Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,873 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

My Journey Into heaven - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Journey Into heaven (17297 Views)

Why Did God Not Stop Satan From Sneaking Back Into Heaven / WILL GOD ACCEPT A SOLDIER MAN INTO HEAVEN? / See Why It Will Be Difficult For Many To Enter Into Heaven, Don't Be Deceived (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Journey Into heaven by nnamdiosu(m): 10:58am On Dec 26, 2018
The following you are about to read is purely fiction. However, it has been embedded with some truths, some realities and some true incidences. Its not meant to prove anything. This is just for you to read and observed, contemplate etc. Read with an open mind.
Please do not take this above the bible. it was written to teach some truths that God had taught me personally from studying and mediating on the bible. just read with an open mind, thats all i ask

copyright nnamdiosu@gmail.com

CONSECRATION

It all started when I was seated on my balcony, overlooking the little children playing on the street. It was a Friday evening. Rain had just fallen earlier and the weather was a bit humid.
First of all before I commence I would like to state that, I’m not a ‘firebrand’ Christian' as many people normally think. I’m just an ordinary girl, trying hard to serve God. I make mistakes like everyone, so no one should think that it’s holiness that makes God to show certain people mysteries. No. if it were that, I wouldn’t even qualify to be in the list of the non-qualified.

Also, there is a reason for everything in the sight of God. He just doesn’t choose people at random to show them revelations. That he shows some people revelations doesn’t mean that they are better or more holier. No. its just grace and mercy. Also, as I got to understand, someone can see all the revelation in the world and still end up not making heaven. Its surprising but true. Revelation seeing doesn’t qualify you for heaven. Lastly, EVERYONE THAT SEES THESE REVELATION PAYS A HEAVY PRICE. Either people scorn you and call you a fake, fanatic or holier than thou person. (infact its even most Christians that do this more sometimes) or the second price we pay is that the devil sends lots of attacks to discourage you from telling others. He can threaten you via dreams, demons etc. so, if you aren’t seeing revelations or mysteries, in a way also be thankful to God. BECAUSE ONCE GOD STARTS SHOWING YOU THE SPIRIT REALM, THE DEMONS DON’T BOTHER TO HIDE FROM YOU. IMAGINE BEING IN YOUR ROOM AND 6 DEMONS APPEAR TO SCARE YOU. THAT’S THE ROAD WE FACE.

That’s being said, ll continue.
So, as I was just relaxing, I heard the still small voice of the holy spirit. He said “daughter, consecrate yourself. Set yourself apart. I want to show you great and mighty things that have being mysteries from the beginning of time”

I was surprised. I heard it from the inside, and from the outside too at the same time. And it was said in a calm patient way.
Normally, I didn’t really know what consecrate means. So I googled it up and it said:

consecration(noun)
a solemn commitment of your life or your time to some cherished purpose (to a service or a goal)
[i][/i][center][/center]

so I decided to stay in doors throughout that evening. I decided not to eat that evening, but just be reading my bible/praising God in my room. I started from around 7pm. By 11pm, I was expecting maybe thunder or trumpet or something. But I didn’t see or hear anything. By past 1am, I was already thinking perhaps it was mind playing tricks on me. Maybe I didn’t hear anything. I decided to pray. So I got on my knees, and started praying. The moment I said” Father in the name of Jesus, I heard a great rushing sound like wind. It was like the whole wind in the world had descend in my room. It was so loud, like loud. At the same time, it was gentle.
All of a sudden, I was carried up to the heavens. I would like to state hear that, when I said those words, it was like I heard them in a loud voice.

The moment I was carried up, I saw my self in a place. A very beautiful place. It was very brightly lighted. It was like a library. Very high and mighty library. But there were no books. The floors were golden. The shelves were silver mixed with precious stones. Green, red, purple and they shone brightly. The ceiling was painted with beautiful murals like chapels on earth but more precise and beautiful. There were lots of doors, but I never knew were they led to.
I was just walking up and down, wondering why a beautiful library like this would be designed but not filled with books. Then, I saw him, or rather he saw me first (because he was expecting me)
Ten thousands of handsome men couldn’t compete with just his eye brow. His face radiated kindness, holiness and cheerfulmess. But most of all, his face radiated love. Tangible love. Love that hits you like a soft ball on your chest. Love that makes you start crying for no reason. He was on a simple tunic but very elegant. The tunic was white. He wore sandals, golden sandals. When he walked, you saw a Prince, a warrior, a king and yet a humble person. He doesn’t look at the ground when he walks. The ground looks up to him instead. Every step he took on the floor, there was light that struck the floor, like a beam.
Indeed he was the fairest of ten thousand. He was almighty God. Everlasting father, wonderful, counselor. He was jesus. When I saw him, I was amazed. My mouth opened in wonder. When he saw the way my mouth opened,he just laughed. Then he walked up to me and said, welcome daughter, with a smile on his face
The moment he spoke, all the shelves in the library began to come alive and join to one another. Like, shelf A would moved and connect to shelf B, and so on. It was like this film called transformer, where robots would form into cars or ships were joining. I was just turning around looking at the transformation. It was when the last shelf joined that I realized that all along I wasn’t looking at shelves, what I was looking at was a tv screen. A tv screen?

Then Jesus spoke and said” welcome to the library. You are here for a purpose. To see things that no man has seen and go back to tell the world, especially my children. You will understand some things and know why some things were they way they were. Some things you will experience, others you will feel. They will happen for 7 nights. Starting from this night. “
As he spoke, i heard the faint sound of a tv coming on. The shelves had joined to form a screen that surrounded us. So if I turned to the back, they was screen there. Every where surrounding us were screens.
Then Jesus motioned for me to look at the screen and as I looked, I saw the words on the screen saying BEFORE THE BEGINNING
Re: My Journey Into heaven by nnamdiosu(m): 11:09am On Dec 26, 2018
THE SCREENS

Because I was in a spiritual place, I discovered that I was saying all the screens at the same time. It’s hard to explain, but just assume that all over my head there were eyes, watching the screens. The screen were like one curve huge tv, made from various smaller tvs. Normally, all the screen would show the same thing at the same time, but sometimes maybe the screen at the back would change and show some different, like another scene. I got to understand that this was done to show that something was going on at the same time the other things in the other screen was happening. E.g there was a time that I saw Adam and eve on all the screens but I saw the devil planning to trap man on another screen.

So I was watching both at the same time and it felt so real, like I was actually there with them (I’ll come to this part)
Also, I discovered that this was like 70d if I could say that. Because if I watched a scene were rain was falling, rain would suddenly start falling around me( but it wouldn’t touch me, remember I was in the middle of a screen that curved and surrounded me). The screen were very high, almost up to the ceiling , so the characters were very huge too. I also discovered that most times, could hear the thoughts of most of the characters too. It would come out from one screen. That screen only voiced out characters thoughts. Also, Jesus was with me watching silently all through. He never spoke a word, but he looked on quietly. Whenever there was a place he wanted me to pay attention too, he would looked briefly at my eyes, and his eyes would say something like, “ watch clearly daughter”

There were times I felt his sadness too, and once he was crying silently (when Adam ate the fruit). He cried for a long time. Silently like he didn’t want to disturb me or distract me. I would never forget those tears, as long as I live I would remember.
Re: My Journey Into heaven by nnamdiosu(m): 12:07pm On Dec 26, 2018
FIRST NIGHT

