Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,401 members, 7,819,428 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Dear Guys!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Guys!! (7528 Views)

Dear Guys, Is It Okay For My Fiance To Shave With This? / Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. / Dear Guys, What Do You Mean When You Ask A Girl This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Guys!! by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 14, 2018
lefulefu:
love and companionship is what is offered in a relationship
i am single and still have love and companionship.
Re: Dear Guys!! by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 14, 2018
Xaos:
Sex

Money

Affection

Friendship

Protection

Companionship

Emotional support

And most importantly, SENSE.

Disclaimer : Both sexes are capable for all things listed above. In the long run, we need each other because our desires are mutual while obligations can be reciprocal.
the babe fit easily get sex frm a sugarboy nau.u dont really need to be in a relationship for u to nack:-).but d other points legit;-).
Re: Dear Guys!! by IamPlato(m): 11:13am On Nov 14, 2018
funmisticqueen:
i have 3 dogs at home who give me attention by running to the front gate and barking once i enter my street. they show me love also. they protect me from robbers 24/7. then know when i feel down and their presence gives. me emotional support. apart from sex, i receive the remaining three from my family members. i can get sex from dildos also with all the benefits i dont with a man. so again i have to ask what exactly can you offer in a relationship.

You Need To Give Me Your Number You Need Help...

So You Get Your Attention From Dogs... You Get Sex From Love Machine... Inferiority Complex is Eating You... Do Men Avoid You or What? You Dont Get attention From Men So You Resort To Dogs... You Dont Have A Boyfriend So You Retire To Love Machine... I Can Help You... I Can Be Your Friend, I'm serious

3 Likes

Re: Dear Guys!! by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 14, 2018
funmisticqueen:
i am single and still have love and companionship.
frm ur boyfriend? then u not single nau.
Re: Dear Guys!! by cooluzi: 11:14am On Nov 14, 2018
many psycho and depressed lady on this section, I wonder which house they came from

2 Likes

Re: Dear Guys!! by DanDeeBoss(m): 11:14am On Nov 14, 2018
lefulefu:
love and companionship is what is offered in a relationship
They would still counter you... cheesy
Re: Dear Guys!! by cooluzi: 11:14am On Nov 14, 2018
funmisticqueen:
i have a question that has been bugging me and it is frequently asked to ladies and never asked to you. WHAT DO GUYs HAVE TO OFFER IN A RELATIONSHIP THAT IS OF VALUE TO THE OTHER PARTY?

Your answers will be highly appreciated. arguments are welcome. insults are not.

Cc
highqueen
missraine69
saff
iamD18
iamPlato
lefulefu
resurgent4oodua
I hope you won't get married
Re: Dear Guys!! by MissRaine69(f): 11:16am On Nov 14, 2018
funmisticqueen:
if you are not the typical woman, then i think that explains it. But i will not apologise for having that impression of you.
If it was actually going to change something in my life I would cry a river but it won’t so please carry on.
Re: Dear Guys!! by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 14, 2018
lefulefu:
frm ur boyfriend? then u not single nau.
i am a sugarbaby for now,boyfriends are not good investors
Re: Dear Guys!! by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 14, 2018
cooluzi:
I hope you won't get married
Oh i will, but not to someone of ur calibre
Re: Dear Guys!! by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 14, 2018
funmisticqueen:
i have 3 dogs at home who give me attention by running to the front gate and barking once i enter my street. they show me love also. they protect me from robbers 24/7. then know when i feel down and their presence gives. me emotional support. apart from sex, i receive the remaining three from my family members. i can get sex from dildos also with all the benefits i dont with a man. so again i have to ask what exactly can you offer in a relationship.
masturbation is much different frm having sex with a man u really love.sex with a man u love makes u glow and ur heart at peace:-) but masturbation just leaves u cold and empty.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Guys!! by samysmoothfresh: 11:18am On Nov 14, 2018
MissRaine69:

I can’t speak for all women
Be assertive not forceful or egotistical I cannot deal with egos especially when they are routinely bruised and need massaging
His loyalty - undivided
His support life can be overwhelming sometimes
Ambitious
Be my calm
Be able to be his own person therefore confidence is impretative
Am open minded individual someone who is able look at things in 3/4D
A freak

this woman has always proven she's very wise................much respect miss

The question should be: what do you expect a man to offer you in a relationship?

