Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

That Women Always Attach Emotions To Sex Is Nonsense. Here Is Why - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / That Women Always Attach Emotions To Sex Is Nonsense. Here Is Why (1354 Views)

Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD / Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? / 16 "Bad Boy" Traits That Women Find Very Attractive. (Top Secret) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Women Always Attach Emotions To Sex Is Nonsense. Here Is Why by Niyi74(m): 12:27am On Mar 30, 2019
I usually laugh at the ignorance of men who believe women can’t have sex for the sole purpose of pleasure, without having emotional attachment to the man they bleeped. What nonsense.

I wouldn’t have shared my view about this old lie if not for the recent thread (https://www.nairaland.com/5102630/why-cheating-wife-dangerous) demonizing cheating women while trying to exonerate male cheats. A cheat is a cheat, male and female alike. That said.

So why do I believe women also engage in purely pleasurable sex? Let’s go back to the fundamentals.

From primordial times, the primary purpose of sex has been argued to be procreation. Sex would have been left alone for its supposed primary purpose (procreation) if not for one big problem. Sex is sweet. That’s the big problem. Some psychologists believe the sweetness is originally designed to encourage procreation and therefore preservation of mankind. That makes sense. However, the problem with sweet or pleasurable things is that they are ADDICTIVE.

So I can imagine how the earliest humans, who first discovered the pleasure of sex, must have been fucking around (male and female) without boundary or restraint – everyone fucking anyone – father/daughter, mother/son, brother/sister, cousin/cousin, neighbor/neighbor etc. just like animals do till now. The earliest humans must have bleeped continuously and enjoyed it so much without self-restraint until some complications began to arise. Of all possible complications from such a chaotic f*ckaton painted above, the most complicated must have been who was responsible for a pregnancy. Of course it takes two to tango (fundamentally) and a pregnant woman is the only party that can’t deny her role in a ‘tournament’ that leads to the pregnancy. If multiple men were involved in the tournament, they can all claim responsibility or deny their role all together. An all-round denial only leaves the woman to carry her cross alone while an all-round claim to such a pregnancy can be very dangerous. Very dangerous to the extent of resulting in intra and inter communal wars with consequent destruction of lives and property. Lessons learnt from such destructions therefore gave birth to some ideas of sexual restraint. Marriage was a successful idea to restrain sex between consenting couple, thereby reducing confusion of paternity (before present day advancements).

Marriage however didn’t solve the problem of addiction to the pleasure of sex. It only takes a first taste for eternal craving to be established with perpetual struggle for restraint. Therefore men still bleeped around even in marriage. Same with women, but women later began to exercise some self-restraint when the unmatched pleasure of sex to the discomfort of pregnancy and child delivery became apparent. After all, they are the ones who get grounded after the man sows his seed and take a walk to the next fertile soil. Women therefore, unlike men, were forced to tame their addiction to the pleasure of sex as a result of the discomfort of the procreation consequence that sex imposed on their gender.

Then came a momentary relief for them with the development of traditional contraceptives and abortion techniques. Hurray! Women can now Bleep freely. That relief was however short-lived as it dawned on them that they had to pick between sexual pleasure and good health or even their life in extreme cases. They had no choice but to fall-back to self-restraint for self-preservation. Meanwhile men continued to Bleep freely from the earliest times! Fucking to men is no-biggy – just finish off and take a walk to the next one.

This self-restraint of the earliest women impacted on their genes (human gene is selfish and strives to preserve itself by evolving and getting stronger) and led to the evolvement of women with stronger ability to exercise sexual restraint. No doubt religion and socio-cultural factors also played their minor roles.

Fast forward to the 21st century, abortion is now relatively safe, effective female contraceptives easily accessible while religious and socio-cultural walls are falling apart. The modern woman no longer needs sexual-restraint for self-preservation. She no longer needs to pick between her life or good health and pleasurable sex. She can now have them both without the procreation consequence. The Dragon is now on the loose.

Now when it comes to pleasure of sex, women feel the greatest pleasure in a good consented sexual act. It was designed so naturally to compensate for the pain of the procreation consequence that follows such great pleasure. Men practically enjoy sex only at the moment of ejaculation. Women on the other hand enjoy every bit of sex right from sex-talk to orgasm. Wonder why dildos sell faster than male masturbators? How women enjoy good sex is beyond explanation. Some men who know this secret use the power of good sex selfishly to trap women in abusive relationships.

So now ask yourself: who has the tendency to Bleep purely for pleasure? The one who enjoys the act for as long as it lasts or the one that only experience few seconds of enjoyment? Modern women who restrain the “bitch” in them do so as a matter of personal choice or in conformity to religious and socio-cultural norms. Freed from being judged or personally ignoring what others think, a woman can Bleep an entire male generation and still want more. She’s endowed with the stamina to endure the rigour of sex unlike the average man that will pass out after some few rounds (as few as 7 continuous rounds is enough to give most men heart-attack, yet most women survive gang-rape). This is why prostitution is the oldest female profession. Women control the domain of sex. Men are just trespassers at best.

It therefore amounts to ignorance to assume women don’t and can’t have sex for pure pleasure. They Bleep for exactly the same reason as men; pleasure. As research on female reproductive health continue to advance and culture continues to evolve (dogmas and taboos are falling apart daily), we may end up having a world where women will be raping men helplessly when female sexual appetite reaches its advance stage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: That Women Always Attach Emotions To Sex Is Nonsense. Here Is Why by pillarmaria(m): 12:37am On Mar 30, 2019
Let me read this again so I can pick a point

1 Like

Re: That Women Always Attach Emotions To Sex Is Nonsense. Here Is Why by Lordave: 1:43am On Mar 30, 2019
Your point is justified!