When I looked at the screen (when Jesus told me too), I saw the words “BEFORE THE BEGINNING”
Then I saw that, before God created anything, he was God. And he was alone. He was self sufficient, meaning that he didn’t need anyone to do anything for him, even to worship him. He was existing alone. He existed as ADONIA ELOHIM. (a plural of majesty). God doesn’t have a form. You cant say that God is big, BECAUSE THAT WOULD MEAN THAT YOU HAVE QUANTIFIED HIM. YOU CANT SAY GOD IS PERECT PER SAY BECAUSE GOD IS ABOVE PERFECT. But I was made to understand that God decided to allow us use such attributes to relate to him. BUT GOD HAS SOME NAMES THAT NO HUMAN BEING CAN EVEN UNDERSTAND. THINK OF THAT.
God the father, the son and the holy spirit has always existed even before the beginning. Even before the made anything, they were God

John 1: 1: In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 The same was in the beginning with God.
[right][/right]

Now, everything we know or don’t know, I mean everything that has a name was created by God, through Jesus. Or in other words, Jesus created everything.
I saw that because even time, has a name, then, God also created time. Meaning that there was no way to decide how long God was alone before he started making things, because THERE WAS NO TIME THEN. SO YOU COULDN’T SAY A BILLION YEARS EITHER, BECAUSE THERE WAS NOT YET ANYTHING LIKE A BILLION YEARS YET.

When the God decided to start creating, he created spiritual things first, then physical things. It was awesome. I saw various lights clashing on different parts of the screen and when the lights had faded away, there would be things he had created. I say things because I don’t even know their names, there are lots of things, creatures and beings that God made that we humans don’t know yet. I saw that God created everything though spoken word

Psalm 33:8: 8Let all the earth fear the LORD; let all the people of the world revere Him. 9For He spoke, and it came to be; He commanded, and it stood fast.[center][/center]

I saw that before God created the smallest thing, God had already planned out everything in less than a micro second. God never creates something out of boredom. Everything had a special purpose. But in all, God only spoke them into existence.
God then created wisdom. The first thing. God was already love, God himself is love. I saw that the most single emotion that existed everywhere in all creation was love. God is love. Immediately a being was created, it was filed with much love. Love first for God, then itself, then every other creation around it.

I saw that even before God created beings or angels, he created emotions, feelings, attributes, beauty, rank, power etc, then, when he created a being, he bestowed such gifts freely upon the beings. Inanimate was created before animate.
No angel has any power. God freely gave them based on their functions or purposes. And they were very happy and content with it.
I saw how awesome God was. Anything he says immediately happen spiritually, then physically. All the planets we see aren’t empty. He created them to be filled. That’s the rule. I saw God made planets, galaxies then God made different rules or laws to govern them. also EACH LAW DIFFERS FROM PLANET TO PLANET AND PLANET TO PLANET.
Then God made a different planet. This planet was very special. Every being in the universe knew that. But no one knew why yet. God had a very special and different plan for this planet.

I saw that everything was created by God. Darkness, life, heat, cold, everything was created by God. There was no confusion or disorder. Everything was good. God had a purpose for everything.
Then God created the angels. God created them in order and rank and lots of missions or duties. They were billions upon billions. I saw that God gave each of them free will to choose to obey him or note. But they all choose to obey him. They loved him.
Then the screen focused on one particular being with lot of angels under him. He was very very beautiful, and humble. He was also wise and in charge of worship. This angel was very close to God. He had much authority, he also had love. He loved to serve. He was very bright and full of colors. His name was written on all the screens at once. His name was, Lucifer. It means bearer of light or morning star. And truly he beared light.

Parts of him were fashioned like golden instruments. He had a very soft voice that when he sang, even the angels stopped to gaze at him and it moved them to instantly worship God. There was so much love then in heaven.
Then Jesus looked at me, and gave me that eyes of watch carefully and observed. I discovered that after God had created, something bad happened. I cant say what it was, but it was a very bad thing. IT WAS AFTER THIS THING HAPPENED, THAT HELL WAS NOW CREATED. So, hell wasn’t in the original plan of God, but some circumstance that I was not shown happened that made it to be so. I saw that when it was being created, the nature of the true inhabitants was taking note of. That there were going to be beings that had rebelled or disobeyed somehow. I saw that immediately this happened, this bad thing, a new order of angels were created. They were warrior angels. Their task would be to battle and protect some other beings(and fellow angels too), who hadn’t been created yet.

Then, the screen fast forwarded and I saw that there was a world before our present earth. Somehow this world was destroyed, why I don’t know. I wasn’t shown. But I know that something drastic happened. Because everywhere was beautiful, until the screen just unexpected fast forwarded and I saw a dark and fearful planet, full of water. the planet was empty and without form. The screen stayed on this planet for a while. It was like the screen wanted me to remember something. Then it dawned on me, this was that very beautiful and special planet that God had plans for. But why was it in ruins? (that was what I was thinking to myself). It was truly scary. Then I saw a soft blue light hovering over the waters above the earth. The light was the Holy Spirit.
Then I felt someone touch my shoulders. It was Jesus , he said, “this is enough for today. Go write them down and tomorrow you would be back to continue”
I looked at the screen, it just stayed on the same view of the Holy Spirit hovering over all the waters on the earth, like it had heard what Jesus said and agreed with him. Then I woke up.
Re: My Journey Into heaven by nnamdiosu(m): 8:29am On Dec 27, 2018
SECOND NIGHT

Through out the day when I woke up, I mussed over my dream. By evening I was ready. So I started my prayer but after praying for long, nothing happened. I had thought once I start my prayer again, I would have being transported again. But nothing did. So I slept off. As I was almost drifting to sleep, I felt a hand on my shoulder. Like someone just tapped me gently, then immediately I saw my self in the library again. I was with Jesus, and hand was still on my shoulder when I opened my eyes in that place.
He smiled softly at me and said welcome daughter. The screens were already in the same position and the image on the screen was also paused at the very last place I saw it. When I had gazed for a while, the screen continued, like someone had pressed play.

I saw that genesis 1: 2 actually talks about the re creation of the earth not its creation. Because God doesn’t start creating from something. Everything God created in the universe was not existing before. So, the ugly earth was not Gods work. Something made it to be very ugly and scary. I sense a war broke out in the heavens and spread to that planet. Although the planet wasn’t called earth yet, it was when God was re creating the world that he gathered all the waters to one place and called them seas and the dry land he called earth.
I saw that initially, all the continents s we know them now were just one single land, while the whole rivers on the earth where in one place called seas. (when I woke up I googled it and discovered that all the continents can be joined together like a jig saw puzzle, meaning they truly broke out and separated.) Google calls it a super continent.

Genesis 1 9-13: And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so.
10 And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good.

I saw that when I was scared of the earth initially, it was because of the darkness on the earth. That darkness wasn’t just an ordinary darkness. It was spiritual. That it why THE FIRST THING GOD CREATED WASN’T NOT THE SUN, BECAUSE THE SUN WOULDN’T HAVE CLEARED AWAY THE DARKNESS. THE FIRST THING GOD CREATED WAS LIGHT. IT WAS AFTER THIS LIGHT THAT GOD NOW CREATED THE SUN on the fourth day of creation in Genesis 1:16.

Also I discovered that sunlight is actually white. When I woke up on the second day, I googled it and found it to be true. Sunlight is actually white not yellow.

I saw that while God was re creating the earth, every being took notice of it. No one knew yet what God wanted to put on it. I saw that although the bible didn’t mention, God created so many laws on the earth while creating it. But most of them came into effect after man sinned. e.g the survival of the fittest, that states that only the strongest survive in a habitat wasn’t in the original plan of God because there was not supposed to be death on the earth. Also the law of decay, (also known as The Second Law of Thermodynamics) which states that the state of entropy of the entire universe, as an isolated system, will always increase over time. The second law also states that the changes in the entropy in the universe can never be negative. That means that anything on earth begins to decay gradually. That’s why the law of depreciation also exists.