What did your father offer your mother?

You are the ones who always fight to get married before 30, so tell us, why do you all desperately want to get married and what do you expect from the man?

Las las sef all these dumb stupid questions y'all (men and women) ask here all the time are not even feasible in the real world

people go into relationships everyday and eventually get married and this imaginary war between men and women y'all fight here non-existence in the real world

only stupid unintelligent people ask such dumb questions!

4 Likes

Re: Dear Guys!! by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 14, 2018
lefulefu:
masturbation is much different frm having sex with a man u really love.sex with a man u love makes u glow and ur heart at peace:-) but masturbation just leaves u cold and empty.
hahahahahahaha!!! you are funny. trust me i cant glow nor is my heart at peace when i have things to worry about.
Re: Dear Guys!! by samysmoothfresh: 11:20am On Nov 14, 2018
IamPlato:

You Need To Give Me Your Number You Need Help...

So You Get Your Attention From Dogs... You Get Sex From Love Machine... Inferiority Complex is Eating You... Do Men Avoid You or What? You Dont Get attention From Men So You Resort To Dogs... You Dont Have A Boyfriend So You Retire To Love Machine... I Can Help You... I Can Be Your Friend, I'm serious

you wan become friend of babe wey dey craze.....literally!!

Re: Dear Guys!! by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 14, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

this woman has always proven she's very wise................much respect miss

The question should be: what do you expect a man to offer you in a relationship?

What did your father offer your mother?

You are the ones who always fight to get married before 30, so tell us, why do you all desperately want to get married and what do you expect from the man?

Las las sef all these dumb stupid questions y'all (men and women) ask here all the time are not even feasible in the real world

people go into relationships everyday and eventually get married and this imaginary war between men and women y'all fight here non-existence in the real world

only stupid unintelligent people ask such dumb questions!
since u cant answer the question, you have resorted to insults. typical broke nigga response. no such thing as a dumb question so either answer it or watch from the sidelines

2 Likes

Re: Dear Guys!! by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 14, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
They would still counter you... cheesy
haha wetin dem wan counter on this one? the main reason for relationship na love and companionship.which normal person no want dat..lol
Re: Dear Guys!! by DanDeeBoss(m): 11:25am On Nov 14, 2018
lefulefu:
haha wetin dem wan counter on this one? the main reason for relationship na love and companionship.which normal person no want dat..lol
The sole truth... most of them no just want date... They feel men have nothing to offer... tongue
Re: Dear Guys!! by cooluzi: 11:26am On Nov 14, 2018
funmisticqueen:
Oh i will, but not to someone of ur calibre
actually I already have a gorgeous lady moreover I don't do prostitute..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Guys!! by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 14, 2018
cooluzi:
actually I already have a gorgeous lady moreover I don't do prostitute..
it seems she decided to settle for less. i wish her all the best

1 Like

Re: Dear Guys!! by samysmoothfresh: 11:30am On Nov 14, 2018
funmisticqueen:
if you are not the typical woman, then i think that explains it. But i will not apologise for having that impression of you.

so now you agree "a typical woman" shares the same myopic dumb stupid unitelligent dead reasoning as you do

only a minutescule few are exempted..........so sad!!!

Honestly i used to think you had sense............going through your first few comments on this forum, one would think you have sense

anyhow sha i know its frustration, bitterness, bad experience with men and a bit of abnormal reasoning thats affecting you

it's the same thing that affected that lillyann lady which she personally came out to confess as true

now she has repented and now i know the reason why most of you here (including that saff) act like you do

my only prayer for you and your kind (every night) will be God should help y'all come out of this immense frustration, bitterness, senselessness and overall abnormal reasoning that have enslaved and ensnared you....

I pray you meet a nice man that will help wipe away the bad expeiences you've had with me

AMEN!!!

