Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. - Agriculture (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. (281044 Views)

Akwa Ibom Government Boosts Cocoa Farming With 500,000 Seedlings / 200 Graduates Get N74m, Free Land In Ogun / Irrigation For One Plot Of Land on Low Budget? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (127) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by uche393: 2:47pm On Oct 10, 2019
@ okoroemeka what about ur boys' farm?
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by okoroemeka(m): 7:46pm On Oct 10, 2019
uche393:
@ okoroemeka what about ur boys' farm?
they have long concluded harvest on that site and has moved over to another site,I think they realized roughly ₦150k from the farm,they are gearing up for the dry season and will order 1000 m drip tape with 8L/hr emitters from bhumi polymers at ₦50k with 100 connectors and 20 joiners.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by FMCASH(m): 9:17pm On Oct 10, 2019
okoroemeka:
they have long concluded harvest on that site and has moved over to another site,I think they realized roughly ₦150k from the farm,they are gearing up for the dry season and will order 1000 m drip tape with 8L/hr emitters from bhumi polymers at ₦50k with 100 connectors and 20 joiners.
thickness sir
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by okoroemeka(m): 9:51pm On Oct 10, 2019
FMCASH:
thickness sir
0.3mm,30cm spacing

1 Like

Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by Heavenlyminded: 10:41pm On Oct 10, 2019
e-books on poultry,fish, cattle, goat,sheep, pig,snail and rabbit keeping. The books will give knowledge on how to rear ,manage and to keep them rightly. with this books you're good to establish your own farm. contact me or chat with me on whatsapp with the number below 09038088069 note: it is not free o
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by okoroemeka(m): 11:32pm On Oct 10, 2019
Heavenlyminded:
e-books on poultry,fish, cattle, goat,sheep, pig,snail and rabbit keeping.
The books will give knowledge on how to rear ,manage and to keep them rightly.
with this books you're good to establish your own farm.
contact me or chat with me on whatsapp with the number below
note: it is not free o
if you are an expert in all those mentioned areas why don't you farm them and smile to the bank,we have done all expect rabbit what I will tell you is that it's not easy,the sound of mouth chewing bitter kola is obviously not the taste!!

1 Like

Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by Idemujoseph: 5:36am On Oct 11, 2019
okoroemeka:
if you are an expert in all those mentioned areas why don't you farm them and smile to the bank,we have done all expect rabbit what I will tell you is that it's not easy,the sound of mouth chewing bitter kola is obviously not the taste!!
lol
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by Idemujoseph: 5:39am On Oct 11, 2019
FMCASH:
thickness sir
sir any update as regards Okra?
Good morning
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by FMCASH(m): 8:36pm On Oct 11, 2019
Idemujoseph:
sir any update as regards Okra?
Good morning
they are doing fine sir
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 11, 2019
@ Mr Okoroemeka, good evening sir. I'm really interested in the farming of cucumbers and okro. Pls do you have any guide on that? My interest is actually in dry season production using irrigation method. I Know close to nothing about it. My place of residence is Abuja.
Thank you.
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by okoroemeka(m): 10:20pm On Oct 11, 2019
donsimon2012:
@ Mr Okoroemeka, good evening sir. I'm really interested in the farming of cucumbers and okro. Pls do you have any guide on that? My interest is actually in dry season production using irrigation method. I Know close to nothing about it. My place of residence is Abuja.
Thank you.
if it is okra there's not much to learn about planting it,but cucumbers can be really tasking,I didn't learn from anybody because there's almost no farmer planting cucumbers in our area by 2014,I just consumed threads by jasper7,vanpele,olaimo,ishasguy,etc and combined more from goggle farm.
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by Idemujoseph: 10:36pm On Oct 11, 2019
okoroemeka:
if it is okra there's not much to learn about planting it,but cucumbers can be really tasking,I didn't learn from anybody because there's almost no farmer planting cucumbers in our area by 2014,I just consumed threads by jasper7,vanpele,olaimo,ishasguy,etc and combined more from goggle farm.
Sir hope there is progress in your okra farm? I am waiting for your own so that I will plant and learn from it.
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by letout: 1:44am On Oct 12, 2019
Wizs2019:

Hi, I didn't register with the association. I have a broker (middleman) who handles the sales in Mile 12 so all I do is drop the bags for him and typical within 24 hours they are sold and money is sent to my account. The broker takes 10 percent of the total sale value.

