Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Life: There Are No Rights Or Wrongs. Good Or Evil - Opinion By Hardmirror - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Life: There Are No Rights Or Wrongs. Good Or Evil - Opinion By Hardmirror (3912 Views)

Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror / Questions For Hardmirror / Daddy Freeze Would Certainly End An Athiest Or Agnostic. Hardmirror's Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life: There Are No Rights Or Wrongs. Good Or Evil - Opinion By Hardmirror by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 26, 2018
Martinez19:
Can you see your life? Metaphysics doesn't mean paranormal and that was not how the word was originated in the first place. Now let me educate you:

If you can prove me wrong on this, then I would never visit Nairaland again. I told you that you were parading yourself and beating about the bush in ignorance and a delusory sense of erudition. Metaphysics is not the study of supernatural stuff.

@bold
Actually, it's the other way round. grin

@red
It's not a matter of English but a study of the history of philosophy. It seems you don't know anything.

@blue
Trash. grin

Still waiting for your spiritual laws in metaphysics. Trust me, I have your time today. Nonsense.
Keep making a fool of yourself. You went to this website, http://psychology.wikia.com/wiki/Metaphysics, and lifted that your explanation of metaphysics but instead of you to read the whole article, educate yourself, and cure your ignorance, you didn't do that.

Here is an excerpt from the essay on metaphysics on that same website:

"Religion and spirituality
Theology is the study of a God or gods and the nature of the divine. Whether there is a God (monotheism), many gods (polytheism) or no gods (atheism), or whether it is unknown or unknowable whether any gods exist (agnosticism), and whether the Divine intervenes directly in the world (theism), or its sole function is to be the first cause of the universe (deism); these and whether a God or gods and the World are different (as in panentheism and dualism), or are identical (as in pantheism), are some of the primary metaphysical questions concerning philosophy of religion.

Within the standard Western philosophical tradition, theology reached its peak under the medieval school of thought known as scholasticism, which focused primarily on the metaphysical aspects of Christianity. While the work of the scholastics has been largely eclipsed in the wake of modern philosophy, key figures such as Thomas Aquinas still play an important role in the philosophy of religion."

Ignorant atheist.

I don't know how someone with a working brain would want to study metaphysics (essence of being) without touching crucial components of man, such as mind, spirit, consciousness, and soul, which are core spiritual aspects.

Now, if you can't see that spirituality is an aspect of metaphysics which, in turn, is a branch of philosophy, then your case is a lot more serious than I thought.

When next someone says spirituality is a concept in philosophy, this shouldn't sound strange to you because philosophy is a broad field that not only touches science, but also encompasses several others, like religion, law, ethics, morality, and so on.

2 Likes

Re: Life: There Are No Rights Or Wrongs. Good Or Evil - Opinion By Hardmirror by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 26, 2018
Martinez19:
Nonsense. Later, you will call me stupid and ignorant but you are displaying both here.
Arindi. Google those concepts and read. Will you die if you read, ignorant and obtuse atheist?
Re: Life: There Are No Rights Or Wrongs. Good Or Evil - Opinion By Hardmirror by Martinez19(m): 8:41pm On Nov 26, 2018
gensteejay:

Keep making a fool of yourself. You went to this website, http://psychology.wikia.com/wiki/Metaphysics, and lifted that your explanation of metaphysics but instead of you to read the whole article, educate yourself, and cure your ignorance, you didn't do that.

Here is an excerpt from the essay on metaphysics on that same website:

"Religion and spirituality
Theology is the study of a God or gods and the nature of the divine. Whether there is a God (monotheism), many gods (polytheism) or no gods (atheism), or whether it is unknown or unknowable whether any gods exist (agnosticism), and whether the Divine intervenes directly in the world (theism), or its sole function is to be the first cause of the universe (deism); these and whether a God or gods and the World are different (as in panentheism and dualism), or are identical (as in pantheism), are some of the primary metaphysical questions concerning philosophy of religion.

Within the standard Western philosophical tradition, theology reached its peak under the medieval school of thought known as scholasticism, which focused primarily on the metaphysical aspects of Christianity. While the work of the scholastics has been largely eclipsed in the wake of modern philosophy, key figures such as Thomas Aquinas still play an important role in the philosophy of religion."

Ignorant atheist.

I don't know how someone with a working brain would want to study metaphysics (essence of being) without touching crucial components of man, such as mind, spirit, consciousness, and soul, which are core spiritual aspects.

