Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,808 members, 7,841,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

[poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? - Romance (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? (62812 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From / Why Do Nigerians Prefer To Marry The Rich? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by PTH(m): 7:04pm On Aug 23, 2007
herdey2tu:

grin lol , for what its worth, i lstepped out of my teenage years ago, dear grandfather. you have a lot of choice words to throw around don't yah?
you talk about attention seeking, so what are you doing spreading your insults and empathy and even posting a topic?
my my my! as i said before, aint we all!!!!??

spreading insults? - Nope, i simply tell people what i think of them. Heard me refer to anyone as stupid or being foolish before? Naaa that's too juvenile. Get a dictionary if you feel lost. Yep, empathy with those who deserve them, you have a problem with that?
Get a grip dear, i did not post this topic. Veracious and i were the ones with the bones to pick and that has been resolved already. Get off my back!
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by herdey2tu(f): 7:06pm On Aug 23, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue

interesting,
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by tnaidaR(f): 8:00pm On Aug 23, 2007
lol. . .easy man grin
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Macgreat(m): 10:25pm On Aug 23, 2007
@tnaidar,
Com! Comot dere why dem go take am easy.
@pht N herdey2u,
Dont stop! cheesy grin
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by dellaz(f): 12:14am On Aug 24, 2007
@ PTH
na u biko!
carry on !!!!!! Ur new victim is herdey2u abi?

pls no one shld go apologizing for anything ooo
am enjoying this!!!!!!! cool
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by kanz: 9:03am On Aug 24, 2007
dellaz:

@ PTH
na u biko!
carry on !!!!!! your new victim is herdey2u abi?

please no one shld go apologizing for anything ooo
am enjoying this!!!!!!! cool
who is dis confusionist? people are trying to resolve squabbles u re saying they shld ride on. we r steadily deviating from the actual topic by the unnecessary quarrels and u r dere encouraging them. *hisses*.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Macgreat(m): 9:24am On Aug 24, 2007
Lmao!
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Bolarge(m): 10:47am On Aug 24, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

taking out of his "precious" time to go wade through my old posts

Oooh! Something u’ve never done for others. Hypocrite.

Na wa for your ever changing post sha.
This is what I left before going offline:
ThiefOfHearts:

Rofl.  cheesy

e mi ni kan tun? taking out of his "precious" time to go wade through my old posts, all that just foe moi. Good trick there too, just quoting some parts without showing WHY i responded to those people the way I did.  You're so cute! Aww come here you!  kiss

I hope everyone has noticed that Bolarge is still on my arse out of everyone on the board. Amazing. I guess that's the 21st century kind of "wooing”.
*does a cartwheel*  wink

This is what obtains now on my return:
ThiefOfHearts:

Rofl.  cheesy

e mi ni kan tun? taking out of his "precious" time to go wade through my old posts, all that just foe moi. Good trick there too, just quoting some parts without showing WHY i responded to those people the way I did. Btw in case you didnt know the word "cunt" also means a contemptible PERSON which is how I use it. ok? but You're so cute! Aww come here you!  kiss

I hope everyone has noticed that Bolarge is still on my arse out of everyone on the board. Amazing. I guess that's the 21st century kind of "wooing", to think I thought that only happened in primary school.

*does a cartwheel*  wink

Anyway it’s allowed. Still within the rules, so let’s just address the corny addenda.

ThiefOfHearts:

Btw in case you didnt know the word "cunt" also means a contemptible PERSON which is how I use it. ok
Awww. . . . how sweet. . . Thanks for educating me huh?
I however wish u were educated well enough to know that in both contexts it’s still used only by low-lifes in the gutters of society. But who am I to blame u, afterall your mother raised u “well” on such words.

ThiefOfHearts:

I guess that's the 21st century kind of "wooing", to think I thought that only happened in primary school.
Dayuum!! shocked shocked Ds‘ how u get wooed? You’ve actually been retarded that long? grin
Eeeyaah! cry cry O ma se o. . . We’re aware retarded girls are prime victims of abuse. That prolly explains a lot ‘bout your present state. Pele. It is well. cry cry grin

ThiefOfHearts:

*does a cartwheel*  wink
A typically lame “Let this cup pass over me” way of evading issues that’ve assumed cerebral dimensions.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Veracious(f): 11:27am On Aug 24, 2007
@PTH

Thanks you are a darling.  kiss  kiss

@ macgreat and doyin

sorry for dissapointing you guys. and please doyin i'd advise you take some pain reliever since you are sick or go see a Doc.

