Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Dear Guys!! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Guys!! (7521 Views)

Dear Guys, Is It Okay For My Fiance To Shave With This? / Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. / Dear Guys, What Do You Mean When You Ask A Girl This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Guys!! by Vickhtor(m): 2:32pm On Nov 14, 2018
truthsayer009:

I've been trying so hard not to respond to you, but your Ignorance is just over board. All of you inclusive, funmisticqueen, highqueen, AmazonTopaz and I can see why It surprises you that MissRaine69: responds in a particular way.

I hope you know that as a Man at the Age of 40, You are expected to be married, Financially Stable, at least have a child or one in the way.

I hope you know that Men are getting married as early as 25 - 29 now. The societal pressure for Men comes at the later age of 40 - 45. You need to have all your chips settled & nothing on your table.

The shame on a man who is 40 & does not even have his Life put together is even enough to hide from his friends & family when he sees them because everyone else is prosperous except him. Haven't you seen Men who hide from their class mates, the shame is too much to bear.

There are so many issues tied to gender & it did not start today, There are so many advantages of being a woman/man. If you choose to ignore them, that is up to you.
Men do not have time limits to have kids, Yes.

Finally, The issue is you are trying to compare your life & that of your parents to everyone on here. You seem to assume everything around you is how everyone is, some Fathers are doing fine providing for their Families & it doesn’t take away what the mothers are doing.

I’m not worried about funmisticqueen, highqueen, AmazonTopaz when ever they talk about money this, money that because very soon, they will start earning a living & understand how it's hard to make money. They are still students. So they have a PASS. Oyindidi who lost 250k knows how hard she sweats before she made that money & now someone else can entrust 1M to her because I'm sure she will utilise it properly.

But you are always speaking from a place of Pain & travail when it comes to marriage, obviously because you are either judging from your experience & your mothers experience.

I hope lefulefu, IamD18 is reading, I rest my case. Drops pen.

Bro ..God bless you abeg...
All this NL ladies are so very bitter..

1 Like

Re: Dear Guys!! by marvinsync(m): 2:35pm On Nov 14, 2018
funmisticqueen:
i have a question that has been bugging me and it is frequently asked to ladies and never asked to you. WHAT DO GUYs HAVE TO OFFER IN A RELATIONSHIP THAT IS OF VALUE TO THE OTHER PARTY?

Your answers will be highly appreciated. arguments are welcome. insults are not.

Cc
highqueen
missraine69
saff
iamD18
iamPlato
lefulefu
resurgent4oodua

Money , sex , companionship , societal comfort ( after all u ladies complain about how society treats single ladies at a certain age so we provide comfort from that), children, happiness etc

I know ur gonna be bitter and try and challenge everything like saff does

1 Like

Re: Dear Guys!! by marvinsync(m): 2:37pm On Nov 14, 2018
funmisticqueen:
the only thing i see of value is money.

sex with a man is pointless except he has invested or you achieve orgasm which has a very slim chance of happening except with masturbation for women.

we can get the other u listed above from family and friends

no the other things would be different if given from a family or friend

u can't compare affection from ur lover to that of ur dad
Re: Dear Guys!! by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 14, 2018
marvinsync:

Money , sex , companionship , societal comfort ( after all u ladies complain about how society treats single ladies at a certain age so we provide comfort from that), children, happiness etc

i have already explained how one can get those other points outside a relationship so i wont repeat myself to you. just scroll thru the thread.
Re: Dear Guys!! by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 14, 2018
marvinsync:

no the other things would be different if given from a family or friend

u can't compare affection from ur lover to that of ur dad
now this is where u get me wrong. it is always logic over emotions with me. That is why a lot of men have headaches on my matter. i do not FALL in love with a lover, ever.
Re: Dear Guys!! by marvinsync(m): 2:40pm On Nov 14, 2018
funmisticqueen:
modify your statement to this, try staying without money from men and sex from women from 3 weeks and see who complains.

Vaseline crew be like...