Now, if you can't see that spirituality is an aspect of metaphysics which, in turn, is a branch of philosophy, then your case is a lot more serious than I thought.

When next someone says spirituality is a concept in philosophy, this shouldn't sound strange to you because philosophy is a broad field that not only touches science, but also encompasses several others, like religion, law, ethics, morality, and so on.
SMH. No, I did not lift my explanation from that website. It's common knowledge that that's how the word "metaphysics" came to be. The fact you said I plagiarised shows you know nothing about metaphysics. The definition of metaphysics as the essence of being is so so common and the history I gave you is so so so common. I still have a text of philosophy which I used while in the university and both the definition and history are written there. So if I tell you that mass is the quantity of matter in a body and you saw that definition on a website, you would say I lifted? You are so d*ft grin

You can study metaphysics without touching spirits,soul and the likes. Not all students of metaphysics ascribe to your mystical nonsense. Your mystical nonsense is not a given in philosophy. Proposing such in philosophy will leave you guilty of logical fallacies. Thomas Acquinas got away because of the influence of the church. Today, philosophers would laugh at him.

Now, stop dishonestly distorting our argument. You said metaphysics is the study of the supernatural and you used the literary breakdown of the word "metaphysics" to prove your point and I countered it by giving you an accurate definition and history of the coinage of the word "metaphysics" to show that you know nothing and you are filled with ignorance and delusory erudition. I never denied that spirits, soul are the likes were a concept in metaphysics, all I said was that metaphysics is not the study of the supernatural but the study of the essence of being ie. the fundamental framework of existence and the fundamental framework of existence doesn't have to be supernatural.

It seems comprehension is your problem. Stop accusing me wrongly of denying that spirit, soul and the likes are not part of metaphysics. Metaphysics is not about supernatural stuffs but just about the fundamental framework of existence and that framework doesn't have to be spiritual. Isn't it?

How can I be the fool between you and I when through nonsensical logic and woo woo, you claim to know karma, law of attraction and reincarnation are real? Only slowpokes believe in karma and law of attraction. Both are mockery of human intelligence. By the way, Carl Jung is not infallible and even Sigmund Freud theories are untestable in the field psychology. Stop the appeal to authority.

Nonsense. Good bye for I am done arguing with you. Lastly, here is where I learnt what I schooled you on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life: There Are No Rights Or Wrongs. Good Or Evil - Opinion By Hardmirror by budaatum: 8:42pm On Nov 26, 2018
There is indeed right and wrong, and there is good and evil, though those concepts depend on desired outcomes. You would not claim I were right if I took a wrong turn, for instance, and I can't see how anyone would claim my chopping off their head is not an evil thing to do. As to karma however, I can't agree that after I cut off your head, my head would be cut off. If I did it in secret no one would know. And there's the question of the politician who steals from the electorate. Evidence shows that not only does karma not apply, in this world, at least, but that their children become greater placed politicians to boot, and all most are left with is they'd go to some imaginary hell.
Re: Life: There Are No Rights Or Wrongs. Good Or Evil - Opinion By Hardmirror by Martinez19(m): 9:06pm On Nov 26, 2018
^^^
So gensteejay, you can see that you don't know jackshit about metaphysics and you are full of ignorance and delusory erudition. Here is a post of yours grin :

... Your poor command of English is the problem here.

The meaning of the prefix, "meta", is "beyond" or "higher". So, "meta-physics" means physics of things that are para-normal.

I hope I have not created another grammar problem for you by mentioning another prefix, "para".

It's not a coincidence that when you delve into meta-physics, you come across terms, such as "para-physics", "para-normal", "para-psychology", "para-psychic", etc.
So I hope you can see for yourself that you are disgracefully wrong about what metaphysics is all about. So please go and educate yourself. Nairaland atheists are not dummies. The fact that you could think that such a very very common definition and history of metaphysics was by all means lifted from a website shows you know nothing about metaphysics. It's like someone telling me that I lifted "mass is the quantity of matter in a body" from a website and that person is claiming to be a physicist. grin

I am enjoying this. Please, start deleting your posts because the self disgrace from your foolishness is hilarious. grin

