Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect (34258 Views)

I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me / I Am Ugly, Don't Bully Me, I Don't Tolerate Nonsense - Nigerian Sex Therapist / My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by carter009(m): 3:57pm On Nov 11, 2018
Ode,, must you talk.
rosalieene
post=72873778:

thumbs up to the girl
probably you were expecting her to start begging you.

I like as she no even send you.

please send her stuffs to her, relationship is not by force. I see no much sense in your writeup apart from the fact that you guys re tired of each other.

At least she no send you or even try to beg, that's a plus.

I don't know why you guys get worked up when your gfs receive calls from other guys.
she is still a single and not married so isn't indebted to you so imagine after she has shunned other guys for 5 yrs and you both break up, whose lose?
am not advocating for cheating... there is a big difference between cheating and been friendly with other guys..... Her future hubby might not be u so don't block her chances with your jealousy.

1 Like

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by samlake(m): 4:00pm On Nov 11, 2018
You acted well since the girl cannot apologize when you told her you were quitting. A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage...

4 Likes

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by carter009(m): 4:00pm On Nov 11, 2018
Useless freedom indeed,, useless thing.
rosalieene:

grin na today?

biko we all have freedom of speech biko

you're seeing it from a man's angle, I am seeing t from a girl's angle that's the difference.
Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by rosalieene(f): 4:09pm On Nov 11, 2018
carter009:
Useless freedom indeed,, useless thing.
this little kid, biko carry your stupid self off my mentions
Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by pocohantas(f): 4:14pm On Nov 11, 2018
Date fine girls like us that drive 2015 cars and earning in 6digits, they will say no, "Our wahala is too much". Continue doing UBER o grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by openmine(m): 4:14pm On Nov 11, 2018
[quote author=CAPSLOCKED post=72860141][/quote] Seconded
Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by dingbang(m): 4:15pm On Nov 11, 2018
Rocktation:
I must let you know something though; we really do not like to be "left alone", whenever we start giving that attitude.
naah, its only a sissy who would yield to the antics of Nigerian women

1 Like

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by openmine(m): 4:17pm On Nov 11, 2018
Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by openmine(m): 4:17pm On Nov 11, 2018
Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by openmine(m): 4:24pm On Nov 11, 2018
ImaIma1:
You both are acting like children. And do you feel too proud to apologize to her when you have wronged her?

Because I have noticed that some guys will form ignorance and want to go on like nothing happened instead of acknowledging their offence and apologizing.That is disrespect.

Both of you are probably better of apart.
I guess you didn't read the part where he said "she was angry for no reason"

But let's say she was angry about something he did,why did she pick up calls from other guys just to spite him?
I guess you didn't see that part....

As much as I know that people can get angry in relationship, its not an excuse to start flirting with other guys....
Is that how she will make him admit his wrongdoing?
By being disrespectful?

2 Likes

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by openmine(m): 4:25pm On Nov 11, 2018
Daniwes:

I obviously didn't type much, but if I tell you I wanted to talk things with her and apologize where I did wrong, you wouldn't believe me. I asked what I did wrong, she wouldn't tell me... Meanwhile the attitude started when I told her I couldn't see her due to my busy schedule (After already meeting twice in the same week). Well, I did resolve not to bother myself with her poor level of communication and lack of respect. Its not my job.. Maybe the next guy can take care of that
Exactly
Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by carter009(m): 4:27pm On Nov 11, 2018
Ugly fat broke ass bitch,, look at her YAM leg grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, ugly thing
rosalieene:

this little kid, biko carry your stupid self off my mentions
Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by rosalieene(f): 4:31pm On Nov 11, 2018
carter009:
Ugly fat broke ass bitch,, look st her YAM leg,, ugly thing
at least I am much more prettier than every girl from your family generation.

Try again next time.
Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by ImaIma1(f): 4:38pm On Nov 11, 2018
openmine:

I guess you didn't read the part where he said "she was angry for no reason"

But let's say she was angry about something he did,why did she pick up calls from other guys just to spite him?
I guess you didn't see that part....

As much as I know that people can get angry in relationship, its not an excuse to start flirting with other guys....
Is that how she will make him admit his wrongdoing?
By being disrespectful?