Initially there was order but after the fall of man, things change drastically and unfortunately.
And yes, unlike what evolution says, God indeed finished creating all on the sixth day. And no, monkeys didn’t form to man. Also, animals never evolved. I saw that all animals came from the earth after God spoke them into being. It was like a form just slowly crawled out from the earth, like it was buried in sand and came out of it.
I saw that right from time, science and religion where brothers and sisters, they have always being in one accord. Religion first came into being, then science came and confirmed it. True science shows that everything from the bible, even the ones that are hard to understand were truth . its just the devil, using lots of scientists both knowingly and unknowingly to try and discredit the bible.

I saw that the earth had intelligence. I saw the every atom of sand had life and intelligence. They knew things. They knew who God was and obeyed his word. Fishes knew God and responded to his world, that’s why when God told the fish to swallow jonah, he actually commanded it and the fish obeyed. That’s why a donkey in the bible, saw an angel that would have killed her master and decided to save her master but avoiding the angel, AND WHEN GOD OPENED THE MOUTH OF THE DONKEY, IT RECALLED TO ITS MASTER THAT HAS IT EVER DISOBEYED HIM? MEANING THE DONKEY WAS KEEPING TRACK OF IT’S OBEDIENCE TO THE MASTER. I saw that even plants have emotions and feelings. They hear and responded. THAT'S WHY JESUS SPOKE TO INANIMATE OBJECTS LIKE THEY COULD HEAR, BECAUSE THEY ACTUALLY HEAR. HE SPOKE TO THE SEA AND REBUKED THE WIND.

I saw that after God had created everything on earth, he now wanted to unveil his best work so far. Man. Then the screen paused, and a bright light evolve from the screen. Then something amazing happened till today im till shocked at what I saw.

Each of the screens divided and I saw various compositions or information. For instance, one of the screen started showing the make up of the human brain. I saw the nerves coming together one by one to form tissue of the brain. I saw how specialized it was. No super computer in the world now or in the future can be just a fraction of the human brain. The brain can store great information and recall them instantly.
One screen had the human DNA image on it and it was rotating like a precious stone in a museum is kept for display to the public. I saw that unlike other creation, the genetic make up of man was hidden by God from the rest of creation. Its like God took time to make us up to infused his characters, likes and dislikes into us.

Another screen just focused on the eyes and how it was created to see. I saw delicate wirings being made to make up our eyes. No camera can reach up to half of the human eyes.

Then the human heart was beating very fast in another screen. The Then the voice box or the throat on another screen. I saw that no human being ever created has the same heart beat, voice, retina (in the eyes), finger or foot print. We are all unique, so that if all the human beings ever created was to shout at the same time, God will be able to individually single out each of us, because no voices would ever be the same. And imagine currently we have more than 6.5 billion humans alive now!!!

But the most important part of the man was the blood. This part carried both physical and spiritual duties. Life in essence would be contained in the blood. EVEN BEHAVIOR/CHARACTERS. THAT’S WHY MANY PEOPLE INHERITED MANY THINGS FROM THE PARENTS; IT PASSED ON TO THEM THROUGH THE BLOOD. Temperaments, likes and dislikes etc. blood is scared and valued in the spiritual kingdom. Even the sperm of a man, is partly blood, that’s why regardless of our gender, we all look more like our fathers than mothers.

I saw that every human was super intelligent, special and different from each one. No two humans are the same. Then I saw the human cell. Each human cell was created to live forever (that was the initially plan of God). Our cells were created to heal or repair themselves. Even now, a human liver that has being cut into two will still regenerate to it full length after some thing.
I saw that our cells carry memories. Emotions. Life. I saw God took great time to make us. I saw that amongst everything that God made, human beings were the most priceless. When the screen was showing how Adam was being made, I felt something like liquid milk pouring over me. I had goose pimples, then I looked at Jesus and saw that he also had goose pimples too.

Jesus was reviling the moment he made man, and he cherished it. He loves us so deeply. I looked into his eyes, and it was fixed on the screen, like he didn’t want to miss any part of it. I found out that everything in our body was made for a purpose. And a reason.
I saw that when God made man, there was a special void, that only God could fill. I saw that very one born into the world regardless of your religion, or tribe has that void and would always seek God at one time or the other. Directly or indirectly

When God made Adam, he still was lifeless. But he was perfect. for a while he just laid on the floor. Then God breath into Adam and in that breath was a lot of things. First was intelligence, then love, then God presence too, that filled that void in man.
I also saw the garden of Eden. It was a real place. And very beautiful. It was God’s own paradise. Then the screen focused on one tree. As I looked on the tree, I saw a name: the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. The tree had very beautiful fruits, I haven’t see any like this. The tree was also very beautiful.

I saw that initially, animals could talk or rather communicate with Adam and amongst themselves. There was no killing or oppression amongst animals. I saw that the earth was quiet, clean and neat then. The sunlight had a very beautiful glow. It was like early morning almost all the time. The air was sweet, clean, almost like slight perfume was in it. (the perfume came from the flowers though)
I saw that for a while, man was perfect but something was missing. I saw Adam laid down under one of the trees and slept for a very long time. Whilst he slept, God came back from his rest and made his ultimate master piece. A creature that was so important to all creation. A being that would ensure that it was possible for the human race to later be saved when they fell. A being that the devil would eventually come to hate more than anything.
Re: My Journey Into heaven by nnamdiosu(m): 9:22am On Dec 27, 2018
THE WOMAN

The last thing an artist or scientist does is usually their greatest master piece. Although God had indicated he had rested on the seventh day, HE STILL CAME OUT TO CREATE ONCE MORE. A SUPER MASTER PIECE. A being that the rest of creation’s survival would depend on. The woman.
God made eve from one of the bones of Adam. And she was very womanly and beautiful. Unlike Adam, eve wasn’t breath into. So she looked up to Adam for many things. Adam taught her about God, the earth, the animals (because he had named them all before she came into existence). Eve was simple like a child. Very cheerful. There was a time when she looked up at the screen and for a second, our eyes jammed. When our eyes meet, I saw love and innocent. I saw simplicity .And I felt goose pimples all over me. Then she looked away and said something to adam who laughed and asked her to come see something.

Suddenly I felt great compassion and pity for eve. Then it dawned on me. This was my mother. All of us mother. Even Jesus’s mother too. Because all other humans descended from her.
When I was a child (now I’m ashamed to say), I was angry with eve for eating the fruit. I felt like she was the cause for all the misery in the world. But when I looked into her eyes, I saw a different chapter to it all.
I saw a woman with a child’s nature, innocent and harmless. I noticed that after a while eve became restless in the garden whilst adam was moving around tending it, like she wanted something. Something so badly.
Amongst all animals that were created, the serpent was the wisest. Maybe that’s why Jesus said we should as wise as it. When I looked at it eyes, it had great intelligence.

I noticed that the serpent was watching her for a while and studying her. It actually studied adm too, but decided to approach eve. before he spoke to her. Most times, adam and eve would be together, sometimes they would be apart for a while. I saw an animal walking on four legs, but with the nature/skin of a snake. It was a beautiful and wise being too. Adam loved eve so much. That he was willing to eat the fruit because she ate it. Adam wasn’t actually deceived. Only eve was.

1st timothy 2:14: And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.

