Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) (76017 Views)

Peter Obi & His Team Meet Shehu Of Borno (Pictures) / Zulum Launches Technical College For Skill Acquisition In Borno (Pictures) / GBoy Nick, Nigerian Soldier Escapes Boko Haram Attack. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by ugotuf(m): 6:18pm On Nov 23, 2018
Oh! My God!, how can the giant and defender/voltron of Africa be this pathetic and defenceless in the face of an internal aggressor without an aerial capability? I feel ashamed right now. May GOD heal and comfort the survivors and grant the dead eternal rest in HIS Bossom. Those young combatants can never say "moral high" in times like these, karma will soon use them to serve a dish because the circle is almost completed.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by leo1234(m): 6:19pm On Nov 23, 2018
Just look at how these guys humiliated our military. embarassed
They even made video to avoid cover up by the authorities.

9 Likes

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by macaranta(m): 6:19pm On Nov 23, 2018
cry Jesus... This is real bad. Politics aside shocked

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by FarahAideed: 6:20pm On Nov 23, 2018
Opinionated:

Like GEJ did right?

Shut up !!! Did GEJ ever fund Boko haram

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by onadana: 6:20pm On Nov 23, 2018
extralargehead:
Just watched the video, boy such unbridled horror unleashed on Nigeria Army. The python could no longer dance!!! .
What a shame.The entire top rank of the army , the theater commanders and in short the Chief of Army staff should resign.Boko Haram had a field day and even had the guts the film the killings.
No igbo and Yoruba should accept being posted up not again.It is their war, let them fight it.

Look the most amazing thing is the low morale of the army.The speed at which these soldiers pick race is unprecedented.They are soldiers but don't act like one.90% of the arms used by boko Haram were taken from the army yet they keep shouting lack of equipments and Nigerian Army once feared and reveled the world over,now mere tin soldiers.My heart bleeds.

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by dokyOloye: 6:25pm On Nov 23, 2018
extralargehead:
Just watched the video, boy such unbridled horror unleashed on Nigeria Army. The python could no longer dance!!! .
What a shame.The entire top rank of the army , the theater commanders and in short the Chief of Army staff should resign.Boko Haram had a field day and even had the guts the film the killings.
No igbo and Yoruba should accept being posted up not again.It is their war, let them fight it.
link to the video pls
Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by Reference(m): 6:28pm On Nov 23, 2018
Said enough about this tragedy. It has no military only solution.
Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 23, 2018
I find it very disturbing that the so "called" military cannot defeat and demolish a rag-tag terrorist group that has been wreaking havoc in the North but they have the wherewithal to invade villages and kill unarmed innocent civilians in the South East. It seems like the Nigerian Military's strength is profound and only shown when dealing with unarmed citizens who are by no means a match to their weapons. Now that they have a semi-formidable opponent in Boko Haram, they are running scared with their tails tucked between their legs. So, to the Nigerian Soldiers who relish in destroying and killing unarmed civilians especially in the South East, go find your equal or should I say, you have met your match!!!

6 Likes

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by Splashme: 6:31pm On Nov 23, 2018
extralargehead:
Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by AFONJACOW(m): 6:31pm On Nov 23, 2018
all the python dancers should move to sambisa... serve them right ntooor

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by AFONJACOW(m): 6:31pm On Nov 23, 2018
all the python dancers should move to sambisa... serve them right ntooor
Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 23, 2018
gayman99:

There is a huge shortage of manpower in the army. This has led to the drafting of air force and naval personels to these hot zones. Some thing they never bargained for.
Navy and air force are never deploy to fight bokoharam.It is only the army that are posted there.Nigerian army,navy and air force recruitment are being monetize.Whereby,jobless and desperate Nigerian youth are ask to bribe between #150k to #300k before they can be enlisted into the forces.
Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by aliyubaka: 6:33pm On Nov 23, 2018
Islam is worst than cancer. What an evil religion. Thank God i converted to Christianity after i discovered that islam is the devil's religion.

