Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect (34225 Views)

I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me / I Am Ugly, Don't Bully Me, I Don't Tolerate Nonsense - Nigerian Sex Therapist / My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by openmine(m): 9:48pm On Nov 11, 2018
pocohantas:
Date fine girls like us that drive 2015 cars and earning in 6digits, they will say no, "Our wahala is too much". Continue doing UBER o grin
Take style dey advertise yourself tongue tongue
Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by lilmax(m): 9:49pm On Nov 11, 2018
itsmeurLady:

I read all the comments here and not one single person advised you that relationship is not an easy sail.... This only shows that we have hypocrites on NL or most people don't know what love is. From what u posted up der, u simply allowed those things... The moment she told you or u knew abt her male bestie, you shld have communicated with her as a friend and her man that you can't stand it and it's disrespectful and at such u will not entertain it. Rome was not built in a day! The next girl will give you attitude, and the next, and the next.... So u will continue leaving? Do you know how mentally challenging that is? That is why you should not rush into relationships, it is not for babies. Build friendship and your friendship will blossom into relationship. From your post, it's not much of a big issue but Wat I see on your own part, is that you have been observing and keeping things to yourself which is not good. Communicate with your next partner, it will save you from all this drama and lastly, relationships require lots of work and tolerance. Everyone giving advice here did not tell u how they beg their ladies or how their ladies beg them, nobody is perfect yet, so if you feel this is something you both can work out fine, go ahead and work it out. This is not an issue, it's a phase and it will pass.

Pls don't blame her blame yourself for rushing into a relationship with someone that has attitude problems! Didn't u see the signs before you asked her out? Or u didn't even observe her, u just asked her out? Pls look before you leap next time!
lol see who's talking about maturity

in 2018, a "mature" girl that should think of marriage is having a male bestie?

if having a male bestie should be tolerated because relationship is not easy, then you should fix yourself before you think of having a relationship.

so babe, the guy did the best thing ever

2 Likes

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 11, 2018
Communication is key! I used to feel bad if my fiancée didn't communicate with me well in a day, I might have tried her number severally and had it missed, but a minute or two phone call and hearing her voice makes me feel better! We do have issues but she's ready to apologize and I do the same! We are both ready to make the relationship work and thats enough to make love grow between us! I don't think highly of myself, but like the scripture says husbands love your wives, even when she goes wrong, I might chastise her a little but still draw her close with a cord of love, rather than keep away from her I still find time to send her series of messages on whatsapp weda she's online or not, and when she sees it she replies! And that strengthen us again! Everyone has their own issues, you only need to help them become a better person. if you jump from one person to another today, you will still meet some challenges from them, just try your best to make the next person the right person, it may cost you some ego or makes you to love or care more, just do it, it's for all good, thanks.

1 Like

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by ChiefAlex(m): 10:08pm On Nov 11, 2018
ImaIma1:

It is either your comprehension level is really low or you just are unable to see far from your own thoughts and words. I will keep reading your comments and respond if I have to.

You can go on.

Your IQ is low. He is right. She shouldn’t give her boyfriend such attitude while on call with another guy and you keep making an excuse for the girl.
Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by ImaIma1(f): 10:15pm On Nov 11, 2018
ChiefAlex:

Your IQ is low. He is right. She shouldn’t give her boyfriend such attitude while on call with another guy and you keep making an excuse for the girl.

cheesy my IQ is fine. You should try to talk to people with respect especially as you are commenting about a lady who disrespected her man.

And I didn't make excuses for her or say what she did was ok. Try to face the topic and the op instead of trolling
Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by kushme: 10:16pm On Nov 11, 2018
rosalieene:

fvcking serious!

I have a friend who dated a guy for 10yrs! 10 freaking years! she is 30yrs now.
but guess what? she is getting married next month to someone who was just a close friend all this years!
while her so called bf was just wasting her time.

I wouldn't want people like you coming around my girl, cos, people like you don't fvckin' mind their biz.. You ain't got a life, people's affair is the only thing you talk about.

1 Like

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by ChiefAlex(m): 10:17pm On Nov 11, 2018
ImaIma1:

cheesy my IQ is fine. You should try to talk to people with respect especially as you are commenting about a lady who disrespected her man.

