Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

[poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? - Romance (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? (62600 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From / Why Do Nigerians Prefer To Marry The Rich? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 05, 2007
Women, men and this virginity!

Goodluck in your search!
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by moondust(m): 7:52pm On Jun 05, 2007
how I go leave tear-rubber go carry tokunbor?
Virgin of course!

1 Like

Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by haywhy(m): 11:32pm On Jun 05, 2007
Rotflmao
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by MILITIA(f): 12:22am On Jun 06, 2007
I am sure the greatest prostitute was a virgin once.  Please what you do after you lost this "virginity" is also important. I believe in "sampling" and be "sampled" to find the most desirable oh!  I do not want "nwa teacher" tongue Who wants to end up with some Aki and Paw Paw stuff?
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by haywhy(m): 10:39am On Jun 06, 2007
;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by bebe4u(f): 11:56am On Jun 06, 2007
PLs lets be clear about this, there is no virgin again in naija, a claimed virgin in actual f***ckn is no virgin in frenching and caressing, there must be one thing in bed they are very experienced at.check this out, back at my uni days, i had this all so born again girl as a friend who claimed she doesnt know she has a hole down there, oh well i did set her up with some guy and the moment the guy hit it,that hole was some large pit and there was no trace of pain or discomfort of a first timer doings.
Also i had this guy i was attached to who said he was a virgin, well no stress, but the guy almost uprooted my c**u******nt because of his expertize ah hmmm activity down there. so where are them virgin.

Please 4moi, NO VIRGIN , not even a claimed one
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by haywhy(m): 11:59am On Jun 06, 2007
I'm here! grin grin
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by ayoeze11(m): 12:03pm On Jun 06, 2007
If una see, make una tell me
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Makamiyaki(m): 1:57pm On Jun 06, 2007
I have one.
I sleep with her everyday grin
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by MILITIA(f): 4:56pm On Jun 06, 2007
How easily deceived are you Does your woman use "alum" and other chemical agents to wash her "congo meat" every night before she fools Ya? cool Must be one of those "lagos" Mile2/Oshodi virgins we know about! grin
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by sweetchick(f): 9:49am On Jun 08, 2007
Why do people assume that being a virgin means being completely naive about sex? In this day and age no one can be that naive. But one can have all the facts and still make a conscious choice to remain a virgin. Not just for religious reasons but because you can save yourself a lot of heartache that way. As a lady, no worrying about unwanted pregnancy or all those nasty sexually transmitted diseases. i see nothing wrong also with a guy being a virgin either. Its not the sole prerogative of ladies.
I am one , am proud of it and intend to remain one until marriage. For me, its just a personal decision.
For non -virgins, you have a right to live your life the way you want to. That's my take on this subject. Have a nice day, y'all
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by sillyboy(m): 12:21pm On Jun 08, 2007
I will definately not like to marry a "V yansh" I prefer "O yansh". I'm thinking this will allow my child a more free way to the world.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Lexyhearts(f): 8:59pm On Jun 22, 2007
by the grace of god i will surely marry a virgin.i have kept my virginity till now and i do not even want to loose my virginity till i get married.i alwayz pray that god will give me a virgin man as a husband .i will give my husband the most precios gift i ever have wch is my virginity.i will never mess myself having sexual intercorse b4 marriage.i am a virgin and i will marry a virgin in JESUS NAME, AMEN. smiley cheesy cheesy
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by tlops(m): 10:24pm On Jun 22, 2007
funny thread