Good day sir, I’ll need your middleman’s contact. Thank you
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by letout: 2:04am On Oct 12, 2019
okoroemeka:
you don't need to buy all at once and keep, when starting a project we have a scale of preference,we get the ones that is needed that particular time like wormforce,then we plant,for 4500 plants you need 2300 holes at 2 gram per hole you have 4.6 kg and it's sold for #1700 per kg pack,you will use roughly 3 bags of rope,for the others just buy 1 pack or tin of everything after using you buy another.for fertilizer just get one bag.

Wow from pg 1 to 45. I’m motivated. I have questions.
From the business side.
On approximation how many fruits of cucumber do we get from 2 acres.
From what I understand , there are multiple harvest. When I see people say they got 500 bags from a certain period does that mean it’s a total of multiple Harvest?

The land
Do I need to take the ph level first?
More questions coming up.
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by okoroemeka(m): 6:11am On Oct 12, 2019
Idemujoseph:
Sir hope there is progress in your okra farm? I am waiting for your own so that I will plant and learn from it.
sorry for the erratic update s,we harvested for the second time on Thursday and got a basket and an increase of150%from last harvest, hopefully we are marching towards peak production.
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by okoroemeka(m): 6:22am On Oct 12, 2019
letout:

Wow from pg 1 to 45. I’m motivated. I have questions.
From the business side.
On approximation how many fruits of cucumber do we get from 2 acres.
From what I understand , there are multiple harvest. When I see people say they got 500 bags from a certain period does that mean it’s a total of multiple Harvest?

The land
Do I need to take the ph level first?
More questions coming up.
you can't be precise on the number of fruits from 2 acres,but the number of bags can be more accurate,500 bags from one acre is a good production from a well managed farm,you can check PH level if you like but I believe the quantity of manure applied to cucumbers stabilize the soil,and for your fruit count maximum of 80-100 cucumbers in one bag if it's cu 999,but other smaller or medium size cukes can be up to 120+.
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by letout: 8:11am On Oct 12, 2019
okoroemeka:
you can't be precise on the number of fruits from 2 acres,but the number of bags can be more accurate,500 bags from one acre is a good production from a well managed farm,you can check PH level if you like but I believe the quantity of manure applied to cucumbers stabilize the soil,and for your fruit count maximum of 80-100 cucumbers in one bag if it's cu 999,but other smaller or medium size cukes can be up to 120+.

Thank you for the prompt reply. You guys are doing so well. Do have an idea of the type of seeds that’s been used in the South west (Ogun state).
If I want to sell, how do I sell if I don’t want to go to the open market?
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by karlboss: 6:49pm On Oct 12, 2019
okoroemeka:

Good evening sir I am the one that you have been assisting with my cucumber project in IMO state without collecting a dime from me. Thanks for the video you sent to me on how to ridge. God bless you. Hope to visit your farm soon
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by Idemujoseph: 8:49pm On Oct 12, 2019
okoroemeka:
sorry for the erratic update s,we harvested for the second time on Thursday and got a basket and an increase of150%from last harvest, hopefully we are marching towards peak production.
This is awesome!
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by Richfarmer(m): 7:34am On Oct 13, 2019
okoroemeka:

dwarf okro is kind of making me to wonder if it will ever be sold in the market onlike the normal okro,

i will love to try this one day to see if its marketable,

does the eastern side even consider buying okro at all?
Am really glad i stay in lagos
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by dedons: 10:39am On Oct 13, 2019
karlboss:

Good evening sir I am the one that you have been assisting with my cucumber project in IMO state without collecting a dime from me. Thanks for the video you sent to me on how to ridge. God bless you. Hope to visit your farm soon
Greetings my chairman. Can I get the video too?

