Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,941 members, 7,835,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

[poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? - Romance (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? (62781 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From / Why Do Nigerians Prefer To Marry The Rich? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by goodguy(m): 7:28pm On Nov 18, 2006
cuddle:

virgin? no way! have u ever experienced 'horrible' sex?
Who says you cannot experience 'horrible' sex with a non-virgin too?  Besides, you might me surprised at how good a virgin guy/lady will be on his/her first time.

cuddle:

but with guys out there,that dnt knw what 2 do,its kind of better to know before tying the knots
Must you know before tying the knots?  Are you marrying him solely for his sexual performance?  If you truely love him, you'll teach him.  Afterall, it's not like you'll be getting married to a dumb guy.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by menike(m): 7:40pm On Nov 18, 2006
Funny Thread

But I rather go for a Virgin (though I luv it wild)
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by cushman(m): 7:47pm On Nov 18, 2006
Virgin or no virgin
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by olutomiwa(m): 8:53pm On Dec 05, 2006
does it really matter?they both have the same BOREHOLE,toto na toto.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by khuna(f): 9:18am On Dec 06, 2006
i have been reading everybody's view on the issue of viginity and non-virginity. And i kind of support sexual compatability, but we do not have to have sex to be sexual compatible what are books for and some of these X-rated movies.
My advice to ladies in the house is that if u are virgin ur husband will forever respect u no matter how a jack-ass he is.
And for the guys in the house, majority of you said virginity is not an issue here. but tell me how would you feel if you find out that the only girl you have ever love is still a virgin.

1 Like

Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 06, 2006
bore
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:30pm On Dec 06, 2006
and why is your advice only to ladies, you dog
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by yanni(f): 10:39am On Jan 05, 2007
virgins should be celebrated. virginity is a priceless gift you can give to the one you marry.
if one or both partners are virgins, or both not virgins, the marriage can definitely succeed if the couple effectively play their roles!
my point is; success in marriage is not about virginity or sexual expertise. it is about genuine committment, extensive maturity and responsibility. Ruth Graham has this to say; a successful marriage is a product of five things; love, forgiveness, hardwork, patience and prayers.  wink
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by klomante(m): 11:58am On Jan 05, 2007
jogego if all guy should reject virgin girl,pinky and i are in a big mess because we won't get guy to marry us.
Seun ,i will rather prefer the guy that will wait till that glorious day, hum I'm running out of patient
[/quote
walahi,masti u r my type am looking 4 girls like u cos i never went into all dis imbroglo i wish we can met 2 align some tings.Damboroba angry
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 05, 2007
God forbid! To start teaching her the rudiments of Bedmatics? I prefer one who is professionally skilled in the game.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 05, 2007
How do you know this? Since there is no Instrument to measure Virginity?
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by McKren(m): 1:06pm On Jan 05, 2007
virgins should be celebrated. virginity is a priceless gift you can give to the one you marry.

I am not looking for one, what has she been keeping it for Ok add it to your CV "I am a virgin!!!"
Dont want no lady to bore me with mama and papa style grin
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by yanni(f): 2:22pm On Jan 05, 2007
McKren:

I am not looking for one, what has she been keeping it for Ok add it to your CV "I am a virgin!!!"
Dont want no lady to bore me with mama and papa style grin

Mckren i see u don't deserve a virgin for a wife probably coz u must have wasted all ur manly stuff dis-virgining all the loose girls u find. Don't worry, u won't get one.
and if virginity is not descent enof to be on a girl's CV, just how can sexual expertise be? u tell!
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Reverend(m): 7:04pm On Jan 05, 2007
If it is on a girls CV or not who cares as long as you love her. Virginity is only in the mind and dispears in a few seconds of sweat and a couple of thrusts of the guys pelvis tongue tongue

Then virgin no more, Then what? the guy will look for the next virgin as you are not one any longer tongue tongue

Virginity is very overrated,
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by shinystar(m): 7:17pm On Jan 05, 2007
Certainly. Thank God my financee is one and I will do anything to ensure she keeps it. We have dated for four years now without sex though I must admit the pressure is enormous.

But then, I ran into a quote years ago in a friend's apartment. It says, "Virginity is nothing; virtue is everything". I couldn't agree more. Many lost it through to circumstances beyond their contro. I don't think it's fair to crucify them. But for those who still have it we must encourage them to keep it at all costs.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by sykboi(m): 8:15pm On Jan 05, 2007
lemme say sumthing small and relevant when i speak i talk for all niggaz not hiding anything.When men hear that a woman is a virgin the first thought is holy,pure and sincere but are u sure that the virgin she claims to be is actually true does she just want to be accepted and holy take hat into consideration and if she is truly is a virgin she will be accepted more by the man
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by McKren(m): 11:41pm On Jan 05, 2007
@yanni

1. If having sex with someone you love is indecency I challenge you to remain decent for the rest of your life.

2.As much as I dont think a girl being a virgin is of any value to me so too do I not think a guy should be boasting to have slept with 1 million girls or sleeping with two at time.