i see reponses such as I want a guy with experience: hmm as if the marriage is a one day affair, what experience do u gain by being promiscous (I 'm amazed its ladies begging for experience).the man you are goin to spend the rest of ur life with, there is no way you will spend 1yr together the guy no go get experience,he will learn on the job. I will go for the virgin cos I cant imagine anything less.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by melvaughn: 4:44pm On Jul 04, 2007
The whole issue of sexual compatibily can be misleading.  No one is 100% sexually compatible and to think otherwize is a lie. The more sexual partners one has, the more that person compares and the easier it becomes to believe the sexual incompatiblity fallacy.  Even worse, are the people that think just because they have this great  sex life,  while dating, they will have a perfect, hot married sex life, ahhhh, not exactly,  Sexual dysfunctions or incompatibility can hit any couple at any time, even those that had amazing sex lives while dating, so to use the 'sexual compatibility' rationalization, is NOT accurate.  Sex lives will change and alter over time.  
Since sex begins in the mind, a persons attitude is really the most important.  Two virgins can have a good sex life.  As long as all 'parts' fit together, a sex life is about 'accomadating' the other person.  Both partners might not always agree or have the same  sex drives but thats just a part of life.  One partner can accomadate the other if they try and put in effort.  God should really be at the center of evey sexual union.  To think that a great sex life while dating will sustain a marriage in the future and the attitude that 'now everything is rosy,  is a huge fallacy that is quite dangerous to believe.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by melvaughn: 4:50pm On Jul 04, 2007
If anyone is curious, check out: www.themarriagebed.com Click on 'discussion boards' Most of the members married as virgins (completely inexperienced) and they now have great, adventures sex lives. They're now 'into' stripping, making 'home videos' 'toys' anal, etc. Both virgins had fun experimenting together. The whole virgins = prudes is just a myth perpetuated by general society.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Veracious(f): 2:13pm On Jul 05, 2007
Well some of you made some very good points. you see personally i am not a virgin but for over two years now i've resolved not to have sex with the one i would eventually get married to and by the grace of God i've kept my word.

Each time i remember am no more a virgin it pains me. because its some thing we women should cherich and feel proud of and also make our husbands proud. i would like to state here that its not only virgins that end up been the best wife material.that is why men and not only women need to pray for a good wife. Virgin or not.

Now the question seun posted to we females: personally i would'nt mind getting married to a virgin since i know i can take him to the world of new experiences when it comes to making love to your spouse, understanding is what matters here. but i would really like to get married to a man who will always make me look forward to the time he will be home with me, you know, wheather wild, mild, slow and honey and what have you. Virgin or not.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Seun(m): 2:22pm On Jul 05, 2007
Not being a virgin isn't such a big issue, really. It takes a while to accept this as a 'morally upright' person.

Why do some women regret not being virgins? They regret it because they didn't enjoy the sex! tongue
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Lexyhearts(f): 2:29pm On Jul 05, 2007
@ sean

yeah i think so ,ey did not enjoy sex

but i am proud i am still a virgin
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Veracious(f): 2:33pm On Jul 05, 2007
Seun:

Not being a virgin isn't such a big issue, really. It takes a while to accept this as a 'morally upright' person.

Why do some women regret not being virgins? They regret it because they didn't enjoy the sex! tongue

thank God you said "SOME WOMEN" because i enjoyed it then. but that does not mean i would go back to it when am not married.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by degubi(m): 4:28pm On Jul 05, 2007
i would prefer marrying a virgin, i would not want to spend those precious moments feeling - this is the way she had sex with other guys, thats why she is so experienced, what is the guarantee that she is sexually satisfied with me, what stops her from looking for an old flame to experience that sexaul satisfaction.

but i do not rule out non-virgins as long as their is an obvious commitment on her part to put off old ways and do better.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 05, 2007
I doubt if either / both partners being a virgin has any bearing on how their sex lives pan out, once they're married! 

And as for what's considered right or wrong, socially or morally, I doubt there's a clear cut answer.

It all boils down to the individuals involved, and how it affects their lives.

And as for pointing out that "you live abroad", what has that got to do with the question posed? People's opinions are always going to differ! Think how dead boring the world would be, if we all had the same preferences.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:39am On Jul 06, 2007
degubi:

i would prefer marrying a virgin, i would not want to spend those precious moments feeling - this is the way she had sex with other guys, thats why she is so experienced, what is the guarantee that she is sexually satisfied with me, what stops her from looking for an old flame to experience that sexaul satisfaction.