And I didn't make excuses for her or say what she did was ok. Try to face the topic and the op instead of trolling

Okay stay safe
Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by rosalieene(f): 10:21pm On Nov 11, 2018
kushme:

I wouldn't want people like you coming around my girl, cos, people like you don't fvckin' mind their biz.. You ain't got a life, people's affair is the only thing you talk about.

what's wrong with this one? how is your relationship my business?

likewise I won't like people like you coming around my man!

your comment is just so off point!
BTW me and you who isn't minding their business, and who ain't got a life when you decided to not mind your business by coming under my mention.

before you comment, make sure you try to say something intelligent because your comment says alot about someone who is unintelligent and dull!

next please!

1 Like

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by rosalieene(f): 10:27pm On Nov 11, 2018
lefulefu:

swear say u wont get mad if ur boyfriend start recieving flirty calls from different girls on the phone tongue
lol! I won't get mad if I trust him and know what he is capable of doing unless he is a community dick!
Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by Seandisputed(m): 10:31pm On Nov 11, 2018
lefulefu:

there was this guy i know for school then wey collect im dad bike come school when im dad buy new ride.na so the guy go take the bike carry one babe wey im dey eye all 0ver town.if d babe wan go class oo,go church and market na so d guy go zoom the bike reach d girl place wen d girl call am for fone.e go burn im fuel carry d babe dey go where she wan.upon wetin im do for her she no still gree for d guy.d guy toast ooo and still say she look am like a brother.funny tin be say if u ask d guy to carry u he will tell u dat fuel no dey im bike.op is just like dis guy wey i yarn about only say na car op get grin.
Most times we are the cause of our disaster
Girls hate me i no go lie, dem no dey gree for me, them say i wicked ����

1 Like

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 11, 2018
rosalieene:

lol! I won't get mad if I trust him and know what he is capable of doing unless he is a community dick!
but then can u trust ur guy if he heavily flirts with different ladies on the phone and street cheesy
tell me u wont get jealous grin
its normal nau cheesy
same way a guy wont feel at ease if he sees other guys pawing his girlfriend around cheesy.
Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by kushme: 10:45pm On Nov 11, 2018
rosalieene:

BTW me and you who isn't minding their business, and who ain't got a life when you decided to not mind your business by coming under my mention.

before you comment, make sure you try to say something intelligent because your comment..... well let me not say anything.

next please!

There is nothing off up there after reading some of your useless replies .

Wetin concern you if your friend dey with her boyfriend 10yrs.. You said, he's wasting her time, so she self No waste him time?
So you played the advisory function and she left him.

With your comments and goofy mindset, no true Gee in his right mind if not just for fvcks would make you a girlfriend, wife or his main biitch.

From your picture, you look like someone who'll be having a regular smelling pvssy.. Wash or no wash.
Fat soul.

1 Like

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by kushme: 10:45pm On Nov 11, 2018
rosalieene:

before you comment, make sure you try to say something intelligent because your comment..... well let me not say anything.

next please!

Wetin concern you if your friend dey with her boyfriend 10yrs.. You said, he's wasting her time, so she self No waste him time?

With your comments and goofy mindset, no true Gee in his right mind if not just for fvcks would make you a girlfriend, wife or his main biitch.

From your picture, you look like someone who'll be having a regular smelling pvssy.. Wash or no wash.
Fat soul.
Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:47pm On Nov 11, 2018
rosalieene:
thumbs up to the girl
probably you were expecting her to start begging you.

I like as she no even send you.

please send her stuffs to her, relationship is not by force. I see no much sense in your writeup apart from the fact that you guys re tired of each other.

At least she no send you or even try to beg, that's a plus.

I don't know why you guys get worked up when your gfs receive calls from other guys.
she is still a single and not married so isn't indebted to you so imagine after she has shunned other guys for 5 yrs and you both break up, whose lose?
am not advocating for cheating... there is a big difference between cheating and been friendly with other guys..... Her future hubby might not be u so don't block her chances with your jealousy.
Aunty abeg manage this weldone

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by kushme: 10:54pm On Nov 11, 2018
rosalieene:

next please!

