Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,366 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person? (23923 Views)

Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help / See What Lagos Olosho Wear Clubbing On Friday Nights / What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person? by AryEmber(f): 4:36pm On Nov 07, 2018
MrEnigma007:

does going to a bar makes one "a bad person?"

if you don't see drinking as bad, how does it make a person doing same in a club bad?

BTW, what activity actually makes the club a bad place?
Who said I don't view drinking as bad? Is that not the point of my argument all this while?
Re: Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person? by AZeD1(m): 4:41pm On Nov 07, 2018
AryEmber:
When you write drinking, is it water?

Anything you want to drink and yes water is sold in clubs.
Re: Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person? by AryEmber(f): 4:45pm On Nov 07, 2018
okwabayi:

It's in the same way I'll never understand why people spend money and go out of their way to drive kilometres in a car only to do physical work in another building as opposed to doing house chores and also exercising while at home.
To each their own then. Variety makes the world a more interesting place.
Variety may make the world an interesting place, it does not stop me from calling what I feel is wrong other thing. If you feel comfortable going to club just to dance, I can't say much about that but if it includes the other things, then clubbing is bad.
Re: Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 07, 2018
Mursz:

But you are judge over others you percieve as bad people.
I don't even have time to perceive nothing, if their actions do not affect me.
Re: Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person? by AryEmber(f): 4:50pm On Nov 07, 2018
AZeD1:

Anything you want to drink and yes water is sold in clubs.
Listen to yourself, you'll go all the way from home to no other places but a club just to dance and drink water? That must be fun truly.
Re: Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person? by okwabayi(m): 4:53pm On Nov 07, 2018
AryEmber:
Variety may make the world an interesting place, it does not stop me from calling what I feel is wrong other thing. If you feel comfortable going to club just to dance, I can't say much about that but if it includes the other things, then clubbing is bad.
What other things?
Drinking is an evil habit now?
List them.
Re: Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person? by TheRealestGuy(m): 4:56pm On Nov 07, 2018
safarigirl:
the way she is talking, you will think she is sinless

Na dem dey do the worst inside house.

Live and let live, no be say you go suffer for earth finish, still no make heaven. They are judging club goers and condemning them as immoral people, thereby act8ng exactly like the Pharisees that Jesus condemned. Most Christians today are just Pharisees

Yes o, dem holier than thou people.

The essence of Christianity has been thoroughly abused and bastardized.
Re: Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person? by frankfab(m): 4:57pm On Nov 07, 2018
Clubbing makes someone a bad person.

PERIOD �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person? by AZeD1(m): 4:58pm On Nov 07, 2018
AryEmber:
Listen to yourself, you'll go all the way from home to no other places but a club just to dance and drink water? That must be fun truly.

What's wrong with dancing and drinking water in a club?
Re: Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person? by ttmax09(m): 5:02pm On Nov 07, 2018
PrimadonnaO:
Read at Emmanuel Kings argument very well. He's made absolute sense.

If you want to be immoral or overt, go on. You're an adult! But don't you dare paint black as white! A proper Christian, in all honesty...has no business being in a club.

Been to a club twice. Got no business going there again.
Gbam you ve said it all a true christian has nothing to do in a club

1 Like

Re: Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person? by daveP(m): 5:02pm On Nov 07, 2018
See that stupid geh asking if going to church makes you a righteous person!!

While the answer is no, the real answer is that there is an intent, a motive to try and live a righteous life. That intent is what pushes you to the church. Now there may be other things that occur. but coming to God's presence shows you wanna hear from Him and live by Him.

Transfer to clubhouse, the intent....

Hear many of the testimony of God's General's and others outside that work by Liardon, Most of them were going to church for going sake, but they all had something in common after they really met the Savior, that is, they were truly hearing the word and they remember the Word, but they weren't heeding to The Word. They now remembered after they got truly converted.

Lemme leave it here.
Re: Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person? by AZeD1(m): 5:04pm On Nov 07, 2018
AryEmber:
Oh the irony in this post.
Everything that can be done (and is done )in a club can also be done (and is done) in a house so if clubbing is bad then having a house is bad.
Re: Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person? by AZeD1(m): 5:10pm On Nov 07, 2018
daveP:
See that stupid geh asking if going to church makes you a righteous person!!

While the answer is no, the real answer is that there is an intent, a motive to try and live a righteous life. That intent is what pushes you to the church. Now there may be other things that occur. but coming to God's presence shows you wanna hear from Him and live by Him.

Transfer to clubhouse, the intent....

Hear many of the testimony of God's General's and others outside that work by Liardon, Most of them were going to church for going sake, but they all had something in common after they really met the Savior, that is, they were truly hearing the word and they remember the Word, but they weren't heeding to The Word. They now remembered after they got truly converted.

Lemme leave it here.
Bros stop deceiving yourself. I have seen people go to church to because of girls. Heck in my days in the uni, boys used to go to churches were first timers are given food during the broke periods.

As for intent in club, Lots of people go to clubs to Dance and nothing in the bible condemns dancing.

Like someone said earlier, people like you would have crucified Jesus for hanging out with a prostitute and you would have justified it with "What does a righteous man want with a prostitute"?

1 Like

Re: Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person? by MrEnigma007: 5:11pm On Nov 07, 2018
AryEmber:
Who said I don't view drinking as bad? Is that not the point of my argument all this while?

Why should drinking be bad? Jesus turned water into wine and wine then is alcoholic. so what makes drinking bad?

