Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (108399 Views)

She Used Food And Netflix To Get Into My Heart / Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel / Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by dhabeautyjas(f): 2:39pm On Nov 12, 2018
Liliyann:
Your mates are spending more than that on their girl and you are here crying coz of 500k!!!

If you are truly in love with that girl, everything about her should come first!!
I can't date someone that doesn't have the welfare of my family at heart!!
So, you allowed her to use the money to settle family issues when you could have done it as her boyfriend!!

You are such a pathetic broke ass guy!
Free that girl so that she can be with someone that loves and value her!!

Ehn ehn, everything about her including his downfall?
No no. a woman should work hard and value money. am sure she has grown ups in that her family that are lazying about just because they have a daughter that will eventually marry and they will put all their problems on her proposed husband/boyfriend as the case may be.
Abeg, lets be financially disciplined and let people learn to struggle and realize being helped is a privilege not a RIGHT

3 Likes

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Kira290(m): 2:39pm On Nov 12, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Who is thos cocoNUT head above me.

How is she a useless girl.

Its not by force to be in a relationship

If you cannot cope with her , leave her alone.

Some men are very capable....they wont complain..
They wouldnt mind spending all their savings for her afterall shes your girlfriend.
Stingy man

Mumu, you know how many guys she would have f*ck to get that kind of money...had it been she was a runs girl undecided
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Gracesofar(m): 2:41pm On Nov 12, 2018
MhizzAJ:

They wouldnt mind spending all their savings for her afterall shes your girlfriend.
Stingy man

Hey you didn't read between the line did you?

He sent money to his lady for business purposes. hard-earned money and the lady converted it to a family settlement fee and you are calling him a stingy man? Not even a wife a girlfriend that can leave any moment...
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by gudluckgreat(m): 2:41pm On Nov 12, 2018
Liliyann:
Your mates are spending more than that on their girl and you are here crying coz of 500k!!!

If you are truly in love with that girl, everything about her should come first!!
So, you allowed her to use the money to settle family issues when you could have done it as her boyfriend!!

Are you joking towards madness or are you simply mad?

1 Like

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Gracesofar(m): 2:43pm On Nov 12, 2018
ramselly:
My Relationship Is Tearing Me Apart

Hello Nairalanders!

Please i need mature advice only.

I and my girlfriend have been dating since 2015, she has always been supportive in everything and every business i do, thou we dont stay in same part of the country.

I have always told her i cannot settle for less and i cannot get married to a lady who cannot manage her resources and make do with what was available as i want the best for us. In 2016 we talked about setting up something for her to do so as to keep her busy and so i had to enrol her to catering school where she learnt baking n so many more. Fast farward to 2017 january, we planned in opening a shop for her, in july 2017 she got the quotation of roughly 700k for the shop opening the shop and buying Goods for the shop, In september 2017 i sent her 500k for her to commense with the opening of the shop but to my greatest suprise she never used the money for the purpose rather she used it in settling family issues. Its been a year now and i intend quitting the relationship because its not what i planned 4. Please i need matured advice. Sorry if my points re not clear enough.

Op she feels family comes first before any other thing. You should have done the same though. Probably invest in ur siblings or mum not some gf that can leave any minute

BTW, with 500k you could have invested in agriculture, probably fish farming and if God bless the work of your hand, you know how much t hat can fetch for you within 3 months....

Love is scam.

Again, if you let her slide with this, dont be suprise if after marriage some days that some good amount intended for your kids school fees will you use for other purposes
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Blackicegold(m): 2:44pm On Nov 12, 2018
Liliyann:

. 500k and u call him broke ass. Na advice im dai find nor be insult sha
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by YorubaEmir: 2:44pm On Nov 12, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Stingy man

Will you keep quiet? If the man no help, you will blame him and call him stingy and broke. If he helps and feels he has wasted his money, you'll still find a way to make him look bad. Are women this mad? Are we created to spend all our savings on our fellow human beings because they were unfortunate to be given a pussay?

