Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,594 members, 7,816,469 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Love Does Not Exist Only Selfish Interests! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Does Not Exist Only Selfish Interests! (4805 Views)

Crazy Things Love Does To Your Brain / 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy / Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Does Not Exist Only Selfish Interests! by Lightangel65: 6:36pm On Feb 02, 2019
chenzen:
define love

To me love is wanting to be with someone without any sexual intent. Love doesn't come like boy/girlfriends you might end up loving only one person. You act at what is best for that person even if it means letting go.

When I love someone, I can't think of any sexual intention, just wanting to be with that person.

Most relationships today are based on looks. Love is not based on looks, it is connection.

Love is selfless, you don't think about your own benefits.
You don't want to get into his/her pants.

For ladies to know if a man truly loves you
He loves you without sexual intentions.

Love overcomes any situation
Sickness
Finicial instability
Family problem
Even death.

Love cannot be lost, it can stand the test of time
Love changes anyone,

I hope you find what you are looking for

1 Like

Re: Love Does Not Exist Only Selfish Interests! by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 02, 2019
Lightangel65:

To me love is wanting to be with someone without any sexual intent. Love doesn't come like boy/girlfriends you might end up loving only one person. You act at what is best for that person even if it means letting go.

When I love someone, I can't think of any sexual intention, just wanting to be with that person.

Most relationships today are based on looks. Love is not based on looks, it is connection.

Sickness
Finicial instability
Family problem
Even death.

Love changes anyone,

very good.

what is agape love

what is romantic love

what is friendship love

what is sexual love
Re: Love Does Not Exist Only Selfish Interests! by Lightangel65: 6:45pm On Feb 02, 2019
chenzen:
very good.

what is agape love

what is romantic love

what is friendship love

what is sexual love

Sexual love is LUST
You get it now
Re: Love Does Not Exist Only Selfish Interests! by Martinez19(m): 6:47pm On Feb 02, 2019
Lightangel65:

Sickness
Finicial instability
Family problem
Even death.

Love changes anyone,

Very. Bia

Amakavula
NwanyiAwkaetiti
Funmisticqueen

Can you see it? Chai!

and to think I nearly married NwanyiAwkaetiti.

1 Like

Re: Love Does Not Exist Only Selfish Interests! by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 02, 2019
Lightangel65:

Sexual love is LUST You get it now
whats agape love
Re: Love Does Not Exist Only Selfish Interests! by Lightangel65: 6:51pm On Feb 02, 2019
chenzen:
whats agape love

God's love for you
Re: Love Does Not Exist Only Selfish Interests! by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 02, 2019
Lightangel65:

God's love for you
ur are a comedian !!!
Re: Love Does Not Exist Only Selfish Interests! by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 02, 2019
Lightangel65:

God's love for you
ur are a comedian !!!
Re: Love Does Not Exist Only Selfish Interests! by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 02, 2019
kollinzgee:

eeeeyahhh you again chenzen .I know you have been hurt many times by women sorry bro .such is life we have all being there before you are the second most emotional guy on nairaland after beardless dude .I ave friends like you here and I ave helped them improve with women it's not that am perfect but am really trying just come and learn from the goodbad guys and breakaway from the female web stop crying manup and face your fears because as long as you have a dick and 2 balls pumping testosterone in your body you will still desire women,you can't cheat nature.
if u re a graduate then l m sure ur CPGA is less than 1.0.

u re shocking me !!!

1 Like

Re: Love Does Not Exist Only Selfish Interests! by olaboy1: 7:02pm On Feb 02, 2019
2buffagain:

I appreciate your honesty.

Like I have said before, a woman allows herself to be talking to a man because he meets her standards.
That is why I tell men to never be timid about judging a woman by his own standards as well.
It makes no sense when her requirements are being met but yours are left pending.

It means he is basically saying she is more worthy of respect than him.
No be only the guy waka come.

+1 rep from me.
Women are very selfish and inconsiderate. A guy needs to learn to be more selfish and think of what he wants first and not allow one mediocre girl manipulate him.

If she is not ready to invest equally in the relationship then it’s bad market...cut her loose.

1 Like

Re: Love Does Not Exist Only Selfish Interests! by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 02, 2019
Martinez19:
Very. Bia

Amakavula
NwanyiAwkaetiti
Funmisticqueen

Can you see it? Chai!

You nearly married me in your dreams? Wow!
Re: Love Does Not Exist Only Selfish Interests! by Martinez19(m): 7:47pm On Feb 02, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
You nearly married me in your dreams? Wow!
Stay there and be forming one kain one kain, I am no more interested in you, gerrit? You don't know what you are missing. Be acting as if you don't know that I am the man. cool

Re: Love Does Not Exist Only Selfish Interests! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 02, 2019
Martinez19:
Stay there and be forming one kain one kain, I am no more interested in you, gerry? You don't know what you are missing. Be acting as if you don't know that I am the man. cool
Issa free would
Re: Love Does Not Exist Only Selfish Interests! by Martinez19(m): 8:10pm On Feb 02, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Issa free would
"world". I know it's a typo error.

