Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,995 members, 7,852,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:00 PM

[poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? - Romance (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? (62901 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From / Why Do Nigerians Prefer To Marry The Rich? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Veracious(f): 9:49am On Aug 23, 2007
@ kanz.

please how do you know inresponsible men of no values? ITS BY THEIR COMPORTMENT IN THE PUBLIC OR PRIVATE PLACES. and PTH unfortunately falls into such category of boys who claim to be men just because they have little mustach and do what their father also does.

I don't pay attention to such dirty old ragged fools neither do i allow their comments burg me cos they are invaluable.

so kanz you don't need to bother over him because he does not deserve or worth your attention.

@ debosky

I don't need any one to tell me am beautiful. cos truth is, am really beautiful even without make-ups. unlike some who can't come out of their bedrooms without a make-up on because they are not so confident about their looks.

I AM A BEAUTY INSIDE OUT, AND WHOEVER IS NOT OK WITH THAT SHOULD PLEASE GO AND COMMIT SUICIDE. afterall you are not better off those who have done so. kiss
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by herdey2tu(f): 10:12am On Aug 23, 2007
PTH:

you mean to "invite" her as a housegirl? No thank you. grin She is "natural and beautiful", let another "natural" guy send her an invitation.

@ PTH the exchange of words btw you and veracious needs to be scrutinized ooooooo.
By the way i remembered when our words jam on "NID packing shit, (summarily) you said somthin about not trowing insult, so why are you finding it hard to swallow your own pills.

i wonder,
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Veracious(f): 10:41am On Aug 23, 2007
That was why i said he is undecisive and a pretender.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by dellaz(f): 1:33pm On Aug 23, 2007
Abeg wats all this commotion about being a virgin!
U guys make it sound like its some kind of deadly disease,
Its a matter of choice, if u want to retain it then by all means do and if not ,

There's no use making a fuss about it

@ Veracious
i like ur stand abeg keep it up and stay strong with wat u
believe! Pls dont let any1 drag u into all these exchange of words!
Av never believed in wasting words cos they r powerfull!

@ dudu-bobo

Evry1 is entitled to their belief!
So relax it aint that bad to be a Virgin!!!!
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by PTH(m): 1:46pm On Aug 23, 2007
kanz:

pth, hmm. im starting to suspect foulplay here. this one that u've bn picking on veracious. i can smell love in the air. grin lol. but i think u shld cool down u've posted sme nasty comments that really hurt.

lol i do agree with about the nasty comments. It probably was not my intention to do so. I did not direct any of my earlier comments to veracious, i wonder why she has her pants all up in knots with whatever i have to say.

Veracious:

@ kanz.

please how do you know inresponsible men of no values? ITS BY THEIR COMPORTMENT IN THE PUBLIC OR PRIVATE PLACES. and PTH unfortunately falls into such category of boys who claim to be men just because they have little mustach and do what their father also does.

I don't pay attention to such dirty old ragged fools neither do i allow their comments burg me because they are invaluable.

so kanz you don't need to bother over him because he does not deserve or worth your attention.

@ debosky

I don't need any one to tell me am beautiful. because truth is, am really beautiful even without make-ups. unlike some who can't come out of their bedrooms without a make-up on because they are not so confident about their looks.

I AM A BEAUTY INSIDE OUT, AND WHOEVER IS NOT OK WITH THAT SHOULD PLEASE GO AND COMMIT SUICIDE. afterall you are not better off those who have done so. kiss

You with your "beauty inside" certainly have a lot of issues with inferiority complex and the need to assert your authority by insulting others. Get off your high horse. If i were looking for attention at all yours would be the last i would be interested in. This "irresponsible" exchange of words started when you chose to hang unto every last word i addressed to someone else.
Give me a break, you talk about "values" and yet with every post you make you prove that you dont even understand the very words you bandy about so much.

You're a virgin and so what? I have no less than 6-7 cousins who are equally virgins and who are actually BOTH beautiful on the inside and the outside. Get over it, you are too insignificant for anyone to commit suicide over. You are NOT beautiful on the outside, your last few exchanges reveal you are NOT beautiful on the inside either no matter how loudly your continue to proclaim that consolation prize.
When next you want to talk about comportment make sure you also are not running foul of the advice you so readily want to give others. I dont need you to validate the status of my responsibility or not, i am very pleased with who i am, you are the one certainly looking for undeserved attention. Sorry you're not getting it. There are far better girls who may not be virgins out there to chase.

