Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

American Girl Lost In A Nigerian World - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / American Girl Lost In A Nigerian World (12821 Views)

Blind Date Gone Wrong: See How Girl Lost Out On Potential Suitor Because Of... / Black American Girl Inlove With Igbo Man HELP!!! / Sweet American Girl Burst Twitter Within Two Seconds When Twerking To Wizkid Ghe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Girl Lost In A Nigerian World by Medunah: 12:19am On Nov 04, 2018
Ire2:

Oboi na WA for you o. Weiten make you they spoil the girl mind na? All these devilish attitude make una try stop am for this nairaland. Imagine if your fellow guy man tell your girl this kind thing about you. How you go feel? undecided
Lmao, this is the same way you guys also spoil guy's mind against girls on this forum so why u vexed?
And the guy is probably right, he most likely wants to use her to get something, could be cash, could be green card.
@fe2018, better stay woke......if he isn't asking you for anything yet, cool but once he starts making unnecessary demands, just forget it.
Oh and he telling you very fast that he loves you isn't that big of a deal, Men do that a lot here. They can even love you after an hour of meeting you grin

2 Likes

Re: American Girl Lost In A Nigerian World by Nobody: 1:36am On Nov 04, 2018
slimany:

That's why it pays to put in same effort in a foreign country than Nigeria. Guess our government is still playing cheese with minimum wage for civil servants at less than $70 per month. Isn't that laughable to you. Let me tell you the real fact . If we Nigerians could hustle and put same effort we use in working in Nigeria to work in a foreign country, We suddenly become millionaires here. The economy favors only the rich to get more richer and left the average families to wallow in poverty. So, The choice lies with you sister.

That’s definitely insane...and I couldn’t imagine trying to live off $70 a month.

Damn...I don’t send him money but maybe I should. That’s kind of heartbreaking...to work so hard to get a degree and all you have to look forward to is $70 a month?!?!?!?!
Re: American Girl Lost In A Nigerian World by khiaa(f): 9:09am On Nov 04, 2018
Martin0:

really, you mean they accused you of fake identity? oh my baby, oh come to daddygrin

Yes, they accused me. sadI want Daddy to take those accusers out. angry Beat them down, Daddy. grin
Re: American Girl Lost In A Nigerian World by Martin0(m): 9:15am On Nov 04, 2018
khiaa:

Yes, they accused me. sadI want Daddy to take those accusers out. angry Beat them down, Daddy. grin

no wahala mummygrin your wish is your command
Re: American Girl Lost In A Nigerian World by sparkle6(m): 9:19am On Nov 04, 2018
khiaa:

Please tell me how would you know? America is made of many cultures? Some people accused me of being a fake saying that I am really Nigerian which is far from the truth and I have been on this site since 2011.
2011?? And i just came in 2k17.
Good day Grand Ma.
Your boy is loyal.
grin grin
Re: American Girl Lost In A Nigerian World by sparkle6(m): 9:34am On Nov 04, 2018
In Nigeria getting married to older women are deeply frowned against by especially, the guy's parents.
We all have the orientation of ' get married to a younger lady so that when you get old, she takes care of you'
Of course western education has made its impact but some things are inbuilt.
An American Sending cash to a random guy in a dating platform arouses a Nigerian's inbuilt scamming instincts.
But of course there are a million Nigerian having a million different characters.
So my theory might be false in some cases.
Re: American Girl Lost In A Nigerian World by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 04, 2018
i'm American and my advise is for you to be very careful.

3 Likes

Re: American Girl Lost In A Nigerian World by biotechshola(m): 11:40am On Nov 04, 2018
SixDividedByTwo:

Have you had any bitter experience as regards?
Re: American Girl Lost In A Nigerian World by biotechshola(m): 11:55am On Nov 04, 2018
@ Fe2018

May I know exactly what you are concerned about?

Is it heartbreak, being duped or if truly the guy and whatever you both claim to have for each other is real??

Mind you, being a Nigerian or a foreigner isn't the problem.

Any man from anywhere, even in your neighborhood can be as dangerous.