Anyways, good night. grin
Re: Love Does Not Exist Only Selfish Interests! by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 02, 2019
Lightangel65:

Sickness
Finicial instability
Family problem
Even death.

Love changes anyone,

This kind love and true communism has one thing in common, they don't exist..

Re: Love Does Not Exist Only Selfish Interests! by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 02, 2019
Martinez19:
Very. Bia

Amakavula
NwanyiAwkaetiti
Funmisticqueen

Can you see it? Chai!

It's nice to say but who can live up to it
Re: Love Does Not Exist Only Selfish Interests! by Martinez19(m): 8:16pm On Feb 02, 2019
Amakavula:
Stop misleading people. Communism is disastrous but it exists. That kind of love exists and I have seen it. Rare people get rare stuffs.
Re: Love Does Not Exist Only Selfish Interests! by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 02, 2019
Martinez19:
Stop misleading people. Communism is disastrous but it exists. That kind of love exists and I have seen it. Rare people get rare stuffs.
keep wasting people's time you hear ? be worthless there and be waiting for luv.

1 Like

Re: Love Does Not Exist Only Selfish Interests! by Martinez19(m): 8:28pm On Feb 02, 2019
Amakavula:
It's nice to say but who can live up to it
It's nice to say and such love exists. It works when both partners love each other. I have seen such love in action. I have seen a man go jobless and his wife used her salary to take care of the man and the family and she sold akara and ice block to get extra cash until the man finally found his feet. That man is my father and that woman is my mother. She could have left given that the marriage was still new, she was doing fine as a nurse and that she had other suitors but she stood her ground. She never insulted my father and she still gave him his respect. True love still exists. I know that there are women like my mother out there. Why wasn't it wired into my mum biologically to leave my father, during his joblessness, and seek other men?

Forget that sh1t that women and queens are wired to be this or that blah blah blah blah blah. To become a leeching h0e or independent woman is a choice. No excuses.

2 Likes

Re: Love Does Not Exist Only Selfish Interests! by Martinez19(m): 8:38pm On Feb 02, 2019
Amakavula:
keep wasting people's time you hear ? be worthless there and be waiting for luv.
I am not wasting anyone's time. If you feel I am wasting your time, don't bother replying. True love exists, stop twisting facts for people. Go and learn to be upright and be an independent woman.

@bold
When they have nothing else to say or can't appeal to reason, they begin the ad hominem attacks and try beat you down by trying to appeal to wealth. SMH

1) who told you I am worthless? Do you know me or have you met me before? Let's assume that I am worthless, what bearing those it have on the issue we are discussing? does it prove love doesn't exist? undecided
2) who told you that I am looking for love? I simply stated the fact that true love exists. undecided

You know what, let us agree to disagree and call it a day. Bye bye. wink

3 Likes

Re: Love Does Not Exist Only Selfish Interests! by kingkuntaval: 9:36pm On Feb 02, 2019
Martinez19:
It's nice to say and such love exists. It works when both partners love each other. I have seen such love in action. I have seen a man go jobless and his wife used her salary to take care of the man and the family and she sold akara and ice block to get extra cash until the man finally found his feet. That man is my father and that woman is my mother. She could have left given that the marriage was still new, she was doing fine as a nurse and that she had other suitors but she stood her ground. She never insulted my father and she still gave him his respect. True love still exists. I know that there are women like my mother out there. Why wasn't it wired into my mum biologically to leave my father, during his joblessness, and seek other men?

Forget that sh1t that women and queens are wired to be this or that blah blah blah blah blah. To become a leeching h0e or independent woman is a choice. No excuses.

You're a wise man.
The hoes ain't loyal. Just loot and skate. No expectations No disappointments.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Does Not Exist Only Selfish Interests! by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 02, 2019
Money na Honey...
Re: Love Does Not Exist Only Selfish Interests! by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 02, 2019
ya'all are blowing grammar...

until l see a guy or a lady in this 21st century whose genotype obviously is SS agrees to marry someone with same genotype in the name of love maybe then what ya'all are saying might make sense.

ya'll now can drink water and take a chill pill.

Love is a JOKE !!!

l challenge all Nairalanders to answer to me on that.

who amongst u behind those literate monikers can do that?

2 Likes

Re: Love Does Not Exist Only Selfish Interests! by Martinez19(m): 10:18pm On Feb 02, 2019
chenzen:
ya'all are blowing grammar...

until l see a guy or a lady in this 21st century whose genotype obviously is SS agrees to marry someone with same genotype in the name of love maybe then what ya'all are saying might make sense.

ya'll now can drink water and take a chill pill.

