Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,314 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? (26186 Views)

As A Guy Have You Experienced This In A Relationship? / Romance,finance Or Purpose Which Is More Important In A Relationship / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by kingjoe(m): 2:23pm On Nov 08, 2018
Bluefish7:
MUTUAL RESPECT ENCOMPASSES ALL
u took words out if my mouth.mutual respect and understanding. there must be commitment on both sides.
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by maxiuc(m): 2:27pm On Nov 08, 2018
Trust
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by bukatyne(f): 2:28pm On Nov 08, 2018
Trust
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by sweetilicious(f): 2:29pm On Nov 08, 2018
For me, communication.I have been in one before.I know the gap it created for all others to troop in.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by somehow: 2:30pm On Nov 08, 2018
What's the difference between trust and faithfulness in a relationship?

You can't be faithful to who you don't trust, neither can you trust an unfaithful partner.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by Pastev1(m): 2:30pm On Nov 08, 2018
Though the questions are tactical, but to surprise you all, there's no sex without communication!
No Romance without an initiation with communication
No Trust without discussion which is "Communication"
No Faithfulness without interaction that equals to "Communication"
There4, COMMNICATION is basic not as important as SEX...

4 Likes

Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 08, 2018
Trust is important but communication is importanter. It is also necessary that both parties are in love with themselves as individuals. If you do not love yourself wholey my dear you cannot love someone else.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by deuce7(m): 2:47pm On Nov 08, 2018
Trust
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by mtngloetiartel: 2:48pm On Nov 08, 2018
TRUSTEDGUY:
Trust
Nothing like trust. if you have trust for your partner you will never panic money dey or e no dey. If you give your baby 1 million naira and e lost tomorrow you go know say the money lost period.

If you call your babe way go Abuja for conference and other man pick her phone for her hotel room if the trust dey you go know say nothing dey happen. because he/she go rather die than cheat on you My prayer every day to God
God make e give me someone I fit trust.
faithfulness b4 trust manifest
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by uthlaw: 2:48pm On Nov 08, 2018
which one be relationship again,I dey find better 3odds make I stake 20k....
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by MartinsD12(m): 2:51pm On Nov 08, 2018
greatman55:
Which one is more important and also the life support in any relationship

1.Sex

2.Communication

3.Romance

4.Trust

5.Faithfulness
You no put money, that list is incomplete
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by MartinsD12(m): 2:51pm On Nov 08, 2018
greatman55:

1.Sex

2.Communication

3.Romance

4.Trust

5.Faithfulness
U no put money that list is incomplete
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by TRUSTEDGUY: 2:52pm On Nov 08, 2018
mtngloetiartel:
faithfulness b4 trust manifest

It is difficult to be faithful to some one not faithful to you
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by tosyne2much(m): 2:54pm On Nov 08, 2018
uthlaw:
which one be relationship again,I dey find better 3odds make I stake 20k....
cheesy
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by TRUSTEDGUY: 2:54pm On Nov 08, 2018
NuhRegular:
Trust is important but communication is importanter. It is also necessary that both parties are in love with themselves as individuals. If you do not love yourself wholey my dear you cannot love someone else.

Even when you don't know if the person is telling you the truth or not?
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by tosyne2much(m): 2:55pm On Nov 08, 2018
Very daisy question.. I believe with regular communication, you can be able achieve others
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by TRUSTEDGUY: 2:56pm On Nov 08, 2018
Pastev1:
Though the questions are tactical, but to surprise you all, there's no sex without communication!
No Romance without an initiation with communication
No Trust without discussion which is "Communication"
No Faithfulness without interaction that equals to "Communication"
There4, COMMNICATION is basic not as important as SEX...

Communication is useless without trust your partner is lying. Romance without trust is like sleeping with a stranger.
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by 2ruborn9ja(m): 2:57pm On Nov 08, 2018
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by TRUSTEDGUY: 2:59pm On Nov 08, 2018
kingjoe:
u took words out if my mouth.mutual respect and understanding. there must be commitment on both sides.

