Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

Dear Guys!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Guys!! (7487 Views)

Dear Guys, Is It Okay For My Fiance To Shave With This? / Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. / Dear Guys, What Do You Mean When You Ask A Girl This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Guys!! by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 14, 2018
Saff:
Do men get shamed for being over a certain age and not having a wife?

Do men get called ‘ evening newspaper’? like how you brats litter this forum with that phrase up and down

Do men have a time limit when it comes to having kids?

Do men face the severe scrutiny, the stigma, and constant questioning when they decide to stay single?

Trust me if we had a choice, and if society stopped pressuring us to get married, we wouldnt give a damn. After all, all you offer us is a life of slavery, kids, trauma and debts. Most of you can’t even provide financially, without your wife helping you significantly, yet you’ll be forming man of the house. Women suffer more when it comes to marriage, but because idiots like you will not give us peace of mind, someday somehow we succumb to the pressure. So have a tall glass of shut the fuckkk up pleeaseee
if someone ever tell you're living life he/she is lying to you, and if you have child or children i wish you should kill them cos you don't mean to be in this world you always talk nonsense...

3 Likes

Re: Dear Guys!! by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 14, 2018
Jayslicky:
Girls are saying men can only offer money, at least it is better than sex. Please girls try and stay without money for 3days and let guys stay without sex for 3days, let's see who will complain.
modify your statement to this, try staying without money from men and sex from women from 3 weeks and see who complains.
Re: Dear Guys!! by Ayomathy01(m): 10:24am On Nov 14, 2018
IamD18:
We don't have anything to offer. Absolutely nothing.

That's why I keep wondering why unmarried ladies in their thirties keep getting faustrated, crying, sowing seeds, bothering and getting desperate to marry men that can't offer them anything.

Can't you see ladies are being foolish and stupid bothering themselves over nothing?
am with u on this

1 Like

Re: Dear Guys!! by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 14, 2018
highqueen:
I hope this thread last before I come back from work.

let them keep it alive. pls mention some more pple abeg
Re: Dear Guys!! by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 14, 2018
Iamtosignno:
if someone ever tell you're living life he/she is lying to you, and if you have child or children i wish you should kill them cos you don't mean to be in this world you always talk nonsense...
e pain am well well

1 Like

Re: Dear Guys!! by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 14, 2018
funmisticqueen:
i have a question that has been bugging me and it is frequently asked to ladies and never asked to you. WHAT DO GUYs HAVE TO OFFER IN A RELATIONSHIP THAT IS OF VALUE TO THE OTHER PARTY?

Your answers will be highly appreciated. arguments are welcome. insults are not.

Cc
highqueen
missraine69
saff
iamD18
iamPlato
lefulefu
resurgent4oodua
we have many things to offer oooo.if I type am here ,you no go fit read am. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Guys!! by MissRaine69(f): 10:27am On Nov 14, 2018
funmisticqueen:
i have a question that has been bugging me and it is frequently asked to ladies and never asked to you. WHAT DO GUYs HAVE TO OFFER IN A RELATIONSHIP THAT IS OF VALUE TO THE OTHER PARTY?

Your answers will be highly appreciated. arguments are welcome. insults are not.

Cc
highqueen
missraine69
saff
iamD18
iamPlato
lefulefu
resurgent4oodua
I can’t speak for all women
Be assertive not forceful or egotistical I cannot deal with egos especially when they are routinely bruised and need massaging
His loyalty - undivided
His support life can be overwhelming sometimes
Ambitious
Be my calm
Be able to be his own person therefore confidence is impretative
Am open minded individual someone who is able look at things in 3/4D
A freak

1 Like

Re: Dear Guys!! by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 14, 2018
undecided undecided undecided
MissRaine69:

I can’t speak for all women
Be assertive not forceful or egotistical I cannot deal with egos especially when they are routinely bruised and need massaging
His loyalty - undivided
His support life can be overwhelming sometimes
Ambitious
Be my calm
Be able to be his own person therefore confidence is impretative
Am open minded individual someone who is able look at things in 3/4D
A freak
are you speaking of what men have to offer or what women have to offer? cos i dont understand your post, and i still think u r a guy
Re: Dear Guys!! by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 14, 2018
Saff:
Lol trust me that they won’t answer your question, Only one has, and his list was full of nonsense.

Nonsense is what you've been regurgitating all over this thread. You wouldn't even know it, when it slaps you in the face... Or maybe you should tell us what you want from men! Things your dad offered your mom such that he was able to sweep her off her feet.

If you can't list or give anything close to what was in my original post then you and the OP should be worried abt why you want a man in the first place. undecided

8 Likes

Re: Dear Guys!! by Jayslicky: 10:31am On Nov 14, 2018
funmisticqueen:
modify your statement to this, try staying without money from men and sex from women from 3 weeks and see who complains.
3weeks without sex is not hard to do but can you stay without money for 3weeks.

5 Likes

Re: Dear Guys!! by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 14, 2018
[quote author=Xaos post=72957354][/quote]it seems you didnt understand the full extent of my question
Re: Dear Guys!! by highqueen(f): 10:33am On Nov 14, 2018
Saff, I always click the like button of any of your post I come across before reading it.