1 Like

Re: Dear Guys!! by cooluzi: 11:31am On Nov 14, 2018
funmisticqueen:
it seems she decided to settle for less. i wish her all the best
well that's non of your business since we are happy with what we have.. i pray you find wisdom and happiness soon

1 Like

Re: Dear Guys!! by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 14, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

so now you agree "a typical woman" shares the same myopic dumb stupid unitelligent dead reasoning as you do

only a minutescule few are exempted..........so sad!!!

Honestly i used to think you had sense............going through your first few comments on this forum, one would think you have sense

anyhow sha i know its frustration, bitterness, bad experience with men and a bit of abnormal reasoning thats affecting you

it's the same thing that affected that lillyann lady which she personally came out to confess as true

now she has repented and now i know the reason why most of you here (including that saff) act like you do

my only prayer for you and your kind (every night) will be God should help y'all come out of this immense frustration, bitterness, senselessness and overall abnormal reasoning that have enslaved and ensnared you....

I pray you meet a nice man that will help wipe away the bad expeiences you've had with me

AMEN!!!
yawn, boring.go fvck a ho or do whatever it is that broke men do

2 Likes

Re: Dear Guys!! by pryme(m): 11:34am On Nov 14, 2018
funmisticqueen:
i have a question that has been bugging me and it is frequently asked to ladies and never asked to you. WHAT DO GUYs HAVE TO OFFER IN A RELATIONSHIP THAT IS OF VALUE TO THE OTHER PARTY?

Your answers will be highly appreciated. arguments are welcome. insults are not.

Cc
highqueen
missraine69
saff
iamD18
iamPlato
lefulefu
resurgent4oodua

Nothing.

However if you are lucky to find the few good ones, you will understand the true meaning of companionship, friendship.

Most parents don't give their daughters to men who "have something to offer" they give their daughters to men that have the whole package. To put it more elaborately - man that can take of their daughter financially, emotionally, physically and psychologically.

I don't remember women being charged with these responsibilities while growing up, all they are told is to be submissive, tolerant, and supportive.

However the tables have turn, most men can no longer pass the integrity test in taking care of a woman as stated in the 2nd paragraph.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Guys!! by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 14, 2018
cooluzi:
well that's non of your business since we are happy with what we have.. i pray you find wisdom and happiness soon
that prayer has been answered a long time ago baby.

1 Like

Re: Dear Guys!! by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 14, 2018
pryme:

Nothing.

However if you are lucky to find the few good ones, you will understand the true meaning of companionship, friendship.

Most parents don't give their daughters to men who "have something to offer" they give their daughters to men that have to whole package. To put it more elaborately - man that can take of their daughter financially, emotionally, physically and psychologically.

I don't remember women being charged with these responsibilities while growing up, all they are told is to be submissive, tolerant, and supportive.

However the tables have turn, most men can no longer pass the integrity test in taking care of a woman as stated in the 2nd paragraph.
Thank you.
Re: Dear Guys!! by IamPlato(m): 11:38am On Nov 14, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

you wan become friend of babe wey dey craze.....literally!!

She Is Not Crazy
Re: Dear Guys!! by cooluzi: 11:38am On Nov 14, 2018
funmisticqueen:
that prayer has been answered a long time ago baby.
but you still seems pained and depressed I wonder where that's coming from
Re: Dear Guys!! by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 14, 2018
Saff:
Do men get shamed for being over a certain age and not having a wife?

Do men get called ‘ evening newspaper’? like how you brats litter this forum with that phrase up and down

Do men have a time limit when it comes to having kids?

If men decide to have kids outside marriage, will they be
called derogatory names and black balled in society?

Do men face the severe scrutiny, the stigma, and constant questioning when they decide to stay single?

Trust me if we had a choice, and if society stopped pressuring us to get married, we wouldnt give a damn. After all, all you offer us is a life of slavery, kids, trauma and debts. Most of you can’t even provide financially, without your wife helping you significantly, yet you’ll be forming man of the house. Women suffer more when it comes to marriage, but because idiots like you will not give us peace of mind, someday somehow we succumb to the pressure. So have a tall glass of shut the fuckkk up pleeaseee

I've been trying so hard not to respond to you, but your Ignorance is just over board. All of you inclusive, funmisticqueen, highqueen, AmazonTopaz and I can see why It surprises you that MissRaine69: responds in a particular way.

