Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? - Business (130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? (297812 Views)

How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million And How? / What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 / How To Start An Online Store In Nigeria And Make Your First Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Philip4564(m): 4:19pm On Oct 01, 2021
Prazo1:

Motivation

Na this month domaining go make me millionaire too

E remain smalll..lol
abeg help my life I wan make money too make una teach me this stuff.cc lajid
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by yommyk222(m): 8:17pm On Oct 01, 2021
@27years

So finally I don make my first million 2 months ago (Aug) all thanks to baba God for his blessing and grace upon my life. 2years ago I quit my 32k hotel job and start e-commerce business, fast forward during covid-19 the business was not doing well so I port to online paid Survey and affiliate marketing, though I start domain flipping too but I have not made any sales yet grin

3 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Bigman02(m): 9:00pm On Oct 01, 2021
By December 31st 2022 i will come back to share my testimoney. Amen.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Bigman02(m): 9:14pm On Oct 01, 2021
yommyk222:
@27years

So finally I don make my first million 2 months ago (Aug) all thanks to baba God for his blessing and grace upon my life. 2years ago I quit my 32k hotel job and start e-commerce business, fast forward during covid-19 the business was not doing well so I port to online paid Survey and affiliate marketing, though I start domain flipping too but I have not made any sales yet grin

boss abeg i go really need your help on affiliate marketing please just give me your whatsapp number
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Johnames: 5:13am On Oct 02, 2021
lajid:

It’s because you have an option of making money, if you’re like me that had no option when I started, you’ll force yourself to understand it by putting more effort.

Well, the owner of the thread iykepromotions runs a training. I think it’s N5k, if you can do it then good. It will give you a head start.

I didn’t enroll in the training when I started cause I had no money then as a student, so I studied the thread groundup and put it in practice.

Today it’s been working for me.

Also try asking questions on the thread, when you don’t understand something.
okay, thanks bro, but I have many questions to ask you, how long did it take you to understand the whole domain trading, and is there any financial requirements?
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by lajid: 5:48am On Oct 02, 2021
Johnames:
okay, thanks bro, but I have many questions to ask you, how long did it take you to understand the whole domain trading, and is there any financial requirements?

You can grasp the process in a week if you want to, at least the basics.

But to really get used to the domaining, you need to start the process. You get more experienced as you carry out the process, that is, you learn on the job.

As for financial requirements, you can start with 3 domains which should cost you roughly around N11,000.

You can sell one domain which you bought at N3500 for as much as N130,000 or more if you’re lucky. You can also sell at N50,000, depending on what you price it and if the end user wants to buy it or not at that price.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Johnames: 6:59am On Oct 02, 2021
lajid:

You can grasp the process in a week if you want to, at least the basics.

But to really get used to the domaining, you need to start the process. You get more experienced as you carry out the process, that is, you learn on the job.

As for financial requirements, you can start with 3 domains which should cost you roughly around N11,000.

You can sell one domain which you bought at N3500 for as much as N130,000 or more if you’re lucky. You can also sell at N50,000, depending on what you price it and if the end user wants to buy it or not at that price.
okay, thanks, I will study the thread, then I will get back to you, but is the domain trading still lucrative?
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by lajid: 7:10am On Oct 02, 2021
Johnames:
okay, thanks, I will study the thread, then I will get back to you, but is the domain trading still lucrative?

Yes naw, how will I make money if it’s not lucrative. Though more people are getting into it now but there’s lotta space, you just need to know what you’re doing.

3 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Johnames: 7:15am On Oct 02, 2021
lajid:

Yes naw, how will I make money if it’s not lucrative. Though more people are getting into it now but there’s lotta space, you just need to know what you’re doing.
okay bro, thanks, bro if I don start fully, I go like make you be my mentor, in terms of guiding and advice
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by lajid: 7:51am On Oct 02, 2021
Johnames:
okay bro, thanks, bro if I don start fully, I go like make you be my mentor, in terms of guiding and advice

No problem about that. You can send me a pm
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Johnames: 7:56am On Oct 02, 2021
lajid:

alright bro, thanks

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Mariomadiba(m): 9:48am On Oct 03, 2021
Made my first million some months ago, at age 21, 3 months later I doubled it. Funny how last year I was damn broke.

4 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Philip4564(m): 1:23pm On Oct 03, 2021
Mariomadiba:
Made my first million some months ago, at age 21, 3 months later I doubled it. Funny how last year I was damn broke.
pls what are you into?
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Mariomadiba(m): 1:54pm On Oct 03, 2021
Philip4564:
pls what are you into?
I work remotely as a web designer and developer for a design agency in the US.