1 Like

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by ladyverere(f): 2:44pm On Nov 12, 2018
Liliyann:

So na your boyfriend go alleviates you and your family's poverty when you are all capable human beings like him? It's girls like you who give other ladies bad names. Your relationship is not a job. Go hustle your own. Ditto your family members. Or are your brothers not men like the Op? What are they doing for the family? Or you think your boyfriend does not have his own family and their issues as well? If we all believe the way you do relationships none will ever work. Learn to prioritize wisely.

2 Likes

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by papadoculus(m): 2:47pm On Nov 12, 2018
IamD18:
Another lover-boy scammed.

On no account should you invest on any woman aside your female siblings[Mum, sisters, wife and daughters].

Girfriend are hoes and epitome of problems, they don't worth the stress and investment.

The only thing you should invest on a girlfriend is nothing but your sperm, because that's the only thing that will yield something good. Anything other than that will be a big WASTE.

I'll to advice you flee from that lady if you want to be successful and live long.

Bitter truth bro
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by davidbanner(m): 2:48pm On Nov 12, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Stingy man
Lol... This one na mumu o

1 Like

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by jeph19(m): 2:48pm On Nov 12, 2018
Liliyann:

See who's talking you think 500k is beans
That money would have been yielding revenue if invested then.

So because he's in a relationship, he shouldn't have his own saving?

1 Like

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by omoregea: 2:49pm On Nov 12, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Stingy man

reason i dont take nigerian girls serious. they reason only with pussy. May your brothers and sons spend all their life savings on women/girlfriend.

2 Likes

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by omoregea: 2:50pm On Nov 12, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Stingy man

reason i dont take Nigerian girls serious. they reason only with their pussy. May your brothers and sons spend all their life savings on women/girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by boxypane(m): 2:50pm On Nov 12, 2018
Liliyann:

So that you can snatch him abi?
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by simplesearch: 2:51pm On Nov 12, 2018
Unauthorized diversion of fund without formal approval, That's criminal!
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Saucekide25(m): 2:52pm On Nov 12, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Stingy man

Aunty pls shut up you're sounding so foolish.

1 Like

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 12, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Stingy man
hahhahahhahahahaahahah
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by GenFunction: 2:53pm On Nov 12, 2018
Kastonkastroll:
This is a dumb comment. So because she is his gf, he should waste all his money on her and turn himself to her slave abi? Nonsense. Doesn't she have two hands, two legs, a brain, one nose, two ears, two eyes and a tongue? Why can't she hustle for her own money? It is only hungry Nigerian girls like you that see relationship as a poverty alleviation program. You don't want to work and even if you work, you still want your bf to take care of all your endless materialistic needs.

Haba hanty , u no get shame ni
......Poverty alleviation grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by kushme: 2:55pm On Nov 12, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

This is poverty of the mind speaking through you

Brother, I have respect for you.
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by maasoap(m): 2:56pm On Nov 12, 2018
Liliyann:

Attention seeker, we noticed you. Thank you

1 Like

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by carloz685(m): 2:59pm On Nov 12, 2018
Liliyann:

I swear I can't believe you wrote this... you mean if I am your boyfriend I should spend my whole life savings on you... that's worthlessness... I am not here to diss you or anything but come on... This talk is nothing other than useless... You are just advising all girls that if their boyfriend's can't give them these kind of amount to just lavish leave him... No lies from the moment I read this comment I know it's a girl that wrote this... They planned together what do you mean by family problems... Did he say that he doesn't have his own share of the problems... My brother advise for you is to
sit her down and talk to her and if she is adamant baba run for your life... Because even my own mother told me be careful of the kind of women you mingle with... I hope you read this...

