Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,295 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Love Does Not Exist Only Selfish Interests! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Does Not Exist Only Selfish Interests! (4802 Views)

Crazy Things Love Does To Your Brain / 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy / Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Does Not Exist Only Selfish Interests! by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 03, 2019
QueenSuccubus:
cool

I DISAGREE..
why
Re: Love Does Not Exist Only Selfish Interests! by millionboi2: 11:21am On Feb 03, 2019
Lightangel65:

To me love is wanting to be with someone without any sexual intent. Love doesn't come like boy/girlfriends you might end up loving only one person. You act at what is best for that person even if it means letting go.

When I love someone, I can't think of any sexual intention, just wanting to be with that person.

Most relationships today are based on looks. Love is not based on looks, it is connection.
Thanks
Love is selfless, you don't think about your own benefits.
You don't want to get into his/her pants.

For ladies to know if a man truly loves you
He loves you without sexual intentions.

Love overcomes any situation
Sickness
Finicial instability
Family problem
Even death.

Love cannot be lost, it can stand the test of time
Love changes anyone,

I hope you find what you are looking for
without sexual intention

Scam

1 Like

Re: Love Does Not Exist Only Selfish Interests! by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 03, 2019
millionboi2:
without sexual intention

Scam
tell them
Re: Love Does Not Exist Only Selfish Interests! by BareFacedLies(m): 12:41pm On Feb 03, 2019
Fuçk love!

It just does not exist
Re: Love Does Not Exist Only Selfish Interests! by dollytino4real(f): 1:29pm On Feb 03, 2019
SmellingAnus:
hahahaha I dey both PDP and APC na failures
u be political olosho
Re: Love Does Not Exist Only Selfish Interests! by Lightangel65: 1:36pm On Feb 03, 2019
millionboi2:
without sexual intention

Scam

I won't exist for people like yourselves.
Hearts clouded by lust.
Re: Love Does Not Exist Only Selfish Interests! by millionboi2: 9:20pm On Feb 03, 2019
Lightangel65:

I won't exist for people like yourselves.
Hearts clouded by lust.
oga stop being partial and wicked to men....... what makes u think having sex with a woman is a big price on d woman side haba.

Hope u wudnt train ur kids dis way.

Also Not all sexual desire is a lust.
Re: Love Does Not Exist Only Selfish Interests! by Martinez39(m): 12:51pm On Feb 04, 2019
funmisticqueen:
yes I get. He/she is a MGTOW wannabe. I agree with some of his/her points, that amakavula is MGTOW. The thing is this, no woman who knows her value will ever date or look twice at a red pill person/MGTOW. they either end up single AF and bitter or end up with an ignorant woman with low self esteem who they can play their mind games with. So I really pity these male version of feminists. Because they are using feminine wiles to augment their petulant behavior.

But she did say the truth. True love like the ones in fairy tales don't exist and if it does, usually isn't glamorous like you make it out to be. Only God loves unconditionally

MGTOW are not bitter men. The movement originated in America, Europe and other foreign countries with laws that are irrationally gynocentric when it comes to dealing with relationships and marriages. Men in those countries are choosing not to marry because women are exploiting these loopholes in the law to ruin men, let me explain by highlighting the following points :

1) If a woman accuses a man of rape or domestic violence, the man is punished and thrown in jail even if there are no evidences to support her claim. A lot of women have been caught making false rape allegations for very silly reasons which I wouldn't waste time listing. Despite this, the courts continue to convict men without evidence. There is no emotional theatrics and drama that false rape accusers haven't displayed only to be later proven to be liars and worse is that there is no punishment for these heartless false rape accusers instead they are left unpunished even if their innocent victims spent many years behind bars.

2) If a woman divorces a man, the court gives her half of what the man owns whether or not she cheated and the man is forced to pay child support. All the woman needs to do is get emotional and dramatic and she is believed. If the man does not have the means to pay, he is thrown in jail. Because of this, a lot of women are exploiting this as a business avenue as all they need do is marry a rich man and call a divorce. Even prenups are useless as judges overturn them to favour the woman. It makes no difference if it turns out that the children weren't yours, the man would still pay child support. If the man was rape by a woman and she got pregnant, he would still pay child support.