Only a bush dwelling moronic illiterate will think that women can't have sex if they don't have a feeling for you.
It's proven that women enjoy rape too(I am not saying they love to be raped) inasmuch as the rapist is a good fucker. The virginal walls has no brain, just nerves. So far the dick dey brush am well, the lady might even moan in pleasure while she's forced against her wish.

6 Likes

Re: That Women Always Attach Emotions To Sex Is Nonsense. Here Is Why by Niyi74(m): 7:19am On Mar 30, 2019
Lordave:
Your point is justified!

Only a bush dwelling moronic illiterate will think that women can't have sex if they don't have a feeling for you.
It's proven that women enjoy rape too(I am not saying they love to be raped) inasmuch as the rapist is a good fucker. The virginal walls has no brain, just nerves. So far the dick dey brush am well, the lady might even moan in pleasure while she's forced against her wish.

There is this story (don't know if true) about a woman who never reached orgasm in sex with her husband. Then came robbers to their house. After obtaining some valuables, the leader of the gang decided to have a taste of the most valuable asset in the house. During the act with the wife, she reached orgasm multiple times to the chagrin of her husband. Then the criminals left and the husband wouldn't listen to all pleas not to divorce her. Is such a divorce justifiable on the ground of adultery? Many believe it's justifiable because the wife evidently enjoyed the illicit sex. I however disagree. She didn't commit adultery.

The pleasure women derive from forceful sexual act that they do not consent to is INVOLUNTARY. Just like nature forces us to yawn even if we don't want to open our mouth. Rape is a crime despite this involuntary pleasure because rape denies the victim his/her fundamental right of choice.

Everyone has a fundamental right to choose who they Bleep. Besides, the involuntary pleasure is nothing compared to the pleasure derivable by women from properly executed consensual sexual act. Smart men know this and that is why smart men don't rape. They rather tease her persistently till she gives her consent and open the pathway to mutual pleasure without acrimony.

4 Likes

Re: That Women Always Attach Emotions To Sex Is Nonsense. Here Is Why by ednut1(m): 7:24am On Mar 30, 2019
Only a fool believes woman cant have sex without emotions. These days young gals are nacking average of 4 guys in a month without emotions

1 Like

Re: That Women Always Attach Emotions To Sex Is Nonsense. Here Is Why by Lordave: 2:06pm On Mar 30, 2019
Niyi74:

There is this story (don't know if true) about a woman who never reached orgasm in sex with her husband. Then came robbers to their house. After obtaining some valuables, the leader of the gang decided to have a taste of the most valuable asset in the house. During the act with the wife, she reached orgasm multiple times to the chagrin of her husband. Then the criminals left and the husband wouldn't listen to all pleas not to divorce her. Is such a divorce justifiable on the ground of adultery? Many believe it's justifiable because the wife evidently enjoyed the illicit sex. I however disagree. She didn't commit adultery.

The pleasure women derive from forceful sexual act that they do not consent to is INVOLUNTARY. Just like nature forces us to yawn even if we don't want to open our mouth. Rape is a crime despite this involuntary pleasure because rape denies the victim his/her fundamental right of choice.

Everyone has a fundamental right to choose who they Bleep. Besides, the involuntary pleasure is nothing compared to the pleasure derivable by women from properly executed consensual sexual act. Smart men know this and that is why smart men don't rape. They rather tease her persistently till she gives her consent and open the pathway to mutual pleasure without acrimony.
If I disagreed with any word you wrote there, that means I'm just what I accused people of above!

I will love to see if any sensible person has an objection..

This topic deserves to be on the homepage, Lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: That Women Always Attach Emotions To Sex Is Nonsense. Here Is Why by rossovu: 2:19pm On Mar 30, 2019
U have said it all
Re: That Women Always Attach Emotions To Sex Is Nonsense. Here Is Why by Biglittlelois(f): 2:25pm On Mar 30, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: That Women Always Attach Emotions To Sex Is Nonsense. Here Is Why by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 30, 2019
My girl loves sex, my girl na messi on bed, my bae this, my bae that; oga, na for girlfriend or side chick such girl dey good, but if you mumu go marry girl with insatiable sex drive as wife, na then you go understand what it means to jam wetin pass you. Especially all these naive innocent guys who don't know much.
You marry her finish, you become bothered by her extreme drive, you ask your friends for advice. The sharp bad boys among your friends already know her weakness and what to do. Next thing you go to anonymous social media crying and asking for advice, saying you wan drink rat poison.
It will be too late for you then. A word they say his enough for a wise, no man can match the power of a nympho. Be wise now, so that you won't be telling stories that touch the heart later.
Re: That Women Always Attach Emotions To Sex Is Nonsense. Here Is Why by Biglittlelois(f): 2:32pm On Mar 30, 2019
Niyi74:

You are making it seem like the only way a lady can have sex without emotion is through rape, and then justifying the fact that forceful sex can be pleasureable to women, are you indirectly trying to promote rape or forceful sex??

Op, you forgot to mention types of sex without emotions, so that some people won't get it twisted!!!

(1) (Reply)

My First Sexual Experience At 23 / Woman Who Married A Bridge Relives What Her 6-year-marriage Has Been Like / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.