Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' (83236 Views)

Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: ‘Biafra Is Your Source Of Income’ / Aisha Yesufu Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: "Made In China Shekau" / Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by fintol: 10:54am On Nov 18, 2018
Vello:
"Let him fool his fools". Mallam Daura
The brain deads are gathered East side of Nigeria and are ruled by their albino brain dead megalomaniac deluded cownu
You just got what you wished Buhari.
Who's brain dead now?
is ur own
Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by frankdoz21: 10:54am On Nov 18, 2018
TheGreenLand:

Who is Cownu? d illiterate terrorist u r licking his pee?
the coward u ran away and miss hus dog more than all the foolish people worshipping him that got killed?
He will definitely die b4 d president....
All of you, anyone praying for the death of the President will all die before him.
MARKED!
my Yoruba Muslim brother! Are you pained that Buhari died sheepishly in London hospital and his rotten remains drop in Saudi Arabia slum? The crown prince of Biafra is more than gallant in isreal. Long live Nnamdi kanu! Long live Biafra! May every death wish against Nnamdi kanu killed every afonja and Yoruba Muslims including TheGreenLand.

3 Likes

Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by franchasng: 10:54am On Nov 18, 2018

ex-British lawmaker and soldier, Eric Joyce was the first person to raise the alarm that President Muhammadu Buhari is dead!

Read his words here>>>http://dailypost.ng/2017/05/26/said-president-buhari-dead-ex-british-lawmaker-eric-joyce/

“Perhaps Nigerian democracy is not able to navigate this new crisis. It is certainly true that foreign countries are much more interested in the stability of the north and the continuation of Nigeria as a single polity than the existence of a Nigerian democracy of itself." - British MP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by OyinO: 10:55am On Nov 18, 2018
We need concrete proofs. But let Mr Buhari remove his cap to prove Nnamdi Kanu wrong. The removal of headgear will clear all doubts and arguments.

4 Likes

Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 18, 2018
frankdoz21:
my Yoruba Muslim brother! Are you pained that Buhari died sheepishly in London hospital and his rotten remains drop in Saudi Arabia slum? The crown prince of Biafra is more than gallant in isreal. Long live Nnamdi kanu! Long live Biafra! May every death wish against Nnamdi kanu killed every afonja and Yoruba Muslims including TheGreenLand.
that is why he missed his dogs jack more than anyone of your brothers and sisters he caused their death.
Hehehehe wink.
A dead dog is better than them all.
#BRAINWASHED
Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by mandax: 10:57am On Nov 18, 2018
hisgrace090:
It suprises me how buhari family members stops being part of this govt.

Only the Sallah meeting which Mallam Daura said the family of President Buhari held with Buhari and his relations is the only evidence advanced here by Daura to convince Nigerians that it's the same Buhari we elected president that is still presiding over Nigeria.

Why did Buhari's wife obstruct Adams Oshionwhole from entering the family's private residence in Abuja recently when Oshionwhole wanted an urgent briefing from President Buhari on party issue?

Smell foul.

3 Likes

Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by 2chukwu(m): 10:57am On Nov 18, 2018
frankdoz21:
my brother! To make sure the Sudanese jubril remembered all daura and almajiri names thought him before they unleash him to scam Monkeys and baboons that called themselves patriotic Nigerian citizens.

Instead of conducting their own research look at them here jumping up and down like castrated monkey's!!! When it comes to facts findings,Google becomes their greatest enemy!!!!
Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by jelel6: 10:57am On Nov 18, 2018
I now understand how easy it is to brainwash the human reasoning. lipsrsealed. This is Absolutely Unbelievable. It is better to reason with a skeptic than someone who'd easily believe anything.

What Nnamdi KANU represents to some people leave me absolutely speechless. I have never witnessed this level of stupidity aroused from a set of people before. I taught they only exist in history books.

1 Like

Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by theoldpretender(m): 10:57am On Nov 18, 2018
zukachris:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8162011_tmpcam1282013693_jpeg6184712ed1d002b5dd72ef7e1823d248

Problems with your certificate.

1.There is no Garki Local Government Area in the FCT. FCT is made up of six LGA....or Area Councils.....Kuje, Gwagwalada, Abaji, Bwari ,Kwali and ABUJA MUNICIPAL....of which the Garki Area is a part of.