Re: Dear Guys!! by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 14, 2018
marvinsync:

Vaseline crew be like...
lmao so true. one minute men arent born, they are made.
Re: Dear Guys!! by marvinsync(m): 2:48pm On Nov 14, 2018
funmisticqueen:
i have already explained how one can get those other points outside a relationship so i wont repeat myself to you. just scroll thru the thread.

no it's the combination of all those that men give , and can u get children from females? don't men give u that ?

and like I also said u get protection from societal pressures , single ladies "apparently" go through a lot of stress from society for being single so men solves that for them

1 Like

Re: Dear Guys!! by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 14, 2018
IamPlato:

I'm Still Here For You Queen
i know plato
Re: Dear Guys!! by marvinsync(m): 2:49pm On Nov 14, 2018
funmisticqueen:
now this is where u get me wrong. it is always logic over emotions with me. That is why a lot of men have headaches on my matter. i do not FALL in love with a lover, ever.

lol but why....

anyways u I wasn't talking about u but women in general
Re: Dear Guys!! by marvinsync(m): 2:49pm On Nov 14, 2018
[quote author.
Re: Dear Guys!! by marvinsync(m): 2:54pm On Nov 14, 2018
funmisticqueen:
i have 3 dogs at home who give me attention by running to the front gate and barking once i enter my street. they show me love also. they protect me from robbers 24/7. then know when i feel down and their presence gives. me emotional support. apart from sex, i receive the remaining three from my family members. i can get sex from dildos also with all the benefits i dont with a man. so again i have to ask what exactly can you offer in a relationship.

now u misunderstanding ur own question

u asked what men have to offer

not what irreplaceable thing does a man have to offer , seeing as ur trying so hard to find replacement to all the things we mention

next time ask why should I be in a relationship

3 Likes

Re: Dear Guys!! by Fuqman(m): 3:03pm On Nov 14, 2018
funmisticqueen:
i have a question that has been bugging me and it is frequently asked to ladies and never asked to you. WHAT DO GUYs HAVE TO OFFER IN A RELATIONSHIP THAT IS OF VALUE TO THE OTHER PARTY?

Your answers will be highly appreciated. arguments are welcome. insults are not.

Cc
highqueen
missraine69
saff
iamD18
iamPlato
lefulefu
resurgent4oodua
This gotta be the dumbest post I've encounter on NL.. Sorry but, did someone break your heart?
Re: Dear Guys!! by MissRaine69(f): 3:06pm On Nov 14, 2018
truthsayer009:

I've been trying so hard not to respond to you, but your Ignorance is just over board. All of you inclusive, funmisticqueen, highqueen, AmazonTopaz and I can see why It surprises you that MissRaine69: responds in a particular way.

I hope you know that as a Man at the Age of 40, You are expected to be married, Financially Stable, at least have a child or one in the way.

I hope you know that Men are getting married as early as 25 - 29 now. The societal pressure for Men comes at the later age of 40 - 45. You need to have all your chips settled & nothing on your table.

The shame on a man who is 40 & does not even have his Life put together is even enough to hide from his friends & family when he sees them because everyone else is prosperous except him. Haven't you seen Men who hide from their class mates, the shame is too much to bear.

There are so many issues tied to gender & it did not start today, There are so many advantages of being a woman/man. If you choose to ignore them, that is up to you.
Men do not have time limits to have kids, Yes.

Finally, The issue is you are trying to compare your life & that of your parents to everyone on here. You seem to assume everything around you is how everyone is, some Fathers are doing fine providing for their Families & it doesn’t take away what the mothers are doing.

I’m not worried about funmisticqueen, highqueen, AmazonTopaz when ever they talk about money this, money that because very soon, they will start earning a living & understand how it's hard to make money. They are still students. So they have a PASS. Oyindidi who lost 250k knows how hard she sweats before she made that money & now someone else can entrust 1M to her because I'm sure she will utilise it properly.

But you are always speaking from a place of Pain & travail when it comes to marriage, obviously because you are either judging from your experience & your mothers experience.

