Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,488 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? (26173 Views)

As A Guy Have You Experienced This In A Relationship? / Romance,finance Or Purpose Which Is More Important In A Relationship / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by Moji12(f): 5:48pm On Nov 08, 2018
Faithfulness
Communication then

Kudi abeg na money b fine bobo. Romance can come later abeg
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by WomanOfRace(f): 5:59pm On Nov 08, 2018
TRUSTEDGUY:
Na lie of what use is the communication if he/she keeps lying to you

Na lie of what use is the communication if he/she keeps lying to you

How do you tell lie without communication? How do you discuss how hurting you are without communication? and there is hardly forgiveness without communication but malice till you are full and can't take anymore leading to break up or divorce.

Communication is very important in every aspect of human relationships or dealings not just dating.
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 08, 2018
Oga read the post well before quoting me unnecessarily
Emma1Oj:
how can u c someone and just trust the person when you haven't communicated with the person, is it possible?

COMMUNICATION STAND OUT Dear!!
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by TRUSTEDGUY: 6:19pm On Nov 08, 2018
WomanOfRace:

How do you tell lie without communication? How do you discuss how hurting you are without communication? and there is hardly forgiveness without communication but malice till you are full and can't take anymore leading to break up or divorce.

Communication is very important in every aspect of human relationships or dealings not just dating.

The OP days most important thing in a relationship for the fact you trust someone dose not mean you are dumb you will communicate but trust comes first.
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by TRUSTEDGUY: 6:22pm On Nov 08, 2018
somehow:
Yes there is. Some remain faithful as long as you're meeting their "price", once there is an issue to meeting up, that's when you will know if the faith is consistent.

To me that is not being faithful for better for stay for worst for go that is not relationship now.
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 08, 2018
DMerciful:
Love is the single most important and you did not include it
How can you love a person that you didn't communicate with.
To me communication is the thing because it is through it you can express your love for the one you trust.
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by Lanruze: 6:48pm On Nov 08, 2018
Deltatoto:
if I no tear Toto Wetin I gain

Lol....Oloshi
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by somehow: 6:56pm On Nov 08, 2018
You wouldn't know until then or is there a way to know? So what will you call the period of "good tidings"?
TRUSTEDGUY:

To me that is not being faithful for better for stay for worst for go that is not relationship now.
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by WomanOfRace(f): 7:10pm On Nov 08, 2018
TRUSTEDGUY:

The OP days most important thing in a relationship for the fact you trust someone dose not mean you are dumb you will communicate but trust comes first.

Your opinion to you, mine to me.

Everything sex, trust, etc as long two people are involved needs communication.
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by DMerciful(m): 7:23pm On Nov 08, 2018
Communication is just communication.....you can tell someone what you like doesnt mean they will respect it. Love conquers all....Love does not necessarily emanate from communication....do you love all the people you communicate with?
greatman55:
How can you love a person that you didn't communicate with.
To me communication is the thing because it is through it you can express your love for the one you trust.
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by TRUSTEDGUY: 7:58pm On Nov 08, 2018
WomanOfRace:

Your opinion to you, mine to me.

Everything sex, trust, etc as long two people are involved needs communication.

Can you tell somebody you do not trust your innermost secret? NO for me. Trust is most important
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 08, 2018
DMerciful:
Communication is just communication.....you can tell someone what you like doesnt mean they will respect it. Love conquers all....Love does not necessarily emanate from communication....do you love all the people you communicate with?
No isn't possible but communication comes before love you know.
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 08, 2018
highqueen:
Lol lol.i tell you. grin grin Longest time babe
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Yea. . took a break off SM and forums. How have you been?
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 08, 2018
Pastev1:
Though the questions are tactical, but to surprise you all, there's no sex without communication!
No Romance without an initiation with communication
No Trust without discussion which is "Communication"
No Faithfulness without interaction that equals to "Communication"
There4, COMMNICATION is basic not as important as SEX...
This is the best comment ever on this particular topic.
Thanks for your contribution.
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by OsuMustGo: 8:55pm On Nov 08, 2018
oshinadekunle:
communication matter most
Oshisko
Please define communication
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by DMerciful(m): 9:35pm On Nov 08, 2018
Trust me love is the greatest. If you meet someone you love and that person loves you back, nothing can break you..i'm talking from experience
greatman55:
No isn't possible but communication comes before love you know.
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by Emma1Oj(m): 9:41pm On Nov 08, 2018
Simplep:
Oga read the post well before quoting me unnecessarily
Don't be harsh on me beautiful. "Which of these is the most important in a relationship"? Communication Ma!
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 08, 2018
So u have gone back to read it again,good...d question did not say 'before' u enter a relationship, it says 'in a relationship',u are already in it,they are asking for the most important factor to make the relationship have a solid ground....so this your reply is out of the way,Read the post again,this time,slower nd harder
Emma1Oj:
how can u c someone and just trust the person when you haven't communicated with the person, is it possible?

COMMUNICATION STAND OUT Dear!!

