Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,464 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) (76012 Views)

Peter Obi & His Team Meet Shehu Of Borno (Pictures) / Zulum Launches Technical College For Skill Acquisition In Borno (Pictures) / GBoy Nick, Nigerian Soldier Escapes Boko Haram Attack. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by Xander85: 4:27pm On Nov 23, 2018
gayman99:
I feel sorry for our youths who sign up for the military. It is unfortunate they will be used as scape goats to oil the pockets of some individuals all in the name of fighting terrorism. People who actually started and sponsored this crisis never knew it would get out of control. The north east allowed itself to be used all in the name of frustrating an individual. That individual is sleeping peacefully in his house while the people of the north east are moving from one idp camp to another and are still being scammed.

They opened Pandoras box and now have to deal with whatever came out! sad

6 Likes

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by TEDHorsePower: 4:32pm On Nov 23, 2018
This is very painful, this guys are really paying with their lives even when they are not paid enough. They are not even well equipped. I sympathise with these soldiers, they do not deserve to die in vain.

Bubu has totally failed everyone in this country.

18 Likes

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by Xander85: 4:32pm On Nov 23, 2018
princenico007:
you see why you are a cursed breed and should swallow snipper .so after 3 years ur cursed brain and bastard thoughts are still blaming Jonathan,my dear you are not only clueless but also a huge disgrace to humans and am sure even monkeys and other apes would reject ur hopeless self.any I blame ur father for been clueless in not selling you to Fulani cattle rearers at age 5. Bastard eranko lasan lasan

Omo, see finishing! lipsrsealed

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by pinman123: 4:34pm On Nov 23, 2018
What compensation will be given to the families of this soldiers that will bring back their lives? Nigerians allowing their fellow countrymen to die because of their wicked political ambitions.

11 Likes

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by T9ksy(m): 4:45pm On Nov 23, 2018
Xander85:

Omo, see finishing! lipsrsealed

Obviously, little things pleases little minds...........like yours.
Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by Mankosi: 4:56pm On Nov 23, 2018
No proper medical care despite not weapon to fight. Nigeria is dead....

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by mushystuff: 4:58pm On Nov 23, 2018
Demmzy15:
Chai, this Boko boys are deadly but Insha'Allaah their end is near. I wish the military can be executing them em masse, no prisoners whatsoever! angry

Ha! Is it not d same ppl they are integrating into the armed forces as repentant BH fighters? They have infiltrated the little security we had courtesy of the terrorist President y'all voted in.

11 Likes

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by Arthurity1(m): 4:59pm On Nov 23, 2018
akinrinolaadura:

abeg can u remain me d name of the movie that pix was take
Beast of no nation
Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by AlphaStyles(m): 5:00pm On Nov 23, 2018
chai chai chai
Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by tammie24: 5:01pm On Nov 23, 2018
He doesn't care even of the whole country burns

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by BENITAPUSSY: 5:01pm On Nov 23, 2018
These guys are really hurt,give them the right arms and good info at bthis very moment they will finish bokoharam.
But,the bokoharam that is commanding them is worst than the one in sambisa forest.

May God punish all those who is responsible fr this.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by Pavarottii(m): 5:02pm On Nov 23, 2018
Auladimeji1:
If You dont fish out the mole in the Nigeria army you guys will continue to die.That's The fact angry
The mole is buhari

11 Likes

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by virus05(m): 5:02pm On Nov 23, 2018
Demmzy15:
Chai, this Boko boys are deadly but Insha'Allaah their end is near. I wish the military can be executing them em masse, no prisoners whatsoever! angry
Dem like to do am but Buhari go gree so? lol

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by Adekdammy: 5:04pm On Nov 23, 2018
injured soldiers lying on the mat? indeed there was a country

13 Likes

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by kizboy: 5:04pm On Nov 23, 2018
What exactly is this buhari selling to Nigerians that he has done? See soilders lying on cartoon receiving treatment. Not even decent health care to compensate for the lack of fire power.