I hope lefulefu, IamD18 is reading, I rest my case. Drops pen.
Thanks for that wink
There are those that get me and there are those that think my mindset is “masculine” on account of not expressing or voicing typical attributes.
Re: Dear Guys!! by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 14, 2018
marvinsync:

no it's the combination of all those that men give , and can u get children from females? don't men give u that ?

and like I also said u get protection from societal pressures , single ladies "apparently" go through a lot of stress from society for being single so men solves that for them
there is adoption.
Re: Dear Guys!! by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 14, 2018
Fuqman:
This gotta be the dumbest post I've encounter on NL.. Sorry but, did someone break your heart?
not at all
Re: Dear Guys!! by marvinsync(m): 3:10pm On Nov 14, 2018
funmisticqueen:
there is adoption.

lol the child comes from the sky?
u get children from men either directly or indirectly
Re: Dear Guys!! by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 14, 2018
marvinsync:

now u misunderstanding ur own question

u asked what men have to offer

not what irreplaceable thing does a man have to offer , seeing as ur trying so hard to find replacement to all the things we mention

next time ask why should I be in a relationship

i already asked myself that question. BUT YOU JUST PROVED THAT U R NOT SPECIAL AS I WANT US TO THINK YOU ARE
Re: Dear Guys!! by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 14, 2018
marvinsync:

We know their types, seen a lot of them

1 Like

Re: Dear Guys!! by Sashacrystal007: 3:18pm On Nov 14, 2018
be looking what they wanna offer oooo
your mate are looking for who to just get the surname from
guys abeg check [url=https://www.googleadservices.com/pagead/aclk?sa=L&ai=C7UbJsivsW9bmK8GxbOLrt7gIy_3allTT0L-irAjZ2R4QASDk0MtrYLeMg4WMMaABqNaF9QPIAQKoAwHIA8kEqgSxAU_QamIDlj98MTLMCQHqiXkahWT-r8KkIBn_r85OEnrkI9XiKMt1VQdF96QebvzSEobQbyJIfo5fjlCy_B8lJPKLd7_U_HsPM0vuOY6j_OTwllL-48GU3rk1Caa_z-XWLlHZZ4w7-UxyeGBpPCQsk08H2W6-5yu1ZGO-yDa6QXmTmqkznKs42QJKPoIUIasUdk7dVJxx0y6V9zMMgoP5vysC46cwx7YgGaZYBZeMLyfuRZAGAaAGAoAHwKn6CogHAZAHAqgHjs4bqAfVyRuoB7nSG6gH2csbqAfPzBuoB6a-G6gHmgbYBwHSCAYIABACGAKxCYo5EXGnoApEgAoB2BMM&num=1&cid=CAMSeQClSFh3AUUH5L8xVWLIjkX_utR18NJL11aQ6j_IVUYowLOgZx9BkMe7VBNq529OqqQjBwpM8BFR6oN4f0WKgAwJLD5sYH3ktiIA1x3zo0iglcNby19wj86L4Cf2GRQjEXE2Abgf53CqBJbzyQutMHnhH5v18xPppmo&sig=AOD64_34FqptqQroocvruryHoO7MM-eSoA&client=ca-pub-7330007864892564&nm=11&nx=679&ny=69&mb=2&bg=!s7ClsKhEjS4HJMtPTAsCAAAA5VIAAADfmQHTEzSsOAimahDofWB7Rd0Yh3G0D-54zswXQCwUlR_rQ10eUs3q6NDsUfCXo2veNbvKOZL3IWoeRr-pg1jNAevvI0kjvuK18vClSARJT4s_VjOoRCzi0GruQV7uDy8OdP0A-iF4W2z0k_JpsGI2v8JVZgCgoDPpteEXP_tYVUzEMHK2609Fd_QmIFeO-Q8AEuTdM4QRBIrA_1QvMwph5ncznedqfkEAsP7nJet5HYXKWSjqOtrmxYEChS4btHD1FOsGxnEw6DOcAZGIn-WilUl7vn7GWseaZw_y7d611bx7kRegjCKjHVSuAiOHYVdPcYc_lO9VO9prpWggsuSMp6NjbQq20i1I7FoQ7kbYoU6363pwd4Fe7c9RQ12-clPR3rC0XJ6DZq2pk31a8wWgLERE-q_QOv7BQs-2FO_Fj7ilYJe_tmzUj-KJrcxqzjfzhTDI_D1fzlocz2dhJDA_9XN5A1QeiLruHzvymC0dR20_DaWOE4rl590oH10TZlAiTTppEf76VWzJzJG21brs8L08dlnkSAZJhpwiwk77ovc6HzkWr0D_Z6PzKPzvN_zg6DrDckIr0YHSUS8I3HgM1dUTTA9Uh9BlVUE3yjdfySfXKkxXfXY&adurl=https://secondlife.com/landing/romance/%3Flang%3Den%26utmsource%3DGoogle%26network%3Dd%26campaignid%3D1599122109%26adgroupid%3D59181358743%26placement%3Dwww.oluwakaysblog.com%26keyword%3D%26matchtype%3D%26creative%3D303465931158]HERE [/url]to find the ladies of your dream