3) In places of work, once a woman accuses a man of sexual harassment for no good reason he will likely get fired. In colleges and universities, once a female student accuses a boy of rape with no evidence, the boy is expelled.

4) Many men are beginning to wake up to the gold digging and double standard of women. They claim that they are equal to men and what a man can do a woman can do better yet they want men to take care of their financial needs. Why won't they go and work to be independent if they are as good as men as they claim? Check out my last topic to see the characteristics of these vile women.

Given what I have listed, why won't men go their own way? Why won't men refuse to marry? Get your facts right before you start bashing the MGTOW crew or are you trying to brand them frustrated and broke to demonise MGTOW and promote pussy loving simps? Let men be the ones to decide what makes them real men not women. Besides, MGTOW consists of all sorts of men both rich and poor; smart and dull; educated and uneducated etc.

#Martinez19

4 Likes

Re: Love Does Not Exist Only Selfish Interests! by davien(m): 2:28pm On Feb 04, 2019
If you work for Google as a male employee I think you're strongly advised against looking at your female coworker for more than 9 seconds unless you're addressing her to avoid sexual misconduct charges in the workplace..

1 Like

Re: Love Does Not Exist Only Selfish Interests! by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 04, 2019
Martinez39:
MGTOW are not bitter men. The movement originated in America, Europe and other foreign countries with laws that are irrationally gynocentric when it comes to dealing with relationships and marriages. Men in those countries are choosing not to marry because women are exploiting these loopholes in the law to ruin men, let me explain by highlighting the following points :

1) If a woman accuses a man of rape or domestic violence, the man is punished and thrown in jail even if there are no evidences to support her claim. A lot of women have been caught making false rape allegations for very silly reasons which I wouldn't waste time listing. Despite this, the courts continue to convict men without evidence. There is no emotional theatrics and drama that false rape accusers haven't displayed only to be later proven to be liars and worse is that there is no punishment for these heartless false rape accusers instead they are left unpunished even if their innocent victims spent many years behind bars.

2) If a woman divorces a man, the court gives her half of what the man owns whether or not she cheated and the man is forced to pay child support. All the woman needs to do is get emotional and dramatic and she is believed. If the man does not have the means to pay, he is thrown in jail. Because of this, a lot of women are exploiting this as a business avenue as all they need do is marry a rich man and call a divorce. Even prenups are useless as judges overturn them to favour the woman. It makes no difference if it turns out that the children weren't yours, the man would still pay child support. If the man was rape by a woman and she got pregnant, he would still pay child support.

3) In places of work, once a woman accuses a man of sexual harassment for no good reason he will likely get fired. In colleges and universities, once a female student accuses a boy of rape with no evidence, the boy is expelled.

4) Many men are beginning to wake up to the gold digging and double standard of women. They claim that they are equal to men and what a man can do a woman can do better yet they want men to take care of their financial needs. Why won't they go and work to be independent if they are as good as men as they claim? Check out my last topic to see the characteristics of these vile women.

Given what I have listed, why won't men go their own way? Why won't men refuse to marry? Get your facts right before you start bashing the MGTOW crew or are you trying to brand them frustrated and broke to demonise MGTOW and promote pussy loving simps? Let men be the ones to decide what makes them real men not women. Besides, MGTOW consists of all sorts of men both rich and poor; smart and dull; educated and uneducated etc.

#Martinez19
whatever. Mgtow are not my target
Re: Love Does Not Exist Only Selfish Interests! by SmellingAnus(m): 8:54pm On Feb 04, 2019
dollytino4real:
u be political olosho
sorry... Wetin I mean be say I dey fine... I also mean say both parties na failures... I no belong to any of them
Re: Love Does Not Exist Only Selfish Interests! by dollytino4real(f): 9:06pm On Feb 04, 2019
SmellingAnus:
sorry... Wetin I mean be say I dey fine... I also mean say both parties na failures... I no belong to any of them
ok my g
Re: Love Does Not Exist Only Selfish Interests! by BuyACar(f): 1:35am On Feb 05, 2019
If you have never fallen in love unconditionally, then you have not come to understand what REAL LIFE is....Trust me something is missing in your life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Who Wants To Get Chocked During Sex Got Funny Responses / Look At What I Ate & This Is Why I Eat Anyhow... [PICTURE] / How I Started Sleeping With My Twin Sister (no Insults Pls)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.