@Kanz

are you still mad at me?
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by kanz: 11:32am On Aug 24, 2007
the hells no. grin
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by tnaidaR(f): 11:48am On Aug 24, 2007
Macgreat:

@tnaidar,
Com! Comot dere why them go take am easy.

What else are you good @?
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:50pm On Aug 24, 2007
cunty cunt cunt!  grin

I wish i was a Brit  cry
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by kanz: 3:03pm On Aug 24, 2007
hi thief of hearts its bn a while.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by doyin13(m): 3:19pm On Aug 24, 2007
Come Bolarge

You should know better than to assault a lady
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:22pm On Aug 24, 2007
Hello kanz. How are you? wink

doyin, he's gonna tell you that Im not a "lady". tongue
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by kanz: 3:44pm On Aug 24, 2007
doyin u that broke my heart  ?

bolarge and toh u guys ve a funny way of expressing urselves. we r closing our eyes, oya kiss nd make up. grin grin
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by seuniyanda: 3:46pm On Aug 24, 2007
you are all crazy grin embarassed
especially this girl (small girl i mean), TOH
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:47pm On Aug 24, 2007
tin ba crazy en ko?

wetin wrong with that?

kanz, when i vomit on your shoes, you will know tongue
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by seuniyanda: 3:51pm On Aug 24, 2007
TOH,
I wish i know your mail box, then i would like to really, , anyway why are you so stiff?
relax girl
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by PTH(m): 4:26pm On Aug 24, 2007
@ Bolarge, you really have so much time on your hands to assault a lady dont you?
I'd presume you'd find a much better vocation than going trawling through posts made more than 9 months ago to make irrelevant points.
That's why its a forum and not your private website buddy, a lot of people post much worse things but i dont see you retrieving their posts to make noise.

The easiest way to approach a woman is not to try to use insults to get to her, that is so primary school-like. Get something else to do buddy. It's sad that you prefer to judge others based on obviously exaggerated online persona, but hey you never know what you get with victims of spurned overtures.

Seuniyanda, are you 5yrs old? Just asking buddy.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by kanz: 4:34pm On Aug 24, 2007
@ PTH missed u honey. shocked
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by PTH(m): 5:37pm On Aug 24, 2007
kanz:

@ PTH missed u honey. shocked

i wasnt gone for more than a day. tongue
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by kanz: 5:41pm On Aug 24, 2007
PTH:

i wasnt gone for more than a day. tongue
oya sue me 4 missing u. abi its now a crime.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by PTH(m): 5:44pm On Aug 24, 2007
kanz:

oya sue me 4 missing u. abi its now a crime.

lol its not a crime. . . thanks anyway. tongue
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by debosky(m): 5:45pm On Aug 24, 2007
bros PTH is back and spitting fire as usual grin grin

Oga Bolarge, ok we admit you are cerebrally superior to everybody here, wetin be your own with TOH now? This your need to prove to us how better you are is getting tiresome. We have agreed you are the king, can we move on?

@ topic

kanz u must be a virgin before PTH can marry you, his preference for untouched goods is very clear wink

please report at the Debosky Virginity Testing Center for confirmation cool
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by kanz: 5:46pm On Aug 24, 2007
@ PTH kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:48pm On Aug 24, 2007
oba awon ayan indeed
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by PTH(m): 5:49pm On Aug 24, 2007
debosky:

@ topic

kanz u must be a virgin before PTH can marry you, his preference for untouched goods is very clear wink

you don kolo no be small, grin grin grin grin Abeg if na virgin like Veracious i'd rather have a good second hand vehicle. tongue

kanz:

@ PTH kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Somebody go comot your lips today. grin grin kiss
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:50pm On Aug 24, 2007
Love in Tokyo
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by kanz: 5:51pm On Aug 24, 2007
debosky:

bros PTH is back and spitting fire as usual grin grin

Oga Bolarge, ok we admit you are cerebrally superior to everybody here, wetin be your own with TOH now? This your need to prove to us how better you are is getting tiresome. We have agreed you are the king, can we move on?

@ topic

debosky don't worry im still a virgin. don't plan on losing it till wedding bells have bn rung.
@toh, im lost.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by PTH(m): 5:52pm On Aug 24, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

Love in Tokyo

this one na made in china grin
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:52pm On Aug 24, 2007
in regards to what, kanz

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (47) (Reply)

Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him / Ladies, Which Number Are You? (photo) / Guys Derail Sexy Lady's Photos On Twitter With Football Talks

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.