Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) (76013 Views)

Peter Obi & His Team Meet Shehu Of Borno (Pictures) / Zulum Launches Technical College For Skill Acquisition In Borno (Pictures) / GBoy Nick, Nigerian Soldier Escapes Boko Haram Attack. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 23, 2018
What a humiliation
Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by overdrive(m): 6:50pm On Nov 23, 2018
helovesme:

I agree.

This video is proof that the Nigerian army is completely infiltrated with moles.

Someone must have fed them enough intel to launch such brazen attack.

The video left me shaken and speechless.

imagine shooting some one that is already down to make sure the person is truly dead. one cannot pretend to be dead with these boko guys. Choi

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by mechanics(m): 6:50pm On Nov 23, 2018
Very pathetic, I wish them speedy recovery.
Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by kodded(m): 6:52pm On Nov 23, 2018
kizboy:
What exactly is this buhari selling to Nigerians that he has done? See soilders lying on cartoon receiving treatment. Not even decent health care to compensate for the lack of fire power.

No statement, no mourning, nothing.

Na next level I dey hear everywhere.

It's well with us
honestly the kind of shock that Buhari and his zombies will receive eh

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by showafrica(m): 6:54pm On Nov 23, 2018
extralargehead:
Just watched the video, boy such unbridled horror unleashed on Nigeria Army. The python could no longer dance!!! .
What a shame.The entire top rank of the army , the theater commanders and in short the Chief of Army staff should resign.Boko Haram had a field day and even had the guts the film the killings.
No igbo and Yoruba should accept being posted up not again.It is their war, let them fight it.

If you check na SE and SS and SW dey there. Any south man wey still dey Nigerian army is an idiot

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by dokyOloye: 6:55pm On Nov 23, 2018
Viking007:
cry Watching someone's Father, brother, son being shot at like cows will make anyone depressed. I've not been myself since I watched that video. cry Lord have mercy.
abeg naa,link to d video pls
Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by tete7000(m): 6:56pm On Nov 23, 2018
Auladimeji1:
If You dont fish out the mole in the Nigeria army you guys will continue to die.That's The fact angry

Which other mole than the one in power who once said Boko Haram are our brothers and would not accept they are terrorists?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by bareal(m): 6:56pm On Nov 23, 2018
kodded:
honestly the kind of shock that Buhari and his zombies will receive eh

What shock are you talking about? Buhari has a heart of stone, he does not care and I bet you that he will remain silent over the issue even as tragic as it is.... Just lost a childhood friend in this massacre....

It's so painful. The tears keep dropping!

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by montumonami(m): 6:58pm On Nov 23, 2018
undecided mehn.. I'm pained at the sight of that video.... They had the guts to even video it meaning this attack was carried out effortlessly
ngwababe:
I will just resign at the sight of this video If I'm a soldier!

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by pastie(m): 7:00pm On Nov 23, 2018
Jiang:

Well said my brother, but no be mole, Na moles them must fish out, Remember there are still two military bases left, boko will use those 7 machine gun trucks, 2 main battle tank & the APC the Nigerian army left behind to attack the next two bases.

Damn, shekau is an awesome commander,

Omo as a commission officer & you make a mistake to tell me you go come attack me?

Oga the kind ambush I go put for you ba?! no intact body go remain for ur side

In fact I keep wondering why d military is accepting boko prisoners, My advice, IGNORE ALL POLITICAL Shyt, kill & bury shege for bush. Better for all
This is a case of when the enemy live inside you.
Boko haram have military men as moles, they dole out most Secret to them.
You can ambush if only the enemy has limited options to follow up, I don't see that happening in an open forest with different directions, except with a surveillance drone.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by Viking007(m): 7:00pm On Nov 23, 2018
Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by Willie2015: 7:00pm On Nov 23, 2018
oluwaahmed:
There is something going on that we are unaware of, that's the main reason this govt needs to leave before it will be too late for the rest of us. Did u see how BH was moving in that video? thats tactical army training (shoot, run, duck, shoot, move, stealth flanking etc). Did u guys also notice their aim was on point? This govt is planning something for us, we need to be ready. If this video does not anger & scare you and u dey chant buhari, u be fool

We need those South African mercenaies back to finish Boko boys, most of these guys fought in Angola, Sierra Leone, Iraq, Afghanistan including war against Al Shabab in Somalia

Boko boys go calm down by force

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by Denton027: 7:01pm On Nov 23, 2018
We won't see that osogbo pig who calls himself Deomelo on a thread like this, cause apparently he's so stupid that he won't see the rot been exposed under the tenure of his paymasters... But you can bet your life savings the osogbo pig whose mother is a community wh.ore to show his ugly self on every thread about Igbos and his nightmare Ipob.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by kodded(m): 7:02pm On Nov 23, 2018
bareal:

What shock are you talking about? Buhari has a heart of stone, he does not care and I bet you that he will remain silent over the issue even as tragic as it is.... Just lost a childhood friend in this massacre....

It's so painful. The tears keep dropping!

I meant that the kind of shock he will receive in next year election...

sorry for your loss,
be strong my man, sad

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by kodded(m): 7:04pm On Nov 23, 2018
helovesme:

I agree.

This video is proof that the Nigerian army is completely infiltrated with moles.

Someone must have fed them enough intel to launch such brazen attack.

The video left me shaken and speechless.
abeg link to the video
Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by showafrica(m): 7:08pm On Nov 23, 2018
ngwababe:
I will just resign at the sight of this video If I'm a soldier!

