Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,970 members, 7,810,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person? (23939 Views)

Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help / See What Lagos Olosho Wear Clubbing On Friday Nights / What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person? by AZeD1(m): 8:31pm On Nov 07, 2018
generationz:

and so how nice of you to take to where he won't feel comfortable

Except you go there to win souls of course.

Any other thing is against his person and your body ( his temple)

What happens in a club that doesn't happen inside Unilag?
Re: Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person? by daveP(m): 8:38pm On Nov 07, 2018
It's slowly becoming sin to many to simply quote verbatim from God's Word and follow up these days to matters it addresses. It's been stigmatized to mean "Judging" And funny enough the same God's word is used to justify acts the same God's word openly and outrightly condemns. smh. God's word isn't for confusion, so who is wrong here?

No one of us on this side of the argument are saying we are holy holy or righteous than anybody. The Word has spoken and yet we keep getting lashed like we are saying we are righteous.

Endtime Things!!!
Re: Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person? by Mitchsin(f): 10:09pm On Nov 07, 2018
TimeMachine:
Do not let no one discourage you. Go to the club but understand that it is a happy moment. If you can avoid alcohol and sex with the ladies then the better, cos if you drink alcohol it will make all the ugly ladies look beautiful and make all the beautiful ones look angelic, then your life will never be the same again.

It will be marvelous grin

Enjoy your youth. Be careful with the expense.
Lol,make all the ugly girls look beautiful..
Re: Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person? by Benagbe(m): 10:28pm On Nov 07, 2018
generationz:
can the holy spirit dwell or operate in a club house?

many Christians don't even understand who they became when they gave their lives to Christ , that's why they get confused with flimsy things like this.
The holy Spirit dwells in believers who have been regenerated (born again)
Re: Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person? by generationz(f): 10:34pm On Nov 07, 2018
AZeD1:

What happens in a club that doesn't happen inside Unilag?

what purpose was unilag built for ?

was it built to harbour all kinds of promiscuity or as a citadel of learning.

All kinds of people are present in unilag, including those who are 'poor and pure in spirit'

the same can't be said for those who flock clubs

I'm not saying that clubbers are the worst sinners

but the more you mix with certain types of people , act and speak in certain ways the more your spirit is corrupted and distant from God. The more we sin, the more we create a void between God and us and one day the spirit can choose to leave.

it is impossible to compare unilag to a clubhouse because just ad the purpose for which both were built for are different so is the SUM TOTAL of the population that flock into it

The purpose of your walk on earth as a christian is to 'grow ' in the spirit

You can't avoid going to school and maybe seeing one or two scantily dressed ladies ( for example)that could tempt you. You need school

But why deliberately go to an incinerator when you don't want to attract flies?

Of what benefit is the club to your spirit man as a growing christian

That was why I said earlier thag many Christians don't know who their identity in Christ . if they do they would walk around with pride and not associate with anything that would taint their spirit man.
Re: Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person? by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:43pm On Nov 07, 2018
GenFunction:
...oh,u don even go b4?.....the way u sounding u wil go again

Not going again. The first time ever, my friends deceived me. It was the birthday of one of them. I couldn't ruin her day by just leaving. The second time, it was just a stop over to say hello to a celebrant. Didn't stay there longer than an hour.

All these people going on about Pharisees, I can't even bother replying them. It's like fornicating and saying it isn't a sin. Just acknowledge that it's wrong but you still want to keep at it because you like it.
Re: Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person? by AZeD1(m): 11:09pm On Nov 07, 2018
generationz:

what purpose was unilag built for ?

Do you know what a club is? Let me help you out a night club an establishment for nighttime entertainment, typically serving drinks and offering music, dancing, etc.

was it built to harbour all kinds of promiscuity or as a citadel of learning.

I'm guessing you also think hotels were built for promiscuity too.

All kinds of people are present in unilag, including those who are 'poor and pure in spirit'

All kinds of people are present in clubs also

the same can't be said for those who flock clubs

Says who?

I'm not saying that clubbers are the worst sinners

Who told you they are sinners in the first place?

but the more you mix with certain types of people , act and speak in certain ways the more your spirit is corrupted and distant from God. The more we sin, the more we create a void between God and us and one day the spirit can choose to leave.

The same people who go to clubs, go to the same schools, offices, malls e.t.c so you mix up with them so what's your point? or is the devil only in them when they are in the club?

it is impossible to compare unilag to a clubhouse because just ad the purpose for which both were built for are different so is the SUM TOTAL of the population that flock into it

Nobody compared unilag to a club. The question was what happens in a club that doesn't happen in unilag?

The purpose of your walk on earth as a christian is to 'grow ' in the spirit

You can't avoid going to school and maybe seeing one or two scantily dressed ladies ( for example)that could tempt you. You need school

This is 2018, you can get degrees online and did you say one or two scantily dressed ladies?