Love is a JOKE !!!

l challenge all Nairalanders to answer to me on that.

who amongst u behind those literate monikers can do that?
While some men will run away from a woman they claim to love when they discover that she doesn't have a womb or she is paralysed, I cannot. With me, it for better for worse. We die here. grin

Op, take heart. Gold diggers have increased and they are now bold in their trade. If you doubt it, take a look at the ones on this thread and their laughable logic. There are still good women but they are scarce as good politicians. grin
Re: Love Does Not Exist Only Selfish Interests! by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 02, 2019
Martinez19:
While some men will run away from a woman they claim to love when they discover that she doesn't have a womb or she is paralysed, I cannot. With me, it for better for worse. We die here. grin

Op, take heart. Gold diggers have increased and they are now bold in their trade. If you doubt it, take a look at the ones on this thread and their laughable logic. There are still good women but they are scarce as good politicians. grin
lol
Re: Love Does Not Exist Only Selfish Interests! by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 02, 2019
funmisticqueen:
bravo! i feel like hugging you. you just conveyed how i feel and what allthese small boys refused to understand

To be honest, I really don't think you understand what she wrote.
Women usually do not like to accept this Fact & this is very unlikely to come from a Woman, because Women usually live in self denial except a few.

Perhaps I should paste it again, this time. Please do read it slowly with patience.

Amakavula:

Poor guy, you need the red pill. There's no loving without requirements. Even still, Guys love idealistically, Ladies love opportunistically. Guys want a love without requirements, unconditional like that of their mothers, but ladies want the conditional love of their fathers.

I keep telling my Male friends, Telling a woman " I love you " is as worthless as the air you breath out.

Ladies don't want your love but your value. Be someone, accomplish something and grow yourself ladies will tell you " I love you " they will try to please you. Because your value is a price not your words.

Failing to understand this will leave you in heartbreaks after heart breaks. Wonder why criminals still find love? they are usually accomplished in their profession even though it's a horrible one.

If you cannot read between the lines & understand that this is not a compliment for Women but an underlying flaw in how (some) women reason.
Just in case you cannot find the flaw, It certainly means a Man's genuine love for a Woman does not matter. What matters is his value.
This is a very big flaw & certainly means No woman deserves to be loved genuinely as long as you are a Man with value, you will be loved.
Re: Love Does Not Exist Only Selfish Interests! by Lightangel65: 10:49pm On Feb 02, 2019
Amakavula:

If u haven't found it, don't say it doesn't exist or you might never find it.

I know it is very rare because of the world we find ourselves in.
Re: Love Does Not Exist Only Selfish Interests! by SmellingAnus(m): 11:12pm On Feb 02, 2019
dollytino4real:
really! u be wetin apc or accord party
hahahaha I dey both PDP and APC na failures
Re: Love Does Not Exist Only Selfish Interests! by Nobody: 6:22am On Feb 03, 2019
truthsayer009:

To be honest, I really don't think you understand what she wrote.
Women usually do not like to accept this Fact & this is very unlikely to come from a Woman, because Women usually live in self denial except a few.

Perhaps I should paste it again, this time. Please do read it slowly with patience.

If you cannot read between the lines & understand that this is not a compliment for Women but an underlying flaw in how (some) women reason.
Just in case you cannot find the flaw, It certainly means a Man's genuine love for a Woman does not matter. What matters is his value.
This is a very big flaw & certainly means No woman deserves to be loved genuinely as long as you are a Man with value, you will be loved.

yes I get. He/she is a MGTOW wannabe. I agree with some of his/her points, that amakavula is MGTOW. The thing is this, no woman who knows her value will ever date or look twice at a red pill person/MGTOW. they either end up single AF and bitter or end up with an ignorant woman with low self esteem who they can play their mind games with. So I really pity these male version of feminists. Because they are using feminine wiles to augment their petulant behavior.

But she did say the truth. True love like the ones in fairy tales don't exist and if it does, usually isn't glamorous like you make it out to be. Only God loves unconditionally
Re: Love Does Not Exist Only Selfish Interests! by Nobody: 6:57am On Feb 03, 2019
Demogorgon:
^^
Amakavula you saying the air we breath out - Carbon IV Oxide is worthless? An essential component in photosynthesis? You disappoint me
the bae is trying to sound intelligent... l m still waiting for her to impress me.
Re: Love Does Not Exist Only Selfish Interests! by Nobody: 6:58am On Feb 03, 2019
Adasun:
Preach on op; don't mind some guys worshipping gals in the name of love.
thumbz up
Re: Love Does Not Exist Only Selfish Interests! by Nobody: 6:59am On Feb 03, 2019
Amakavula:

I am quite aware of its indirect use, my reference only took relevance of its unimportance to our immediate respiratory system. But get the message.
always make ur point(s) free of controversy while attempting to make sense.

its Shambolic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

He Proposed To Her, She Said Yes: But Don't... / Thread For Hiv Positive Ladies And Gentlemen / Don't Know What Nigerian Girls Have Turned Into

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.