Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) (75999 Views)

Peter Obi & His Team Meet Shehu Of Borno (Pictures) / Zulum Launches Technical College For Skill Acquisition In Borno (Pictures) / GBoy Nick, Nigerian Soldier Escapes Boko Haram Attack. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by tegafej(m): 5:10pm On Nov 23, 2018
gayman99:
I feel sorry for our youths who sign up for the military. It is unfortunate they will be used as scape goats to oil the pockets of some individuals all in the name of fighting terrorism. People who actually started and sponsored this crisis never knew it would get out of control. The north east allowed itself to be used all in the name of frustrating an individual. That individual is sleeping peacefully in his house while the people of the north east are moving from one idp camp to another and are still being scammed.

You speak truth!

God bless you richly

8 Likes

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by Duru1(m): 5:12pm On Nov 23, 2018
Where is operation python dance in Borno State? I guess crude Oil has destroyed the base of intellectualism among Nigerians. What a sorry state.

6 Likes

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by GistFullGround: 5:12pm On Nov 23, 2018
Just look at the way BH use Nigerian troops for practice.

Nigeria Army, be kind to civilians so your fortunes will improve.

You are too wicked to civilians. Well, I no sorry for una sha

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by Itedjereaustin(m): 5:12pm On Nov 23, 2018
BT y.

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by pooozeee(m): 5:13pm On Nov 23, 2018
Don't try to join the MILITARY at this time of Boko Haram menace, if you do, they will send you to BHT as soon as you are passing out and they will give you outdated weapons to fight with no air support from the airforce

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by kingthreat(m): 5:13pm On Nov 23, 2018
FarahAideed:
In a sane clime Buhari would have turned In his resignation after the such humiliation of our troops by terrorist funded by the Buharis govt generous ransomes ., it was a blood bath I cried at the sight of Boko haram humiliating our boy in their trenches so much the whole CO was captured like a ram and tied by those animals ... Note the Buhari govt Is the primary funders of ISWAP who carried out these attacks by paying them billions of Naira in poorly thoughtvout ransomes ... God help Nigeria

You are a retrograde bastarrd. Soldiers over here died and you are using sentiments to call the President their sponsor? Must you always be this extremely foolish? If you have nothing to say, say nothing. These soldiers did what you can never do. Atikulate coward

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by FrancisIgya: 5:13pm On Nov 23, 2018
It seems the NA is getting weak and weaker and cannot successfully attack or defend without air support. BH has made a mockery of our soldiers.Something is wrong somewhere and we cannot continue to suffer humilliations in the hands of terrorists.

14 Likes

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by eneyoduke(m): 5:13pm On Nov 23, 2018
Technically defeated

Jibrin must goooooooooo

6 Likes

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by FRESHG(m): 5:14pm On Nov 23, 2018
comos:

Buhari is the sponsor of Boko Haram
VERY CORRECT

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by Shezkid: 5:14pm On Nov 23, 2018
kingemzy5:
that other soldier they press phone wink wink wink wink wink our soldiers na gallant one

Leave am o.. Make e message em wife

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by FarahAideed: 5:16pm On Nov 23, 2018
kingthreat:

You are a retrograde bastarrd. Soldiers over here died and you are using sentiments to call the President their sponsor? Must you always be this extremely foolish? If you have nothing to say, say nothing. These soldiers did what you can never do. Atikulate coward

Has Buhari no channelled million of untraceable dollars to ISWAP in the name of ransom? Has he not released over 800 battle hardened commanders and fighter to them in the name of ransom?

Does that not make the Buhari govt the primary recruiter and funder of ISWAP one way or the other?

17 Likes

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by fashrola(m): 5:17pm On Nov 23, 2018
Chubhie:
Over 70 soilders dead in the attack? This is crazy.

More than 100 Bros

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by DivineGebike(m): 5:18pm On Nov 23, 2018
Boko Haram are not Shiite or IPOB members...

Not funny though

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by AkpaMgbor(m): 5:18pm On Nov 23, 2018
BENITAPUSSY:
These guys are really hurt,give them the right arms and good info at bthis very moment they will finish bokoharam.
But,the bokoharam that is commanding them is worst than the one in sambisa forest.

May God punish all those who is responsible fr this.
Have you seen this boko bastards fighting? These guys are well trained don't kid yourself..they are getting serious military tactics and strategic training from outside sources..

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by israelmao(m): 5:18pm On Nov 23, 2018
Nigerian soldiers are human they are only victims of a consistently failed system.I salute your sacrifices and gallantry against all odds.

8 Likes

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by AkpaMgbor(m): 5:19pm On Nov 23, 2018
kingthreat:

May your life be like that of Biafra. CEASE TO EXIST.
Mynd44 cage this rabid moniker insulting nairalanders..

