Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,694 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) (82832 Views)

Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed / "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses / Yahoo-Yahoo Turns Diabolic: Yahoo Plus (Scary Photos Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by trapQ: 3:01pm On Nov 30, 2018
Let me guess, you think by playing the "misorgynistic card" you should be cheered on right?

Newsflash, you and all the other dimwits defending this evil are totally braindead zombies devoid of an iota of rational thought.

This thread is about a boy boasting about women being used for rituals and all you could do was bring feminism into this? How more stupid can one be? Does it take rocket science to know that women are more victims than men when it comes to violent crimes? Gosh, it is glaringly obvious that you lack a brain but don't be so daft as to show it in the open. Schizophrenic asshol.e.
postmann:

It was timely convenient for a stupid cúnt like you to play the feminist card when evil men seem to be catching up to evil women in diabolical acts.

Women have long been in the game of hypnotising men through diabolical acts by adding fetish concoction in their food to gain control over their mind and cash. No one went berserk.

But here you are, a frustrated and dejected bítch with a long catalogue of sad romantic tales and broken hopes leading the feminist charge.

Stupid hag!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Mttambi: 3:03pm On Nov 30, 2018
quivah:

Yeah, because being a woman in Nigeria is a big risk now. We are potential victims, runs girl or legit or whatever. So long you are female, they see you as their potential money drawer.
Both young and old. I will have baby girls one day, I have female cousins and nieces and I fear for us.
We can't walk on the street now without checking left and right.
Suspecting that man who just passed by who mistakenly or intentionally rubbed his shoulder on us without checking to see if everything is intact.
We can't date rich guys cause his source of money, we don't know. Who knows if he's a ritualist, kidnapper or yahoo guy?
And poor /broke guys? We are scared too cause most of them are desperate to make money and will use those closer to them as a source. Take a look at those who killed that delsu student, do they look rich?
To keep male friends now na risk, if they dont rape, they kill for rituals.
You know your best male friend since primary school? Doesn't mean you can't be his potential victim if he wants.
That guy on the street who sends his 12year old neighbor on errands might likely do evil things to her the next day.
We can't conveniently dry our underwears outside now, pant snatchers are roaming all about.

Being a woman is Nigeria/Africa is a big risk. And yes I am pained, because people mostly men still find justification to these evil vices. You are a leech, runs girl, make your own money, student, married, single ....we are potential victims!

We can't even walk on the road these days.

Honestly it’s abnormal not to be pained! No one deserves to be used for rituals whatever the reason. Where is our humanity. Africans should grow out of this DARKNESS already!!!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by UprightEvil: 3:04pm On Nov 30, 2018
quivah:

IamD, thank you for this advice. I work and I make my OWN money, any one I see or hear or notice to be into fraud or yahoo or robbery, I flee from them. Guys that patronize who.res, smoke or drink heavily and womanize, I flee from.. Invariably, I flee from people like you and most %% of naija guys, cause you are evil and heartless.
I am not a leeche, but I am human enough to know being a leech or not, evil people are using women all around. A 15 year old girl was killed for rituals, she was leeching? A student seeking accommodation was killed, she was leeching?

Na your sisters and mum dem go use, even your unborn girls, after all if dem go use dem, cut their private parts, comot their eyes, dem go use dem!! I am ranting cause people are killing people and you are here looking for justification!. You must be very stu.pid, evil doer!

If dem go use u... Dem go use u grin
quivah:

IamD, thank you for this advice. I work and I make my OWN money, any one I see or hear or notice to be into fraud or yahoo or robbery, I flee from them. Guys that patronize who.res, smoke or drink heavily and womanize, I flee from.. Invariably, I flee from people like you and most %% of naija guys, cause you are evil and heartless.
I am not a leeche, but I am human enough to know being a leech or not, evil people are using women all around. A 15 year old girl was killed for rituals, she was leeching? A student seeking accommodation was killed, she was leeching?