You are in a better position to know who truly he is and what his motives are.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: American Girl Lost In A Nigerian World by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 04, 2018
Medunah:
They can even love you after an hour of meeting you grin

1 Like

Re: American Girl Lost In A Nigerian World by khiaa(f): 1:10pm On Nov 04, 2018
sparkle6:

2011?? And i just came in 2k17.
Good day Grand Ma.
Your boy is loyal.
grin grin

Grandma?
Re: American Girl Lost In A Nigerian World by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 04, 2018
SixDividedByTwo:
Nigerians claiming American, nawa grin grin it 's shall never be well with buhari. tongue tongue
Re: American Girl Lost In A Nigerian World by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 04, 2018
[quote author=lefulefu post=72672053][/quote] na laptop you they use,no be phone?
Re: American Girl Lost In A Nigerian World by sparkle6(m): 1:44pm On Nov 04, 2018
khiaa:

Grandma?
You: 2011-2018
Me: 2017-2018.
So you are a Nairaland Granny.
grin
Re: American Girl Lost In A Nigerian World by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 04, 2018
Re: American Girl Lost In A Nigerian World by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 04, 2018
SixDividedByTwo:
kinda. i will never believe in a Nigerian guy living in Nigeria ever again. angry
you're a liar you're a Nigeria grin grin

4 Likes

Re: American Girl Lost In A Nigerian World by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 04, 2018
LordSaints:
you're a liar you're a Nigeria grin grin
grin grin sixdividebytwo think she can fool everybody here
Re: American Girl Lost In A Nigerian World by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 04, 2018
-
Re: American Girl Lost In A Nigerian World by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 04, 2018
SixDividedByTwo:
i'm a Nigeria?

i'm Nigerian but I am American as well (citizen). why would I lie about that? FOH
grin grin grin,you're Nigerian so why did you claim you are American in the first place grin grin, you could have type I'm a Nigeria/American,but no you didn't you just type I'm American. grin grin God will punish every fraudster in this forum. Godforbid.

4 Likes

Re: American Girl Lost In A Nigerian World by biotechshola(m): 2:31pm On Nov 04, 2018
SixDividedByTwo:
kinda. i will never believe in a Nigerian guy living in Nigeria ever again. angry

There's a saying here that " if you decide to close your eyes for bad people to pass, you may eventually miss the good ones".

The fact that a Nigerian has hurt you before doesn't mean all Nigerians are bad..
Re: American Girl Lost In A Nigerian World by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 04, 2018
Re: American Girl Lost In A Nigerian World by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 04, 2018
SixDividedByTwo:
you fool! I'm Nigerian and American! I can claim American because I am.
grin grin grin that's what all fraudster use to say cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: American Girl Lost In A Nigerian World by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 04, 2018
biotechshola:

There's a saying here that " if you decide to close your eyes for bad people to pass, you may eventually miss the good ones".

The fact that a Nigerian has hurt you before doesn't mean all Nigerians are bad..
she's a Nigerian don't waste your time explains anything to her,she's a fraud. cheesy cheesy
Re: American Girl Lost In A Nigerian World by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 04, 2018
-
Re: American Girl Lost In A Nigerian World by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 04, 2018
biotechshola:

i suppose.
Re: American Girl Lost In A Nigerian World by BlackAdam55(m): 2:43pm On Nov 04, 2018
SixDividedByTwo:
Lordsaints/Lordtimothy66, it seems your life is so frustrating right now. i hope and pray that things get better for you.
you see why it's not good to defamed someone? undecided
Re: American Girl Lost In A Nigerian World by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 04, 2018
SixDividedByTwo:
Lordsaints/Lordtimothy66, it seems your life is so frustrating right now. i hope and pray that things get better for you.
Amen sister Amen,next time be proud of Nigerian ooo Nija ain't that bad,even tho you are raised in the states. tongue tongue
Re: American Girl Lost In A Nigerian World by Sonamjs: 2:51pm On Nov 04, 2018
SixDividedByTwo:

What happened..
Re: American Girl Lost In A Nigerian World by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 04, 2018
SixDividedByTwo:
yes ooool my life is so miserable, I want you to take me to.amuricaan grin grin
Re: American Girl Lost In A Nigerian World by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 04, 2018
Lordtimothy66:
na laptop you they use,no be phone?
lol wen i dey my room na laptop i dey use but if i dey outside my house i use phone
Re: American Girl Lost In A Nigerian World by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 04, 2018
Lordtimothy66:
yes ooool my life is so miserable, I want you to take me to.amuricaan grin grin
this no be d time to travel to yankeecheesy.Trump no need any immigrant comin to yankeecheesy.
Re: American Girl Lost In A Nigerian World by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 04, 2018
lefulefu:
lol wen i dey my room na laptop i dey use but if i dey outside my house i use phone
OK I they wonder how una they carry save people comment, because I don try am for my phone he no work.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

After 15 Years Of Masturbating This Is What I Discovered. / Before And After Pictures Of Plastic Surgeries That Will Blow Your Mind / 16 Innocent Photos That Can B Ruined By Your Dirty Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.