Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,460 members, 7,830,285 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? - Business (131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? (298788 Views)

How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million And How? / What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 / How To Start An Online Store In Nigeria And Make Your First Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by promisious: 10:35pm On Jan 01, 2022
yommyk222:
@27years

So finally I don make my first million 2 months ago (Aug) all thanks to baba God for his blessing and grace upon my life. 2years ago I quit my 32k hotel job and start e-commerce business, fast forward during covid-19 the business was not doing well so I port to online paid Survey and affiliate marketing, though I start domain flipping too but I have not made any sales yet grin

I would like to do this survey n affiliate marketing
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Keenging: 6:36pm On Jan 03, 2022
I'd be back here to post by June latest.. Amen ��

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by cherryCola: 9:19am On Jan 10, 2022
Honestly I didn't know when I made my first
million grin, I just woke up one morning and saw
about 22 Mill (naira) in my abandon crypto wallet.

I guess a 3 billion shit coin token I accumulated
during airdrop as moon shocked .

This was in my early 19 cool.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Galacious1: 11:55am On Jan 10, 2022
Keenging:
I'd be back here to post by June latest.. Amen ��
I'm rooting for you

2 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Jatinzbusinessc(m): 4:33pm On Jan 10, 2022
I don also make my first million.

I was around when this post was still fresh and had great men/women on it. Not easy though but we pulled through worked morning and night. Raining and cold we were outside the Corona virus really was a booster.

Many people many money during that period mine was from (POS) Business.

5 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by solace89(m): 6:46pm On Jan 10, 2022
I hope some day soon, I will come back here to post my testimony too. I wanna know how it feels too.

3 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 10, 2022
26 years.

My portfolio value hit 1 mill + but didn't have the cash. (I guess it still counts).

A major Catalyst was i bought large volume of gold & held in perfectmoney wallet.

Other investment majorly stocks, real estate & investment in my mum's farm at Ogun state.

Today my portfolio is diverse & held primarily in Euros.

USD and him wahala, I no fit shout abeg.

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Divsy(f): 9:48am On Jan 11, 2022
cry cry
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Galacious1: 11:13am On Jan 11, 2022
solace89:
I hope some day soon, I will come back here to post my testimony too. I wanna know how it feels too.
Stay focused bro. Your time will come.

2 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Galacious1: 11:16am On Jan 11, 2022
31 years. I felt it was late, but I realized they're still a lot of folks older than me that are yet to cross that bridge. Amazon KDP did it.

7 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by cherryCola: 2:19pm On Jan 11, 2022
solace89:

Bro don't say some day cry, rather say something like one or two
years from now I will come back here and give
my one Mill bench mark testimony.

Don't let the number ONE MILLION fool
you, I know some couples of keke ridder's that
are millionaire's.
Mind was to become a millionaire at the age of 20
when I was just 17 but I made it in my early 19,
so you can see the power of words.
my next goal is to be a millionaire in dollars at the
age of 25 so help me God.

Happy new year smiley.

8 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Snowflakess: 10:30pm On Jan 14, 2022
I have never reach 200k for my life
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Slayar: 10:39pm On Jan 14, 2022
Just find one thing doing and go hard. Make sure its something you can scale or a lucrative service.

I hope this inspires someone who isn't a millionaire yet.

4 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by bharkarh(m): 7:12am On Jan 15, 2022
Johnames:
okay, thanks, I will study the thread, then I will get back to you, but is the domain trading still lucrative?
hi, please can I have a link to the thread?
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Johnames: 9:24am On Jan 15, 2022
bharkarh:
hi, please can I have a link to the thread?
https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by bharkarh(m): 5:00pm On Jan 15, 2022
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by YourWriter: 3:59am On Jan 19, 2022
YourWriter:
Well, I made my first million at age 19 through freelance writing but lost it all by investing in a Ponzi scheme (Racksterli). I've been depressed and sad and the regrets of my stupid decision still lives in my heart till today.
I'm going to update you guy once I made my first million back.

Wasn't easy but I'm back to a million! Alhamdulilah

6 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by folake873: 4:31am On Jan 19, 2022
I make my first million at age 25 at my nysc service year (2016-2017)... through ponzi scheme....I lost some of the money...but, I was able to secure a land property of 1mil. After service, I developed it ..and start business...for now, I don't have million, but...I have market over million in my store....
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by empire02: 2:16am On Jan 21, 2022
cherryCola:

Bro don't say some day cry, rather say something like one or two
years from now I will come back here and give
my one Mill bench mark testimony.

