Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) (76009 Views)

Peter Obi & His Team Meet Shehu Of Borno (Pictures) / Zulum Launches Technical College For Skill Acquisition In Borno (Pictures) / GBoy Nick, Nigerian Soldier Escapes Boko Haram Attack. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by bizzibodi(m): 8:51pm On Nov 23, 2018
Kai!they have gun trucks mounted with machine guns they could not shoot but choose to run away,who are training those pple?don't NA has drones to scout for them?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by cool318(m): 8:54pm On Nov 23, 2018
Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by cool318(m): 8:56pm On Nov 23, 2018
JoseVanMoyes:

can u post the link to the video please

https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/70-soldiers-killed-as-boko-haram-attacks-militarily-base-in-borno.html

It is really a disaster, even the Boko haram has chains of ammunitions on their SMG's
Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by cool318(m): 9:00pm On Nov 23, 2018
bolinjkezzy:

I wish it was that easy

My Brother it is easy , this is just suicide that our Men are committing.

I want to believe that Army bases in theses very volatile and unsecured bases should be fortified with reinforced sand and concrete bags of 6-9ft high
This wills serve as the Vault and last hope than digging trenches of 2 ft deep in a desert without decoy
It will be better one dies even in street fight than this humiliating and demoralizing death.

I pity the families they left behind, so SAD

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by str8talk1: 9:01pm On Nov 23, 2018
Finally, book haram is now dancing python dance in the Nigerian army bases. ehhhh!!!!!....d law of karma is always in action.
Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by pedrilo: 9:05pm On Nov 23, 2018
Which kind yeye army base dem go put inside forest so?
Chai boko haram attacks r grossky reported by d media.
This govt is intimidating everyone
Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by Anonymous4: 9:07pm On Nov 23, 2018
comos:

Buhari is the sponsor of Boko Haram

Why would the President support whatis killing the Citizens.. Maybe when you elected Atiku he'll share sense for you.. because I don't think u have enough
Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by Emmadignity: 9:22pm On Nov 23, 2018
extralargehead:
Just watched the video, boy such unbridled horror unleashed on Nigeria Army. The python could no longer dance!!! .
What a shame.The entire top rank of the army , the theater commanders and in short the Chief of Army staff should resign.Boko Haram had a field day and even had the guts the film the killings.
No igbo and Yoruba should accept being posted up not again.It is their war, let them fight it.

Please can you send the video to me?
Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by ChiefAzubuike(f): 9:33pm On Nov 23, 2018
extralargehead:
Just watched the video, boy such unbridled horror unleashed on Nigeria Army. The python could no longer dance!!! .
What a shame.The entire top rank of the army , the theater commanders and in short the Chief of Army staff should resign.Boko Haram had a field day and even had the guts the film the killings.
No igbo and Yoruba should accept being posted up not again.It is their war, let them fight it.

No Igbo and Yoruba should accept what? You know what that's called and how serious an offence it is.
Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by xcelentattitude(m): 10:02pm On Nov 23, 2018
Just off their uniform give them.

Remember to remove your name tag and rank to show your children in the future.

One day, they will celebrate your wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by ekene247(m): 10:08pm On Nov 23, 2018
Please Nairalanders, if you have not watched the video, please and please don't watch it.
Unless you don't have problems being depressed or having regrets

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by Conceptman: 10:11pm On Nov 23, 2018
and there was a country called Nigeria
Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by cool318(m): 10:19pm On Nov 23, 2018
ekene247:
Please Nairalanders, if you have not watched the video, please and please don't watch it.
Unless you don't have problems being depressed or having regrets

Do not discourage them, let them watch it and see how rotten and decayed the Government is, playing lip services to everything
sacrificing young men on the altar of the millions of Dollars going into their pockets.

It is their right to watch it: https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/70-soldiers-killed-as-boko-haram-attacks-militarily-base-in-borno.html
Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 23, 2018
we have to do something about this, and very fast too.
this has gone beyond the army
all religious and tribal sentiments aside
we have to come together as one and fight this beast who's threatening to take our home and freedom from us one dead soldier at a time.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by stieyven(m): 10:26pm On Nov 23, 2018
Rickyzagy:
Dansuki is still in prison,

Nnamdi kanu is the prophet of our time.

More tragedy to all who support python dance

May the life of everyone who supports one Nigeria be like Nigeria AMEN
Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by Rickyzagy: 10:29pm On Nov 23, 2018
stieyven:

Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
the Bible says I have set two ways before you,

Choose Nigeria and be like Nigeria or choose Biafra and be like biafra, no neutral here
Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by bolinjkezzy(m): 10:31pm On Nov 23, 2018
cool318:

My Brother it is easy , this is just suicide that our Men are committing.

I want to believe that Army bases in theses very volatile and unsecured bases should be fortified with reinforced sand and concrete bags of 6-9ft high
This wills serve as the Vault and last hope than digging trenches of 2 ft deep in a desert without decoy
It will be better one dies even in street fight than this humiliating and demoralizing death.