In his response to my comment, he said the attitude started when he told her he could not see her because of his busy schedule...I guess you didn't see that part.
Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by openmine(m): 4:44pm On Nov 11, 2018
ImaIma1:

In his response to my comment, he said the attitude started when he told her he could not see her because of his busy schedule...I guess you didn't see that part.
You are still missing point hence you are trying in vain to be evasive!
She should never be disrespectful no matter what!
Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by carter009(m): 4:45pm On Nov 11, 2018
Lolz,, ugly bitch, can't you see u look really sick, poverty is written all over you, I know your a prostitute and am not surprised by your words, no need talking about your family cos I know they are all cursed.
rosalieene:

at least I am much more prettier than every girl from your family generation.

Try again next time.
Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by ImaIma1(f): 4:56pm On Nov 11, 2018
openmine:

You are still missing point hence you are trying in vain to be evasive!
She should never be disrespectful no matter what!

I am not missing the point. It is a relationship between two people who know exactly how they have been running it. We talk about this respect as if it is only given by the lady. Does he also show respect to her?

We are only hearing from the side of the guy and he will say it to his favour. The funny thing is that if it were a lady who came here with a story, most guys will not support her but will say they need to hear the guy's part too. But a guy comes with this and it is "bash the girl galore"

Some men just carry the respect thing as a banner but meanwhile they are disrespectful towards their womem

1 Like

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by openmine(m): 5:29pm On Nov 11, 2018
ImaIma1:

I am not missing the point. It is a relationship between two people who know exactly how they have been running it. We talk about this respect as if it is only given by the lady. Does he also show respect to her?

We are only hearing from the side of the guy and he will say it to his favour. The funny thing is that if it were a lady who came here with a story, most guys will not support her but will say they need to hear the guy's part too. But a guy comes with this and it is "bash the girl galore"

Some men just carry the respect thing as a banner but meanwhile they are disrespectful towards their womem
As much as you are entitled to your opinion,the foundation of your analogy is to say the least faulty!
Respect is non negotiable in any relationship and if you have lost respect in your partner,the best thing to do is quit rather than staying in the relationship and being annoying and disrespectful!
If at any point in time you feel you are being disrespected in a relationship,the best thing to do is leave instead of constituting a nuisance!

Secondly,Op came to tell us his version which for me is valid until we hear the other side of the story!
However,its like a norm for "some" ladies to flirt or seek the attention of other guys instead of resolving issues with their partners!
Which to me should be condemned by you instead of trying in vain to support her and make it sound as if its a girl bashing thread!

Finally,no one is bashing the girl but rather her acts and behaviour,however,if any one no matter the gender does something wrong or bad,it must be condemned outrightly rather than pointing fingers at the other gender as an excuse for being immature!

5 Likes

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by pedrilo: 5:34pm On Nov 11, 2018
Rocktation:
I must let you know something though; we really do not like to be "left alone", whenever we start giving that attitude.
ur attitude is ur problem not ours.

1 Like

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by pedrilo: 5:37pm On Nov 11, 2018
jesmond3945:
My brother if she comes back please take her back. Nothing spoil. From your writeup there is nothing wrong, it is a normal phase in women. She is just using that guy to make you jealous. Nothing spoil bro. Cheers.
na so una take dey marry useless women wey no get respect for una tinking u know too much! women psychologist!

1 Like

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by ImaIma1(f): 5:37pm On Nov 11, 2018
openmine:

As much as you are entitled to your opinion,the foundation of your analogy is to say the least faulty!
Respect is non negotiable in any relationship and if you have lost respect in your partner,the best thing to do is quit rather than staying in the relationship and being annoying and disrespectful!

Secondly,Op came to tell us his version which for me is valid until we hear the other side of the story!
However,its like a norm for "some" ladies to flirt or seek the attention of another guys instead of resolving issues with their partners!
Which to me should be condemned by you instead of trying in vain to support her and make it sound as if its a girl bashing thread!

Finally,no one is bashing the girl but rather her acts and behaviour,however,if any one no matter the gender does something wrong or bad,it must be condemned outrightly rather than pointing fingers at the other gender as an excuse for being immature!

Obviously you speak from the standpoint of a guy. You think guys don't flirt with other girls instead of solving their issues. It is just that when a lady does it, it is termed "disrespect".

And at what point did I support the lady? By asking the guy if he offended and refused to apologize?

Did you even see my response to his reply? I guess you did not.

