Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,807 members, 7,841,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

[poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? - Romance (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? (62811 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From / Why Do Nigerians Prefer To Marry The Rich? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:13pm On Aug 27, 2007
drink your own blood then
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by kanz: 3:27pm On Aug 27, 2007
@ toh lol grin

@PTH, were u bn.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Veracious(f): 3:28pm On Aug 27, 2007
ehn ehn TOH NA WA 4 YOU OO
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by PTH(m): 3:35pm On Aug 27, 2007
kanz:

@PTH, were u bn.

hanging out under madam's watchful eye grin
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by mishoo(m): 3:38pm On Aug 27, 2007
PTH:

LMFAO !! grin grin grin
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by kanz: 3:50pm On Aug 27, 2007
PTH:

[s][/s]
eya how is she, hope u've bn behavin urself. cry
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:52pm On Aug 27, 2007
kanz, David is just playing hard to get with you.

step up your game. grin tongue
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by PTH(m): 3:54pm On Aug 27, 2007
kanz:

[s][/s]
eya how is she, hope u've bn behavin yourself. cry

awwww pele wipe ur tears. kiss "She" could even have been refering to you for all u know. grin
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by mishoo(m): 3:54pm On Aug 27, 2007
Kanz love, wat up ??

Thread members, y'all ??
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by kanz: 4:02pm On Aug 27, 2007
aww David dat wzn't very nice. u jst hurt my feelins.

@toh, thank u my sister.

@ mishoo. tongue
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by mishoo(m): 4:04pm On Aug 27, 2007
What
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by PTH(m): 4:29pm On Aug 27, 2007
kanz:

aww David that wzn't very nice. u jst hurt my feelins.

awww kanz, i'm sowwy. . . kiss
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by tnaidaR(f): 12:24am On Aug 28, 2007
PTH, could you be one of the gentlemen of NL ? smiley tongue
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by PTH(m): 12:53am On Aug 28, 2007
tnaidaR:

PTH, could you be one of the gentlemen of Nairaland ? smiley tongue

thou sayest. tongue
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by tnaidaR(f): 1:15am On Aug 28, 2007
smiley
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by herdey2tu(f): 11:07am On Aug 28, 2007
For real ?

this is to al yo' ladies in the house, can you marry a Virgin dude( dats if you can ascertain his a virgin ofcourse)? grin
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Veracious(f): 2:45pm On Aug 28, 2007
although am one. i would not want to marry a virgin man.reason: with all the things i hear and read,i will surly want my husband to make the waiting worth it. grin
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by PTH(m): 10:24pm On Aug 28, 2007
Veracious:

although am one. i would not want to marry a virgin man.reason: with all the things i hear and read,i will surly want my husband to make the waiting worth it. grin

this oscilating pendulum! First you asked us if we wanted to marry a virgin yet you dont want to marry a male virgin?
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by tnaidaR(f): 10:28pm On Aug 28, 2007
PTH, I read that comment a while ago but I was too dazed by the comment to say a word.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by PTH(m): 10:57pm On Aug 28, 2007
tnaidaR:

PTH, I read that comment a while ago but I was too dazed by the comment to say a word.

nna she was just looking for a gullible man to snag. The virgin nonsense was just a red herring. What's the point holding tenaciously to virginity when you dont want same quality in a mate?
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by tnaidaR(f): 11:15pm On Aug 28, 2007
Goes to tell you strange people are. I wonder if she'll be very excited if he cheats and continues cheating on her after marriage? embarassed
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by PTH(m): 11:37pm On Aug 28, 2007
She probably wont mind so long as he is a "special somebody" that admires her "inner beauty".
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by tnaidaR(f): 11:41pm On Aug 28, 2007
PTH:

She probably wont mind so long as he is a "strange somebody" that admires her "slave potentials".

More like it.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by PTH(m): 11:43pm On Aug 28, 2007
you couldnt have been more apt.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by kanz: 8:28am On Aug 29, 2007
i won't like to marry a virgin. reason cos we wud have to learn @ d same time nd dat is such a messed up way of losin ur virginity. i dnt tink its adviseable 4 2 virgins 2 get married. hi veracious, Toh, Pth,
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Veracious(f): 9:14am On Aug 29, 2007
Thank you o my dear sister(Kanz). there is no way to prove if a man is a virgin or not and besides i dont want to use that as a criterial when am getting married. and for your infomation, PTH and tnaidaR, its not all men that cheats on their wives. and i definentely know God would not give me such a man since i was'nt such a lady sleeping with married men or singles. need i say am entitled to my opinions?
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:36pm On Aug 29, 2007
kanz, the question is why should you/women be the one being taught and not the one doing the teaching? wink

and hello dear kiss
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by tnaidaR(f): 11:02pm On Aug 29, 2007
kanz:

i won't like to marry a virgin. reason because we would have to learn @ d same time nd that is such a messed up way of losin your virginity. i dnt think its adviseable 4 2 virgins 2 get married. hi veracious, Toh, Pth,

May you never complain when guys find out you're a virgin and walk out. Unstable minds grin

That's such a gross thinking @Vera/Vero and Kanz.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by EkoLomo1(f): 12:37am On Aug 30, 2007
Nope grin grin grin grin too much stress
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by kanz: 8:06am On Aug 30, 2007
tnaidaR:

May you never complain when guys find out you're a virgin and walk out. Unstable minds grin

That's such a gross thinking @Vera/Vero and Kanz.

where u jst callin m an unstablemind?
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by kanz: 8:09am On Aug 30, 2007
@ tnaidaR my bf knows im a virgin and he hasn't walked away nd trust m wen i say he is a hottie.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by bommy: 10:02am On Aug 30, 2007
Y ar u al runin 4 virgin? U're on ur own .

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (47) (Reply)

Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him / Ladies, Which Number Are You? (photo) / Guys Derail Sexy Lady's Photos On Twitter With Football Talks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.