Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,868 members, 7,810,309 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person? (23921 Views)

Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help / See What Lagos Olosho Wear Clubbing On Friday Nights / What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person? by GenFunction: 3:13pm On Nov 07, 2018
Factfinder1:

bye alone kill you there grin grin grin...
,,,,lol...chiiiiiiii

1 Like

Re: Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person? by AryEmber(f): 3:16pm On Nov 07, 2018
TimeMachine:

What of the crazy dance steps and awkward moments of the drunk ? We need some fun in our lives.
If everyone is going to club for the reason you are, there would be no awkward moments from the science students.
Re: Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person? by Galaticos444: 3:18pm On Nov 07, 2018
Clubbing is only bad wen u ar addicted to it

1 Like

Re: Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person? by BuyACar(f): 3:20pm On Nov 07, 2018
PrimadonnaO:
Read at Emmanuel Kings argument very well. He's made absolute sense.

If you want to be immoral or overt, go on. You're an adult! But don't you dare paint black as white! A proper Christian, in all honesty...has no business being in a club.

Been to a club twice. Got no business going there again.

Please can you help me get there twice, I promise I'll stop after that grin
Re: Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person? by AZeD1(m): 3:22pm On Nov 07, 2018
AryEmber:
It does not have to be in a club, not the best place actually. What will you be doing? Talking over loud music?
Its one of the best places actually as it offers a variety of activities to do.
Those who want to dance will dance, those there for the drinks will drink while those there to gist will gist. There are places in clubs that are not loud.
Re: Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person? by okwabayi(m): 3:24pm On Nov 07, 2018
AryEmber:
Enlighten me pls. If you are not going to club to drink alcohol or for the ladies, what else is there to do in the club.
I go clubbing most times to dance to high energy music blasting from massive speakers. Dancing in a room where others do the same is a completely different experience one can hardly replicate at home.
It's like asking people why they prefer going to the gym as opposed to exercising alone at home.
The drinks at clubs are over-inflated in price and the girls only want the big spenders with more money than intellect.

2 Likes

Re: Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person? by sonature1: 3:24pm On Nov 07, 2018
Factfinder1:
kiss

Thinks like what

To evil

The Bible is clear on what it takes to make heaven; if you want to make heaven, you must be Christ-like
Drinking to stupo, dancing like someone possessed by the devil, smoking cigrates and hemp, and one night stand cannot take anyone to heaven

In clear terms, no matter how much we pretend, a true born again shouldn't be seen around club periphery

2 Likes

Re: Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person? by AZeD1(m): 3:25pm On Nov 07, 2018
PrimadonnaO:
Read at Emmanuel Kings argument very well. He's made absolute sense.

If you want to be immoral or overt, go on. You're an adult! But don't you dare paint black as white! A proper Christian, in all honesty...has no business being in a club.

Been to a club twice. Got no business going there again.
The bold part is the same thing the Pharisees said when Jesus was hanging out with a prostitute and tax collectors.

If going to a club makes someone a bad person then by your logic, going to a church makes someone righteous.

1 Like

Re: Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person? by agarawu23(m): 3:27pm On Nov 07, 2018
What I know is; no responsible adult will be on the road by 1am telling us he/she is going to club.

2 Likes

Re: Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person? by okwabayi(m): 3:30pm On Nov 07, 2018
Humans have clubbed over centuries to relieve the stress of daily living. There are records of medieval humans burning psychoactive incense in fires, beating huge drums continuously and dancing for hours into the night as entertainment.
African settlements do the same around night fires, exhausting themselves completely from dancing before going to bed.
It's a way to kill off pent up energy built over the week.
Anybody who takes it as a sin or finds reasons not to indulge in such doesn't know what they're missing.
I see it as part of having an active social life.

2 Likes

Re: Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person? by Factfinder1(m): 3:31pm On Nov 07, 2018
sonature1:

To evil

The Bible is clear on what it takes to make heaven; if you want to make heaven, you must be Christ-like
Drinking to stupo, dancing like someone possessed by the devil, smoking cigrates and hemp, and one night stand cannot take anyone to heaven

In clear terms, no matter how much we pretend, a true born again shouldn't be seen around club periphery

Well said

1 Like

Re: Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person? by Kclique: 3:37pm On Nov 07, 2018
Factfinder1:
As shared on facebook by Emmanuel Kings

"Does clubbing makes someone a bad person"?