Mention the brand of drink you want to take this evening. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Guys!! by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 14, 2018
Jayslicky:
3weeks without sex is not hard to do but can you stay without money for 3weeks.
money from a guy who has expressed romantic intentions towards me. yes i can
Re: Dear Guys!! by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 14, 2018
JjBankys:
we have many things to offer oooo.if I type am here ,you no go fit read am. tongue
things to offer that no other person in your bae's life can offer her?
Re: Dear Guys!! by MissRaine69(f): 10:38am On Nov 14, 2018
funmisticqueen:
undecided undecided undecided are you speaking of what men have to offer or what women have to offer? cos i dont understand your post
I am not a man so why would I be responding to what a man has to offer? I responded to what I as a woman expect a man to bring to the table.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Guys!! by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 14, 2018
MissRaine69:

I am not a man so why would I be responding to what a man has to offer? I responded to what I as a woman expect a man to bring to the table.
oh, ok then, but how is his loyalty of value to u?
Re: Dear Guys!! by Jayslicky: 10:43am On Nov 14, 2018
funmisticqueen:
money from a guy who has expressed romantic intentions towards me. yes i can
Same way I can stay without sex from a girl who has showed romantic gestures to me.

4 Likes

Re: Dear Guys!! by IamPlato(m): 10:44am On Nov 14, 2018
funmisticqueen:
then answer the question then what is it exactly that you offer

Prick!

Money! (This Is The Most Important Thing To You Girls)

Love!

Attention! (Ladies Will Kill For This)

I Got These To Offer!

3 Likes

Re: Dear Guys!! by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 14, 2018
Jayslicky:
Same way I can stay without sex from a girl who has showed romantic gestures to me.
for how long, till marriage?
Re: Dear Guys!! by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:45am On Nov 14, 2018
Lol... See as e-warriors just full this thread....Watching from afar.... BTW what's the essence of relationships?? cool....with all comments I have read so far, I see no reason why you guys should be in a relationship tongue

1 Like

Re: Dear Guys!! by Jayslicky: 10:49am On Nov 14, 2018
funmisticqueen:
for how long, till marriage?
Ha! You're wicked o! So you don't want me to sample.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Guys!! by MissRaine69(f): 10:50am On Nov 14, 2018
funmisticqueen:
oh, ok then, but how is his loyalty of value to u?
So you assumed I was a man? That’s a bit rude of you Queen.
quid pro quo...they get loyalty why should I not expect the same?
Re: Dear Guys!! by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 14, 2018
IamPlato:

Prick!

Money! (This Is The Most Important Thing To You Girls)

Love!

Attention! (Ladies Will Kill For This)

I Got These To Offer!
i have 3 dogs at home who give me attention by running to the front gate and barking once i enter my street. they show me love also. they protect me from robbers 24/7. then know when i feel down and their presence gives. me emotional support. apart from sex, i receive the remaining three from my family members. i can get sex from dildos also with all the benefits i dont with a man. so again i have to ask what exactly can you offer in a relationship.
Re: Dear Guys!! by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 14, 2018
MissRaine69:

So you assumed I was a man? That’s a bit rude of you Queen.
quid pro quo...they get loyalty why should I not expect the same?
my sicere apologies for sounding rude, just that you really do sound masculine.

Giving loyalty to a guy does not means they give it back . it is men we are talking about after all. 98% of them break that loyalty at a point in their lives. So i do not give it to them anymore except they earn it.
Re: Dear Guys!! by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 14, 2018
Jayslicky:
Ha! You're wicked o! So you don't want me to sample.
how many thing sold in the market do u sample before buying.

besides our fathers did it. so how are you different from them
Re: Dear Guys!! by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 14, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
Lol... See as e-warriors just full this thread....Watching from afar.... BTW what's the essence of relationships?? cool....with all comments I have read so far, I see no reason why you guys should be in a relationship tongue
exactly, them guys aren't repping well at all
Re: Dear Guys!! by MissRaine69(f): 10:59am On Nov 14, 2018
funmisticqueen:
my sicere apologies for sounding rude, just that you really do sound masculine.

Giving loyalty to a guy does not means they give it back . it is men we are talking about after all. 98% of them break that loyalty at a point in their lives. So i do not give it to them anymore except they earn it.
Not every woman fits a certain brief and it’s unfortuane that you pigeonhole people in such a manner.
I have never had issues with loyalty beacause I don’t suffer fools and I am not your typical woman.

1 Like

Re: Dear Guys!! by DanDeeBoss(m): 11:00am On Nov 14, 2018
funmisticqueen:
exactly, them guys aren't repping well at all
Saff take it easy na... There's more to life than this..... BTW there's more to relationships than money and sex... tongue
Re: Dear Guys!! by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 14, 2018
DanDeeBoss:

Saff take it easy na... There's more to life than this..... BTW there's more to relationships than money and sex... tongue
i am not saff o. please explain ur statement further
Re: Dear Guys!! by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 14, 2018
MissRaine69:

Not every woman fits a certain brief and it’s unfortuane that you pigeonhole people in such a manner.
I have never had issues with loyalty beacause I don’t suffer fools and I am not your typical woman.
if you are not the typical woman, then i think that explains it. But i will not apologise for having that impression of you.
Re: Dear Guys!! by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 14, 2018
love and companionship is what is offered in a relationship

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays HIDE Their MEN / Why Do "Worwor" Nigerian Men Thinks They Are "Handsome"? / Pictures That Will Keep You Lost In Tots (pictures Added)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.