8 Likes

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by jesse8048(m): 5:20pm On Nov 23, 2018
extralargehead:
Just watched the video, boy such unbridled horror unleashed on Nigeria Army. The python could no longer dance!!! .
What a shame.The entire top rank of the army , the theater commanders and in short the Chief of Army staff should resign.Boko Haram had a field day and even had the guts the film the killings.
No igbo and Yoruba should accept being posted up not again.It is their war, let them fight it.

Where's the link to the video please, I would love to see the python dancers being massacred.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by whirlwind7(m): 5:21pm On Nov 23, 2018
BoneBlogger:
Watch video of the deadly attack HERE.

Stop being silly.
Did you send somebody to make a video of the attack as it was happening?
You bloggers are scum.
Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by Slic1: 5:25pm On Nov 23, 2018
worst time to be a Nigerian army.
Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by greenprince(m): 5:26pm On Nov 23, 2018
jrusky:

May thunder fire you for being stupid. What concerns Jonathan about this? Didn't your plastic Buhari promised to annihilated Boko Haram with 3 months?

What has Buhari done with $1billion he took from.NNPC to fight boko haram? Where is the evidence of technically defeating boko haram?

Pls just get outta here if your slowpoke brain is in malfunction mode Mr man. One of my close guy died in this deadly attack and he has be complaining of no adequate weapon all along but finally got killed now and you bastard calling Jonathan don't let me release my anger on you for this guy I lost. Just f e c k off ok.

I beg you in the name of God don't try to quote me pls in fact for now keep off my mention I'm really red hot just stay off.

I'm sorry bro..

I'm sure he deserved better and we all do. Really sorry my brother.
Take heart.

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by Vic74real: 5:26pm On Nov 23, 2018
Hmm.this is shameful and sad. But is it that these service chiefs can't be changed?.its high time we seek foreign military assistance

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by rinzylee(m): 5:26pm On Nov 23, 2018
jrusky:

May thunder fire you for being stupid. What concerns Jonathan about this? Didn't your plastic Buhari promised to annihilated Boko Haram with 3 months?

What has Buhari done with $1billion he took from.NNPC to fight boko haram? Where is the evidence of technically defeating boko haram?

Pls just get outta here if your slowpoke brain is in malfunction mode Mr man. One of my close guy died in this deadly attack and he has be complaining of no adequate weapon all along but finally got killed now and you bastard calling Jonathan don't let me release my anger on you for this guy I lost. Just f e c k off ok.

I beg you in the name of God don't try to quote me pls in fact for now keep off my mention I'm really red hot just stay off.

Brother.... Take heart. I mourn with you. I don't know how we came to this. My heart aches. Buhari is a curse

6 Likes

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by franudi: 5:27pm On Nov 23, 2018
T9ksy:

EXACTLY.......................and it's not even rocket science.

I thought the clueless one from otueke promised to reveal those behind BH once he leaves office.

Buhari said that he will lead the battle from the front. Where is he now.

7 Likes

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 23, 2018
Auladimeji1:
If You dont fish out the mole in the Nigeria army you guys will continue to die.That's The fact angry
I swear, I can't join Nigeria army it's totally waste of time and won't even advice my enemy to join the army. The Nigerian army has been infiltrated, with thousands of moles.

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by Jflex07(m): 5:28pm On Nov 23, 2018
T9ksy:

EXACTLY.......................and it's not even rocket science.

I thought the clueless one from otueke promised to reveal those behind BH once he leaves office.

You are a Fool. So it is now a mole and no more incompetence because your god jubril the dullard is handicapped... Zombies are pathetic beings..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 23, 2018
Vic74real:
Hmm.this is shameful and sad. But is it that these service chiefs can't be changed?.its high time we seek foreign military assistance
This is more than foreign assistant, the Nigerian army has some serious moles working for Boko Haram, until those moles and the sponsors of Boko Haram are captured nothing can be done.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by Johnbosco77(m): 5:31pm On Nov 23, 2018
extralargehead:
Just watched the video, boy such unbridled horror unleashed on Nigeria Army. The python could no longer dance!!! .
What a shame.The entire top rank of the army , the theater commanders and in short the Chief of Army staff should resign.Boko Haram had a field day and even had the guts the film the killings.
No igbo and Yoruba should accept being posted up not again.It is their war, let them fight it.
Where is the video?
Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by myk2mic: 5:31pm On Nov 23, 2018
Looking at the pics of the soldiers, you can tell that the nigerian army is not a serious one. The soldiers don't even have bullet/ ballistic vests that can offer some measure of protection. The army doesn't have an support unit that can be called in wen things are getting tough. No proper communication to call in for support from other locations nor armoured trucks to ferry soldiers to and fro.

In fact all that this battle has shown us is that the army is light years behind in tactics, equipment and innovation. All the have is brute Force which seems not to be working now.

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari Signs N30,000 Minimum Wage, Reveals Implementation Date / Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters / Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.