Lol thanks for exposing the reason why Africans are obsessed with virginity. Here's a suggestion, instead of looking for someone that will have no one to compare you to, how about you learn NOT to suck in bed.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by debosky(m): 2:47am On Jul 06, 2007
those insecurities are the reason God prescribed that both man and woman get married as virgins so they 'know' only each other.

so if you want a virgin, try to remain one and try to marry one, in the absence of that, you better develop your skills in the bedroom

on second thoughts, that is a total cop out excuse, its like saying 'i dont want to waste the precious moments talking to her thinking is this how she talked with other guys and got so experienced, or maybe she'll go back to an old flame to experience that conversational satisfaction'

lame, lame and LAME
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by degubi(m): 10:56am On Jul 06, 2007
@ThiefofHearts
Here's a suggestion, instead of looking for someone that will have no one to compare you to, how about you learn NOT to suck in bed.

thanks for that imput, i intend to get all necessary info on the steps for good lovemaking so that when the time is right i can apply what i have learnt.

its being a while i saw ur post, i hope u've being okay?
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Veracious(f): 11:45am On Jul 06, 2007
@ degubi
degubi:

@ThiefofHearts
Here's a suggestion, instead of looking for someone that will have no one to compare you to, how about you learn NOT to suck in bed.

thanks for that imput, i intend to get all necessary info on the steps for good lovemaking so that when the time is right i can apply what i have learnt.

its being a while i saw your post, i hope u've being okay?

hmm this is interesting. i can sence its getting hotter by the day in here.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by abilityman(m): 12:42pm On Jul 06, 2007
Lexyhearts:

@ sean

yeah i think so ,ey did not enjoy sex

but i am proud i am still a virgin

Lexyhearts, thumps up for keeping your virginity. I pray the lord grant u a virgin for a husband. I wish i could meet u. A few of u exists

@topic

virgins should marry virgin and vice versa period!!! why must u desecrate your temple and u want to end up with someone who has kept faith for long. Those clamouring for experience, who says after 20yrs of marriage, the virgins will not be more experienced sexually than those who have been warming beds since they were born. Guys, its likes for likes!!! smiley
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by ethereal(f): 1:17pm On Jul 06, 2007
mak una take em easy o.
there is more to marrriage than "the hymen"
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Veracious(f): 1:30pm On Jul 06, 2007
ethereal:

mak una take em easy o.
there is more to marrriage than "the hymen"

please sing it into thier ears loud.

who says virgin spouses make the best mate. all we need is the best that comes from God,virgin or not virgin. shekenna.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by stenmina(m): 1:31pm On Jul 06, 2007
This is to create awareness of the existence of a private investigators who can investigate issues such as matrimonial infidelity, surveliance and inteligence gathering, detection/investigation and prosecution of security breaches, prevention & detection of crime, record keeping and report writing etc,
All interested clientelle/client can contact 08064851844, 08061626114 or contact through e-mail at quietinvestigator@yahoo.com.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by stenmina(m): 1:37pm On Jul 06, 2007
This is to create awareness of the existence of a private investigators who can investigate issues such as matrimonial infidelity, surveliance and inteligence gathering, detection/investigation and prosecution of security breaches, prevention & detection of crime, record keeping and report writing etc,
All interested clientelle/client can contact 08061626114 or contact through e-mail at quietinvestigator@yahoo.com.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Veracious(f): 3:06pm On Jul 06, 2007
stenmina:

All interested clientelle/client can contact 08061626114 or contact through e-mail at quietinvestigator@yahoo.com.

more oil sorry grease to your elbow bros.  grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (47) (Reply)

When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You / Guy Cries Out After Lady Tricked Him Into Giving Her "Head" While On Her Period! / "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.