2.Hospitalis issue death certificates. NPC....perhaps....after a few days.

3.A Death Certificate is a private document.It isn't meant to be released just like that....EXCEPT ....with the express permission of the family.

Your document is fake and forged.

2 Likes

Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by iamjavadem(m): 10:57am On Nov 18, 2018
Some retards actually believe this Jubril crap.
Baawaa:
The guy should not disturb himself because no sensible Nigerian believe story from coward
Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by saibop(m): 10:59am On Nov 18, 2018
frankdoz21:
you believed jubrin when he said rat chased him out of office, you believed them when they peddled snake swallowing of millions and your making good use of your God-giving ewedu brain? You see why Nnamdi kanu called Nigeria a zoo and it's inhabitants monkeys and baboons.

I m sure you are not typing this from the same zoo and all your family are in the same zoo. If yes then brother you be animal too
Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by frankdoz21: 11:00am On Nov 18, 2018
Mordson:

Sorry to burst your bubble, I'm not Yoruba. I'm one of the Nigerians who put their brain to use, unlike you.
shup up! Your shallow reasoning suggest your a crude Yoruba Muslim.

3 Likes

Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by iamjavadem(m): 11:03am On Nov 18, 2018
Please can you tell us why PDP isn’t all over this. Why quoting Fayose out of context? How u pass waec?
Wiseandtrue:

[b] Those expecting malam Daura, Buhari's cousin to say otherwise are those with problem!

Telling you everything about all of you is not difficult nau lipsrsealed some investigators do a better job!

A file he must have being studying for long!

These people aren't fooling us again! They almost succeeded with Yaradua but for Dora Akunyili! May her soul continue to rest in peace!

Buhari is dead!

I am sure many Nigerians suspected this all along!

They tried but if you have watched the former Buhari closely, you will notice the slight difference!

I started suspecting them when they started showing us Buhari's lookalikes undecided

Recall some said he just looks on when he is being spoken to! I guess he was still trying to get into character!

Even Fayose once made it public that the President does not know anything happening around him!

Coupled with the rodent issue undecided which was believed that the fingerprint needed to be changed!

The condolence letter/article is another aspect. The Queen couldn't have make such huge mistake if she is not sure!

So yeah! On this issue Nnamdi Kanu knows what he is saying! He has tendered some evidences difficult to ignore

The presidency should also tender evidences to Nigerians to show that he is still the same old Buhari!

I rest my case![/b]
Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by MrGoogle88: 11:03am On Nov 18, 2018
[size=38pt] angry angry[/size]
Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by FBIL: 11:04am On Nov 18, 2018
Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by iamjavadem(m): 11:04am On Nov 18, 2018
He is only transmitting to Biafra, only them can believe such crap.....as you can see.
Lordofthewest:
"It is really a funny and sad thing. Nnamdi Kanu has a chicken brain, otherwise how can he transmit this kind of thought and information to Nigerians who are intelligent , brilliant and exposed to life"...I always knew the hunch back albino coward was not normal.
Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by iamjavadem(m): 11:06am On Nov 18, 2018
Then Kanu believed such crap and transmitted to gullible people. I can’t believe some people actually believe this crap. Why is PDP silent if it is true?
SoNature:

Oga, Nnamdi Kanu didn't originate the story

It started from a former UK parliamentarian, Eric Joyce

Google is your friend
Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by frankdoz21: 11:06am On Nov 18, 2018
TheGreenLand:

that is why he missed his dogs jack more than anyone of your brothers and sisters he caused their death.
Hehehehe wink.
A dead dog is better than them all.
#BRAINWASHED
yes, the supreme leader dog, jack, is better than average afonja. Jack died fighting for Biafra while coward afonjas, at the invasion of core-arewa Fulani's, lost kwara to northan Fulani's. What a cowardice!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by edupedia: 11:09am On Nov 18, 2018
Nigeriabiafra80:
Buhari is dead

....how can almost a whole major tribe go brain,-dead in Nigeria... Based on useless faked documents....the English expression said to have been made by the Queen is a typical Nigeria expression....the English do not express condolences that way....PDP go find a better way to campaign...all these lies are completely useless....
Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:10am On Nov 18, 2018
iamjavadem:
Please can you tell us why PDP isn’t all over this. Why quoting Fayose out of context? How u pass waec?
At least it wasn't written by Fayose or any party card carrying member!