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 10:32pm On Nov 08, 2018
Moji12:
Faithfulness
Communication then

Kudi abeg na money b fine bobo. Romance can come later abeg
you're a gold digger
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by JBmarz(m): 10:55pm On Nov 08, 2018
Every other thing is important but sex is importanter.. . If u know, u know cool cool
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by Chrysz(m): 10:58pm On Nov 08, 2018
Simplep:
.surprised everyone is saying faithfulness, its actually 'trust'

I back you with this
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by Reeberry: 11:29pm On Nov 08, 2018
Simplep:
.surprised everyone is saying faithfulness, its actually 'trust'
What if your trust is vain? Trust and your partner is cheating on you.
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by Reeberry: 11:43pm On Nov 08, 2018
UgoManchester:
Trust is the most important. You cant love who you dont trust.
Says who? You just deceived yourself.
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by highqueen(f): 5:48am On Nov 09, 2018
MariaLavina:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Yea. . took a break off SM and forums. How have you been?
Been good girl and You?
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by Emma1Oj(m): 8:45am On Nov 09, 2018
Simplep:
So u have gone back to read it again,good...d question did not say 'before' u enter a relationship, it says 'in a relationship',u are already in it,they are asking for the most important factor to make the relationship have a solid ground....so this your reply is out of the way,Read the post again,this time,slower nd harder
Meh... U will be a very good but harsh teacher o. b[b]
Simplep:
Meh... U will be a very good but harsh teacher o. b[/b]
Simplep:
Meh... U will be a very good teacher o. But u really crack me dis moning "Read the post again,this time,slower nd harder". Slower n harder! Like I shld nail d word into my brain. hahaha.... Communication is d rock of any relationship or marriage.
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 09, 2018
cool
Emma1Oj:
Meh... U will be a very good but harsh teacher o. b[b] Meh... U will be a very good but harsh teacher o. b[/b] Meh... U will be a very good teacher o. But u really crack me dis moning "Read the post again,this time,slower nd harder". Slower n harder! Like I shld nail d word into my brain. hahaha.... Communication is d rock of any relationship or marriage.
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by ttmax09(m): 3:02pm On Nov 09, 2018
TRUSTEDGUY:
Trust
Nothing like trust. if you have trust for your partner you will never panic money dey or e no dey. If you give your baby 1 million naira and e lost tomorrow you go know say the money lost period.

If you call your babe way go Abuja for conference and other man pick her phone for her hotel room if the trust dey you go know say nothing dey happen. because he/she go rather die than cheat on you My prayer every day to God
God make e give me someone I fit trust.
Abeg shift small make i join u for this prayer.
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by TRUSTEDGUY: 3:09pm On Nov 09, 2018
ttmax09:
Abeg shift small make i join u for this prayer.

Thank God Bible say where two or three dey gather HIM dey there . Did na sign God don hear.
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 10, 2018
highqueen:
Been good girl and You?
I'm good too sis.
Good morning smiley
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by highqueen(f): 8:48am On Nov 10, 2018
MariaLavina:
I'm good too sis.

Good morning smiley
Morning dear, how You? wink
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 10, 2018
And the winners of these highly tense realationship thread are those that go for 'COMMUNICATION'.

Yes without communication in a relationship other factors listed and not listed are inconsequential,if you know what i meant folks.

Communication can even sustain a distance relationship.

You said we are friends in class but we don't chat as friends,seeing you daily in class doesn't me we are friends we are just coursemates.

COMMUNICATION ROCKS!!!
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by DaySpringer: 12:25am On Nov 14, 2018
TRUSTEDGUY:
Trust
Nothing like trust. if you have trust for your partner you will never panic money dey or e no dey. If you give your baby 1 million naira and e lost tomorrow you go know say the money lost period.

If you call your babe way go Abuja for conference and other man pick her phone for her hotel room if the trust dey you go know say nothing dey happen. because he/she go rather die than cheat on you My prayer every day to God
God make e give me someone I fit trust.

Lmao! I didn't actually see this post.
Young man, You need to stop hailling trust as if it comes on it's own.

if your babe goes all the way to Abuja for a conference and you call her and a man picks her phone in a Hotel room, by 9pm and your no shake because of trust, Yes, You have trust, but that "trust" only makes you a fool.

Your relationship will last ofcourse because you will believe any lie she tells you because you trust her.
She will manipulate you, and cheat on you and you will be blissfully unaware, why? because you trust her.
Yes, you will be secure, because you trust that she will not do anything to hurt you behind your back, but believing something that is not true is self deception. What happens when after all your trust, you discover that she has been betraying you behind your back all this while? Ofcourse you had your trust, but your trust made you blind to reality, the reality that you had been dating yourself all along, you had not been in a relationship.
That is why trust has to be built on a consistent display of good behaviors. You are putting the cart before the horse, you don't just give out trust, trust is earned. You don't give her trust simply because you are in a relationship with her, You trust her because she has consistently shown some consistency over time that makes you believe that no matter where she is, she will always display those behaviours.

You don't trust her to be loyal, you trust her because she has proven that she is loyal time and time again.
There are guys out there who trust their babes and they don't know that their babe is deceiving them. They like you, believed that trust should be given out blindly and thus, they didn't open their eyes to see the signs.

Trust is first a consequence before it becomes a trait you consciously employ, which is why it will always be less important than the others.

Why is it that when someone you love betrays you, you can forgive, you can still love, but you cannot trust the person again, except you are a fool? Think about it? If you can forgive after betrayal, if you can love after betrayal, why can't you trust again after betrayal, if trust is the principal thing?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. / Help: Girlfriend Stealing From My Grandmother! / ''if You Remove The Condom Without Your Partner's Consent During Sex, It's Rape"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.