Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,737 members, 7,820,542 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

[poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? (62685 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From / Why Do Nigerians Prefer To Marry The Rich? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by tayotina(f): 12:06pm On Jul 11, 2005
Ah no, let's hear from Seun first.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by legry(m): 2:26pm On Jul 11, 2005
Seun going 1 Going 2 Going........

Tayo you are reserving too many comments these days whalai you are scaring me
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by hotangel2(f): 6:18pm On Jul 11, 2005
People People People!!!! Leave seun ALONE!!!!  I beg You in MY name.. to Please leave  my Seun alone. Ahhhh... i will start beating some people ooo...
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by tayotina(f): 8:10pm On Jul 11, 2005
Hmm... legry, it's better to reserve my comments for now. At the right time, I would definitely bare my heart out.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by pkrix(m): 9:33pm On Jul 21, 2005
Now, back to the topic!

I am a man and I will prefer to marry a virgin cos I know that I've got what it takes to teach he bedmatics.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by allonym: 7:18pm On Oct 29, 2005
i've always wondered. . what exactly is the precious gift of virginity - other than it being the first time the woman has had intercourse with a man?

For women who agree that men should desire a virgin, do you too desire a virgin man - or it only matters for you?

If it is ok for your man to not be a virgin, then what is so special about your virginity?
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Trooper(m): 1:37pm On Oct 30, 2005
Are there virgins out there ?
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by sweetnini(f): 2:51pm On Oct 30, 2005
@trooper yes there are and u have to believe it

i would prefer to marry a virgin because i will be able to trust him.since he kept himself till now that means when we r married he ll RARELY go out to find other girls

but on the other hand will he be able to give u a great night on your wedding night since he don't have any experience?

i'm still on the virgin side ohhhhh  but i want answer for this question please if u can

1 Like

Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Seun(m): 3:32pm On Oct 30, 2005
Sweetnini: You can't have a world class expert as a husband and expect him not to want to try out his skills on other women. You cannot eat your cake and have it. Even if your wedding eve experience is not perfect, you still have many years in which you both can improve together and become experts together without having to share your man with other women!

Having said that, there are books from which your virgin husband can learn the 'skills'; there are books for everything these days! And if you're a virgin bride, then you're supposed to read those books too!

1 Like

Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by esconedge(m): 3:35pm On Oct 30, 2005
can someone kindly tell me how to know a virgin wen i see one,am confused.This days,they all claim to be virgins but they aint,its sh*t u know.Virgins,i dont believe they xist after the age 12.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by sweetnini(f): 3:36pm On Oct 30, 2005
@esconedge they do u have to believe
though they are few
@seun thank you
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by cushman(m): 3:39pm On Oct 30, 2005
esconedge:

can someone kindly tell me how to know a virgin when i see one,am confused.This days,they all claim to be virgins but they aint,its sh*t u know.Virgins,i don't believe they xist after the age 12.

yeah...sure thing...that's why i don't expect to marry a virgin...they always find a way of making themselves look like virgins...even making their private part tight like that of a virgin!

I don't know how they do it but that's the way it is...
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by sweetnini(f): 3:48pm On Oct 30, 2005
there are virgins believe it
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by nddy(m): 4:05pm On Oct 30, 2005
virgins are in Virginia
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by sweetnini(f): 4:08pm On Oct 30, 2005
virgins are everywhere
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by nddy(m): 4:12pm On Oct 30, 2005
i know i was just jokin
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by sweetnini(f): 4:13pm On Oct 30, 2005
ok
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by CimonJorr(m): 8:05pm On Oct 30, 2005
Books can't teach you everything... they can only describe to the best of the authors abilities.. even video tapes (which weren't made by virgins grin) can only show you what you're supposed to know..

Only through constant practice can one attain perfection at any endeavour.. wink

Seun:

Sweetnini: You can't have a world class expert as a husband and expect him not to want to try out his skills on other women. You cannot eat your cake and have it. Even if your wedding eve experience is not perfect, you still have many years in which you both can improve together and become experts together without having to share your man with other women!

Having said that, there are books from which your virgin husband can learn the 'skills'; there are books for everything these days! And if you're a virgin bride, then you're supposed to read those books too!
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by sweetnini(f): 8:07pm On Oct 30, 2005
cry cry
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Trooper(m): 8:21pm On Oct 30, 2005
@ sweetnini, this was no offense ok !
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by sweetnini(f): 8:45pm On Oct 30, 2005
ok
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by icingbaby(f): 8:50pm On Oct 30, 2005
I will prefer to marry a virgin, so I can teach him so thing lipsrsealed
just playing I can't teach him any thing because I'm a virgin, even if my friend don't think I'm a virgin. smiley
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Trooper(m): 8:52pm On Oct 30, 2005
@ icingbaby.........I'm a virgin........
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by icingbaby(f): 8:56pm On Oct 30, 2005
good for you cheesy
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by sweetnini(f): 8:57pm On Oct 30, 2005
@trooper good for u
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by hotangel2(f): 10:44pm On Oct 30, 2005
Trooper's lying! cheesy
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by sweetnini(f): 10:47pm On Oct 30, 2005
well if it is true its good for him dont u think so HA
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by hotangel2(f): 10:49pm On Oct 30, 2005
I think so.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Trooper(m): 1:02am On Oct 31, 2005
OK, I was lying. Lizzy, shut up and give me a hug wink
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by effects8000(m): 1:06pm On Oct 31, 2005
As the saying goes "once you pop you never stop" so its really not good
to marry virgin.
If you have ever had a sexual relationship and you would be selfish enough to go and marry a
virgin that makes you a looser. And for virgins girls marriage means alot more than just
commitment if my wife has no experience in bed it would diffenetly push me out to go else were
to seek satisfaction cool shurde huh?
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by gina34(f): 1:27pm On Oct 31, 2005
You are wrong bro
IT is good to marry a virgin

1 Like

Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by allonym: 12:49am On Nov 01, 2005
why?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (47) (Reply)

I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did / 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys / He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.