You make one grave mistake though: you think because you "claim" to be a virgin that you are much better than everyone else. I cant tell you how totally wrong you are!
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by PTH(m): 1:49pm On Aug 23, 2007
herdey2tu:

@ PTH the exchange of words between you and veracious needs to be scrutinized ooooooo.
By the way i remembered when our words jam on "NID packing shit, (summarily) you said somthin about not trowing insult, so why are you finding it hard to swallow your own pills.

i wonder,

pls spare me! Another attention seeking to leave more unsolicited advice. Do i remember exchanging words with you? Leave me in peace abeg you.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Veracious(f): 2:07pm On Aug 23, 2007
@ PTH

I can't help but laugh out loud. you really amaze me with your stupidity. a good reader would actually read the pain you feel inside you from your write-up knowing that you are a wounded lion fighting a lost battel. ol boy go and sleep,am sure you are tired after a hard days work of washing some corpes for burial. you better come back to naija and live a good life cos guys are here making cool money without having to do what you do over there. that is if truely you are where you say you are right now and not somewhere here in AJ city. apology to those living in AJ please.

ONE LOVE TO MY FELLOW NAIJA WHO MAKE THEIR MONEY IN COOL CLEAN WAYS; SKY IS YOUR BEGINING.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by PTH(m): 2:27pm On Aug 23, 2007
Veracious:

@ PTH

I can't help but laugh out loud. you really amaze me with your stupidity. a good reader would actually read the pain you feel inside you from your write-up knowing that you are a wounded lion fighting a lost battel. ol boy go and sleep,am sure you are tired after a hard days work of washing some corpes for burial. you better come back to naija and live a good life because guys are here making cool money without having to do what you do over there. that is if truely you are where you say you are right now and not somewhere here in AJ city. apology to those living in AJ please.

you feel my "pain"? awwwww so much love from you eh. take a kiss.  kiss
- You really are much dumber than i thought. this is NOT a battle at all, it is living in fools paradise for me to "fight a battle" for or with someone as insignificant as you. trust me, u're not worth most of this posts but i hate to sit by and watch gnats use the opportunity of the faceless internet to expose their ignorance and uncouth nature.

Now you go the way of other airheads like you who in their bid to console themselves keep perpetuating the false myth that everyone living abroad must be packing shit or washing corpses to survive. How far off from the truth could that be? Either way, you're perhaps right. I work in a medical center at a job you can only dream of. . . not to worry, like your fellow dreamers keep telling you things will get better no be so?

Sometimes i wonder why hypocrites like you are so bothered about us coming home. Why should you care? Last i checked Nigerians are about the largest set of applicants for the US visa lottery, considering they are also the most vocal about us "coming home to make cool money", that sounds a bit hypocritical. Seems the fact that others are out where you can only dream about and see in pictures is quietly eating away at your inner happiness.
Pele, dry your tears, Soludo will soon take two zeroes off your naira.

If you were making cool money i doubt if you'd have time to come on the internet crying so loudly about your virginity and "inside" beauty would ya?  grin I'd have thought you'd be too busy to descend so low as to hobnob with us corpse-washers eh?  grin

Ah don't worry about where i live, it might even be in a city very near you.  cool

NB: about me going back to sleep, its 9.30am here baby. Time to get some decent work hours eh. grin
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by doyin13(m): 2:53pm On Aug 23, 2007
@PTH

some guys dey abroad wey no dey pack shit or wash dead body shocked

abeg dem get vacancy smiley
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:11pm On Aug 23, 2007
Do you even know what PTH does in the states? I can assure you that it is HIGHLY respectable.

Veracious, I suggest you calm down and stop embarrassing yourself

Not sure how someone who claims "inner beauty" can go around telling people to commit suicide cos some might not agree that you're attractive or whatever. All the whining in the world isnt gonna change their minds and your rants are definitely NOT helping your case.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by kanz: 3:33pm On Aug 23, 2007
Veracious:

@ PTH

I can't help but laugh out loud. you really amaze me with your stupidity. a good reader would actually read the pain you feel inside you from your write-up knowing that you are a wounded lion fighting a lost battel. ol boy go and sleep,am sure you are tired after a hard days work of washing some corpes for burial. you better come back to naija and live a good life because guys are here making cool money without having to do what you do over there. that is if truely you are where you say you are right now and not somewhere here in AJ city. apology to those living in AJ please.