The op has obviously downplayed his own faults and involvement.
Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by pedrilo: 5:43pm On Nov 11, 2018
rosalieene:
thumbs up to the girl

please send her stuffs to her, relationship is not by force. I see no much sense in your writeup apart from the fact that you guys re tired of each other.

I don't know why you guys get worked up when your gfs receive calls from other guys.
she is still a single and not married so isn't indebted to you so imagine after she has shunned other guys for 5 yrs and you both break up, whose lose?
am not advocating for cheating... there is a big difference between cheating and been friendly with other guys..... Her future hubby might not be u so don't block her chances with your jealousy.
u go really tey for market.

1 Like

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by juniorstar(m): 5:46pm On Nov 11, 2018
its a progression...no sane girl disrespects her guy.
U didnt see the signs. But they were standing right in front of you.or perhaps you choose to avoid those signs.

1 Like

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by openmine(m): 5:49pm On Nov 11, 2018
ImaIma1:

Obviously you speak from the standpoint of a guy. You think guys don't flirt with other girls instead of solving their issues. It is just that when a lady does it, it is termed "disrespect".

And at what point did I support the lady? By asking the guy if he offended and refused to apologize?

Did you even see my response to his reply? I guess you did not.
OMG did you peruse the comment you quoted before you came to this hasty conclusion?
I made it explicitly obvious that that no matter the "gender" involved,being disrespectful should be condemned by all!
With all due respect,your reason for this response is totally baseless and unnecessary!
Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 11, 2018
Daniwes:

Yes, you shouldn't stand disrespect, but you lack one thing: the good-bad guy's skill. I'll show you a book you should read. You can finish it in 20 minutes. It will open your eyes about women and relationships — it's a chat book. Download the free version here www.wetclef.com/topic330.html

Thank me later.
Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by ImaIma1(f): 6:01pm On Nov 11, 2018
openmine:

OMG did you peruse the comment you quoted before you came to this hasty conclusion?
I made it explicitly obvious that that no matter the "gender" involved,being disrespectful should be condemned by all!
With all due respect,your reason for this response is totally baseless and unnecessary!

Your outburst is misplaced and unfounded. What hasty conclusion did you read in my comment?
Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by jesmond3945: 6:04pm On Nov 11, 2018
pedrilo:
na so una take dey marry useless women wey no get respect for una tinking u know too much! women psychologist!
nobody is perfect, the guy has shown he diapproves of her manners by breaking up. When she comes back, she would have learnt her lesson and would never do anything that will make her loose him.

1 Like

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by openmine(m): 6:35pm On Nov 11, 2018
ImaIma1:

Your outburst is misplaced and unfounded. What hasty conclusion did you read in my comment?
Your usage of words are hilarious to say the least....
Can you perceive an outburst from my comments?
My assertions are simple...No matter who is involved,no matter the "gender" involved....
They must totally be condemned rather than shielding such people all in the name of "girl bashing"

From observation,its either you have issues comprehending one's comments or You seriously and personally have a problem with men...!

1 Like

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by homirefacuny(m): 6:39pm On Nov 11, 2018
tosyne2much:
Seriously, dating a lady with attitude problem is like putting a fire under your roof.. Attitude problem is a trait that doesn't really leave women unless they just want to pretend for a while.

My advice for you is that you should never joke with red flags. There's a limit to how you tolerate disrespect from a woman
Red flags.. They are always flying around in ladies with attitudinal problems. It can't be hidden for too long if you observe well.. I take a walk once I see such. Life is too short to tolerate BS from idiots.

2 Likes

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by homirefacuny(m): 6:45pm On Nov 11, 2018
rosalieene:
thumbs up to the girl

am not advocating for cheating... there is a big difference between cheating and been friendly with other guys
..... Her future hubby might not be u so don't block her chances with your jealousy.

You kidding me?? grin
Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by rosalieene(f): 6:56pm On Nov 11, 2018
homirefacuny:

You kidding me?? grin
fvcking serious!

I have a friend who dated a guy for 10yrs! 10 freaking years! she is 30yrs now.
but guess what? she is getting married next month to someone who was just a close friend all this years!
while her so called bf was just wasting her time.
Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 11, 2018
wait let me finish smoking my ganja and i will come back and read this long Rubbish Fairytale. angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria / Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) / My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.