If you resign they will call it mutiny, ones you in u are in forever unless you die helplessly, they won't leave you.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 23, 2018
Viking007:
cry Watching someone's Father, brother, son being shot at like cows will make anyone depressed. I've not been myself since I watched that video. cry Lord have mercy.

Same here

cry

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by IMASTEX: 7:16pm On Nov 23, 2018
gayman99:

There is a huge shortage of manpower in the army. This has led to the drafting of air force and naval personels to these hot zones. Some thing they never bargained for.
I beg to disagree that there are shortage of manpower of the army. Where did they get those assigned to expatriate, top politicians, businessmen, etc doing the work of the police. There won't be shortage when they invade not hostile states in the name of politics. It is obvious from the video that the Nigeria army has been completely sold out. I pity the foot soldiers wasting their lives like chickens. The ogas should be allowed to quench what they are fanning.
Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by Dearlord(m): 7:17pm On Nov 23, 2018
This incident is a total disgrace to the military world , not even a single target by the whole of seventy [70] fallen men.
When I was in the military C & C is our watchword in any place of assignment. cry

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by khairate(f): 7:19pm On Nov 23, 2018
bitcoin215:
God bless the nigeria army
still waiting for your response. 07031189508
Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by IMASTEX: 7:20pm On Nov 23, 2018
madapcmod:
Thunder scatter Buhari inshallah Amin!. In a saner clime, Nigeria flags should be flying at half mast. But no, the news was hidden from d public and no public press briefing at all. If na cows, the bastard will make statement.
Election is more important than Nigerians as long as it isn't their immediate family members.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by Beorn: 7:21pm On Nov 23, 2018
princenico007:
you see why you are a cursed breed and should swallow snipper .so after 3 years ur cursed brain and bastard thoughts are still blaming Jonathan,my dear you are not only clueless but also a huge disgrace to humans and am sure even monkeys and other apes would reject ur hopeless self.any I blame ur father for been clueless in not selling you to Fulani cattle rearers at age 5. Bastard eranko lasan lasan.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by Artzdanielsz(m): 7:23pm On Nov 23, 2018
Thought our presidio said Boko people have been defeated tactically and technically

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by rafabenitez: 7:25pm On Nov 23, 2018
I love dis,good one Boko haram,none of dem will escape next time,deal with the pythons,kill dem one by one,none shall go scot free.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 23, 2018
just watched the video,our military men behaved like a ragtag local millitia,while boko ran the battle like a special op team.The Army would do better with 8×8 platforms rather than tracked ones in such a place.our tanks/apc's have no passive or active protection.Most of the dead soildiers had just a single cartridge , the helicopter that ran,does it not have guided missiles to take out those technicals ? Does our airforce even have aerial refueling capabilities ?
The above makes one wonder,where all the funds for armaments went to ?
Nigerias leadership d mad me!! but anyway,may the souls of our brothers gone rest in peace !!!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by gayman99: 7:27pm On Nov 23, 2018
4godsake:
When i read some comment here,I wonder how poeple reason all in the name tribalism and partisanship
Boko Haram started when Yaradua was the president before Jonathan took over

Boko haram actually started during Obasanjo"s time. Then they were known as the Taliban of Yobe state. Yusuf actually hijacked this structure after he was evicted from Niger and Bauchi state. His boys were hired by politicians to eliminate their potential opponents. A disagreement between Yusuf and one of his patronizer eventually led to his death there by leading to the revolt led by some of his foot soldiers. This coincided with the reign of a south south president who the northerners felt shouldn't have been there. A lot of meetings were held in Abuja where certain northern elements came together and hijacked the crisis to fight the incumbent government.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by Iceberg3: 7:32pm On Nov 23, 2018
Blame it on Jonathan.

Going by what they do in the East and Niger Delta,I am trying hard not to sympathize with these guys

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by gidjah(m): 7:32pm On Nov 23, 2018
extralargehead:
Just watched the video, boy such unbridled horror unleashed on Nigeria Army. The python could no longer dance!!! .
What a shame.The entire top rank of the army , the theater commanders and in short the Chief of Army staff should resign.Boko Haram had a field day and even had the guts the film the killings.
No igbo and Yoruba should accept being posted up not again.It is their war, let them fight it.
my Dr that's what the junior officer face daily in the north East.If you do not liv e in the north ,you won't understand the political nature this killing has taken.I grew up in the barracks and still have my family members in barracks in the north,I can well tell you that !most young men in the barracks serving in the NA have been sent to that part of this nation.Most of the homes are dried of men ,wives live without their husbands ,I get the news of killings virtually like weekly from the NE .My colleagues an friends over there update me without been biased in their reportage.Our NA has to be entirely overhauled,lots of failed leaders still managing the affairs of the system.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 23, 2018
Oh my God! Anyone whi watches the video should be in tears.pls enough of the ethnic card play. This is unacceptable to Nigetians.
Our gallant soldiers are been slaughteted like cows.
May God help us

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by onadana: 7:36pm On Nov 23, 2018
Willie2015:

This is not a conventional war, we need experts to tutor our army in fighting unconventional mobile warfare.

Unconventional mobile warfare includes relentless pursuit which involves mimicking Boko haram hit and run tactics with non stop assault. We need those South African mercenaries that has fought this unconvetional warfare to train our army.

Boko haram will continue to win this war.

It's so sad.Very sad

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by Christistruth00: 7:37pm On Nov 23, 2018
johnkey:
like why do people join army sef, it's stupidity to me damn

It is better to join Airforce or Navy. Some people may be using Boko Haram Crisis as a Political Cash Cow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari Signs N30,000 Minimum Wage, Reveals Implementation Date / Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum / Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.