Moreso, Fayose wasn't the only one quoted!

Concentrate on the message!

3 Likes

Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by engrelvis(m): 11:10am On Nov 18, 2018
2chukwu:

My friend sharrap and learn!!!! And stop displaying your dead brain like the lifeless thing in Aso rock..
u r d displaying dead brain here bro what evidence do u really v besides what internet shows u ? We r suppose to b arguing constructively here so exhibiting gutter behavior like yr mentor kanu!
Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by daviefm(m): 11:11am On Nov 18, 2018
SINCE YOU ALL WANT TO BE MAD IN THIS COUNTRY

Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by frankdoz21: 11:11am On Nov 18, 2018
saibop:

I m sure you are not typing this from the same zoo and all your family are in the same zoo. If yes then brother you be animal too
I type from biafraland! I reject to be monkeys and baboons of the zoo as described by Nnamdi kanu.

2 Likes

Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by paparazzi1987(m): 11:12am On Nov 18, 2018
Oya..if this is the new madness in Nigeria. make i join the challenge grin

Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by Mordson: 11:13am On Nov 18, 2018
frankdoz21:
shup up! Your shallow reasoning suggest your a crude Yoruba Muslim.

It beats me that you're yet to realise how daft and moronic you sound defending your Lord Nnamdi Kanu, yet you assume that you're more intelligent than the Yoruba Muslim you love to castigate.

Biafra is a pipe dream that can never be actualized. You and your lord better wake up.

1 Like

Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by engrelvis(m): 11:13am On Nov 18, 2018
2chukwu:

My friend sharrap and learn!!!! And stop displaying your dead brain like the lifeless thing in Aso rock..
u r d displaying dead brain here bro what evidence do u really v besides what internet shows u ? We r suppose to b arguing constructively here so exhibiting gutter behavior like yr mentor kanu!do u think if dis is really true opposition parties like PDP will nt take advantage of it
Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by Roger3D(m): 11:13am On Nov 18, 2018
frankdoz21:
shut up you Yoruba Muslim! BUHARI will not remove his cap because he's a jubril from Sudan. JUBRIL MUST HUMILIATE NNAMDI KANU ONCE AND FOR ALL BY REMOVING HIS CAP!!!!
Calm down ibo boy. Buhari do sent take orders from a nonentity like Kanu whom he forced to flee the country in the first place. If you think your 5% opinion is worth anything, try removing Jubril at the polls next year. Your pain is eternal
Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by kogi2010: 11:13am On Nov 18, 2018
nwanyionitsha:
Why is the opposition keeping quiet. Why aren't they digging when this is even the easiest way for them to win.
I don't believe a Sudanese is lording it over us all and even planning a reelection. We need stronger proof abeg.
my brother why are you bordering ur self ? saraki kwankwaso, , atiku left apc n dey dknt use it as a tool for bringing him down? for d rubbish haters every were
Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by engrelvis(m): 11:14am On Nov 18, 2018
2chukwu:

u r d one displaying dead brain here bro. what evidence do u really v besides what internet shows u ? We r suppose to b arguing constructively here so exhibiting gutter behavior like yr mentor kanu!do u think if dis is really true opposition parties like PDP will nt take advantage of it
Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by Sleekfingers: 11:16am On Nov 18, 2018
nellynonso:
When will Nigerians learn to make research. All this people blasting Nnamdi Kanu ask yourself this... If someone says you’re dead won’t you come out and prove that you’re alive?? If Buhari is still living, then he should come and prove himself real.

Prove himself to who? What a shame...
Why can't you go to aso rock and ask him....are you not a Nigerian?

It is now that I know that there is nothing in so many Nigerians head....
Kanu knows his people are morons....

1 Like

Re: Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' by engrelvis(m): 11:16am On Nov 18, 2018
2chukwu:

u r d one displaying dead brain here bro. what evidence do u really v besides what internet shows u ? We r suppose to b arguing constructively here so stop exhibiting gutter behavior like yr mentor kanu!do u think if dis is really true opposition parties like PDP will nt take advantage of it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office / Buhari’s Reaction When Small Doctor Told Him 'Stop Sleeping' (Video, Pix) / 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.