I am loving this. grin
Re: Life: There Are No Rights Or Wrongs. Good Or Evil - Opinion By Hardmirror by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 26, 2018
Martinez19:
[s]SMH. No, I did not lift my explanation from that website. It's common knowledge that that's how the word "metaphysics" came to be. The fact you said I plagiarised shows you know nothing about metaphysics. The definition of metaphysics as the essence of being is so so common and the history I gave you is so so so common. I still have a text of philosophy which I used while in the university and both the definition and history are written there. So if I tell you that mass is the quantity of matter in a body and you saw that definition on a website, you would say I lifted? You are so d*ft grin

You can study metaphysics without touching spirits,soul and the likes. Not all students of metaphysics ascribe to your mystical nonsense. Your mystical nonsense is not a given in philosophy. Proposing such in philosophy will leave you guilty of logical fallacies. Thomas Acquinas got away because of the influence of the church. Today, philosophers would laugh at him.

Now, stop dishonestly distorting our argument. You said metaphysics is the study of the supernatural and you used the literary breakdown of the word "metaphysics" to prove your point and I countered it by giving you an accurate definition and history of the coinage of the word "metaphysics" to show that you know nothing and you are filled with ignorance and delusory erudition. I never denied that spirits, soul are the likes were a concept in metaphysics, all I said was that metaphysics is not the study of the supernatural but the study of the essence of being ie. the fundamental framework of existence and the fundamental framework of existence doesn't have to be supernatural.

It seems comprehension is your problem. Stop accusing me wrongly of denying that spirit, soul and the likes are not part of metaphysics. Metaphysics is not about supernatural stuffs but just about the fundamental framework of existence and that framework doesn't have to be spiritual. Isn't it?

How can I be the fool between you and I when through nonsensical logic and woo woo, you claim to know karma, law of attraction and reincarnation are real? Only slowpokes believe in karma and law of attraction. Both are mockery of human intelligence. By the way, Carl Jung is not infallible and even Sigmund Freud theories are untestable in the field psychology. Stop the appeal to authority.

Nonsense. Good bye for I am done arguing with you. Lastly, here is where I learnt what I schooled you on.[/s]
Trash. See the fool lying about an issue that's not even up to a day old.

Go get yourself treated for Alexia.

Make sure you don't quote me again to type lengthy, unintelligible trash.

Keep cramming explanations of concepts aimlessly. Your low understanding of basic aspects in philosophy is quite shameful due to your penchant to cram things, without trying to understand them.

The genesis of this whole argument was that spirituality is an aspect of metaphysics, and since metaphysics is a branch of philosophy, spirituality is a concept in philosophy.

I'm less concerned whether you accept that fact or not. That's your problem to deal with.

If you feel otherwise, contact the owner of that website you plagiarised, Wikipedia, and other pedagogical authorities on this subject to let them know they are all wrong for including spirituality and religion as issues under philosophy.

Graduate wey no sabi basic concepts in philosophy, metaphysics.

Coming here to argue about things that are common knowledge with me, wasting my time.
Re: Life: There Are No Rights Or Wrongs. Good Or Evil - Opinion By Hardmirror by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 26, 2018
Martinez19:
^^^
So gensteejay, you can see that you don't know jackshit about metaphysics and you are full of ignorance and delusory erudition. Here is a post of yours grin :

So I hope you can see for yourself that you are disgracefully wrong about what metaphysics is all about. So please go and educate yourself. Nairaland atheists are not dummies. The fact that you could think that such a very very common definition and history of metaphysics was by all means lifted from a website shows you know nothing about metaphysics. It's like someone telling me that I lifted "mass is the quantity of matter in a body" from a website and that person is claiming to be a physicist. grin

I am enjoying this. Please, start deleting your posts because the self disgrace from your foolishness is hilarious. grin

I am loving this. grin
I never said Nairaland atheists are dummies. I said YOU display a unique kind of stupidity on this forum.

Your facile approach to intellectual discussion and dogmatism represent a new low for you personally.

I'm sure you're not hearing this for the first time: You're grossly ill-mannered.
Re: Life: There Are No Rights Or Wrongs. Good Or Evil - Opinion By Hardmirror by johnydon22(m): 9:27pm On Nov 26, 2018
gensteejay:

You studied philosophy in 100L? And you don't know the meaning of meta-physics.

Wow, you're a textbook example of Nigeria's failed Western education model.

Don't cram; they wouldn't listen. You don't even understand the definition of meta-physics you crammed verbatim.

This guy is extremely stupid. Lol

Your poor command of English is the problem here.

