Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You (26976 Views)

My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. / 'I Need Some Space': What Does This Mean In A Relationship? / When A Nigerian Lady Says She Wants A "God-fearing Man", This Is What She Means (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 7:25pm On Dec 20, 2018
ALL WORDS BOLD
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 7:30pm On Dec 20, 2018
and so I let the bed bug go
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 4:23am On Dec 21, 2018
Coectig professionals for date � tonight
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 4:34am On Dec 21, 2018
Jilly the hilly stuff
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 5:14am On Dec 21, 2018
Music everywhere
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 5:35am On Dec 21, 2018
Good morning all the best thing that I have to go now and
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 6:01am On Dec 21, 2018
Hj
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 11:02am On Dec 22, 2018
blunght out of mercy
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 11:12am On Dec 22, 2018
consult a doctor
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 11:41am On Dec 22, 2018
blantant lie
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 11:51am On Dec 22, 2018
grin grin
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 7:06am On Dec 23, 2018
Yes she needs space
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 12:29pm On Dec 23, 2018
Bet you can't get it done by back to the store and have
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 5:03pm On Dec 23, 2018
Love you so much fun with your mom is a good day at school and I don't claim it in my life and my dad is a very
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 5:08pm On Dec 23, 2018
Cool beans and rice with chicken and rice and cabbage and cornbread and you
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by AmeLonRo(m): 5:23pm On Dec 23, 2018
Let her have some space. Leave her alone for the while. maybe someone is around the corner trying to whoo her. Advise you allow her space to see the difference. If she ever comes back she wont leave again.
Anyway men need sex more than women. See details at and comment:

https://newkokoro.com/2018/12/23/why-men-need-sex-more-than-women/
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by eunisam: 5:45pm On Dec 23, 2018
omablogs:
before I call let ask you, how did you get the scores?

no na just ask him hoe much and that will raise his hope
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by nodeKWKLFL: 5:52pm On Dec 23, 2018
Means she is still testing the waters. She wants to to try other koboko. The guy should be happy and enjoy his freedom. Buy a carton of condom and get your game on. More exploration to do
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 6:10pm On Dec 23, 2018
Thursday night
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 7:21pm On Dec 23, 2018
December 5th
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 7:45pm On Dec 23, 2018
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 7:55pm On Dec 23, 2018
From the other day and night
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 4:07am On Dec 24, 2018
cool
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 6:47am On Dec 24, 2018
Lols
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 1:23pm On Dec 24, 2018
omablogs:
Listen, as a woman, I can tell you every woman has their own reason for needing space. Yes, I know, we’re complex. But don’t take it so personally. Instead, figure out why she’s asking for some space and then form an opinion..

When a girl says she needs space, it can catch you off guard. What does that mean when you’re dating? And if that moment does come, you assume it’s your fault. You did something to piss her off, you made her run away. And sure, that could be the reason, but it’s not necessarily your fault...Read More...

Click Here to see Reasons Why she needs space and how to Overcome her!
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 4:13pm On Dec 24, 2018
Ho
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 7:42am On Dec 25, 2018
Good for you
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 2:55pm On Dec 25, 2018
Hko
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 5:45pm On Dec 25, 2018
Ghost Adventures
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 2:24am On Dec 27, 2018
Funny how you
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 3:33am On Dec 27, 2018
Hope you're
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 4:09am On Dec 27, 2018
Xbox one or your �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him / What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? / Man Rejects Perfume Gift From A Lady On Twitter In An Epic Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.