Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,105 members, 7,953,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:10 PM

Can You Wash Your Partner's Underwear? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Wash Your Partner's Underwear? (1388 Views)

Girls That Keep Long Nails How Do You Wash Your Vaginna / Ladies: How Often Do You Wash Your Bra? (photo) / Kenyan Wife Exposes Lady Who Sent Underwear Photos To Her Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Wash Your Partner's Underwear? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 23, 2018
They say if you love your partner unconditionally you can do anything just to make your partner happy thereby making him/her to love you more.

Love is all about sharing each other responsibility and compromising by giving up something for the other in the relationship.

Without mincing word CAN YOU WASH YOUR PARTNER UNDIES,UNDERWEAR,INNER WEAR or whichever name you call it.

lalasticlala
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Underwear? by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:20pm On Nov 23, 2018
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Underwear? by Madmoizelle: 6:53pm On Nov 23, 2018
Not a big deal if it's reciprocated...
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Underwear? by Saff(f): 6:59pm On Nov 23, 2018
A man cannot even pick a rice grain from the floor, you want to talk about washing underwear. Anyways let me just excuse myself lol
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Underwear? by Katier00(f): 7:01pm On Nov 23, 2018
See jamb question.. Why not
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Underwear? by Pubichairs(m): 7:02pm On Nov 23, 2018
yeah .after washing it on a clean water without detergent nor soap, I'd drink..it her pre-cum melts my heart
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Underwear? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 23, 2018
Wash what grin no I can't lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Underwear? by habsydiamond(m): 7:09pm On Nov 23, 2018
This is a conditional question.... Cos if I notice she stressed up to an extent I can help but if shes Hale and hearty she go wash her thing ooo angry angry angry grin
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Underwear? by mezarddinny: 9:54pm On Nov 23, 2018
I can never, it disgusts me, I hate seeing panties except when they are on babe's body

1 Like

Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Underwear? by Allaboutkatiee(f): 10:02pm On Nov 23, 2018
mezarddinny:
I can never, it disgusts me, I hate seeing panties except when they are on babe's body
Then the feeling will be mutual
Just like her panties disgust you, that's how your boxers disgust her
Mtchewww undecided

1 Like

Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Underwear? by GraveMan(m): 10:08pm On Nov 23, 2018
Tbh i really have washed my ex pants and bra i was blindfolded with love that i don't see any wrong in it.... thou she wash mine as well.

but right now i can't wash my partner underwear again, no matter how much i lover her.. I swear to GOd
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Underwear? by FunkyAlhaji2015: 10:32pm On Nov 23, 2018
Normal level, wetin we don dey do steady since Uni days.

Baba I get PhD for that level
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Underwear? by finalboss(m): 10:51pm On Nov 23, 2018
smiley hell No
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Underwear? by babyfaceafrica: 11:00pm On Nov 23, 2018
finalboss:
smiley hell No
lolz..love can make you do crazy things
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Underwear? by Xavier5(m): 11:15pm On Nov 23, 2018
Of course i see nothing wrong with that. I will wash her under wears as many times as I want. Although there are rules governing that sha which are:

1.) Washing her under wear must be by my choice not her wish, plea or command. I choose to wash it and not because she wants me to.
2.) I can only do that so far her under wears with be hanged/ dried inside, probably in the bathroom. The only time I will wash and hang/ dry her under wears outside is if we leave in a private compound, but if it is a public compound, my dear, I no try am. What I will do, is to wash and hang it indoors.
Imagine in a public compound, me going to hang/ dry my woman's under wear that I just washed outside and my niggas or compound people are outside looking at me. Fada Lurd.

#Xavier.

Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Underwear? by Destiblack(m): 12:05am On Nov 24, 2018
No it is not proper but can help with other things
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Underwear? by G511: 10:24am On Nov 24, 2018
of course I can do it.Please what's wrong with that?

So far I love her and I can spend my hard earned last kobo on her...I see nothing wrong with washing her pants,bra,etc

I can even wash and iron it
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Underwear? by Foodforthought: 2:20pm On Nov 24, 2018
I can never give my underwear to a lady to wash for me...I wouldn't wash anybody's
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Underwear? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 24, 2018
All this guys saying no they cant wash a ladies undies na wa o. But u guys know how to tear pant or use ur teeth to remove pant that doesnt disgust u. Oh u even lick off the juice that comes out of the pussy. Some will beg to give u heads i hail una. Na to wash cum b prob na wa
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Underwear? by Auladimeji1: 6:08pm On Nov 24, 2018
If I wash pant my mum will disown me.Pant kee you there cheesy

Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Underwear? by Auladimeji1: 6:10pm On Nov 24, 2018
G511:
of course I can do it.Please what's wrong with that?

So far I love her and I can spend my hard earned last kobo on her...I see nothing wrong with washing her pants,bra,etc

I can even wash and iron it
Iron pant

Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Underwear? by Auladimeji1: 6:15pm On Nov 24, 2018
Toyosi01:
All this guys saying no they cant wash a ladies undies na wa o. But u guys know how to tear pant or use ur teeth to remove pant that doesnt disgust u. Oh u even lick off the juice that comes out of the pussy. Some will beg to give u heads i hail una. Na to wash cum b prob na wa
Is it your teeth

Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Underwear? by Auladimeji1: 6:17pm On Nov 24, 2018
FunkyAlhaji2015:
Normal level, wetin we don dey do steady since Uni days.

Baba I get PhD for that level
Alhaji

2 Likes

Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Underwear? by G511: 11:40pm On Nov 24, 2018
Auladimeji1:
Iron pant
hhhaha so that it expands directly proportional to d increase in size of d something

(1) (Reply)

White Man And Woman Caught Having Sex In The Street (video) / How Do I Deal With This / Sexual Scandal Video Of A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.