But why deliberately go to an incinerator when you don't want to attract flies?

Of what benefit is the club to your spirit man as a growing christian

Same benefit going to the beach, Cinema, a wedding or any social gathering

That was why I said earlier thag many Christians don't know who their identity in Christ . if they do they would walk around with pride and not associate with anything that would taint their spirit man.

The Pharisees also believed no true follower of God would be seen with a sinner yet alone dine with them ( of which one was a prostitute). Of what benefit is chilling with a prostitute to your spirit man?

In christianity sin is sin irrespective of were the sin was committed. It would be nice for you to mention what exactly makes going to club a sin. That shouldn't be hard to answer right?
Re: Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person? by AZeD1(m): 11:12pm On Nov 07, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

Not going again. The first time ever, my friends deceived me. It was the birthday of one of them. I couldn't ruin her day by just leaving. The second time, it was just a stop over to say hello to a celebrant. Did He stay there longer than an hour.

All these people going on about Pharisees, I can't even bother replying them. It's like fornicating and saying it isn't a sin. Just acknowledge taht that it's wrong but you still want to keep at it because you like it.

How is fornicating and going to club the same thing? Did you fornicate when you followed your friends? Even if you did was it everyone there that fornicated?.

I am still waiting for someone to please tell me what goes on in a club, that doesn't happen in a cinema, a wedding and the beach.
Re: Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person? by generationz(f): 11:15pm On Nov 07, 2018
AZeD1:

In christianity sin is sin irrespective of were the sin was committed. It would be nice for you to mention what exactly makes going to club a sin. That shouldn't be hard to answer right?

are you a Christian?

do you know what sin is ?

Of what purpose is clubbing to the development of your spirit man?

Like I said don't expect to go to an incinerator and not take flies back home.
Re: Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person? by Bethel4Life(f): 11:18pm On Nov 07, 2018
highqueen:
It cures boredom and depression. Lol, abeg.

And people like me that loves dancing too much. grin
same here sis
Re: Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person? by CharlesJok3r: 11:29pm On Nov 07, 2018
Actually going to night clubs and doing a little drugs like crack/xanax where there is an awesome djs that mix and blast really crazy electronic music ranging from HOUSEs - TRANCE - DUBSTEP and ELECTROTRAP with some EURODANCE. makes one a cool and a happy person rather.
Re: Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person? by piagetskinner(m): 11:31pm On Nov 07, 2018
people always make stupid and flimsy excuses to suit their sinful desires

even when they know the truth,...they are just looking for one loose, so called christian to approve and gbam!
Re: Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person? by RexTramadol1: 11:48pm On Nov 07, 2018
Clubbing is hell
Re: Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person? by AZeD1(m): 11:54pm On Nov 07, 2018
generationz:

are you a Christian?

do you know what sin is ?

Of what purpose is clubbing to the development of your spirit man?

Like I said don't expect to go to an incinerator and not take flies back home.

I am a Christian and I know what sin is, do you?

Clubbing adds the same thing taking a vacation does to my spirit man.

Is taking a vacation also a sin in your own brand of Christianity?
Re: Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person? by Oyinlomobambam(m): 11:57pm On Nov 07, 2018
Factfinder1:
Share your thoughts

Big Kenny?
Re: Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person? by fattprince(m): 3:04am On Nov 08, 2018
Mitchsin:
Lol,make all the ugly girls look beautiful..
miss you here. how are you doing?
Re: Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person? by nadiq1: 6:39am On Nov 08, 2018
Factfinder1:
As shared on facebook by Emmanuel Kings

"Does clubbing makes someone a bad person"?

If you stay too long in a barbershop, you will get a haircut �‍♂️

1 Like

Re: Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person? by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:36am On Nov 08, 2018
AZeD1:

How is fornicating and going to club the same thing? Did you fornicate when you followed your friends? Even if you did was it everyone there that fornicated?.

I am still waiting for someone to please tell me what goes on in a club, that doesn't happen in a cinema, a wedding and the beach.

Don't you understand what an analogy is? The fornication was used as comparison to show that both things are wrong.
Re: Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person? by ozoneymcm: 8:17am On Nov 08, 2018
TimeMachine:

Be a primordial observer and get yourself Shisha infused with Canabis and sip some 4% premium Champagne.

Then go home to your girlfriend.
Why not stay with your girlfriend all night sipping the same champagne
Re: Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person? by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 08, 2018
ozoneymcm:

Why not stay with your girlfriend all night sipping the same champagne

I do that too, but you will agree that there is need to go out and loosen up and network with others in social cycles.

1 Like

Re: Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person? by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 08, 2018
No, it doesn't make one a bad person.
Re: Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person? by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 08, 2018
generationz:

many Christians don't even understand who they became when they gave their lives to Christ , that's why they get confused with flimsy things like this.
Once in a while clubbing ain't bad and you can't be more righteous than the pope.
Re: Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person? by generationz(f): 10:51am On Nov 08, 2018
Colourich:
Once in a while clubbing ain't bad and you can't be more righteous than the pope.