Op, when you use does in a statement, you don't add 's' to qualify the subject again.

So, it should have been, " Does clubbing make someone a bad person?"

2 Likes

Re: Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person? by Factfinder1(m): 3:40pm On Nov 07, 2018
Kclique:

Op, when you use does in a statement, you don't add 's' to qualify the subject again.

So, it should have been, " Does clubbing make someone a bad person?"

Thanks for the enlightenment I'm grateful and have learnt something new... Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person? by Adakintroy: 3:43pm On Nov 07, 2018
What else is there to do in clubs than party, drink.

What.
Re: Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person? by tical(m): 3:48pm On Nov 07, 2018
Factfinder1:
As shared on facebook by Emmanuel Kings

"Does clubbing makes someone a bad person"?
its not bad..only if you're comfortable with your future daughter patronising clubs regularly? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person? by Triniti(m): 3:50pm On Nov 07, 2018
I wouldn’t want to have that Emmanuel king kinda guy as friend, dude is so close minded

1 Like

Re: Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 07, 2018
AryEmber:
If everyone is going to club for the reason you are, there would be no awkward moments from the science students.

Science students are the ones who give clubbing a bad name. And a man in my position does not go to the same type of night clubs that Science Students can afford.

A real man must be defined by his class and not settle for less.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person? by ninetiethcrown7(m): 4:00pm On Nov 07, 2018
AryEmber:
It does not have to be in a club, not the best place actually. What will you be doing? Talking over loud music?

Madam it's all about choice and having a good time. Its Not every time I want to hang out with my friends that we would go to a lounge or a restaurant or stay at home. Sometimes you need a change of scene, and you want to enjoy yourself.

There is no black and white when it comes to assessing whether having a nightlife is good or bad.

It all depends on the circumstances and the reasons why you want to go clubbing.

2 Likes

Re: Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person? by AryEmber(f): 4:02pm On Nov 07, 2018
AZeD1:

Its one of the best places actually as it offers a variety of activities to do.
Those who want to dance will dance, those there for the drinks will drink while those there to gist will gist. There are places in clubs that are not loud.
Tell me what these variety of activities are. I don't get you, you go to a club only to find a quiet place to chat? Or you are talking of a bar?
Re: Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person? by safarigirl(f): 4:03pm On Nov 07, 2018
I sincerely hope that all these people against clubbing have never engaged in pre-marital sex, nor masturbated, nor even lied, nor spoken ill of anyone.

You cannot say clubbing is a sin, while failing to note that any of the above things are also against the word of God.

I personally don't seethe purpose of clubbing because I dance to my own music at home and the idea of paying for drinks at exorbitant prices does not appeal to me, but it does not in any way make clubbing a bad thing.

There are more terrible human beings in your average Nigerian church than in any club. It is a means of having fun after a long week, people should not be castigated for that.

Some fake holy people are on this thread forming Deputy Jesus as if people who go clubbing are the worst.

6 Likes

Re: Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person? by safarigirl(f): 4:07pm On Nov 07, 2018
TheRealestGuy:

People like you would have called for Jesus head when he went to dine in a tax collector's house with many other sinners and when he committed the "abomination" of letting a prostitute close to him and allowing her touch him.

O ye Pharisee, I tell you that even the prostitutes of this world will be in the kingdom of heaven before your kind...rings a bell?

I hope it does wink
the way she is talking, you will think she is sinless

Na dem dey do the worst inside house.

Live and let live, no be say you go suffer for earth finish, still no make heaven. They are judging club goers and condemning them as immoral people, thereby act8ng exactly like the Pharisees that Jesus condemned. Most Christians today are just Pharisees

4 Likes

Re: Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person? by AryEmber(f): 4:09pm On Nov 07, 2018
okwabayi:

I go clubbing most times to dance to high energy music blasting from massive speakers. Dancing in a room where others do the same is a completely different experience one can hardly replicate at home.
It's like asking people why they prefer going to the gym as opposed to exercising alone at home.
The drinks at clubs are over-inflated in price and the girls only want the big spenders with more money than intellect.
I don't believe one can just get into a club and start dancing without any drink but if you can, then you like people watch you dance. I do all my dance in front of my mirror, I will never waste money, leave my home just to dance.