2 Likes

Re: Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person? by AryEmber(f): 5:13pm On Nov 07, 2018
AZeD1:

I don't support drinking at all and my point is I do not you can go to a club just to drink water.
Re: Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person? by AZeD1(m): 5:15pm On Nov 07, 2018
AryEmber:
I don't support drinking at all and my point is I do not you can go to a club just to drink water.

Not everybody in a club takes alcohol.
Re: Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person? by AryEmber(f): 5:19pm On Nov 07, 2018
MrEnigma007:

Why should drinking be bad? Jesus turned water into wine and wine then is alcoholic. so what makes drinking bad?
I am a muslim. Any thing that can intoxicate is forbidden in Islam
Re: Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person? by AryEmber(f): 5:25pm On Nov 07, 2018
AZeD1:

Not everybody in a club takes alcohol.
I think it's safe to say that the amount of folks that go to clubs to drink just water are few, if you agree then you should agree that clubbing is bad except for few people who go to drink water.
Re: Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person? by AZeD1(m): 5:28pm On Nov 07, 2018
AryEmber:
I think it's safe to say that the amount of folks that go to clubs to drink just water are few, if you agree then you should agree that clubbing is bad except for few people who go to drink water.
I don't agree clubbing is bad neither do I agree drinking is bad.

Like i said earlier, everything that can be done in a club can be done in a house so if clubbing is bad then having a house is bad.

People drink alcohol at the beach, would you say going to the beach is bad?
Re: Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person? by MrEnigma007: 5:30pm On Nov 07, 2018
AryEmber:
I am a muslim. Any thing that can intoxicate is forbidden in Islam

okay.
Re: Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person? by AryEmber(f): 5:31pm On Nov 07, 2018
okwabayi:

What other things?
Drinking is an evil habit now?
List them.
I have never supported drinking.My point has been; clubbing is bad becos apart from drinking and having one nightstands, there's barely anythingelse people do in clubs.
Re: Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person? by AryEmber(f): 5:34pm On Nov 07, 2018
AZeD1:

I don't agree clubbing is bad neither do I agree drinking is bad.

Like i said earlier, everything that can be done in a club can be done in a house so if clubbing is bad then having a house is bad.

People drink alcohol at the beach, would you say going to the beach is bad?
If you are going there to drink and wear skimping dress, then yes.
Re: Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person? by AZeD1(m): 5:35pm On Nov 07, 2018
AryEmber:
If you are going there to drink and wear skimping dress, then yes.
So its not clubbing that is bad, its the activities you do.
So to you drinking is bad, it doesn't matter were it happens.
Re: Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person? by AryEmber(f): 5:42pm On Nov 07, 2018
AZeD1:

So its not clubbing that is bad, its the activities you do.
So to you drinking is bad, it doesn't matter were it happens.
Finally you understand me in a way. If clubbing can't be seperated from these wrong activities which I honestly think it's impossible, it's bad.
Re: Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person? by AZeD1(m): 5:55pm On Nov 07, 2018
AryEmber:
Finally you understand me in a way. If clubbing can't be seperated from these wrong activities which I honestly think it's impossible, it's bad.

I'm willing to bet its only Nigerians/Africans that see clubbing as "drinking, dancing and smoking".
Re: Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person? by Odmic2839(m): 5:55pm On Nov 07, 2018
Factfinder1:
As shared on facebook by Emmanuel Kings

"Does clubbing makes someone a bad person"?
my take on this, cubbling is good for people that like social activities. It doesn't paint u black but its an access of living a bad life while church never guarantee u of heaven. Everyone cant be d same.

1 Like

Re: Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person? by okwabayi(m): 5:59pm On Nov 07, 2018
AryEmber:
I have never supported drinking.My point has been; clubbing is bad becos apart from drinking and having one nightstands, there's barely anythingelse people do in clubs.
I mentioned dancing. Another poster also mentioned people-watching. I mentioned the sound system and scenery of many clubs is not achievable in a home setting.
In my experience of going clubbing over twenty or so times I have seen people hookup only thrice and never more. The girls are always guarded against strangers approaching because of the setting.
What does that leave me with? Seventeen times I went out to have fun dancing because everyone else was doing the same.
Re: Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person? by AryEmber(f): 6:03pm On Nov 07, 2018
AZeD1:

I'm willing to bet its only Nigerians/Africans that see clubbing as "drinking, dancing and smoking".
Maybe but that's clubbing the way I know it.
Re: Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person? by AryEmber(f): 6:06pm On Nov 07, 2018
okwabayi:

I mentioned dancing. Another poster also mentioned people-watching. I mentioned the sound system and scenery of many clubs is not achievable in a home setting.
In my experience of going clubbing over twenty or so times I have seen people hookup only thrice and never more. The girls are always guarded against strangers approaching because of the setting.
What does that leave me with? Seventeen times I went out to have fun dancing because everyone else was doing the same.
Really? Then you must have been going to dance stages cause that's not the clubbing I know
Re: Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person? by okwabayi(m): 6:13pm On Nov 07, 2018
AryEmber:
Really? Then you must have been going to dance stages cause that's not the clubbing I know
...but have you gone clubbing before?
Re: Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person? by okwabayi(m): 6:17pm On Nov 07, 2018
AZeD1:

I've done this multiple times and I enjoyed the place no different from when drunk.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Golden Rules To Picking Up Prostitutes / Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? / Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nairaland Forum Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.