=veracious= haba dat wasn't a nice thing to say dat he washes dead bodies or packs shit. u look like a nice person nd i really expect dis words 4rm u. i know dat u r trying to hurt him back but trust me dis is not d best way.
ThiefOfHearts link=topic=481.msg1423962#msg1423962 date=1187878281:

Not sure how someone who claims "inner beauty" can go around telling people to commit suicide because some might not agree that you're attractive or whatever.
i agree with her when she says d way u r talking is not nice cos u r preaching a good cause but when u begin to try to humiliate someone by saying wat u said it doesn't speak well of u. sad

Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by doyin13(m): 3:35pm On Aug 23, 2007
I still maintain that Veracious is as beautiful as she says she is.

Its just that she needs to go to a barber to shape her hair and get a low fade.

grin
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Macgreat(m): 3:40pm On Aug 23, 2007
Fire dey burn 4 dis thread ooo!
Carry on/go!
Cheers
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Bolarge(m): 3:47pm On Aug 23, 2007
@GriefOfHearts

Awwww. . . . . . pity pity pity.  cry cry cry
What do we have here? A chicken sucking up to a new poster by the name kanz n’ hiding behind her intelligent post just to cast pebbles.
Chicken’s however careful not to mention names. wink grin
How pathetic can you get?
Afraid to fully come out now? embarassed tongue
Did I hurt you?  embarassed embarassed cry cry  ROFLMFAO  
This intellectually challenged thing never ceases to amuse me.

ThiefOfHearts:

using disgusting chauvanistic slang to describe these women is just sad. Goes to show that some mothers truly have failed when it comes to teaching respect towards women

You know what GriefOfHearts? The most irksome thing ‘bout you is your colossal hypocrisy. It simply stinks to the heavens. You stand foaming in the mouth n’ judge peeps using “chauvinistic slangs” to describe women. Na wa o.
So your own mother didn’t fail in raising u shey?  undecided

Thank heavens for evidence (something u're yet to use here bcs of your lies) so all can see the posts of the one whose mother raised well. . . .

ThiefOfHearts:

I assume the husband isnt giving the retarded cunt much attention  cry

ThiefOfHearts:

You insecure nitwit.
Just because I don't think the same of you with your blurry-ass pic doesnt mean I'm going around "hating on" other tribes, you tart.

ThiefOfHearts:

actually TRY doing this n and other variations several times and the bitch still comes around

ThiefOfHearts:

You are pathetic Germine. Stop looking for my attention, you retarded cunt.

ThiefOfHearts:

If you stop being a retarded cunt with bad vocabulary, I'm more than willing to do the visa lottery for you

ThiefOfHearts:

anyway enough about that dumb cunt. Let's discuss better things.

ThiefOfHearts:

Anyway I don't have time for that[b] hypocrtical cunt[/b].

ThiefOfHearts:

ogechi84 is a retarded cunt

ThiefOfHearts:

your mom is still a LovePeddler, sorry

TartOfHell or GriefOfHearts whatever it is you call yourself, admit it- you are plainly bereft of every shred of decorum.
Please do yourself a favor by pleading with the likes of cute-ass to tutor you on finesse, decorum, manners- the very essence of proper home training which your biological parents refused to teach u because they saw no hope in you. I don’t blame them. Neither do I.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:51pm On Aug 23, 2007
Rofl.  cheesy

e mi ni kan tun? taking out of his "precious" time to go wade through my old posts, all that just foe moi. Good trick there too, just quoting some parts without showing WHY i responded to those people the way I did. Btw in case you didnt know the word "cunt" also means a contemptible PERSON which is how I use it. ok? but You're so cute! Aww come here you!  kiss

I hope everyone has noticed that Bolarge is still on my arse out of everyone on the board. Amazing. I guess that's the 21st century kind of "wooing", to think I thought that only happened in primary school.

*does a cartwheel*  wink
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Bolarge(m): 3:53pm On Aug 23, 2007
Self flattery is a well known symptom and a temporary panacea for delusional patients.
Keep it up. cool grin
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by kanz: 3:57pm On Aug 23, 2007
=bolarge=
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Bolarge(m): 3:59pm On Aug 23, 2007
Sorry sweet, d'I do som'n wrong?
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by jkpretty(f): 4:00pm On Aug 23, 2007
:-x
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Macgreat(m): 4:07pm On Aug 23, 2007
sad
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Veracious(f): 4:13pm On Aug 23, 2007
@kanz

am sorry if i sounded rude which you did not expect from me. cry

pls forgive me. would you?
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by debosky(m): 4:14pm On Aug 23, 2007
Bolarge what is with you and TOH sef?

ok, you have this undying love for her deep in your heart, and the only way you can express it is to criticize her cheesy grin

abi you have joined the ranks of sisimose as nairaland police investigating and trawling up people's posts?

abeg let peace reign jare, TOH's lingo can be colorful at times, but usually in response to some people needing a word or two to shut them up.

back to madam Veracious, it seems you and PTH would make a good pair. I see lots of hot make up sex in your future together grin grin
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Veracious(f): 4:25pm On Aug 23, 2007
PTH is now my friend right pth? friendship becomes strong between two people after lots of fights and misunderstanding had been carried out by them.