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by nigeriainfo: 1:57pm On Oct 03, 2021
Mariomadiba:

Please can you drop your email to contact you? I am in the US . I got something to ask you please
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Philip4564(m): 2:02pm On Oct 03, 2021
Mariomadiba:

nice one brother I just wish I can learn any digital skill
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Kaypeeboss(m): 2:08pm On Oct 03, 2021
yommyk222:
@27years

So finally I don make my first million 2 months ago (Aug) all thanks to baba God for his blessing and grace upon my life. 2years ago I quit my 32k hotel job and start e-commerce business, fast forward during covid-19 the business was not doing well so I port to online paid Survey and affiliate marketing, though I start domain flipping too but I have not made any sales yet ;

Where una dae see all these paid surveys, please sir show me...see my WhatsApp no 09076882545, kawedopaul024@gmail.com
...at least to have cash in my account
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Lorlahlizzy(f): 3:53pm On Oct 03, 2021
Mariomadiba:

That's really nice
Pls can I pm you?
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by nansunn: 12:00am On Oct 13, 2021
Kaypeeboss:

Where una dae see all these paid surveys, please sir show me...see my WhatsApp no 09076882545, kawedopaul024@gmail.com
...at least to have cash in my account

The best place is www.buyitto.com
its the best Domain Auction in Nigeria for flipping ad making easy legal money

I sold a domain there for 1300 Dollars last week

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Immuniti5(m): 1:19am On Oct 13, 2021
I don't know about you, being hungry and someone directs me to a restaurant where I could get 2 plates for free...then my brother, the rest is history.

Or maybe...someone out there would still be waiting to be begged before availing himself for the food...

Then no need to consult the gods to realize that he was NOT really hungry. aah! ah! ah!

So Mr/Miss, are you also expecting us to come and beg you to take advantage of this golden moment...and just hop over to that website and do justice to the instructions?

Find it in my signature!

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Weirdgee: 7:51am On Nov 12, 2021
nansunn:

The best place is www.buyitto.com
its the best Domain Auction in Nigeria for flipping ad making easy legal money

I sold a domain there for 1300 Dollars last week
How do you do this business pls I want to learn it
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by HustlingHustler: 6:41pm On Nov 18, 2021
After 3 years of the creation of this thread, I finally made my first million today.
It hasn't been easy but I thank Almighty God for making it possible.
What a coincidence that it happened exactly 3 years after this thread was created.
I was among the first commenters (with my old account) when the thread was created.
Thanks to Seun Osewa for this great forum and thanks to Tissuepaper for creating the wonderful thread.
I wish myself multiple millions by this time next year.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Snowflakess: 10:08pm On Nov 18, 2021
HustlingHustler:
After 3 years of the creation of this thread, I finally made my first million today.
What a coincidence that it happened exactly 3 years after this thread was created.
I was among the first commenters (with my old account) when the thread was created.
Thanks to Seun Osewa for this great forum and thanks to Tissuepaper for creating the wonderful thread.

Congratulations

Am definitely gonna hit mine very soon insha Allah

3 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by drverified(m): 12:16pm On Nov 19, 2021
HustlingHustler:
congrats Chief. It's really a strong feat you achieved. Congrats once again. What were you into??

Hopefully I'll hit mine as well before I'm done with undergraduate
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by OYENIYIJK: 4:15pm On Dec 19, 2021
Prazo1:

No worry God go do for all of us.....
WORK&PRAY

cool grin wink
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by OYENIYIJK: 4:16pm On Dec 19, 2021
God Is Good Man
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by BenKhalifa95: 4:25pm On Dec 19, 2021
Drunkdick85:
I made it at age 32. Once I hit the 1M it became easier. The interesting thing about it is anybody can do it once you have data and a smart phone.
For those that are interested follow the thead below and thank me latter.

https://www.nairaland.com/6770735/learn-how-generate-500-more#106147271
The link has been removed.. Please share again..Thanks !
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Prazo1: 9:01am On Dec 21, 2021
Prazo1:

No worry God go do for all of us.....
WORK&PRAY

He do for us my Brother

Growth
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Prazo1: 8:42am On Dec 22, 2021
OYENIYIJK:

cool grin wink

He water our growth

Growth

Thanks to God my brother

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Ekehwinz: 12:47pm On Dec 23, 2021
lajid:

Please any other way to contact you bro?
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by promisious: 10:35pm On Jan 01, 2022
yommyk222:
@27years

I would like to do this survey n affiliate marketing

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (137) (Reply)

How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.