Fat soul. shocked
Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 11, 2018
Pride, ego.

Plus the op has lost his respect in the relationship, I don't know why.

Anyways its best u guys give yourselves space to know if you still love each other or not. Na wetin see finish dey cause.

1 Like

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by rosalieene(f): 11:24pm On Nov 11, 2018
kushme:

Wetin concern you if your friend dey with her boyfriend friend 10yrs.. You said, he's wasting her time, so she self No waste him time?

Fat soul.
*laughs in Swahili!

you are a Big COW aswear!
just like I said earlier, you are so dumb and dull that you can't comprehend simple English. how did you pass your English language comprehension in school when you assumed I played the advisory function and told her to leave her ex! where in my comment did you see that? you Need to go rewrite Ssce that's if you've written it at all.

sorry to disappoint you, responsible men are attracted to me not riff-raffs and thugs like you.Not just responsible, but real men not foolish people like you who don't think outside the context of fvck, that's all what you and your likes have to offer!

and ooh! am beautiful and prettier than your gf I can see that's why you're so pained. If you ain't some ugly looking guy, why didn't u put up your pix... I can imagine your looks, some guy I can't even give face even for once.
since you need glasses, I can provide one for you so you'd look at my pix again before Calling me fat.

I am done with you .... given you enough attention which you don't deserve. don't bother with the mentions anymore because I wouldn't reply.

you even had to disturb my mentions several times because never in your miserable life would you think I would reply you and here I am doing that. well, its the end now.. no more replies.

now run along to your gf stinking pussy.
Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by carter009(m): 11:41pm On Nov 11, 2018
You again!!!!! Can't you for once shut up, you talk too much, what is really wrong with you, why always you all they time,,you argue with almost all they guys,, please stop, as a Lady this is not good.
rosalieene:

*laughs in Swahili!

just like I said earlier, you are so dumb and dull that you can't comprehend simple English. how did you pass your English language comprehension in school when you assumed I played the advisory function and told her to leave her ex! where in my comment did you see that? you Need to go rewrite Ssce that's if you've written it at all.

sorry to disappoint you, responsible men are attracted to me not riff-raffs and thugs like you.Not just responsible, but real men not foolish people like you who don't think outside the context of fvck, that's all what you and your likes want in life.

and ooh! am beautiful and prettier than your gf I can see that's why you're so pained. If you ain't some ugly looking guy, why didn't u put up your pix... I can imagine your looks, some guy I can't even give face even for once.
since you need glasses, I can provide one for you so you'd look at my pix again before Calling me fat.

I am done with you .... given you enough attention which you don't deserve. don't bother with the mentions anymore because I wouldn't reply.

you even had to disturb my mentions several times because never in your miserable life would you think I would reply you and here I am doing that. well, its the end now.. no more replies.

2 Likes

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by rosalieene(f): 11:53pm On Nov 11, 2018
Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by rosalieene(f): 11:54pm On Nov 11, 2018
carter009:
You again!!!!! Can't you for once shut up, you talk too much, what is really wrong with you, why always you all they time,,you argue with almost all they guys,, please stop, as a Lady this is not good.

really? its not good for a lady but good for a guy?

ooh, because I ignored your mention so you are looking for how to create another convo.

now go to bed peacefully.
peace
Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by COOL10(m): 11:56pm On Nov 11, 2018
xtervaganza:
So you take girl matter serious like this?

When there are 100s of her betters are out there willing to smash you and even fuel your car

Stop rolling with hungry wh0res

Lmao. Na the hungry ones full ground Na cheesy
Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by samysmoothfresh: 12:05am On Nov 12, 2018
rosalieene:

*laughs in Swahili!

sorry to disappoint you, responsible men are attracted to me not riff-raffs and thugs like you.Not just responsible, but real men not foolish people like you who don't think outside the context of fvck, that's all what you and your likes have to offer!

you too dey talk!

3 Likes

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by kushme: 12:52am On Nov 12, 2018
rosalieene:

*laughs in Swahili!

cheesy, see nonsense reply. Using cliche like comprehension and ssce to diss people like us tells a lot about you and your experience in life...
Smallie and weak lines... No level for you tongue

You are not a fine girl, you are not an ugly girl.. You are the smell of your pucci ... Fat soul..