It was one of this period that the serpent came and spoke to her. As the serpent walked to her on it’s feet. As he walked to her, the screen just paused. I looked up at Jesus. I was about to tell him to let me stay for a while let me hear what the serpent was about to say. But I noticed tears in his eyes. Like he had being crying for a long time. His tears were silvery. I was confused, it was later I now knew why. He just shook his head, to say no, like he had heard what I was going to say already. He now said” tomorrow daughter, tomorrow you will resume”. Immediately he said that I woke up.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Journey Into heaven by Anas09: 9:15pm On Dec 27, 2018
nnamdiosu:
THE WOMAN

The last thing an artist or scientist does is usually their greatest master piece. Although God had indicated he had rested on the seventh day, HE STILL CAME OUT TO CREATE ONCE MORE. A SUPER MASTER PIECE. A being that the rest of creation’s survival would depend on. The woman.
God made eve from one of the bones of Adam. And she was very womanly and beautiful. Unlike Adam, eve wasn’t breath into. So she looked up to Adam for many things. Adam taught her about God, the earth, the animals (because he had named them all before she came into existence). Eve was simple like a child. Very cheerful. There was a time when she looked up at the screen and for a second, our eyes jammed. When our eyes meet, I saw love and innocent. I saw simplicity .And I felt goose pimples all over me. Then she looked away and said something to adam who laughed and asked her to come see something.

Suddenly I felt great compassion and pity for eve. Then it dawned on me. This was my mother. All of us mother. Even Jesus’s mother too. Because all other humans descended from her.
When I was a child (now I’m ashamed to say), I was angry with eve for eating the fruit. I felt like she was the cause for all the misery in the world. But when I looked into her eyes, I saw a different chapter to it all.
I saw a woman with a child’s nature, innocent and harmless. I noticed that after a while eve became restless in the garden whilst adam was moving around tending it, like she wanted something. Something so badly.
Amongst all animals that were created, the serpent was the wisest. Maybe that’s why Jesus said we should as wise as it. When I looked at it eyes, it had great intelligence.

I noticed that the serpent was watching her for a while and studying her. It actually studied adm too, but decided to approach eve. before he spoke to her. Most times, adam and eve would be together, sometimes they would be apart for a while. I saw an animal walking on four legs, but with the nature/skin of a snake. It was a beautiful and wise being too. Adam loved eve so much. That he was willing to eat the fruit because she ate it. Adam wasn’t actually deceived. Only eve was.

1st timothy 2:14: And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.

It was one of this period that the serpent came and spoke to her. As the serpent walked to her on it’s feet. As he walked to her, the screen just paused. I looked up at Jesus. I was about to tell him to let me stay for a while let me hear what the serpent was about to say. But I noticed tears in his eyes. Like he had being crying for a long time. His tears were silvery. I was confused, it was later I now knew why. He just shook his head, to say no, like he had heard what I was going to say already. He now said” tomorrow daughter, tomorrow you will resume”. Immediately he said that I woke up.
You are good.

1 Like

Re: My Journey Into heaven by nnamdiosu(m): 11:37pm On Dec 27, 2018
Anas09:

You are good.

Thanks ma. Really appreciate this.
Re: My Journey Into heaven by nnamdiosu(m): 8:22am On Dec 28, 2018
THIRD NIGHT

Throughout the day, I was bothered. I couldn’t eat. I was just reading the whole of genesis 2 and 3. The tears of Jesus was still on my mind. And it bothered me greatly. By midnight, I felt sober, I cant explain why. I tried to sleep but somehow I couldn’t.
By some minutes past 2, I felt a presence by my bed side. I turned and saw an angel. He just said “come, the Lord sends for you”. The moment he said it, I saw myself and the angel back into the library.
Jesus was there, but this time around, with another angel. The angel that I saw in my room, that came to bring me, went and also stood by the side of Jesus.

Jesus looked at me and said “welcome daughter. From this point on pay close attention. This is the beginning of a new age. The fall of man ushered in a new age”. Then Jesus waved his hand at the screen.
I looked at the screen and saw that several sections held multiple parts. One of the screen focused on heaven. I saw God on his throne watching attentively to what the serpent was telling eve. The angels in heaven were confused; they held their breath in anticipation. They could also see what was about to happen. Only God was calm on the throne, like he was just re watching an event, however he was very attentive.
Because of man, angels have seen so many qualities of God that they never knew he had. They’ve seen long suffering, great love, understanding etc. infact even the angels learn more about God each passing day.

I saw the devil, also watching closely, somewhere from afar at what was about to transpire. He was quiet and also attentive while his legions of demons were silently cheering eve, sadistically to eat the fruit. He sat on a black silver seat, focused on the scene in front of him. I saw that the devil was using the serpent. Just like an agent. I saw that if they succeeded (which they did), different parts of the earth would be distributed to them to rule (demons). Ownership of the earth would be given to him. The right to afflict and torment man would be given to him. The right to also appear in heaven as one of the main principalities would be given to him.
I saw that God made man to rule on earth. God actually told man to subdue the earth. If you look at the dictionary for subdue, it means:

Subdue:
(verb)
overcome, quieten, or bring under control (a feeling or person).

so that means they were either people or things that man was to subdue.

But if man sins, man would have handed over rights to earth to the devil, (or whoever made him to sin)

Romans 6:16: Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?

After the serpent had spoken, eve looked at the tree for a while. She was undecided at first. She was trying to decide whether to eat it or not. When eve reached out and ate the fruit, man hadn’t yet fallen. Because Adam (who was the head), hadn’t eaten yet. It was until Adam ate that their eyes were both opened, at the same time. And their conscience heavily pricked them.

Because God was a God of love, he wanted it to be shown that his creation loved him because they wanted too, not because he forced them. love brings trust. The moment Adam ate the fruit, I looked up in shock at Jesus. He was calm. Very calm. But mixed with the calm, was deep pain. I felt his sadness, but this time around, he didn’t cry. The other angels beside him, didn’t have any expression on their face. One of them turned to me when I was looking at Jesus, then turned his face back to the screen to watch.
When Adam ate the fruit, I noticed something in the atmosphere. Like an invisible dark breeze, it swept across the whole earth slowly. It started from the Garden of Eden and swept across. Jesus just said solemnly, that was the curse of death and decay unleashed on the earth. This vapor went through the earth.
Also, once Adam ate the fruit, one of the screens showed the cells in Adam. They were duplicating/dividing normally like cells do, then all of a sudden, something like a computer glitch occurred, like the screen had low voltage power, then the screen became normal as before. But when I looked closely I saw that he cells, were not vibrating as fast as before. I saw that the dark breeze or vapour that Jesus earlier said was the curse of death and decay had stained Adam’s cell faintly. When each cell divided, it was weaker and weaker. This was very tiny to see, but the screen was magnified automatically for me to see it. That’s why from Adam the life span of man has being reducing drastically. Sin has being weakening mankind.

Most of the angels knew Adam personally and they were sadness in heaven. In the other camp there was jubilation. God had told Adam that the moment he eats of the fruit he would die, I saw that the death wasn’t physical, (although the physical death would come much later), it was spiritual. Lowly, communication with God was dying gradually.
The animals were changing too. Initially, all the animals in the earth could relate with each other freely. But I noticed that slowly, big animals stayed with big animals, while little animals moved to little animals side. It was like love amongst them was reducing slowly. Also, Adam lost the ability to communicate with the angels or animals or plants too (yes, plants can communicate).
But in all I saw pain and grief. Eve felt the most pain. She honestly didn’t expect all that was happening. Physically off course. But that want the main issue. All that was minor.