PTH sobbing am sorry,pls forgive me. cry
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by PTH(m): 5:28pm On Aug 23, 2007
debosky:

back to madam Veracious, it seems you and PTH would make a good pair. I see lots of hot make up sex in your future together grin grin

make up sex ke?  grin Na so una dey sow your wild oats anyhow?

Veracious:

PTH is now my friend right pth? friendship becomes strong between two people after lots of fights and misunderstanding had been carried out by them.

PTH sobbing am sorry,please forgive me. cry

thou art forgiven. . . i'll retract my comments too.  kiss

Thanks for having my back TOH.  kiss

@ bolarge. . .
na wa o brother, e be like say this beef don dey boil over tey tey!  grin
That is not a good way to seduce a woman in the 21st century, u even went as far as quoting statements made more than 9 months ago?  shocked You get time o. Anyway don't be decieved by what you see on the internet, many of those you think have no decorum here are much better individuals in real life than many of those who pretend so much here.  wink Trust me, its true.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by SecondNjoy(f): 5:35pm On Aug 23, 2007
Whoever God brings is good - most men have had over 50 sex partners in theri life before marriage - to me, I dont think God will bring a virgin their way for marriage - God is not partial, whatsoever a man sows, he/she will reap. So for me, whatsoever God brings is good, virgim or no virgin.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Macgreat(m): 5:48pm On Aug 23, 2007
Come ooo!
Why do i smell peace up in here. . .can somebody slap someone please. . .
Who dey apologize for dere? Com take it back!!!
Una dey make here. . .
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by doyin13(m): 5:57pm On Aug 23, 2007
All this making up and good spirit.

Makes me sick angry
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by ewc18189: 6:03pm On Aug 23, 2007
i lchoose virgin one
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by herdey2tu(f): 6:35pm On Aug 23, 2007
(please spare me! Another attention seeking to leave more unsolicited advice. Do i remember exchanging words with you? Leave me in peace abeg you).
@PTH
ol'boy you make me laugh cheesy
if i want to take your comment to my post seriously, u wunt be able to handle it oo.
Attention seeker you say, well aint we all?it so unfortunate that i am just reading your post, but i will let it lie( for now),
My eyes are on you!
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by PTH(m): 6:39pm On Aug 23, 2007
herdey2tu:

(please spare me! Another attention seeking to leave more unsolicited advice. Do i remember exchanging words with you? Leave me in peace abeg you).
@PTH
ol'boy you make me laugh cheesy
if i want to take your comment to my post seriously, u wunt be able to handle it oo.
Attention seeker you say, well aint we all?it so unfortunate that i am just reading your post, but i will let it lie( for now),
My eyes are on you!

lol lol, you want to start your own wahala. Carry go abeg! grin After all the back patting, you have also appeared to draw some attention to urself.
Abeg keep your eyes on someone else, you'd be wasting it keeping them on me. . . for what reason are they on me anyway?
what wont i be able to handle? A hyperventilating attention-craving teenage girl? grin
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by herdey2tu(f): 6:59pm On Aug 23, 2007
PTH:

what wont i be able to handle? A hyperventilating attention-craving teenage girl? grin

grin lol , for what its worth, i lstepped out of my teenage years ago, dear grandfather. you have a lot of choice words to throw around dont yah?
you talk about attention seeking, so what are you doing spreading your insults and empathy and even posting a topic?
my my my! as i said you, aint we all, dear grandfather??
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by herdey2tu(f): 7:00pm On Aug 23, 2007
PTH:

grin lol , for what its worth, i lstepped out of my teenage years ago, dear grandfather. you have a lot of choice words to throw around dont yah?
you talk about attention seeking, so what are you doing spreading your insults and empathy and even posting a topic?
my my my! as i said before, aint we all!!!!??

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (47) (Reply)

How Girls Eat On A Date Vs How They Eat At Home / Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator / Girls That Date Cute Guys, How Do You Cope?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.