If you think you are fine, then God punish fine and may the responsible thirsty deceivers in your life continue to smell it and leave. This is a good pray, say amen fat soul. smiley

"Real men", what would you know about that?

And, no, we are not talking about my female, we are talking about your stock up regular smelling pucci.. Fat soul. Good bye.

2 Likes

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by Fourwinds: 3:33am On Nov 12, 2018
Eberechi24:
break up in, wake up ko

lets wait until she comes get her thiñgs.
hmmmmmmm... Then she will sell pant to him... Okokobiokor
Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by itsmeurLady(f): 3:30pm On Nov 12, 2018
lilmax:
lol see who's talking about maturity

in 2018, a "mature" girl that should think of marriage is having a male bestie?

if having a male bestie should be tolerated because relationship is not easy, then you should fix yourself before you think of having a relationship.

so babe, the guy did the best thing ever

Did u even read Okay if you read, did you understand Or like your fellow male counterparts you quickly concluded I was supporting her... I wasn't supporting anyone, I stated that the young man allowed her to have a male bestie. Y did he continue when he knew she had a bestie? The young man is to blame for this as well, pls read and understand next time
Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by Epunch1(m): 3:53pm On Nov 12, 2018
pocohantas:
Date fine girls like us that drive 2015 cars and earning in 6digits, they will say no, "Our wahala is too much". Continue doing UBER o grin
LOL pity for us ooo..... slay queen! nah only you waka come abi? no offence

1 Like

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by Epunch1(m): 4:02pm On Nov 12, 2018
Eberechi24:
break up in, wake up ko

lets wait until she comes get her thiñgs.
lol shey if nah you be she or nah she be you, nah dat tym you go get your grove back abi? ie as you come to tak you things you go use trap em back i know you nah.... wink wink wink wink
Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by lilmax(m): 8:45pm On Nov 12, 2018
itsmeurLady:

Did u even read Okay if you read, did you understand Or like your fellow male counterparts you quickly concluded I was supporting her... I wasn't supporting anyone, I stated that the young man allowed her to have a male bestie. Y did he continue when he knew she had a bestie? The young man is to blame for this as well, pls read and understand next time
you were the one who probably didn't read

the point is.....the girl is not mature

a mature girl knows having a bestie is a waste of time, gerrit? that's where I'm coming from

wtf is, "why did he allow her to get a male bestie"?

you think men's purpose is to serve women?

a girl with a male bestie is not ready for a relationship, it means she lacks mental independence, hope you get it now?

2 Likes

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by hkidola00(m): 9:15pm On Nov 12, 2018
ImaIma1:
You both are acting like children. And do you feel too proud to apologize to her when you have wronged her?

Because I have noticed that some guys will form ignorance and want to go on like nothing happened instead of acknowledging their offence and apologizing.That is disrespect.

Both of you are probably better of apart.
is something wrong with ur brain
Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by hkidola00(m): 10:08pm On Nov 12, 2018
Glycolysis:

You just went on a long meaningless rant just so you sound thoughtful & impressive !
Alas, you ended up sounding dumb !
Maybe, i guess, you didn't read what the writer wrote up there, did you
The guy should apologize for what exactly
For being tolerance for too long Or for being foolish to accomodate those childish attitudes from the lady
Pls, if you don't have anything reasonable to say on a post next time, the honourable thing to do is silence !
thank you brother, didn't know u quoted her too.... had to ask her if her brain is dead for dat first statements of hers

1 Like

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by GloriaSabipeepz(m): 10:31pm On Nov 12, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Bros,
I've read your lengthy writeup and I'd analyze your plight with a little analogy.

You are her uber driver,
She is your passenger,
He is your passenger's next uber driver.

She loves neither of you. Instead, you guys are her ego-boosting tools.
May God give you the wisdom and maturity to handle your next passenger.

chai this one pain me pass d heart break

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Describe Your Current Girlfriend/boyfriend In One Word. / Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 / Could My Boyfriend Be Gay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.