1 Like

Re: Dear Guys!! by marvinsync(m): 3:19pm On Nov 14, 2018
[.
Re: Dear Guys!! by marvinsync(m): 3:20pm On Nov 14, 2018
Saff:
I like you. I like this, but let me tell you this. The pressure that men receive compared to women is not even up to a forth, and that’s just me being realistic. Society will always over look a man who is not married compared to a woman who is even single above 25. How can we even compare the two?

Despite a woman making money and being successful in her own right, she will still be “incomplete” without a man. Yet a man can have money, yes he might receive pressure but not nearly as much as his female counterparts.

Don’t bring my parents into this, this has nothing to do with anything I’ve said. That’s all I have to say to you.

Feminism 101 I am always the victim

do u know the difference between men and women? we don't whine about everything ! if a man complains about something it's a "people". problem it's a society problem, a woman complains about something it's a "woman" problem .

there is societal pressure on both male and female , we don't whine about it (that's also due to society) but it's there , pressure to be successful , to be strong, pressure to be a MAN since morning funmisticqueen been calling people broke n!gga up and down as if to prove my point . No man is complete without a woman or without children , no man is complete without a home same as women
Re: Dear Guys!! by marvinsync(m): 3:28pm On Nov 14, 2018
funmisticqueen:
i already asked myself that question. BUT YOU JUST PROVED THAT U R NOT SPECIAL AS I WANT US TO THINK YOU ARE

why would "men" be special? there are about 3.5billion of them in the world!

so it's up to u to go through all the men , all the jerks , the cheaters, the losers and find YOUR special man
Re: Dear Guys!! by IamPlato(m): 3:29pm On Nov 14, 2018
funmisticqueen:
i know plato

But Seriously Queen, why Did You Ask That Question. And Gave Me That Kind Of Reply...

All Men Dont Fit In Same Shoe. You Know This
Re: Dear Guys!! by marvinsync(m): 3:30pm On Nov 14, 2018
funmisticqueen:

Vaseline crew...

Re: Dear Guys!! by marvinsync(m): 3:31pm On Nov 14, 2018
[
Re: Dear Guys!! by marvinsync(m): 3:34pm On Nov 14, 2018
funmisticqueen:
see. this is what most men think about. one wonders why they remain broke

ahn ahn since morning broke! broke!! broke!!!

are u hungry?
Re: Dear Guys!! by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 14, 2018
marvinsync:

are u hungry?

She damn sure is one hungry woman.

I enjoy seeing her fool herself and other foolish young men here though.

1 Like

Re: Dear Guys!! by Mikkylounge: 4:17pm On Nov 14, 2018
funmisticqueen:

SAVAGE! grin
How do you guys get such privileged information seeing y'all are not into all that cool
Re: Dear Guys!! by Abortions: 4:33pm On Nov 14, 2018
funmisticqueen:
Good point. Here is a better idea, marry a man with cancer, get whatever you can from him. then let him die of natural causes . You keep the Mrs title and will be free again. win win.
I HAV NEVA SEEN SOMEONE AS FOOLISH AS U MY ENTIRE LIFE
Re: Dear Guys!! by Abortions: 4:36pm On Nov 14, 2018
highqueen:
Funmisticqueen, I appreciate your thread, this kind of thread exposes the gulibilty and feeble strength of some men.

The way they will evade or derail this thread will shock you cos they know they have nothing to offer(some)

ok apart FRM SOME STiNKY Punna WHAT ELSe CAN u OFFER Biii
Re: Dear Guys!! by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 14, 2018
marvinsync:

are u hungry?
Nope

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Model Says "I Need A Partner", Flaunts Massive Ass / What If Your Girl Friend Is Pulling Back From The Relationship / Ladies: Will You Have Sex With Your Boyfriend In His Friend's Apartment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.