I saw ruler ship pass from Adam to Satan. Satan now became the ruler of this world. I saw that because man had disobeyed God, automatically, man had become an enemy of God. Because man was an enemy of God, man had joined all enemies of God. Because man had joined all enemies of God, man was now in league with the devil. Also, God law decreed punishment for any sin. ETERNAL. SO GOD HAD TO PUNISH MAN FOR EVER TO PROVE HE WAS A JUST GOD. The law of God however gave a clause to this. THAT ONLY BLOOD COULD ATONE FOR THE SIN. AND THE PERSON WHOSE BLOOD WOULD BE USED HAD TO

I) GIVE HIS BLOOD WILLINGLY
II) BE WITHOUT SIN HIMSELF
III) MUST BE HUMAN

Then I heard someone crying softly. I turned to one of the screens and saw eve crying bitterly. I was moved with compassion for her. She didn’t understand what was happening. I felt her fear, confusion and anxiety. That was why they went to hide. Sin brings fear, like child who has disobeyed it’s father. And the father calls the child. Adam too was comforting her, but he was deeply sadden. There was something like dress of leave around them. it was shabbily made. Like they made it in a hurry.

There was a sort of sadness in the air. Everything still appeared normally, but things were not the same. Because Adam sinned, sinned brought in death. And because the devil was the originator of sin, he automatically controlled death. The devil by right was given the keys to death and hell. That was why when Jesus died, he went to hell to get the keys to death and hell. Death and hell always moved together.

Revelation 1:18 8 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

Jesus laid his hand on my shoulder. I already what it signified. He just sighed deeply and said, “enough for now child. Tomorrow is another day” And I woke up.

1 Like

Re: My Journey Into heaven by yummy76: 9:40am On Dec 28, 2018
jiggaz:
Anas do u mean Heaven and Hell by Emanuel Sweedensborg? I have glanced through it online... It's very nice but there are some things he wrote i didn't agree with... Like seeing pagans in heaven, unless he meant those people accepted Christ on their death beds. I have downloaded it yesterday, will start reading it this evening.

I love reading about heaven, it gives me great joy cos this filthy world is passing away.

I have two ebooks about heaven that will blow your mind.

1) Heaven, Paradise, The Holy City and The Glory of The Throne by Seneca Sodi.... ( This is my best account of heaven by a man who died for 40 days. I was blown away!! Heaven is simply amazing!! He answered so many questions people love asking about Heaven) i have read it 4 times. Seneca Sodi was a Greek man or Jewish, cant remember. He had this experience in 1909.

2) Intra Muros ( Within Heaven's Gate) by Rebecca Springer... You will love this and it will make you long for heaven. I have read it 4 times. Rebecca Springer is American.. This her experience happened in 1890's before 1900...

If you want these ebooks, lemme know. I will send them to you.
I want them please, e-books thanks
Re: My Journey Into heaven by yummy76: 10:13am On Dec 28, 2018
nnamdiosu:
THE WOMAN

It was one of this period that the serpent came and spoke to her. As the serpent walked to her on it’s feet. As he walked to her, the screen just paused. I looked up at Jesus. I was about to tell him to let me stay for a while let me hear what the serpent was about to say. But I noticed tears in his eyes. Like he had being crying for a long time. His tears were silvery. I was confused, it was later I now knew why. He just shook his head, to say no, like he had heard what I was going to say already. He now said” tomorrow daughter, tomorrow you will resume”. Immediately he said that I woke up.,
Awesome!
Re: My Journey Into heaven by yummy76: 10:15am On Dec 28, 2018
nnamdiosu:
SECOND NIGHT

Through out the day when I woke up, I mussed over my dream. By evening I was ready. So I started my prayer but after praying for long, nothing happened. I had thought once I start my prayer again, I would have being transported again. But nothing did. So I slept off. As I was almost drifting to sleep, I felt a hand on my shoulder. Like someone just tapped me gently, then immediately I saw my self in the library again. I was with Jesus, and hand was still on my shoulder when I opened my eyes in that place.
He smiled softly at me and said welcome daughter. The screens were already in the same position and the image on the screen was also paused at the very last place I saw it. When I had gazed for a while, the screen continued, like someone had pressed play.

I saw that genesis 1: 2 actually talks about the re creation of the earth not its creation. Because God doesn’t start creating from something. Everything God created in the universe was not existing before. So, the ugly earth was not Gods work. Something made it to be very ugly and scary. I sense a war broke out in the heavens and spread to that planet. Although the planet wasn’t called earth yet, it was when God was re creating the world that he gathered all the waters to one place and called them seas and the dry land he called earth.
I saw that initially, all the continents s we know them now were just one single land, while the whole rivers on the earth where in one place called seas. (when I woke up I googled it and discovered that all the continents can be joined together like a jig saw puzzle, meaning they truly broke out and separated.) Google calls it a super continent.

Genesis 1 9-13: And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so.
10 And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good.

I saw that when I was scared of the earth initially, it was because of the darkness on the earth. That darkness wasn’t just an ordinary darkness. It was spiritual. That it why THE FIRST THING GOD CREATED WASN’T NOT THE SUN, BECAUSE THE SUN WOULDN’T HAVE CLEARED AWAY THE DARKNESS. THE FIRST THING GOD CREATED WAS LIGHT. IT WAS AFTER THIS LIGHT THAT GOD NOW CREATED THE SUN on the fourth day of creation in Genesis 1:16.

Also I discovered that sunlight is actually white. When I woke up on the second day, I googled it and found it to be true. Sunlight is actually white not yellow.

I saw that while God was re creating the earth, every being took notice of it. No one knew yet what God wanted to put on it. I saw that although the bible didn’t mention, God created so many laws on the earth while creating it. But most of them came into effect after man sinned. e.g the survival of the fittest, that states that only the strongest survive in a habitat wasn’t in the original plan of God because there was not supposed to be death on the earth. Also the law of decay, (also known as The Second Law of Thermodynamics) which states that the state of entropy of the entire universe, as an isolated system, will always increase over time. The second law also states that the changes in the entropy in the universe can never be negative. That means that anything on earth begins to decay gradually. That’s why the law of depreciation also exists.

Initially there was order but after the fall of man, things change drastically and unfortunately.
And yes, unlike what evolution says, God indeed finished creating all on the sixth day. And no, monkeys didn’t form to man. Also, animals never evolved. I saw that all animals came from the earth after God spoke them into being. It was like a form just slowly crawled out from the earth, like it was buried in sand and came out of it.
I saw that right from time, science and religion where brothers and sisters, they have always being in one accord. Religion first came into being, then science came and confirmed it. True science shows that everything from the bible, even the ones that are hard to understand were truth . its just the devil, using lots of scientists both knowingly and unknowingly to try and discredit the bible.

I saw that the earth had intelligence. I saw the every atom of sand had life and intelligence. They knew things. They knew who God was and obeyed his word. Fishes knew God and responded to his world, that’s why when God told the fish to swallow jonah, he actually commanded it and the fish obeyed. That’s why a donkey in the bible, saw an angel that would have killed her master and decided to save her master but avoiding the angel, AND WHEN GOD OPENED THE MOUTH OF THE DONKEY, IT RECALLED TO ITS MASTER THAT HAS IT EVER DISOBEYED HIM? MEANING THE DONKEY WAS KEEPING TRACK OF IT’S OBEDIENCE TO THE MASTER. I saw that even plants have emotions and feelings. They hear and responded. THAT'S WHY JESUS SPOKE TO INANIMATE OBJECTS LIKE THEY COULD HEAR, BECAUSE THEY ACTUALLY HEAR. HE SPOKE TO THE SEA AND REBUKED THE WIND.