1 Like

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Awesome350(m): 2:59pm On Nov 12, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Stingy man
I only need a glimpse of ur personal texts to know the kind of woman u are...obviously a money hungry hoe that needs to be ignored..mumu
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Johnnycife(m): 3:00pm On Nov 12, 2018
@OP That Lady Never Spent That Money On Family Issues. Shes saving It Some Where.
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Emaprince: 3:00pm On Nov 12, 2018
highqueen:

It's like you are very stupid.
Make your comment and never quote me again.
You are very stupid and your mom should be ashamed of the useless daughter she trained.

I just pray your brothers spend their life earnings on their girlfriends.. Let's see if you will clap for them

Ediot
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Rushmore(f): 3:01pm On Nov 12, 2018
She really messed up. Op,if she doesn't give a reasonable explanation on which family problem she solved with that money,kuku carry your bags and japa. As a woman,I'm ashamed on her behalf. Most of My fellow aunties in the comment section are not even helping matters. After we will be the first to scream Men Are Scum. Double standard dimwits.
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Prestige16(m): 3:01pm On Nov 12, 2018
Kastonkastroll:
This is a dumb comment. So because she is his gf, he should waste all his money on her and turn himself to her slave abi? Nonsense. Doesn't she have two hands, two legs, a brain, one nose, two ears, two eyes and a tongue? Why can't she hustle for her own money? It is only hungry Nigerian girls like you that see relationship as a poverty alleviation program. You don't want to work and even if you work, you still want your bf to take care of all your endless materialistic needs.
I even wished this reply was coming from NwaAwaikpe, it would have been epic. You were even polite with her sef. These are the types that see men as a money drilling pipe

Haba hanty , u no get shame ni
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Emaprince: 3:02pm On Nov 12, 2018
My problem is the part OP said they both live in different parts of the country.

That is, dude is wasting his time and hard earned money on a woman who is being rimmed by other men where ever she is.. SMH

She probably spent that money on her boyfriends over there and used family issue as cover up.

Stupidity of some men sef...

1 Like

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by ladyverere(f): 3:04pm On Nov 12, 2018
highqueen:
Mtchew.
You are very stingy.
To even think that you spent months before sending the damn money after she helped you with your business and everything.
She has been supportive yet you still wanna wave that off by quitting.
Na your type deh tell their wives not to help their family members.
Mtchew

Pls snap your bank balance let's see how much money you have ever earned. Your comment just shows you are still a small girl with so called big god running on sentiment as her factory settings.

1 Like

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Prestige16(m): 3:05pm On Nov 12, 2018
Kastonkastroll:
so family comes first abi? But if the guy had earlier said he won't give her the money because he wants to resolve some of his own family issues, I'm very sure the girl will object to it. She would have accused him of putting his family first before her. U see una selfishness abi

Thank you for this response. Be giving me joy since 1900 when I meet person wey dey exposed
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by CodeTemplar: 3:06pm On Nov 12, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Stingy man
If he spends all for gf what will children use? And that means no help must go to the family members also. No matter how pressing the family issues were she should have sought permission or at least inform the bf.
I pity those around you in real life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by sunbogold: 3:07pm On Nov 12, 2018
well to tel the truth,there is no way how you are going to treat a stupid being without him/her showing their stupidity.even if you marry her she will still mis-manage your properties.let her go and you will see someone better than her.
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 12, 2018
dangoteinlaw:
Omo boy u are sharp indeed but trust girls with the emotional blackmail, they will be like " so u don't trust me?" grin I always tell guys to never let girls use emotional mind control tactics on them. Those little tactics like "baby come to my own church" "baby stop drinking beer" etc.... These are where the shit begins and once you cave in its only a matter of time before something like this will occur

Yea bro, they have a subtle way of controlling you, them they use play do am. If you non sharp before you know it you in a deep shit. Girls are very good actor and very smart, you have to be smart to deal with them, non harsh as she use play tell use play counter am.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (26) (Reply)

Lady Goes Braless In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man: See Reactions / Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget / 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.