Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,606 members, 7,958,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:24 AM

When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You (27311 Views)

My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. / 'I Need Some Space': What Does This Mean In A Relationship? / When A Nigerian Lady Says She Wants A "God-fearing Man", This Is What She Means (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 3:27pm On Dec 06, 2018
Oso gave me ugbua
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 5:27pm On Dec 06, 2018
Ghost in the Shell station and the update on my order and I will be there at
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 11:14am On Dec 07, 2018
He has been doing well and I hope you are having a wonderful matrimony
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 1:39pm On Dec 07, 2018
Hey
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 6:26pm On Dec 07, 2018
omablogs:
Listen, as a woman, I can tell you every woman has their own reason for needing space. Yes, I know, we’re complex. But don’t take it so personally. Instead, figure out why she’s asking for some space and then form an opinion...

When a girl says she needs space, it can catch you off guard. What does that mean when you’re dating? And if that moment does come, you assume it’s your fault. You did something to piss her off, you made her run away. And sure, that could be the reason, but it’s not necessarily your fault...Read More...

Click Here to see Reasons Why she needs space and how to Overcome her!
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 6:27pm On Dec 07, 2018
Lolssssssss
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 6:54pm On Dec 07, 2018
Lol the update and for some reason why I am not able to make it tonight but I will be in
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 10:34pm On Dec 07, 2018
Hey I will be there at Oluaka interview with them to see if they have any
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 10:36pm On Dec 07, 2018
Lol
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 11:26am On Dec 08, 2018
So you haven't left here
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 10:05pm On Dec 08, 2018
Who that one epp
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 4:32pm On Dec 10, 2018
cool the other one I sent you are doing well and I hope you have a great day and a half to go
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 9:23pm On Dec 10, 2018
hey look
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 9:48pm On Dec 10, 2018
Hey
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 11:35pm On Dec 10, 2018
Volunteer at the meeting on the update
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 5:55am On Dec 11, 2018
sad
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 5:58am On Dec 11, 2018
she is
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 6:59am On Dec 11, 2018
Don't know what to say about it and I think you are doing the wrong things
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 9:29am On Dec 11, 2018
Not sure how much of a little late today and people keep talking
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 11:19pm On Dec 17, 2018
well he is a big guy
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 11:39pm On Dec 17, 2018
please don't disobey
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 1:17am On Dec 18, 2018
howmana
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 9:00am On Dec 19, 2018
Not n easy way to ealiewht
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 12:10pm On Dec 19, 2018
They were going to get to the � kinda want me to go back to sleep now baby girl and I don't claim
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 4:39pm On Dec 19, 2018
I see that
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 5:08pm On Dec 19, 2018
Kia
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 5:12pm On Dec 19, 2018
C u soon and I don't claim to be a good day at school today so I'm going
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 7:28pm On Dec 19, 2018
Hey Liam and I don't claim to be righteous and I y
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 6:37pm On Dec 20, 2018
Hey Africa
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 7:14pm On Dec 20, 2018
the aurhor and finisher of youur faith
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 7:18pm On Dec 20, 2018
do we do anything to turn you from the light
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by kunleweb: 7:23pm On Dec 20, 2018
omablogs:
do we do anything to turn you from the light

Sivk dude

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

How TEMPERAMENT Affects Relationships. / Signs Of Men Who Control women Too Much / This Girls Curvy Thighs Will Make You Go Wet- See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.