I hope you know that as a Man at the Age of 40, You are expected to be married, Financially Stable, at least have a child or one in the way.

I hope you know that Men are getting married as early as 25 - 29 now. The societal pressure for Men comes at the later age of 40 - 45. You need to have all your chips settled & nothing on your table.

The shame on a man who is 40 & does not even have his Life put together is even enough to hide from his friends & family when he sees them because everyone else is prosperous except him. Haven't you seen Men who hide from their class mates, the shame is too much to bear.

There are so many issues tied to gender & it did not start today, There are so many advantages of being a woman/man. If you choose to ignore them, that is up to you.
Men do not have time limits to have kids, Yes.

Finally, The issue is you are trying to compare your life & that of your parents to everyone on here. You seem to assume everything around you is how everyone is, some Fathers are doing fine providing for their Families & it doesn’t take away what the mothers are doing.

I’m not worried about funmisticqueen, highqueen, AmazonTopaz when ever they talk about money this, money that because very soon, they will start earning a living & understand how it's hard to make money. They are still students. So they have a PASS. Oyindidi who lost 250k knows how hard she sweats before she made that money & now someone else can entrust 1M to her because I'm sure she will utilise it properly.

But you are always speaking from a place of Pain & travail when it comes to marriage, obviously because you are either judging from your experience & your mothers experience.

I hope lefulefu, IamD18 is reading, I rest my case. Drops pen.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Guys!! by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 14, 2018
truthsayer009:

I've been trying so hard not to respond to you, but your Ignorance is just over board. All of you inclusive, funmisticqueen, highqueen, AmazonTopaz and I can see why It surprises you that MissRaine69: responds in a particular way.

I hope you know that as a Man at the Age of 40, You are expected to be married, Financially Stable, at least have a child or one in the way.

I hope you know that Men are getting married as early as 25 - 29 now. The societal pressure for Men comes at the later age of 40 - 45. You need to have all your chips settled & nothing on your table.

The shame on a man who is 40 & does not even have his Life put together is even enough to hide from his friends & family when he sees them because everyone else is prosperous except him. Haven't you seen Men who hide from their class mates, the shame is too much to bear.

There are so many issues tied to gender & it did not start today, There are so many advantages of being a woman/man. If you choose to ignore them, that is up to you.
Men do not have time limits to have kids, Yes.

Finally, The issue is you are trying to compare your life & that of your parents to everyone on here. You seem to assume everything around you is how everyone is, some Fathers are doing fine providing for their Families & it doesn’t take away what the mothers are doing.

I’m not worried about funmisticqueen, highqueen, AmazonTopaz when ever they talk about money this, money that because very soon, they will start earning a living & understand how it's hard to make money. They are still students. So they have a PASS. Oyindidi who lost 250k knows how hard she sweats before she made that money & now someone else can entrust 1M to her because I'm sure she will utilise it properly.

But you are always speaking from a place of Pain & travail when it comes to marriage, obviously because you are either judging from your experience & your mothers experience.

I hope lefulefu is reading, I rest my case. Drops pen.
correction. i am so not a student. i believe men should be men and women should be women.

you just sound fustrated. is it so hard for you to make a living? i think u need prayers.
Re: Dear Guys!! by samysmoothfresh: 11:41am On Nov 14, 2018
IamPlato:

She Is Not Crazy

ok o
if you say so

Re: Dear Guys!! by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 14, 2018
funmisticqueen:
correction. i am a doctor

No you are not. You are either a Student of Medicine who hasn't finished or still in progress.

I'm 100% certain that you have never earned a living.
Re: Dear Guys!! by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 14, 2018
truthsayer009:

No you are not. You are either a Student of Medicine who hasn't finished & still in progress.

I'm 100% certain that you have never earned a living.
fine, believe what u want then.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

" My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex / Pics Of Kids Sleeping In Hilarious Places / Funmi Pulled Her Bra Out And All The Guys Started Running Away (graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.