The meaning of the prefix, "meta", is "beyond" or "higher". So, "meta-physics" means physics of things that are para-normal.

I hope I have not created another grammar problem for you by mentioning another prefix, "para".

It's not a coincidence that when you delve into meta-physics, you come across terms, such as "para-physics", "para-normal", "para-psychology", "para-psychic", etc.

A so-called educated person does not know that spirit, soul, consciousness and related spiritual aspects are para-normal concepts, studied in metaphysics.

They don scam this one for school grin

I will post the laws when I am less busy.

So, I am curious about something; In your own thoughts, what sort of events would you refer to paranormal, supernatural, metaphysical, if you happen to witness?
Re: Life: There Are No Rights Or Wrongs. Good Or Evil - Opinion By Hardmirror by Martinez19(m): 9:29pm On Nov 26, 2018
gensteejay:

I never said Nairaland atheists are dummies. I said YOU display a unique kind of stupidity on this forum.

Your facile approach to intellectual discussion and dogmatism represent a new low for you personally.

I'm sure you're not hearing this for the first time: You're grossly ill-mannered.
Lol. Can he get any more nonsensical? I never said you did. I said that, obviously, to imply that atheists here are not foolish to swallow anything from anyone and are not uninformed not to challenge and make their case. Now, face the post and don't use that statement to cover up, wasn't I right about you?
Re: Life: There Are No Rights Or Wrongs. Good Or Evil - Opinion By Hardmirror by sonmvayina(m): 9:31pm On Nov 26, 2018
@johnydon...waiting for your rebuttals before I drop my own comment... Guys don't derail this thread with your childish banter....
Re: Life: There Are No Rights Or Wrongs. Good Or Evil - Opinion By Hardmirror by Martinez19(m): 9:38pm On Nov 26, 2018
johnydon22:

So, I am curious about something; In your own thoughts, what sort of events would you refer to paranormal, supernatural, metaphysical, if you happen to witness?
Very good. Mr. Gensteejay the erudite philosopher and metaphysics expert, come and answer. Besides, you are yet to give us your spiritual laws and you are trying to dodge that one. grin
Re: Life: There Are No Rights Or Wrongs. Good Or Evil - Opinion By Hardmirror by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 26, 2018
johnydon22:

I will ignore that deranged dolt henceforth.

Paranormal events/concepts are those issues or aspects that have not been explained in conventional sciences.

Some of these are soul, consciousness, spirit, time travel, out-body experience, near-death experience

They are usually controversial
Re: Life: There Are No Rights Or Wrongs. Good Or Evil - Opinion By Hardmirror by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 26, 2018
Martinez19:
Very good. Mr. Gensteejay the erudite philosopher and metaphysics expert, come and answer. Besides, you are yet to give us your spiritual laws and you are trying to dodge that one. grin

Kindly stay off my mentions.
Re: Life: There Are No Rights Or Wrongs. Good Or Evil - Opinion By Hardmirror by johnydon22(m): 9:52pm On Nov 26, 2018
gensteejay:

I will ignore that deranged dolt henceforth.

Paranormal events/concepts are those issues or aspects that have not been explained in conventional sciences.

Some of these are soul, consciousness, spirit, time travel, out-body experience, near-death experience

They are usually controversial

So, anything that do not have any accepted conventional explanation yet is paranormal. OK, thought as much though. Just wanted to be sure.

Once we get explanations for these things, what happens next?
Re: Life: There Are No Rights Or Wrongs. Good Or Evil - Opinion By Hardmirror by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 26, 2018
johnydon22:

So, anything that do not have any accepted conventional explanation yet is paranormal. OK, thought as much though. Just wanted to be sure.
Yea.
Re: Life: There Are No Rights Or Wrongs. Good Or Evil - Opinion By Hardmirror by johnydon22(m): 9:53pm On Nov 26, 2018
gensteejay:

Yea.

they cease to be paranormal/metaphysical/supernatural?
Re: Life: There Are No Rights Or Wrongs. Good Or Evil - Opinion By Hardmirror by Martinez19(m): 9:56pm On Nov 26, 2018
gensteejay:

Trash. See the fool lying about an issue that's not even up to a day old.

Go get yourself treated for Alexia.

Make sure you don't quote me again to type lengthy, unintelligible trash.

Keep cramming explanations of concepts aimlessly. Your low understanding of basic aspects in philosophy is quite shameful due to your penchant to cram things, without trying to understand them.