I'll greatly appreciate.
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by karlboss: 12:58pm On Oct 13, 2019
dedons:

I'll greatly appreciate.

Your WhatsApp number
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by okoroemeka(m): 1:02pm On Oct 13, 2019
Richfarmer:

dwarf okro is kind of making me to wonder if it will ever be sold in the market onlike the normal okro,

i will love to try this one day to see if its marketable,

does the eastern side even consider buying okro at all?
Am really glad i stay in lagos
the term dwarf means the height of the plant not fruit pod,there three types of okra varieties the short,medium and long sized pods,the nihort and kirikou are short pods,the Clemson spineless,etc are medium size, finally the really long pods are mostly Hybrids and they are the ones to aviod because marketers have not seen or sold anything like it before,some can even look scary.
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by okoroemeka(m): 1:03pm On Oct 13, 2019
dedons:

I'll greatly appreciate.
send me a message on WhatsApp,any information or idea that will work and help my dear farmers I will gladly share,why will i choose to horde ideas like our analyst that has a miracle cure for DM but refuse to share to fellow farmers,for me I don't even have the luxury of choice,

1 Like

Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by Richfarmer(m): 2:22pm On Oct 13, 2019
okoroemeka:
the term dwarf means the height of the plant not fruit pod,there three types of okra varieties the short,medium and long sized pods,the nihort and kirikou are short pods,the Clemson spineless,etc are medium size, finally the really long pods are mostly Hybrids and they are the ones to aviod because marketers have not seen or sold anything like it before,some can even look scary.

ok that means people can still buy this dwarf okro pods?

Although i used to see short pods in the market but not the seeds
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by dedons: 2:48pm On Oct 13, 2019
okoroemeka:
send me a message on WhatsApp,any information or idea that will work and help my dear farmers I will gladly share,why will i choose to horde ideas like our analyst that has a miracle cure for DM but refuse to share to fellow farmers,for me I don't even have the luxury of choice,
hope you've copied it

I will take it down soon.

Thank you.
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by benardj3(m): 9:32pm On Oct 13, 2019
I have access to manure.... But I still buy organic fertilizer....,..., can I use only manure for cucumber
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by okoroemeka(m): 10:20pm On Oct 13, 2019
benardj3:
I have access to manure.... But I still buy organic fertilizer....,..., can I use only manure for cucumber
all depends on the soil fertility,if the soil is ok a good manure application before planting and another at flowering will be ok,but if the farm is really big applying manure twice will simply be a logistics nightmare,just once as basal and then use npk fertilizer to boost it
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by karlboss: 8:08am On Oct 14, 2019
We have cleared the farm.

I have no pratical knowledge about cucumber farming but I want to try it out and see, instead of staying in Lagos searching for job up and down

We want to burn the farm so we can begin ridging.

We have borehole but I don't know about what irrigation would be good for the farm

Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by damoceile: 8:30am On Oct 14, 2019
karlboss:

I have no pratical knowledge about cucumber farming but I want to try it out and see, instead of staying in Lagos searching for job up and down

We have borehole but I don't know about what irrigation would be good for the farm

following...
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by my2chains(m): 5:14am On Oct 15, 2019
karlboss:

please where in lagos do you stay?
We can get to be partners on this.
Do drop me your contact
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by okoroemeka(m): 7:13am On Oct 15, 2019
karlboss:

if you have borehole be ready to do rugged movement,get a flexible hose and connect to the bore hole, anytime light comes irrigate,I will show u on WhatsApp videos on how to prepare a ridge with holes for hose irrigation

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (127) (Reply)

The A-Z Of Snail Farming In Nigeria (what Nobody Will Tell You For Free!) / ... / Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.