Is that what you tell yourself?

I'm not the pope

I'm generationz a daughter of the most high with a purpose on earth to fulfillthe mandate of propagating the gospel of Christ to the ends of the earth

you see why I said most Christians don't know who they are

if not they won't waste their years on frivolities and when troubles come they start running from one church to another. They don't know the moment they gave their life's to Christ they got acquired a badge of priesthood . priest hood unto themselves , their families and their nation at large

Go and read the books of Leviticus and see how the priest was set apart from the people, in carriage , in dressing and even in his daily life ( food and all)

There's so Much to tap from God if we can just choose to stand out from the crowd

In Daniel chapter one all Daniel did was refuse to eat the kings meat.

little by little it was obvious that he wasn't like his mates because God began to bestow wisdom on him.

by the end of the book of Daniel God had showed him revelations that are coming to pass today ( over 3000years later)

He was the number one and most respected of the kings ministers in during the reign of Nebuchadnezzar, belteshazaar his son and Darius

usually if a new king like Darius overthrows an old king the ministers of the former are killed but not Daniel because he was special to God

Go and read Daniel chapter 2 and see how a whole greatest king in the world then Nebuchadnezzar was worship Daniel because of one thing- wisdom

It all started when Daniel separated himself from the norm. He became different from his pears
Re: Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person? by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 08, 2018
Get to the club and shout jesusjesus, you are my saviour while taking in dickiri from behind..
Re: Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person? by Blonchilli(m): 11:09am On Nov 08, 2018
generationz:

I know a Christian brother who got a big time oil job in a club despite no connection. So keep your religious fanatics to yourself
Re: Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person? by AZeD1(m): 11:24am On Nov 08, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

Don't you understand what an analogy is? The fornication was used as comparison to show that both things are wrong.
Are you sure you know what an analogy is?

What happens in a club that makes clubbing a sin?
What happens in club that doesn't happen in unilag?
What happens in a club that doesn't happen at the beach?
Re: Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person? by generationz(f): 12:48pm On Nov 08, 2018
Blonchilli:

I know a Christian brother who got a big time oil job in a club despite no connection. So keep your religious fanatics to yourself

shut up

there are Christians and there are Christians

re read my comment and see where I specifically on the holyspirit

not everyone who claims to be a Christian walks in the spirit. Those who walk in the spirit don't frequent clubs

why haven't you and 99.9% of the others who frequent clubs gotten contracts there.
Re: Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person? by victorcompovine(m): 2:19pm On Nov 08, 2018
generationz:

Shut up dia Even the scripture says God is everywhere shocked So don't bother where the HOLY SPIRIT might be on a good friday night kiss
Re: Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person? by victorcompovine(m): 2:24pm On Nov 08, 2018
generationz:

shut up

not everyone who claims to be a Christian walks in the spirit. Those who walk in the spirit don't frequent clubs

why haven't you and 99.9% of the others who frequent clubs gotten contracts there.

Be like you get loosed mouth...... grin grin grin You don't judge a book by its cover. We all have different lives to live at a different timezone with different perspective to it. shocked shocked You might believe in God till you die and remain poor for eternity, while whom you belittle and rebuke because he is not religiously inclined as you makes a big time wealth, recognition and legacy. cool cool

God blesses whom he choses to, and curses whom he choses to. You have no right to choses for him(GOD).... So chill grin
Re: Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person? by generationz(f): 2:41pm On Nov 08, 2018
victorcompovine:

Be like you get loosed mouth...... grin grin grin You don't judge a book by its cover. We all have different lives to live at a different timezone with different perspective to it. shocked shocked You might believe in God till you die and remain poor for eternity, while whom you belittle and rebuke because he is not religiously inclined as you makes a big time wealth, recognition and legacy. cool cool

God blesses whom he choses to, and curses whom he choses to. You have no right to choses for him(GOD).... So chill grin

what you just said doesn't even relate to the post

continue consoling and deceiving yourself

I hope you know the moment you drop dead you won't even take an handkerchief with you to the other side

go to emergency unit of hospital and ask people who were fighting for their life if they were thinking of money at that moment.

Live right in the eyes of the only person your life matters to so that when you meet him it won't be in shame.
Re: Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person? by AZeD1(m): 3:13pm On Nov 08, 2018
generationz:

shut up

Can those who walk in the spirit hangout with prostitutes?
Re: Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person? by Ziggylady(f): 3:23pm On Nov 08, 2018
generationz:

Spot on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Single Lady's Advice To Single Ladies / Nigerian Men Reveal The Weirdest Things They Experienced During Sex / 7 Reasons Most Guys Act The Way They Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.