Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (108539 Views)

She Used Food And Netflix To Get Into My Heart / Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel / Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by seunak2016: 2:07pm On Nov 12, 2018
Liliyann:
Your mates are spending more than that on their girl and you are here crying coz of 500k!!!

If you are truly in love with that girl, everything about her should come first!!
I can't date someone that doesn't have the welfare of my family at heart!!
So, you allowed her to use the money to settle family issues when you could have done it as her boyfriend!!

You are such a pathetic broke ass guy!
Free that girl so that she can be with someone that loves and value her!!
his mate are doing ritual and shit like that but I think the op work hard to get that money before he give her.....next time bit.ches shouldn't try to compare guys cos everyone know where they carry their leg to before that wealth come

1 Like

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by FoodBoom: 2:07pm On Nov 12, 2018
Are you serious about earning more money? Here is an opportunity to make money, up to N80,000 monthly working part time. Simply become a rep to FoodBoom Network in the town you reside, you make money from all who join the network in your town. Imagine if you decide to work full time, covering three or four towns.

You don't hawk food items about. Members come to you. It is easy and achievable, not stories. Be wise. Act fast!

Call: 09066046255
Email: info@FoodBoomNetwork.com

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Jetland(m): 2:07pm On Nov 12, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Who is thos cocoNUT head above me.

How is she a useless girl.

Its not by force to be in a relationship

If you cannot cope with her , leave her alone.

Some men are very capable....they wont complain..
They wouldnt mind spending all their savings for her afterall shes your girlfriend.
Stingy man

I'm sorry to say this, your stupidity has built mansions in your head and there is no remedy.

How could a resealable person said this trash? Until you change this mentality of yours, you can't stay long in a man's house. I said this without apologies.
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by kushme: 2:07pm On Nov 12, 2018
Liliyann:
Your mates are spending more than that on their girl and you are here crying coz of 500k!!!

If you are truly in love with that girl, everything about her should come first!!
So, you allowed her to use the money to settle family issues when you could have done it as her boyfriend!!

Thief. angry

3 Likes

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Ayokul(m): 2:10pm On Nov 12, 2018
reading females comment on this thread is alarming,am starting to believe most females of our time are really stupid,*fada lurd,save me from their clutches...�
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by otabuko(m): 2:11pm On Nov 12, 2018
MhizzAJ:

They wouldnt mind spending all their savings for her afterall shes your girlfriend.
Stingy man
Stupidity get level sha.

1 Like

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Jetland(m): 2:11pm On Nov 12, 2018
Pureety:
Op you said she used the money in settling family issues? Its not like she used it to go shopping for herself or on frivolous things!!

To her, family comes first, probably she didn't want to be selfish and use the money on herself while her family are in pressing need of money!!

If this is your reason for breaking up then you were never in love with that lady!!

The money was given to her for a different purpose. When she had to use the money otherwise, did she inform the guy knowing fully well that the money didn't come from her?

1 Like

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Badilstical(m): 2:11pm On Nov 12, 2018
Liliyann:

When he's not yet married to her.and responsibility starts coming already
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Jetland(m): 2:12pm On Nov 12, 2018
otabuko:

Stupidity get level sha.
Bro, hers is out range
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Brainardc(m): 2:14pm On Nov 12, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Stingy man
Brainless being spotted
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by otabuko(m): 2:15pm On Nov 12, 2018
Liliyann:

Rich girlfriend!
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by teflonTeeks: 2:18pm On Nov 12, 2018
spend it on your moms instead
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by donvicky2007: 2:19pm On Nov 12, 2018
Liliyann:

You girls sometimes reason like fowl, the man should settle the family issues as if he is her parents?

If that useless girl with fish brain has sense, she should have known that investing that money in the business can yield dividend which in turn will be used to settle family issues while the business is still running.

In a sane country relationship is 50:50 where both parties contribute equally but here you ladies sees relationship as poverty alleviation program, that is why yahoo boys are using up you guys destiny for money rituals because your love for money is second to none. angry
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by tiredoflife(m): 2:20pm On Nov 12, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Stingy man

May no better man ever marry u
May u always fall into the hands of okada men, palm wine tappers
May poverty sow body hug for u
May u die in lack
May u not see money in ur life
U see 500k as nothing
May u be used for money ritual
Aniofia angry

1 Like

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by soundforce: 2:22pm On Nov 12, 2018
Liliyann:

If the said girl is your sister, no sane man should marry from your family. Why is she not working to help her family? Is the boy her family bread winner?
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by sonature1: 2:24pm On Nov 12, 2018
Pureety:
Op you said she used the money in settling family issues? Its not like she used it to go shopping for herself or on frivolous things!!

To her, family comes first, probably she didn't want to be selfish and use the money on herself while her family are in pressing need of money!!

If this is your reason for breaking up then you were never in love with that lady!!