I saw that after God had created everything on earth, he now wanted to unveil his best work so far. Man. Then the screen paused, and a bright light evolve from the screen. Then something amazing happened till today im till shocked at what I saw.

Each of the screens divided and I saw various compositions or information. For instance, one of the screen started showing the make up of the human brain. I saw the nerves coming together one by one to form tissue of the brain. I saw how specialized it was. No super computer in the world now or in the future can be just a fraction of the human brain. The brain can store great information and recall them instantly.
One screen had the human DNA image on it and it was rotating like a precious stone in a museum is kept for display to the public. I saw that unlike other creation, the genetic make up of man was hidden by God from the rest of creation. Its like God took time to make us up to infused his characters, likes and dislikes into us.

Another screen just focused on the eyes and how it was created to see. I saw delicate wirings being made to make up our eyes. No camera can reach up to half of the human eyes.

Then the human heart was beating very fast in another screen. The Then the voice box or the throat on another screen. I saw that no human being ever created has the same heart beat, voice, retina (in the eyes), finger or foot print. We are all unique, so that if all the human beings ever created was to shout at the same time, God will be able to individually single out each of us, because no voices would ever be the same. And imagine currently we have more than 6.5 billion humans alive now!!!

But the most important part of the man was the blood. This part carried both physical and spiritual duties. Life in essence would be contained in the blood. EVEN BEHAVIOR/CHARACTERS. THAT’S WHY MANY PEOPLE INHERITED MANY THINGS FROM THE PARENTS; IT PASSED ON TO THEM THROUGH THE BLOOD. Temperaments, likes and dislikes etc. blood is scared and valued in the spiritual kingdom. Even the sperm of a man, is partly blood, that’s why regardless of our gender, we all look more like our fathers than mothers.

I saw that every human was super intelligent, special and different from each one. No two humans are the same. Then I saw the human cell. Each human cell was created to live forever (that was the initially plan of God). Our cells were created to heal or repair themselves. Even now, a human liver that has being cut into two will still regenerate to it full length after some thing.
I saw that our cells carry memories. Emotions. Life. I saw God took great time to make us. I saw that amongst everything that God made, human beings were the most priceless. When the screen was showing how Adam was being made, I felt something like liquid milk pouring over me. I had goose pimples, then I looked at Jesus and saw that he also had goose pimples too.

Jesus was reviling the moment he made man, and he cherished it. He loves us so deeply. I looked into his eyes, and it was fixed on the screen, like he didn’t want to miss any part of it. I found out that everything in our body was made for a purpose. And a reason.
I saw that when God made man, there was a special void, that only God could fill. I saw that very one born into the world regardless of your religion, or tribe has that void and would always seek God at one time or the other. Directly or indirectly

When God made Adam, he still was lifeless. But he was perfect. for a while he just laid on the floor. Then God breath into Adam and in that breath was a lot of things. First was intelligence, then love, then God presence too, that filled that void in man.
I also saw the garden of Eden. It was a real place. And very beautiful. It was God’s own paradise. Then the screen focused on one tree. As I looked on the tree, I saw a name: the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. The tree had very beautiful fruits, I haven’t see any like this. The tree was also very beautiful.

I saw that initially, animals could talk or rather communicate with Adam and amongst themselves. There was no killing or oppression amongst animals. I saw that the earth was quiet, clean and neat then. The sunlight had a very beautiful glow. It was like early morning almost all the time. The air was sweet, clean, almost like slight perfume was in it. (the perfume came from the flowers though)
I saw that for a while, man was perfect but something was missing. I saw Adam laid down under one of the trees and slept for a very long time. Whilst he slept, God came back from his rest and made his ultimate master piece. A creature that was so important to all creation. A being that would ensure that it was possible for the human race to later be saved when they fell. A being that the devil would eventually come to hate more than anything.
Wonderful!

1 Like

Re: My Journey Into heaven by Anas09: 11:53am On Dec 28, 2018
nnamdiosu:
THIRD NIGHT

Throughout the day, I was bothered. I couldn’t eat. I was just reading the whole of genesis 2 and 3. The tears of Jesus was still on my mind. And it bothered me greatly. By midnight, I felt sober, I cant explain why. I tried to sleep but somehow I couldn’t.
By some minutes past 2, I felt a presence by my bed side. I turned and saw an angel. He just said “come, the Lord sends for you”. The moment he said it, I saw myself and the angel back into the library.
Jesus was there, but this time around, with another angel. The angel that I saw in my room, that came to bring me, went and also stood by the side of Jesus.

Jesus looked at me and said “welcome daughter. From this point on pay close attention. This is the beginning of a new age. The fall of man ushered in a new age”. Then Jesus waved his hand at the screen.
I looked at the screen and saw that several sections held multiple parts. One of the screen focused on heaven. I saw God on his throne watching attentively to what the serpent was telling eve. The angels in heaven were confused; they held their breath in anticipation. They could also see what was about to happen. Only God was calm on the throne, like he was just re watching an event, however he was very attentive.
Because of man, angels have seen so many qualities of God that they never knew he had. They’ve seen long suffering, great love, understanding etc. infact even the angels learn more about God each passing day.

I saw the devil, also watching closely, somewhere from afar at what was about to transpire. He was quiet and also attentive while his legions of demons were silently cheering eve, sadistically to eat the fruit. He sat on a black silver seat, focused on the scene in front of him. I saw that the devil was using the serpent. Just like an agent. I saw that if they succeeded (which they did), different parts of the earth would be distributed to them to rule (demons). Ownership of the earth would be given to him. The right to afflict and torment man would be given to him. The right to also appear in heaven as one of the main principalities would be given to him.
I saw that God made man to rule on earth. God actually told man to subdue the earth. If you look at the dictionary for subdue, it means:

Subdue:
(verb)
overcome, quieten, or bring under control (a feeling or person).

so that means they were either people or things that man was to subdue.

But if man sins, man would have handed over rights to earth to the devil, (or whoever made him to sin)

Romans 6:16: Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?

After the serpent had spoken, eve looked at the tree for a while. She was undecided at first. She was trying to decide whether to eat it or not. When eve reached out and ate the fruit, man hadn’t yet fallen. Because Adam (who was the head), hadn’t eaten yet. It was until Adam ate that their eyes were both opened, at the same time. And their conscience heavily pricked them.

Because God was a God of love, he wanted it to be shown that his creation loved him because they wanted too, not because he forced them. love brings trust. The moment Adam ate the fruit, I looked up in shock at Jesus. He was calm. Very calm. But mixed with the calm, was deep pain. I felt his sadness, but this time around, he didn’t cry. The other angels beside him, didn’t have any expression on their face. One of them turned to me when I was looking at Jesus, then turned his face back to the screen to watch.
When Adam ate the fruit, I noticed something in the atmosphere. Like an invisible dark breeze, it swept across the whole earth slowly. It started from the Garden of Eden and swept across. Jesus just said solemnly, that was the curse of death and decay unleashed on the earth. This vapor went through the earth.
Also, once Adam ate the fruit, one of the screens showed the cells in Adam. They were duplicating/dividing normally like cells do, then all of a sudden, something like a computer glitch occurred, like the screen had low voltage power, then the screen became normal as before. But when I looked closely I saw that he cells, were not vibrating as fast as before. I saw that the dark breeze or vapour that Jesus earlier said was the curse of death and decay had stained Adam’s cell faintly. When each cell divided, it was weaker and weaker. This was very tiny to see, but the screen was magnified automatically for me to see it. That’s why from Adam the life span of man has being reducing drastically. Sin has being weakening mankind.