I pity the families they left behind, so SAD
I understand your points, to leave the army isn't as easy as it may sound. We all know they are not fortified enough with ammunitions but they can't leave
Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 23, 2018
extralargehead:
i just watch it o, those guys are something else o.
Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by JoseVanMoyes: 10:51pm On Nov 23, 2018
cool318:

https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/70-soldiers-killed-as-boko-haram-attacks-militarily-base-in-borno.html

It is really a disaster, even the Boko haram has chains of ammunitions on their SMG's

nawooo....
this is so heart aching
Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by ChiefAzubuike(f): 10:54pm On Nov 23, 2018
ugotuf:
Oh! My God!, how can the giant and defender/voltron of Africa be this pathetic and defenceless in the face of an internal aggressor without an aerial capability? I feel ashamed right now. May GOD heal and comfort the survivors and grant the dead eternal rest in HIS Bossom. Those young combatants can never say "moral high" in times like these, karma will soon use them to serve a dish because the circle is almost completed.
Voltron of Africa? Seems you personally wiped out south Africa, tunisia, Egypt, morroco and Algeria with an atomic bomb.
Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by cool318(m): 11:00pm On Nov 23, 2018
bolinjkezzy:

I understand your points, to leave the army isn't as easy as it may sound. We all know they are not fortified enough with ammunitions but they can't leave

It is 100% possible, i have 3 friends who are gradually re-orientating themselves now into a new life and a new beginning. Forget those peanuts which are like a fish bait, when you die as a non-commissioned officer , you will know what am talking about. Nigeria Army has been thrown to the Dogs i must tell you. Politics has taken over sadly in the Army.

No Apologies whatsoever
Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by JoseVanMoyes: 11:02pm On Nov 23, 2018
cool318:

oh my God, this is heart aching... I'm just trying to imagine what they will do to that man they captured.....

I think the military should revolt and take over Power from these God forsaken politicians.. or they will always be used like pawns
Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by cool318(m): 11:07pm On Nov 23, 2018
JoseVanMoyes:

oh my God, this is heart aching... I'm just trying to imagine what they will do to that man they captured.....

I think the military should revolt and take over Power from these God forsaken politicians.. or they will always be used like pawns

I was just discussing this with my friend, let them continue obeying commands, until all of them will be no more.
These Boko haram guys have more wits, i mean more Wits, Over Zealous, over Ambitious to register an Indelible mark. Did you watch their movements, their hand signs, only seen in American Movies.

They need it now without fear - Who will bail the Cat
Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by JoseVanMoyes: 11:14pm On Nov 23, 2018
gidjah:
my Dr bro, take it easy,ignore that fool talking poo! I lost my own younger brother in that mess,lost my daughters two week ready to wed fiancee too! A captain most of this bloody civilians talk rubbish because they do not understand the level of the rots in the NA system

Oga sorry for ur lose...

tell ur military friends organize a coup and wipe out all these Abuja Demons/moles in NA...

until then, they will be used like pawns

that's my own opinion shaaaa, just a bloody civilian
but that video made me shade tears honestly

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by JoseVanMoyes: 11:20pm On Nov 23, 2018
cool318:

I was just discussing this with my friend, let them continue obeying commands, until all of them will be no more.
These Boko haram guys have more wits, i mean more Wits, Over Zealous, over Ambitious to register an Indelible mark. Did you watch their movements, their hand signs, only seen in American Movies.

They need it now without fear - Who will bail the Cat

Those military guys haven't had enough, until they are tired of been sacrificed on the alter of corruption, they will die like chickens,,,

Over throwing the oga's are normally done by junior officers
Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 23, 2018
niceprof:
Using human life to play politics

How? is this just for likes?
Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by cool318(m): 11:32pm On Nov 23, 2018
JoseVanMoyes:

Those military guys haven't had enough, until they are tired of been sacrificed on the alter of corruption, they will die like chickens,,,

Over throwing the oga's are normally done by junior officers

still watch this video incase you haven't seen it to ascertain the magnitude of rot in the NIGERIAN ARMY
https://www.nairaland.com/4863659/see-what-made-nigerian-soldiers
Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by ngwababe(f): 12:45am On Nov 24, 2018
montumonami:
undecided mehn.. I'm pained at the sight of that video.... They had the guts to even video it meaning this attack was carried out effortlessly

Chai! cry
Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by DeepNuggets: 12:49am On Nov 24, 2018
Auladimeji1:
If You dont fish out the mole in the Nigeria army you guys will continue to die.That's The fact angry

Now this is a comment bereft of any bias. Kudos!
Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by planetx: 12:55am On Nov 24, 2018
FarahAideed:
In a sane clime Buhari would have turned In his resignation after the such humiliation of our troops by terrorist funded by the Buharis govt generous ransomes ., it was a blood bath I cried at the sight of Boko haram humiliating our boy in their trenches so much the whole CO was captured like a ram and tied by those animals ... Note the Buhari govt Is today the primary funder and receruiter for ISWAP who carried out these attacks by paying them billions of Naira and releasing 100s of their battle hardened commanders to them in poorly thought out ransome and prisoner exchange programs ... God help Nigeria
Link to watch the video pls.
Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by FarahAideed: 1:34am On Nov 24, 2018
Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by FarahAideed: 1:39am On Nov 24, 2018
planetx:
Link to watch the video pls.

Sorry bro the video in the link has changed to another video

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari Signs N30,000 Minimum Wage, Reveals Implementation Date / Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum / Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.