6 Likes

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by ugotuf(m): 6:35pm On Nov 23, 2018
4godsake:
When i read some comment here,I wonder how poeple reason all in the name tribalism and partisanship
Boko Haram started when Yaradua was the president before Jonathan took over
I plead to disagree with you sir, BH was started during OBJ era, do you remember Abubakar Yusuf and the mass adoption of Sharia law in almost all the northern states as a ploy to destabilize his govt. because he is a Christian and a southerner? It has metamorphosed beyond their control and they are looking for who to blame now. it's a pity.

6 Likes

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by aliyubaka: 6:36pm On Nov 23, 2018
Any tribe apart from hausa that is a muslim , is a slave to satan. allah is an evil moon god of the muslim hausa arab god.

6 Likes

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by olaniyilukman(m): 6:37pm On Nov 23, 2018
This is a sad development for our country and a major setback for our military in the fight against terrorism, I have said it couples of time that fighting terrorist is not by weapons alone but by improving capacity, intensive and extensive training, recruitment of competent hands into the force and high rate of intelligence gathering...

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by Banter1(m): 6:39pm On Nov 23, 2018
This is so heartbreaking, and the last picture of that soldier sitting with the dead soldier in the car, only God knows the pain he is going through in his mind. may God heal our nation and protect our Men in uniform.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by balanceofterror1(m): 6:39pm On Nov 23, 2018
rouge007:
I watched the video and felt nothing but rage against Boko Haram and anyone playing politics with the lives of our armed forces. I hope the officers and men will rain down the fires of hell on these bastards, find them in every corner and hole and make them taste pain. The saddening part is the denial, the silence from the chief of army staff, minister of defence..the president and commander of the armed forces!!! Who was also a general in the army is unbelievable. I pray all the souls that were killed move on to a better realm, and give their families the strength to withstand this tragedy. Vengeance is coming..
nwanneni:
I think what can be done is take a very medium group of soldiers all from the southern regions(people that do not give a shit about Allah),train them,equip them to the very least,highly motivate them(quadruple their pay) coupled with insurance,and send to that region and pull out all muslim soldiers away from there.
Coupled with the airforce,they will wipe out these people in months.
Damn!what a horror!!
It's not magic,some people in the army(terrorist sympathisers) are giving info to BH for a reward kf sorts.
RIP gallant soldiers.
FarahAideed:

Shut up !!! Did GEJ ever fund Boko haram
Auladimeji1:
If You dont fish out the mole in the Nigeria army you guys will continue to die.That's The fact angry
onadana:

Look the most amazing thing is the low morale of the army.The speed at which these soldiers pick race is unprecidented.They are soldiers but don't act like one.90% of the arms used by boko Haram were taken from the army yet they keep shouting lack of equipments and weapons.
Auladimeji1:
If You dont fish out the mole in the Nigeria army you guys will continue to die.That's The fact angry

As long as we have Muslims in this fight BH will continue to kill our soldiers.

If this BH terrorists are in the south, the army would have wiped the entire South away in the name of fighting BH.

Sometimes you'll be asked to advance without knowing that the enemy is two klmtrs away. I curse the day any Muslim soldier will lead me in WF.
Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by bilaya(m): 6:40pm On Nov 23, 2018
If it's unarmed ipob or Shiites, they will have power. Idiotic and cowardly soldiers

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by pastie(m): 6:40pm On Nov 23, 2018
Lucifer66:

Who will then come?
Let me guess Atiku?
Listen, There's no hope for this country man.

Some are struggling to make it out to a safer zone, and at it is today, only buhari and atiku are on logger head.
After buhari who has disappointed us, we ought to give it to atiku considering things are way better when he was the vice president of this country.
That way, at least we can fight our way without losing our lives.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by darkelf: 6:40pm On Nov 23, 2018
Jiang:

Well said my brother, but no be mole, Na moles them must fish out, Remember there are still two military bases left, boko will use those 7 machine gun trucks, 2 main battle tank & the APC the Nigerian army left behind to attack the next two bases.