Most of the angels knew Adam personally and they were sadness in heaven. In the other camp there was jubilation. God had told Adam that the moment he eats of the fruit he would die, I saw that the death wasn’t physical, (although the physical death would come much later), it was spiritual. Lowly, communication with God was dying gradually.
The animals were changing too. Initially, all the animals in the earth could relate with each other freely. But I noticed that slowly, big animals stayed with big animals, while little animals moved to little animals side. It was like love amongst them was reducing slowly. Also, Adam lost the ability to communicate with the angels or animals or plants too (yes, plants can communicate).
But in all I saw pain and grief. Eve felt the most pain. She honestly didn’t expect all that was happening. Physically off course. But that want the main issue. All that was minor.

I saw ruler ship pass from Adam to Satan. Satan now became the ruler of this world. I saw that because man had disobeyed God, automatically, man had become an enemy of God. Because man was an enemy of God, man had joined all enemies of God. Because man had joined all enemies of God, man was now in league with the devil. Also, God law decreed punishment for any sin. ETERNAL. SO GOD HAD TO PUNISH MAN FOR EVER TO PROVE HE WAS A JUST GOD. The law of God however gave a clause to this. THAT ONLY BLOOD COULD ATONE FOR THE SIN. AND THE PERSON WHOSE BLOOD WOULD BE USED HAD TO

I) GIVE HIS BLOOD WILLINGLY
II) BE WITHOUT SIN HIMSELF
III) MUST BE HUMAN

Then I heard someone crying softly. I turned to one of the screens and saw eve crying bitterly. I was moved with compassion for her. She didn’t understand what was happening. I felt her fear, confusion and anxiety. That was why they went to hide. Sin brings fear, like child who has disobeyed it’s father. And the father calls the child. Adam too was comforting her, but he was deeply sadden. There was something like dress of leave around them. it was shabbily made. Like they made it in a hurry.

There was a sort of sadness in the air. Everything still appeared normally, but things were not the same. Because Adam sinned, sinned brought in death. And because the devil was the originator of sin, he automatically controlled death. The devil by right was given the keys to death and hell. That was why when Jesus died, he went to hell to get the keys to death and hell. Death and hell always moved together.

Revelation 1:18 8 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

Jesus laid his hand on my shoulder. I already what it signified. He just sighed deeply and said, “enough for now child. Tomorrow is another day” And I woke up.
Nnam. pls menttion your followers. I'm sure they are not aware of the updates.
Re: My Journey Into heaven by jiggaz(m): 1:05pm On Dec 28, 2018
yummy76:
I want them please, e-books thanks
send your email or pm me.
Re: My Journey Into heaven by jiggaz(m): 1:07pm On Dec 28, 2018
Anas09:

Been seeing the updates... Will read everything later... Just dat there's no time with all the Christmas activities...
Re: My Journey Into heaven by nnamdiosu(m): 2:04pm On Dec 28, 2018
Anas09:

OK ma. Thanks
Re: My Journey Into heaven by nnamdiosu(m): 2:05pm On Dec 28, 2018
Hotsswag12 ,
jubianose

Aceed

toyosi20188
jiggaz

Madprophet
Tjayjosh

Kindly check the new updates and inform others too pls. Hope i didnt forget anyone. Thanks

Lol. Modified . sorry yummy76
smiley
Re: My Journey Into heaven by yummy76: 2:10pm On Dec 28, 2018
jiggaz:
send your email or pm me.
taiwocraig@gmail.com
Re: My Journey Into heaven by yummy76: 2:11pm On Dec 28, 2018
nnamdiosu:
Hotsswag12 ,
jubianose

Aceed

toyosi20188
jiggaz

Madprophet
Tjayjosh

Kindly check the new updates and inform others too pls. Hope i didnt forget anyone. Thanks me nah�

Re: My Journey Into heaven by Anas09: 2:59pm On Dec 28, 2018
jiggaz:
Been seeing the updates... Will read everything later... Just dat there's no time with all the Christmas activities...
No finish the Christmas this year o, remain some for next year.
Re: My Journey Into heaven by jubianose(m): 3:47pm On Dec 28, 2018
nnamdiosu:
Hotsswag12 ,
jubianose

Aceed

toyosi20188
jiggaz

Madprophet
Tjayjosh

Kindly check the new updates and inform others too pls. Hope i didnt forget anyone. Thanks

smiley

i sight u bro...

1 Like

Re: My Journey Into heaven by jiggaz(m): 4:12pm On Dec 28, 2018
yummy76:
taiwocraig@gmail.com
i have sent u the 2 books... Check your email...
Re: My Journey Into heaven by jiggaz(m): 4:13pm On Dec 28, 2018
nnamdiosu:
Hotsswag12 ,
jubianose

Aceed

toyosi20188
jiggaz

Madprophet
Tjayjosh

smiley
thanx my bro... I will read it... I love reading about the supernatural... I guess i am in for a great ride... Thank you.

1 Like

Re: My Journey Into heaven by jiggaz(m): 4:14pm On Dec 28, 2018
Anas09:

No finish the Christmas this year o, remain some for next year.
ok ooo cheesy
Re: My Journey Into heaven by Tjayjosh(m): 7:50pm On Dec 28, 2018
nnamdiosu:
Hotsswag12 ,
jubianose

Aceed

toyosi20188
jiggaz

Madprophet
Tjayjosh

smiley
Thanks bro.
Re: My Journey Into heaven by hotswagg12: 9:35pm On Dec 28, 2018
Great write up @nnamdiousu. May God continue to bless and give you more wisdom.

1 Like

Re: My Journey Into heaven by nnamdiosu(m): 7:57am On Dec 29, 2018
hotswagg12:
Great write up @nnamdiousu. May God continue to bless and give you more wisdom.

thanks sir
Re: My Journey Into heaven by yummy76: 8:01am On Dec 29, 2018
jiggaz:
i have sent u the 2 books... Check your email...
Thanks a million, seen them
Re: My Journey Into heaven by nnamdiosu(m): 8:15am On Dec 29, 2018
FOURTH NIGHT

I had already slept and woken up severally. I then decided to read my bible. This was around 5 am. And as I was reading, I asleep on my bible. And I saw my self in the library.
Jesus was seating on a stool, the kind that barbers had in saloon. The stool was golden with blue embroiders by the edges. A similar one was next to it but smaller. He motioned me to come seat by his side, which I did. His face was very serious, unlike other times when he smiled at me. There were no angels this time around.
I sat and waited for the screen to commence. But nothing happened. So I looked at Jesus who was looking deeply at me.
After gazing at me, he looked away and said, daughter, “sin is a very deadly thing. No sin is different from the other. I was sent into the world by my father to destroy all the works of the devil, and sin is one of them. sin caused your first parents to lose their position and glory. Sin destroys spiritually then physically.

It separates one from me, when man sinned, I could easily have destroyed mankind and re created another set. But my love for man was too much, it overwhelmed me to do the impossible, the unthinkable and the unimaginable. When he said those words, they re echoed all over the library.
The moment he finished talking, the screen began playing.