You fit respect person way dey search your phone because e dey suspect you.
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by babtuns76(m): 3:04pm On Nov 08, 2018
greatman55:

1.Sex

2.Communication

3.Romance

4.Trust

5.Faithfulness
All this and money
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by pascal2525(m): 3:05pm On Nov 08, 2018
What is needed in a relationship is faithfulness, because faithfulness leads to trust. Secondly communiction must be there in a relationship because it helps to foster relationship. And lastly money is another thing that keeps relationship. Because without money, even when there is communication and faithfulness, the relationship can never stand on a solid foundation. Hence, money is another thing that helps to solidify a relationship. So therefore, there must be Faithfulness, communication and money.
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by Acidosis(m): 3:08pm On Nov 08, 2018
TRUSTEDGUY:
Trust
Nothing like trust. if you have trust for your partner you will never panic money dey or e no dey. If you give your baby 1 million naira and e lost tomorrow you go know say the money lost period.

If you call your babe way go Abuja for conference and other man pick her phone for her hotel room if the trust dey you go know say nothing dey happen. because he/she go rather die than cheat on you My prayer every day to God
God make e give me someone I fit trust.

Trust is an illusion, it is your own idea of truth, not necessarily the truth.

You can trust your partner won't cheat, but it is not the reality. Only she knows whether she cheats or not.

Communication is the real deal because without it, you won't know what your partner is up to. Communication actually builds that illusion called trust.

There has to be communication before faithfulness. When your partner is faithful, you build the illusion (trust). When you trust her/him, then you can talk about sex. Never sleep with someone you don't trust.

In order of importance;

1. Communication

2. Faithfulness

3. Trust

4. Then romance and sex

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by ojex004: 3:09pm On Nov 08, 2018
i go for COMMUNICATION as first but all of it make relationship active

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by TRUSTEDGUY: 3:12pm On Nov 08, 2018
Acidosis:

Trust is an illusion, it is your own idea of truth, not necessarily the truth.

You can trust your partner won't cheat, but it is not the reality. Only she knows whether she cheats or not.

Communication is the real deal because without it, you won't know what your partner is up to. Communication actually builds that illusion called trust.

There has to be communication before faithfulness. When your partner is faithful, you build the illusion (trust). When you trust her/him, then you can talk about sex. Never sleep with someone you don't trust.

In order of importance;

1. Communication

2. Faithfulness

3. Trust

4. Then romance and sex

It is very rare I agree but it does exist nonetheless
And it is never an illusion.
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by Duru009(m): 3:12pm On Nov 08, 2018
Sexx Sexx n Sexx

Take it or leave it !
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by DMBZ(m): 3:13pm On Nov 08, 2018
Faithfulness ooo
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by kennicus(m): 3:16pm On Nov 08, 2018
Alzirida:
It's only Nigerians that talk to cockroach before killing it. "where re you going!?'

None can survive or sustain any relationship in isolation.
U need at least two variable

you too geh senx
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 08, 2018
Nothing waters relationship to grow like communication, the person whom your partner cheats with gives them more attention than you, you might be trusted and faithful with all the good sex in the world but a deficit or lack of communication might make you partner's mind wanders to the person who is ready to listen.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 08, 2018
highqueen:
Faithfulness all the way.
This your siggy ehn.

Butterfly in your tommy ba? cheesy grin
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by Icon79(m): 3:27pm On Nov 08, 2018
Define Faithful

O pari

highqueen:
Faithfulness all the way.
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by Allaboutkatiee(f): 3:27pm On Nov 08, 2018
Trust supersedes every other
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by Icon79(m): 3:28pm On Nov 08, 2018
You've been watching too much soap operas, my dear.

O pari

NuhRegular:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ever Had A Crush On The Girlfriend/boyfriend Of Your Best Friend? / ''if You Remove The Condom Without Your Partner's Consent During Sex, It's Rape" / Help: Girlfriend Stealing From My Grandmother!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.