The genesis of this whole argument was that spirituality is an aspect of metaphysics, and since metaphysics is a branch of philosophy, spirituality is a concept in philosophy.

I'm less concerned whether you accept that fact or not. That's your problem to deal with.

If you feel otherwise, contact the owner of that website you plagiarised, Wikipedia, and other pedagogical authorities on this subject to let them know they are all wrong for including spirituality and religion as issues under philosophy.

Graduate wey no sabi basic concepts in philosophy, metaphysics.

Coming here to argue about things that are common knowledge with me, wasting my time.
Liar. grin cheesy

You are always fond of accusing me of things that you are guilty of. Before I continue, I shall repeat for the umpteenth time that I didn't plagiarise from any website. I mentioned that repeatedly and showed you a picture from the philosophy text that I have(Nairalanders can bear me witness) but it seems that you are plagued with dementia grin. Didn't I mention how common the definition and history of the word "metaphysics" are in philosophy and yet you insisted that I crammed just to argue with you. Dementia? Do you really think I would go through the stress of cramming to debate a nonsensical individual like thee? grin

@bold
Liar, dementia stricken. grin
The genesis of the current line of our argument was the connection of spiritual laws and philosophy. How can you say that metaphysics dealt with spiritual laws and I called you out on that bullshit. Metaphysics is not concerned with spiritual laws but the basic framework of existence cheesy

Re: Life: There Are No Rights Or Wrongs. Good Or Evil - Opinion By Hardmirror by Martinez19(m): 9:58pm On Nov 26, 2018
gensteejay:

Yea.
Ah! grin

Re: Life: There Are No Rights Or Wrongs. Good Or Evil - Opinion By Hardmirror by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 26, 2018
johnydon22:

they cease to be paranormal/metaphysical/supernatural?
Yea. If we get answers to those specific ones, those answers will still generate new problems.

Those paranormal concepts are quite wide and complex to explain with the present models in science.

Even Quantum Physics fails to come up with a veridical explanation.

Methinks the theory of everything, when or if it ever gets successfuly formulated, has a key role to play in this regard.
Re: Life: There Are No Rights Or Wrongs. Good Or Evil - Opinion By Hardmirror by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 26, 2018
Martinez19:
Liar. grin cheesy

You are always fond of accusing me of things that you are guilty of. Before I continue, I shall repeat for the umpteenth time that I didn't plagiarise from any website. I mentioned that repeatedly and showed you a picture from the philosophy text that I have(Nairalanders can bear me witness) but it seems that you are plagued with dementia grin. Didn't I mention how common the definition and history of the word "metaphysics" are in philosophy and yet you insisted that I crammed just to argue with you. Dementia? Do you really think I would go through the stress of cramming to debate a nonsensical individual like thee? grin

@bold
Liar, dementia stricken. grin
The genesis of the current line of our argument was the connection of spiritual laws and philosophy. How can you say that metaphysics dealt with spiritual laws and I called you out on that bullshit. Metaphysics is not concerned with spiritual laws but the basic framework of existence cheesy
OK, plagiarist. Who said metaphysics deals with the study of spiritual laws?

Lol.

Your opinion has been noted and duly discarded.
Re: Life: There Are No Rights Or Wrongs. Good Or Evil - Opinion By Hardmirror by Martinez19(m): 10:09pm On Nov 26, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nairaland, I want to thank you for granting me the opportunity to meet interesting and ridiculous minds that have evoked laughter and pity from the intellectually superior folks.

These interesting and ridiculous minds are: butterflylion, felixomor, oaroloye, sciencewatch, president1, Abbeyba¡Leyland and now gensteejay. This list goes on and still counting. In this world of mine, irony abounds. Christians call atheists fools for not having an imaginary friend and someone who believes in karma, law of attraction, reincarnation and the existence of spiritual laws in metaphysics grin is calling me a deranged dolt in addition to other names like ignorant, arrogant, foolish etc.
What a world! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life: There Are No Rights Or Wrongs. Good Or Evil - Opinion By Hardmirror by Martinez19(m): 10:13pm On Nov 26, 2018
gensteejay:

OK, plagiarist. Who said metaphysics deals with the study of spiritual laws?

Lol.

Your opinion has been noted and duly discarded.
When I questioned you on the connection between spiritual laws and philosophy, why did you refer to metaphysics?