The time was around evening, maybe 4, 5 pm. The garden was getting cooler. I saw the shape of a man, covered with bright light moving around the garden. His presence and view was spectacular. Wherever this being passed, the flowers tingled to acknowledge his presence. The screen only focus on his back and prevented me from seeing his face.
He had little drops of golden oil moving all around his fame, and some drop wherever he stepped on. I could smell his sweet perfume envelope the library where we sat. He glided majestically around the garden. He would get to a place, stop, turn back and move along a different path. He appeared to be looking for someone or something.
Each time he turned, the screen turned along with him, so I couldn’t see his face. I badly wanted to see his face. But it was like the screen/view didn’t want me. Like it was protecting me from something.
But I felt great love like wave lengths coming out from this majestic being. It came out from the screen and swallowed me. I felt healed. I felt my heart come alive and beat faster. I felt like a soft warm feeling wash through me that ended in goose pimples.
It was when the being shouted ‘ADAM’ that I knew it was JEHOVAH. It was God looking for adam.
One of the screens showed adam and eve in between some garden leaves hiding. They were ashamed, I felt their fear too.
One other screen showed the devil and his demons rejoicing in their realm. The serpent stood somewhere near the garden a bit far from adam and eve. It had being promised so many things by the devil, in exchange for what he did. Amongst all, he was to be the insignia or signature of the devil, the most preferred animal representation of the devil. He would be the most adored animal in the devil’s kingdom. The one all his agents would prefer to replicate or turn into the image of a serpent.

God never cursed man. He only cursed the ground for man’s sake and he cursed the serpent.
I saw deep sorrow in heaven. That’s was the first time I saw that kind of sorrow ever in the heavens. It was a heavy pain and sorrow. Even the angels hadn’t yet comprehended the effects of sin on earth, although they knew that what happened earlier to the earth, could repeat itself.
I looked at the screen showing the devil and his angels rejoicing. It was really a great victory. But whilst they were rejoicing, God said something that made them pause, then they all got very aggressive and their rejoicing was turned to heavy mourning.
The human race had fallen and were to be aligned automatically to his kingdom. Just like the angels of old, they were to be abandoned and cast away for ever. That has always being the law. Any race or creature that sins is cast away. But God had refused to cast man away. Instead, God had made a promise, a decree, and a prophecy that will save man.

Genesis 3:15: And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring[a] and hers; he will crush[b] your head, and you will strike his heel.”

That was one of the reasons why the devil hates the human race. Legally, we were supposed to be his servants. just like how demons serve him. But God didn’t allow us to be that way. Secondly, he hates God with perfect hatred, and as beings made in the image and likeness of God, we remind him of God. Constantly. we remind him of his loss, both in the garden of Eden and on Calvary. WE REMIND HIM OF THE FACT THAT NO ONE IS IN INDISPENSABLE. For those humans that serve him and think he loves them, you’re mistaken. He can never love you, no matter how many victories you bring to him. Deep down, he always hate you. The devil is incapable of loving you. He always dumps and punishes all those that serve him, EVEN THE BEST OF HIS SERVANTS, HE WILL STILL PUNISH THEM.
Re: My Journey Into heaven by yummy76: 2:09pm On Dec 29, 2018
nnamdiosu:
FOURTH NIGHT

I had already slept and woken up severally. I then decided to read my bible. This was around 5 am. And as I was reading, I asleep on my bible. And I saw my self in the library.
Jesus was seating on a stool, the kind that barbers had in saloon. The stool was golden with blue embroiders by the edges. A similar one was next to it but smaller. He motioned me to come seat by his side, which I did. His face was very serious, unlike other times when he smiled at me. There were no angels this time around.
I sat and waited for the screen to commence. But nothing happened. So I looked at Jesus who was looking deeply at me.
After gazing at me, he looked away and said, daughter, “sin is a very deadly thing. No sin is different from the other. I was sent into the world by my father to destroy all the works of the devil, and sin is one of them. sin caused your first parents to lose their position and glory. Sin destroys spiritually then physically.

It separates one from me, when man sinned, I could easily have destroyed mankind and re created another set. But my love for man was too much, it overwhelmed me to do the impossible, the unthinkable and the unimaginable. When he said those words, they re echoed all over the library.
The moment he finished talking, the screen began playing.

The time was around evening, maybe 4, 5 pm. The garden was getting cooler. I saw the shape of a man, covered with bright light moving around the garden. His presence and view was spectacular. Wherever this being passed, the flowers tingled to acknowledge his presence. The screen only focus on his back and prevented me from seeing his face.
He had little drops of golden oil moving all around his fame, and some drop wherever he stepped on. I could smell his sweet perfume envelope the library where we sat. He glided majestically around the garden. He would get to a place, stop, turn back and move along a different path. He appeared to be looking for someone or something.
Each time he turned, the screen turned along with him, so I couldn’t see his face. I badly wanted to see his face. But it was like the screen/view didn’t want me. Like it was protecting me from something.
But I felt great love like wave lengths coming out from this majestic being. It came out from the screen and swallowed me. I felt healed. I felt my heart come alive and beat faster. I felt like a soft warm feeling wash through me that ended in goose pimples.
It was when the being shouted ‘ADAM’ that I knew it was JEHOVAH. It was God looking for adam.
One of the screens showed adam and eve in between some garden leaves hiding. They were ashamed, I felt their fear too.
One other screen showed the devil and his demons rejoicing in their realm. The serpent stood somewhere near the garden a bit far from adam and eve. It had being promised so many things by the devil, in exchange for what he did. Amongst all, he was to be the insignia or signature of the devil, the most preferred animal representation of the devil. He would be the most adored animal in the devil’s kingdom. The one all his agents would prefer to replicate or turn into the image of a serpent.

God never cursed man. He only cursed the ground for man’s sake and he cursed the serpent.
I saw deep sorrow in heaven. That’s was the first time I saw that kind of sorrow ever in the heavens. It was a heavy pain and sorrow. Even the angels hadn’t yet comprehended the effects of sin on earth, although they knew that what happened earlier to the earth, could repeat itself.
I looked at the screen showing the devil and his angels rejoicing. It was really a great victory. But whilst they were rejoicing, God said something that made them pause, then they all got very aggressive and their rejoicing was turned to heavy mourning.
The human race had fallen and were to be aligned automatically to his kingdom. Just like the angels of old, they were to be abandoned and cast away for ever. That has always being the law. Any race or creature that sins is cast away. But God had refused to cast man away. Instead, God had made a promise, a decree, and a prophecy that will save man.

Genesis 3:15: And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring[a] and hers; he will crush[b] your head, and you will strike his heel.”

That was one of the reasons why the devil hates the human race. Legally, we were supposed to be his servants. just like how demons serve him. But God didn’t allow us to be that way. Secondly, he hates God with perfect hatred, and as beings made in the image and likeness of God, we remind him of God. Constantly. we remind him of his loss, both in the garden of Eden and on Calvary. WE REMIND HIM OF THE FACT THAT NO ONE IS IN INDISPENSABLE. For those humans that serve him and think he loves them, you’re mistaken. He can never love you, no matter how many victories you bring to him. Deep down, he always hate you. The devil is incapable of loving you. He always dumps and punishes all those that serve him, EVEN THE BEST OF HIS SERVANTS, HE WILL STILL PUNISH THEM.

Thank you Jesus for your redemptive work. God bless you richly @nnamdiosu

1 Like

Re: My Journey Into heaven by jiggaz(m): 8:11pm On Dec 29, 2018
yummy76:
Thanks a million, seen them
you welcome
Re: My Journey Into heaven by jiggaz(m): 8:19pm On Dec 29, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

What do you mean by "I pray we all make heaven?" I don't pray to make heaven because I am already a citizen of heaven in Christ Jesus. I am heaven's ambassador upon the earth. This is also true with you in Christ, if you believe.
very true
Re: My Journey Into heaven by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:38pm On Dec 29, 2018
jiggaz:
very true

Very true brother. Men have to meditate and fully accept their place in Christ given by grace. Only then can we begin to walk in the good will of God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded / The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware / A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 222
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.