Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,339 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

If Your Boyfriend Moves To USA Without Green Card, Just Move On - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Boyfriend Moves To USA Without Green Card, Just Move On (61348 Views)

Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Boyfriend Moves To USA Without Green Card, Just Move On by 2buffagain(m): 4:51pm On May 27, 2019
Lawyer777:

If you're in the US and still doubt all I have written, please change your friends. I'm not here to impress anyone, it's the reality.

Let me reiterate that without a "shola", you will drive with Uber and Lyft. Deliver food for Grubhud, Doordash, and even Postmates using a 2019 vehicle if you so choose.

I guess you don't know what a TaxID is.

Ask Amazon boys how e dey go. This is a public forum. Be blessed.

At the bolded, quite the opposite actually!
Why would you change your friends from legal upstanding Nigerians in diaspora to illegal under-table Nigerians?
Re: If Your Boyfriend Moves To USA Without Green Card, Just Move On by 2buffagain(m): 11:37am On Nov 25, 2019
Re: If Your Boyfriend Moves To USA Without Green Card, Just Move On by Akin472003: 10:52am On Aug 30, 2021
ghettochild4u:

I didn't read d post from d first page...
If u marry an american here...
Don't even bother applying for Visa... 101% they won't give u if u tell the V.O u r married
U will be told to tell ur wife that when she gets to d USA.. She should file for u.... A spousal visa either the i130 or i129 form.
Pls I have a question to ask. What of if your wife is heavily pregnant and she has filed i130 for you but the application is at USCIS stage, can you apply for a Tourist visa when you about to put to bed? What is your chances of getting the visa pls?
Re: If Your Boyfriend Moves To USA Without Green Card, Just Move On by Ikwerelastborn: 11:37am On Aug 30, 2021
Admitwithschola:

You were against absolutes and I agreed with you..But you have made an absolute here..I'm referring to the "you have no business...."

It is actually possible to get partial (not full) tuition waiver and work your way here while you study...I say this because the friend I referred to in my earlier message did this, and a family member did it too..But three bad things fit happen..1) Grades will suffer, 2) The person can overwork and thus destroy their social security records and 3) The person can be frustrated out of schooling..

But in terms of possibility, it's possible. I know so. However, in general, your point holds a lot of water...E go harrrrrrd. The partial funding needs to be close to 100% to increase the possibility of pulling it off.

It is much easier, as you said, if people came to the US fully funded, i.e if dem get tuition waiver plus monthly stipend. Many Nigerians get such opportunity - a lot. Abi me I get am for 2009/2010..Lol.
Does one need to write Gmat to do masters in the USA?
Re: If Your Boyfriend Moves To USA Without Green Card, Just Move On by Ikwerelastborn: 11:45am On Aug 30, 2021
planetx:
This is why I pity all this people lining up at the American embassy to get visiting visas with the intention of overstaying and living in the US illegally.

That is basically jumping from frying pan to fire especially in this Trump era, you will suffer so many indignities you will hate your life. You can't even work in a minimum wage job now without valid papers.

My wife sister was telling me about their fine arts teacher in primary school who absconded in the US during a competition over twenty years ago, and left two small children behind whom has not seen because he is still living illegally and cannot return to Nigeria even for a visit
The last paragraph is sickening and a mess.what actually is he living for or enjoying there,what a wasteful worthless life
Re: If Your Boyfriend Moves To USA Without Green Card, Just Move On by Ikwerelastborn: 11:49am On Aug 30, 2021
Prestigewins:

I concur with you ,never date a loser ,even many Nigeria couples are shameless , if you are married in Nigeria why not think of migrating the right way, how can I be married n allow my husband sleep with a woman for ordinary green card. That you can get through studies n hard work and they are other develop ed countries you can migrate to. This advice of op is for losers not for people dating a sound person , Education is one of the best route ,apply for scholarships, get graduate funding and bring your patners even uk allow dependents to work on student visas (msc,PhD route) . Finding love is not easy and don't throw it away for a USA hustle ,you don't know the future ,many Nigeria live in the present ,ask yourself in the next 20 ,30,40,50 years how happy will you be with the decisions you take today. Please someone like me that loves stable family can never involve myself with this.Even with his green card am not interested in such history about a person. Believe there is a God that can help you genuinely, have a vision and watch yourself succeed the right way that will give you peace . SHALOM
I have your views too

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger / My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back / Man Returns Lady's Number After She Played Hard To Get

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.