Re: Life: There Are No Rights Or Wrongs. Good Or Evil - Opinion By Hardmirror by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 26, 2018
Martinez19:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nairaland, I want to thank you for granting me the opportunity to meet interesting and ridiculous minds that have evoked laughter and pity from the intellectually superior folks.

These interesting and ridiculous minds are: butterflylion, felixomor, oaroloye, sciencewatch, president1, Abbeyba¡Leyland and now gensteejay. This list goes on and still counting. In this world of mine, irony abounds. Christians call atheists fools for not having an imaginary friend and someone who believes in karma, law of attraction, reincarnation and the existence of spiritual laws in metaphysics grin is calling me a deranged dolt in addition to other names like ignorant, arrogant, foolish etc.
What a world! grin

Congrats for your achievement! Is that all?

Enough of engaging in meaningless discussion with a dogmatist.

1 Like

Re: Life: There Are No Rights Or Wrongs. Good Or Evil - Opinion By Hardmirror by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 26, 2018
Martinez19:
When I questioned you on the connection between spiritual laws and philosophy, why did you refer to metaphysics?
Many are mad; few are roaming...
Re: Life: There Are No Rights Or Wrongs. Good Or Evil - Opinion By Hardmirror by johnydon22(m): 10:21pm On Nov 26, 2018
gensteejay:

Yea. If we get answers to those specific ones, those answers will still generate new problems.

Those paranormal concepts are quite wide and complex to explain with the present models in science.

Methinks the theory of everything, when or if it ever gets successfuly formulated, has a key role to play in this regard.

So, summarily speaking, what you think is supernatural are just things we are ignorant of.

Ok. cool.

Was nice talking with you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Life: There Are No Rights Or Wrongs. Good Or Evil - Opinion By Hardmirror by Martinez19(m): 10:21pm On Nov 26, 2018
gensteejay:

Many are mad; few are roaming...
By George! What an evasive answer! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life: There Are No Rights Or Wrongs. Good Or Evil - Opinion By Hardmirror by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 26, 2018
johnydon22:

So, summarily speaking, what you think is supernatural are just things we are ignorant of.

Ok. cool.

Sure, they are
Re: Life: There Are No Rights Or Wrongs. Good Or Evil - Opinion By Hardmirror by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 26, 2018
Martinez19:
By George! What an evasive answer! grin
Keep barking. When you get no response from me any longer, you will take your career as an Internet troll far from my vicinity.
Re: Life: There Are No Rights Or Wrongs. Good Or Evil - Opinion By Hardmirror by Martinez19(m): 10:28pm On Nov 26, 2018
johnydon22:

Ok. cool.

@gensteejay, so you accused me of being ignorant of English and it's usage yet this is how you define paranormal as an English-speaking guy. grin

Who are you fooling? You brought up this definition as a Coup de grace to salvage your failing position after I fished your bullshit out. Such a shabby coup de grace.
Re: Life: There Are No Rights Or Wrongs. Good Or Evil - Opinion By Hardmirror by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 26, 2018
Mad people are usually ignored, unlike reasonable folks
Re: Life: There Are No Rights Or Wrongs. Good Or Evil - Opinion By Hardmirror by Martinez19(m): 10:35pm On Nov 26, 2018
gensteejay:

Keep barking. When you get no response from me any longer, you will take your career as an Internet troll far from my vicinity.
You accused me of being ignorant of English and it's usage yet from your knowledge of English, you define me as a troll. I take no pleasure here, it's straight and sharp arguments as you can see. As I can see, you are a spawn of Deepak Chopra. Spawns of Chopra are usually filled with ignorance and false sense of erudition. You need to see them discuss such nonsense as the law of attraction with supreme confidence grin. Keep lending yourself well in bastardising quantum physics to formulate your nonsensical woo woo.
Re: Life: There Are No Rights Or Wrongs. Good Or Evil - Opinion By Hardmirror by Martinez19(m): 10:40pm On Nov 26, 2018
gensteejay:

Oh I see, a spawn of Deepak Chopra. Just Chopra himself, you have lent yourself to bastardizing the core principles of physics to formulate your nonsensical woo woo. What do you think you know about quantum mechanics? What do you think is referred to as the theory of everything? What a jolly ironic world! grin

@bold
How did you know this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sexuality / Are You Attracting Others To Jesus? / Rev. Dr. Chidi Okoroafor Suspended By Assemblies Of God Over Sexual Immorality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.