Back to the issue,
At least 95% of guys out there are not virgins on getting married, tell me why a guy will, in this present world that boys and girls do their stuff at age 15, make a woman's virginity his utmost concern when getting married eventhough he himself is not one. That is an idea born out of hypocrisy and selfishness. And trust me such men are likely to out of insecurity prevent their wife from pursuing their dream career so that they will not come in contact with men. When they are with their wife at home and in bed they act like Joseph the capenter of the bible but when they go out they do MouthAction with other girls.
My sister the world has moved beyond such hypocrisy and let me say it again and again, I am not looking for a virgin cos their is hardly one out their.

N/B: we are talking of biological virgins not people who found christ 6 months ago and stopped having sex. grin
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Radiant(f): 11:54pm On Jan 05, 2007
Yup!!! tongue tongue tongue
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Reverend(m): 11:48am On Jan 06, 2007
Found Christ and stopped having sex ??

How terrible shocked what do they do instead?? grin

What are these misguided people known as? , Maybe we can call them born again vagina's tongue tongue tongue
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Radiant(f): 12:09pm On Jan 06, 2007
There's no born again for that one. Once lost, always lost! wink grin
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Honeypot1(m): 12:48pm On Jan 06, 2007
Most guys often prefer virgins when it comes to marriage, but experienced gals for flings

I'm yet to meet a girl who honestly desires a virgin for a hubby. The higher the number of female-laurels a guy is decorated with, from his past love conquests, the better.

Still grappling with a possible justification for this strange disparity

@ McKren

There are many virgins out there, it depends on where u are looking. Strongly believe u are not looking for them in NL grin grin
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Radiant(f): 5:13pm On Jan 06, 2007
Honey, what are you trying to say about NL chicks? wink
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Honeypot1(m): 6:05pm On Jan 06, 2007
I was referring to the honesty of most Nairaland girls, none is making spurious claim to a non-existent virginity

It wasn't intended to malign
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Radiant(f): 6:23pm On Jan 06, 2007
lmao grin
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by tenor(m): 9:34pm On Jan 06, 2007
Oh boy there are lotsa virgins out there o. Infact the ones you think are so spoilt might actually be virgins and the ones you think are so young, pious and haven't seen a man's chest might be so experienced, it'll shock you. I could marry a virgin!
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by sammyjl(f): 11:14am On Jan 08, 2007
Puh leeze, I wouldnt wanna be the one teaching you wat to do. I need someone with experience, so the non virgin for me, thank you.
fynewaka:

How do you know this? Since there is no Instrument to measure Virginity?
Reverend:

If it is on a girls CV or not who cares as long as you love her. Virginity is only in the mind and dispears in a few seconds of sweat and a couple of thrusts of the guys pelvis tongue tongue

Then virgin no more, Then what? the guy will look for the next virgin as you are not one any longer tongue tongue

Virginity is very overrated,
No further comment.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 08, 2007
Keeping your virginity is the stupidest thing to do! When he/she dies, I guess this is what he?she would tell God:
Father I brought it back the way you gave it to me hahahahahah.

If any girl in NL is a virgin , she should see me to confirm that. grin grin grin
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Radiant(f): 1:39pm On Jan 08, 2007
Mugu!
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 08, 2007
Radiant, I hope you were not referring to me? Cos this is a general discussion.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 08, 2007
fynewaka:

If any girl in Nairaland is a virgin , she should see me to confirm that. grin grin grin

Why does she need confirmation when she already knows she is one? 

fynewaka:

When he/she dies, I guess this is what he?she would tell God:
Father I brought it back the way you gave it to me hahahahahah.

lol. What will he do with it? When you die your hymen turns to durst like anyother part of your body except the bones.

fynewaka:

Keeping your virginity is the stupidest thing to do!

I think someone who bleeps around in the name of getting experience is more stupid.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by waffistyle(m): 11:41pm On Jan 08, 2007
i think i agree with you, michelin89,
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Radiant(f): 11:44pm On Jan 08, 2007
fynewaka:

Radiant, I hope you were not referring to me? Cos this is a general discussion.

I was definitely referring to you! What next?

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (47) (Reply)

Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman / My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club / Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.