Damn, shekau is an awesome commander,

Omo as a commission officer & you make a mistake to tell me you go come attack me?

Oga the kind ambush I go put for you ba?! no intact body go remain for ur side

In fact I keep wondering why d military is accepting boko prisoners, My advice, IGNORE ALL POLITICAL Shyt, kill & bury shege for bush. Better for all

True talk bro.

How can you tell me you're coming and I don't set one bloody ambush for you.

Were the COs high or wha
Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by Focusman1: 6:41pm On Nov 23, 2018
Dont they have names? So that family members can take care of them Nigeria government is a big shit

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by Squillionaire: 6:41pm On Nov 23, 2018
The blame for this incident lies squarely at the feet of the C-in-C, there's no sugar-coating it. He must fix this mess by dimissing his service chiefs and prosecuting them for dereliction of duty. At this rate, these soldiers will one day take laws into their hands and start shooting their commanding officers.

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by oluwaahmed: 6:42pm On Nov 23, 2018
There is something going on that we are unaware of, that's the main reason this govt needs to leave before it will be too late for the rest of us. Did u see how BH was moving in that video? thats tactical army training (shoot, run, duck, shoot, move, stealth flanking etc). Did u guys also notice their aim was on point? This govt is planning something for us, we need to be ready. If this video does not anger & scare you and u dey chant buhari, u be fool

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by luluosas(m): 6:43pm On Nov 23, 2018
Paying the Supreme price in order to prevent the Islamic terrorists from killing us. May God heal them, and my condolences to the families of those who lost their lives.
But if anyone whether in government or outside government has hand thereby benefitting from this disaster, God will wipe their entire generation from the surface of the earth in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by Willie2015: 6:43pm On Nov 23, 2018
onadana:

Look the most amazing thing is the low morale of the army.The speed at which these soldiers pick race is unprecidented.They are soldiers but don't act like one.90% of the arms used by boko Haram were taken from the army yet they keep shouting lack of equipments and weapons.

This is not a conventional war, we need experts to tutor our army in fighting unconventional mobile warfare.

Unconventional mobile warfare includes relentless pursuit which involves mimicking Boko haram hit and run tactics with non stop assault. We need those South African mercenaries that has fought this unconvetional warfare to train our army.

Boko haram will continue to win this war.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 23, 2018
If we like,let's talk from now till tomorrow,buhari doesn't care as long as Yusuf ,zarah and Aisha are protected by sss and mopol.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by bid4rich(m): 6:45pm On Nov 23, 2018
madapcmod:
Thunder scatter Buhari inshallah Amin!. In a saner clime, Nigeria flags should be flying at half mast. But no, the news was hidden from d public and no public press briefing at all. If na cows, the bastard will make statement.

Fvck buhari

And Amaechi will defend his master's cows too

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by ugotuf(m): 6:45pm On Nov 23, 2018
oluwaahmed:
There is something going on that we are unaware of, that's the main reason this govt needs to leave before it will be too late for the rest of us. Did u see how BH was moving in that video? thats tactical army training (shoot, run, duck, shoot, move, stealth flanking etc). Did u guys also notice their aim was on point? This govt is planning something for us, we need to be ready. If this video does not anger & scare you and u dey chant buhari, u be fool
I feel like giving you a hug bros, but take this (thumb up) till we meet.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by Strongedition2: 6:47pm On Nov 23, 2018
The very first time I would feel so sorry and drop tears for our military men! Watch the boko guys rolling the soldiers over and pumping extra bullets into them..these are father's with wife's at home praying daily for thier husband's.
All we here is 2019 elections,what a country!

8 Likes

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by overdrive(m): 6:48pm On Nov 23, 2018
pastie:
I will never visit your blog again, why do you have to lie about video while there is none?

check well there is indeed a video.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by darkelf: 6:48pm On Nov 23, 2018
pastie:
I will never visit your blog again,
why do you have to lie about video while there is none?

Bro, I think that's the video

Was released by iswap a few days ago

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum / Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate / Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.