Senseless girls everywhere

May almight God never bring your type my way or the way or someone I know

Destiny killers
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by kingsarch2000: 2:26pm On Nov 12, 2018
Nobody is mentioning the fact that they reached an agreement. Moreover, the guy enrolled her into school with his money. And finally empowered her with 500k at this Buhari hard time. Yet some girls are talking trash. I wonder what the world is turning to. So is true that what 99% girls bring into relationship is sex.
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by PhenomenalAustin: 2:28pm On Nov 12, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Stingy man

Na their type
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by InHim4Him(m): 2:29pm On Nov 12, 2018
Pureety:

Do you know anything at all about Economics?

No good farmer succeeds by eating his input because of family issues.
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by nnaeyes6: 2:30pm On Nov 12, 2018
pls advice urself to quit the relationship. the simple reason is this: if u marry her, she will use money u give her for maternity to abort u baby. is a serious fact. thanks
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by ladyverere(f): 2:30pm On Nov 12, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Stingy man

Be realistic pls. It's not about being stingy but about financial discipline and management. Is a relationship a job that girls will now be depending solely on their boyfriends? If a woman can't manage resources during ordinary relationship how would she cope with the vagaries of marriage? Or you expect the Op to start lifting her family's burdens? I am sure she has brothers like the Op make them go hustle their own.

Oga op it's your decision to make whether or not to continue. I have no patience with spendthrifts cos your girl will bring nothing but debts to you after marriage frustrating you.

2 Likes

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by johnad3(m): 2:32pm On Nov 12, 2018
Nah you i go blame here cus you said you enrol her into catering which means it was what you want not what she wanted. number 2, whenever you wants to setup a woman, you must demanded her the fund she has avail for the business b4 assisting her with the remaining balance. She knew you have enough avail, in which she always come back for more. please don't trust woman with anything. pls don't. They themselves know they can't be trusted with anything.
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Semperito31(f): 2:33pm On Nov 12, 2018
The girl is totally wrong, she does not have any right what so ever to spend that money without the guy's permission. Do money grow on trees? And as for some ladies supporting her, am very sure some of you won't even allow your brothers to spend a dime on their girlfriends, am also sure your boyfriend doesn't spend on you rather you are the ones spending on them,my dear say the truth and shame the devil.Op don't call it a quit cos of this silly mistake made by her. I can't condemn her cos of what you said because I didn't hear her own side of the story. Please ladies lets be mature and stop disgracing womanhood. Breach of contract is a punishable offence.
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by juniorstar(m): 2:33pm On Nov 12, 2018
Baba run for your life..this one go wreck you...she didnt even bother discussing the issue on ground

You both agreed on something, meanwhile she had her own agenda.
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Uglymind: 2:34pm On Nov 12, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Stingy man
angry
wink Use your head you fool!

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by dhabeautyjas(f): 2:34pm On Nov 12, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Stingy man

why will you call him stingy?
Most of us women make this mistake. Family is important but not more than yourself.
If you are not stable by the river bank, trying to help someone out will only leave both of you drowning.
If you establish, the turnover on the business will eventually cater for your family.
How do you expect him to ever trust her with money again?

Sincerely, she is very wrong. he struggled to get her that amount. haba plus he is not yet her husband.

3 Likes

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Atom007(m): 2:34pm On Nov 12, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Stingy man

Stingy man with 500k? Ur sense is not working in right direction. A good woman builds a biz with small amount turning to bigger things later, that's how to build a nation not iPhone 7 girls that keep driving this nation into recession. Receive sense in Jesus name.
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by mechanics(m): 2:35pm On Nov 12, 2018
hmmmm, nawa o, it means if was not able to handle that amount, that means she won't be a good manager of the little resources that will be available.
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by ladyverere(f): 2:36pm On Nov 12, 2018
Pureety:

Na so. To her family comes first at her boyfriend's expense? She ought to have discussed it with the Op first or better still invest the money as planned and help her family from the proceeds. That's how families move out of poverty not be squandering capital or you think 500k will solve their problems no matter how pressing it is. She is not wise. She should have discussed everything with the Op. If she enters into a marriage with the belief that her family comes first there's bound to be serious problems in the future.
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by EMINIBLAIT(m): 2:37pm On Nov 12, 2018
Liliyann:

you go too stale for house ,like soup whey dem no warm !!!

dear get a work and be responsible for yourself !!! you are in adulthood

1 Like

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by juniorstar(m): 2:37pm On Nov 12, 2018
I guess many ladies on this thread are like the lady in question
These are the kind of girls that wud wreck a guy and take their leave
With such girls there can NEVER BE A LONG TERM PLAN
Theirs is now now
God i dont want this types
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by soundforce: 2:39pm On Nov 12, 2018
Liliyann:

I rear goats, turkey n fowl. the most foolish of them is turkey. you be TURKEY! silence would have hidden your ignorance but UR foolishness just betrayed U

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (26) (Reply)

Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget / Twitter War Between Igbo And Yoruba Over Who Has The Most Beautiful Women (pics) / At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.