Don't let the number ONE MILLION fool
you, I know some couples of keke ridder's that
are millionaire's.
Mind was to become a millionaire at the age of 20
when I was just 17 but I made it in my early 19,
so you can see the power of words.
my next goal is to be a millionaire in dollars at the
age of 25 so help me God.

Happy new year smiley.
teach me how you did it
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by empire02: 2:17am On Jan 21, 2022
YourWriter:

Wasn't easy but I'm back to a million! Alhamdulilah
Teach me bro..how are you able to welcome it back
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by empire02: 2:20am On Jan 21, 2022
lajid:

You can grasp the process in a week if you want to, at least the basics.

But to really get used to the domaining, you need to start the process. You get more experienced as you carry out the process, that is, you learn on the job.

As for financial requirements, you can start with 3 domains which should cost you roughly around N11,000.

You can sell one domain which you bought at N3500 for as much as N130,000 or more if you’re lucky. You can also sell at N50,000, depending on what you price it and if the end user wants to buy it or not at that price.
Tell me more about this domain trading
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Johnames: 8:16am On Jan 21, 2022
empire02:

Tell me more about this domain trading
https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online go and read about it yourself

2 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by empire02: 8:33am On Jan 21, 2022
Johnames:
https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online go and read about it yourself
I have tried doing it but find it difficult to comprehend it.. please helps brother

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Johnames: 8:56am On Jan 21, 2022
empire02:
I have tried doing it but find it difficult to comprehend it.. please helps brother
have you read the thread from the beginning?
Read and understand the thread, know the basics, no rush, take ur time, nothing good comes easy

2 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by empire02: 9:00am On Jan 21, 2022
Johnames:
have you read the thread from the beginning?
Read and understand the thread, know the basics, no rush, take ur time, nothing good comes easy
Okay, I will try reading it again

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by cherryCola: 1:08pm On Jan 21, 2022
empire02:
teach me how you did it

papa nah time be my whala
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by empire02: 3:25pm On Jan 21, 2022
cherryCola:

papa nah time be my whala
Chaiii, me out bro
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Opelord: 12:25am On Jan 25, 2022
empire02:

If you don't mind, chat me on whatspp 09085632758

2 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by peablaze(f): 2:04pm On Jan 30, 2022
Contact us for all your Fiverr/Freelancer/Upwork/Fivesquid/Amazon withdrawals via PayPal.

We offer juicy rates..
A trusted Escrow may be used..

Contact in flyer..
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Selfkontrol: 8:59pm On Jan 30, 2022
2018 was exactly when this thread was created and I can remember vividly how I spent my whole night reading peoples success stories. back then I barely had 100k in my account not to talk of making 1 million. damn!! how time flies. Today the story is different. I've been involved in crypto trading back then when this thread was created but as a newbie. I just knew few things. I know I had a few coins back then but they all dipped and I didn't understand the Market very well.

2021 I broke even after investing in a coin I didn't think would yield a good profit till after 3 years. (Shiba Inu). my people I blew. after just 2 months I checked my account and behold $100k with an investing of maybe $500. crazy right. I was part of those that cashed out silly profit from that coin even tho I sold too early. if I had left it for a month xtra, it would have been a $million but I thankGOD for everything. since then my life has never remained the same as I have been going higher.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 8:22am On Jan 31, 2022
Selfkontrol:
2018 was exactly when this thread was created and I can remember vividly how I spent my whole night reading peoples success stories. back then I barely had 100k in my account not to talk of making 1 million. damn!! how time flies. Today the story is different. I've been involved in crypto trading back then when this thread was created but as a newbie. I just knew few things. I know I had a few coins back then but they all dipped and I didn't understand the Market very well.

2021 I broke even after investing in a coin I didn't think would yield a good profit till after 3 years. (Shiba Inu). my people I blew. after just 2 months I checked my account and behold $100k with an investing of maybe $500. crazy right. I was part of those that cashed out silly profit from that coin even tho I sold too early. if I had left it for a month xtra, it would have been a $million but I thankGOD for everything. since then my life has never remained the same as I have been going higher.
which coin did you invest in.i want to learn crypto

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (137) (Reply)

How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.