No statement, no mourning, nothing.

Na next level I dey hear everywhere.

It's well with us

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by ngwababe(f): 5:04pm On Nov 23, 2018
I will just resign at the sight of this video If I'm a soldier!

22 Likes

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by Tyche(m): 5:04pm On Nov 23, 2018
Rickyzagy:
Dansuki is still in prison,

Nnamdi kanu is the prophet of our time.

More tragedy to all who support python dance

May the life everyone who supports one Nigeria be like Nigeria AMEN

You are not very smart

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by MikelIbe: 5:05pm On Nov 23, 2018
The streets of Lagos has been taken over by migrants from Niger and Chad and we are keeping quiet.

The streets of Lagos has been taken over by migrants from Niger and Chad and we are keeping quiet.

I repeat, the streets of Lagos has been taken over by migrants from Niger and Chad and we are keeping quiet.

26 Likes

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by computerglobal(m): 5:05pm On Nov 23, 2018
Auladimeji1:
If You dont fish out the mole in the Nigeria army you guys will continue to die.That's The fact angry

You are right.There is an insider

Make a wise decision before you buy any vehicle.Get in touch with us for a well detailed vehicle history report, custom duty verification and vehicle inspection
Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by FarahAideed: 5:05pm On Nov 23, 2018
Auladimeji1:

The mole is Buhari

7 Likes

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by nwakibie3(m): 5:06pm On Nov 23, 2018
Rickyzagy:
Dansuki is still in prison,

Nnamdi kanu is the prophet of our time.

More tragedy to all who support python dance

May the life everyone who supports one Nigeria be like Nigeria AMEN

nice quote

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 23, 2018
Auladimeji1:

Well said my brother, but no be mole, Na moles them must fish out, Remember there are still two military bases left, boko will use those 7 machine gun trucks, 2 main battle tank & the APC the Nigerian army left behind to attack the next two bases.

Damn, shekau is an awesome commander,

Omo as a commission officer & you make a mistake to tell me you go come attack me?

Oga the kind ambush I go put for you ba?! no intact body go remain for ur side

In fact I keep wondering why d military is accepting boko prisoners, My advice, IGNORE ALL POLITICAL Shyt, kill & bury shege for bush. Better for all

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by bitcoin215: 5:07pm On Nov 23, 2018
God bless the nigeria army

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by nwakibie3(m): 5:08pm On Nov 23, 2018
T9ksy:

EXACTLY.......................and it's not even rocket science.

I thought the clueless one from otueke promised to reveal those behind BH once he leaves office.

get Fuvked

gej is no longer the president

go and ask that question to buhari your lord

14 Likes

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by RTSC: 5:08pm On Nov 23, 2018
MikelIbe:

I repeat, the streets of Lagos has been taken over by migrants from Niger and Chad and we are keeping quiet.
I saw a few of them today.

Breast feeding their babies on the road.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by ngwababe(f): 5:08pm On Nov 23, 2018
Take heart bro....
Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by jrusky(m): 5:08pm On Nov 23, 2018
T9ksy:

EXACTLY.......................and it's not even rocket science.

I thought the clueless one from otueke promised to reveal those behind BH once he leaves office.

May thunder fire you for being stupid. What concerns Jonathan about this? Didn't your plastic Buhari promised to annihilated Boko Haram with 3 months?

What has Buhari done with $1billion he took from.NNPC to fight boko haram? Where is the evidence of technically defeating boko haram?

Pls just get outta here if your slowpoke brain is in malfunction mode Mr man. One of my close guy died in this deadly attack and he has be complaining of no adequate weapon all along but finally got killed now and you bastard calling Jonathan don't let me release my anger on you for this guy I lost. Just f e c k off ok.

I beg you in the name of God don't try to quote me pls in fact for now keep off my mention I'm really red hot just stay off.

33 Likes

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by Itedjereaustin(m): 5:10pm On Nov 23, 2018
Y

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum / Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate / Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.