1 Like

Re: Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person? by studM(m): 4:10pm On Nov 07, 2018
Sure it can influence someone negatively,especially wen dt person is not strong willed
Re: Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person? by AryEmber(f): 4:13pm On Nov 07, 2018
TimeMachine:

Science students are the ones who give clubbing a bad name. And a man in my position does not go to the same type of night clubs that Science Students can afford.

A real man must be defined by his class and not settle for less.
If that's the case, then you are going to a bar instead.
Re: Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person? by okwabayi(m): 4:16pm On Nov 07, 2018
AryEmber:
I don't believe one can just get into a club and start dancing without any drink but if you can, then you like people watch you dance. I do all my dance in front of my mirror, I will never waste money, leave my home just to dance.
It's in the same way I'll never understand why people spend money and go out of their way to drive kilometres in a car only to do physical work in another building as opposed to doing house chores and also exercising while at home.
To each their own then. Variety makes the world a more interesting place.
Re: Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person? by Mursz: 4:21pm On Nov 07, 2018
yettymuse:
Mtcheewwwwwwwww.. Who even made anyone the judge over 'bad people'?

But you are judge over others you percieve as bad people.
Re: Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person? by okwabayi(m): 4:22pm On Nov 07, 2018
So why do people watch soccer in stadiums as opposed to watching the game live at home?
In a stadium the cheers are too loud, I have to wait in a long line before I enter and also to use the toilet. I always have to twist my neck to follow the action on the field. At home I can focus my gaze on the screen where the camera follows the action and highlights small details I wouldn't pick if I was in the crowd.

2 Likes

Re: Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person? by MrEnigma007: 4:23pm On Nov 07, 2018
AryEmber:
If that's the case, then you are going to a bar instead.

does going to a bar makes one "a bad person?"

if you don't see drinking as bad, how does it make a person doing same in a club bad?

BTW, what activity actually makes the club a bad place?
Re: Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person? by AZeD1(m): 4:25pm On Nov 07, 2018
AryEmber:
Tell me what these variety of activities are. I don't get you, you go to a club only to find a quiet place to chat? Or you are talking of a bar?

There's dancing, there's drinking, there's eating and there is just gisting. Some clubs have multiple dance floors so you might have one section playing Salsa music and another playing pop.

In a group of 8 people in a club, not all of them are there for the dancing or the drinking but the group chose a club to hangout.
Re: Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person? by AZeD1(m): 4:30pm On Nov 07, 2018
safarigirl:
I sincerely hope that all these people against clubbing have never engaged in pre-marital sex, nor masturbated, nor even lied, nor spoken ill of anyone.

You cannot say clubbing is a sin, while failing to note that any of the above things are also against the word of God.

I personally don't seethe purpose of clubbing because I dance to my own music at home and the idea of paying for drinks at exorbitant prices does not appeal to me, but it does not in any way make clubbing a bad thing.

There are more terrible human beings in your average Nigerian church than in any club. It is a means of having fun after a long week, people should not be castigated for that.

Some fake holy people are on this thread forming Deputy Jesus as if people who go clubbing are the worst.
You take the drinks at home before you first wink
Re: Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person? by AryEmber(f): 4:34pm On Nov 07, 2018
AZeD1:

There's dancing, there's drinking, there's eating and there is just gisting. Some clubs have multiple dance floors so you might have one section playing Salsa music and another playing pop.

In a group of 8 people in a club, not all of them are there for the dancing or the drinking but the group chose a club to hangout.
When you write drinking, is it water?
Re: Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person? by TheBillionTeam: 4:35pm On Nov 07, 2018
Any gathering there must be a badoo there, Nigerians can preach for Africa. Who preaching epp ? Anywhere you wanna go go. Do what makes you happy and gives you joy. Wetin sef people go talk cho cho cho cho cho cho cho cho.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Golden Rules To Picking Up Prostitutes / The "I Trained Her In School Yet She Left Me" Issues / Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.