Na your sisters and mum dem go use, even your unborn girls, after all if dem go use dem, cut their private parts, comot their eyes, dem go use dem!! I am ranting cause people are killing people and you are here looking for justification!. You must be very stu.pid, evil doer!

If dem go use u... Dem go use u
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by trapQ: 3:04pm On Nov 30, 2018
Fools with negative IQs like you deserve the khashoggi treatment.
Chiefjosy:

Yes leeches deserved to be killed. Don’t talk like you want to cry

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by niniade7: 3:04pm On Nov 30, 2018
ABEG[color=#006600][/color] WHO GET GARRI AND GROUNDNUT
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by nickxtra(m): 3:06pm On Nov 30, 2018
quivah:

Pls concentrate and make ur monies. The Lord be your helper
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Ranchhoddas: 3:08pm On Nov 30, 2018
ImaIma1:

At what point did I insult you?

Usual NL grammar "cretin"...lol

By asking if my family members had cars, you already made it like it's luxury to you.

Where did I mock people without cars? It's all in your head and you are sounding insecure.

Have you seen how mature people communicate without insults? Learn sweety.

Didirin...cretin...idiocy...asinine...lol. You are such a funny boy.
She also has amnesia.
You would not recognize insecurity if it was standing right in front of you.
Okay!
Bye!

5 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Daeylar(f): 3:09pm On Nov 30, 2018
quivah:

I don't know if Nigerians (men and women) are under a cures to always look for how and whom to victim blame, victim shame and victim terrorize instead of attacking the perpetuators and looking for solutions.

They are so irritating with this she must have been a leech, she must have been a goldigger bs that they like to use to blame victims and make excuses for ritual killers.

But When we see threads about kids of 12 years. Babies of 4 years and below used for ritual, they become silent

Bunch of stupid goats.

But abeg no vex, leave his innocent sisters and mum abeg. It's him they will use. Not any of his female relatives, it's him,
Don't punish innocent women for the sins of these men related to them. No one chose their relatives and to be plain honest. Some of such men don't care about what happens to their mothers sisters or female relatives at all. Shocking I know, but it's true.

5 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by trapQ: 3:09pm On Nov 30, 2018
Look at this fool. Just days ago I saw the videos of the men being murdered by boko Haram and I was weeping uncontrollably. Sent it to my dad and brothers too. Infact that video demoralized me for the rest of the day.
Everyone has been commending the military including women. Not one single woman has come out to blame the soldiers (like you guys are justifying rituals) saying it's their fault they're being killed., Instead we blamed the Nigerian govt for not properly equipping them with updated arsenal. Learn to make good use of your brain.
AHCB:
I wonder why this bunch of demented females on social media always tend to go on heat whenever they read news about women/girls being used for rituals.

Bro, Boko Haram slaughtered a battalion of soldiers in Borno. These arrant b1tches on excess progesterone didn't even bat an eyelid. Well, I guess it's okay because it is men, killing men.

Nonsense.

7 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by ImaIma1(f): 3:10pm On Nov 30, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
She also has amnesia.
You would not recognize insecurity if it was standing right in front of you.
Okay!
Bye!

Bye.

Come back when you have grown up and learnt to communicate like a gentleman and not like someone with no respect or regard for women.

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Godsfavour78: 3:10pm On Nov 30, 2018
jrfaj:

see this yeye guy you won dhy woo d girl bah...upon everything whey dhy sup here you still get time dhy woo babe...Haba
the guy fit won use the babe for ritual self. I fear dis boys.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by marvin906(m): 3:11pm On Nov 30, 2018
trapQ:
I have always respected you on this forum but it appears you are no different from the usual low IQd Nigerian. An innocent victim of rituals or a ritualist himself who due to his insatiable greed and quest for money kills and dismembers women and kids which among the two appears to have a brain blocked by poverty?

The misorgyny in you Nigerian men is at a skyrocketed level, I hope y'all receive sense someday.

dude just because I decided to focus on a particular side of the situation doesn't mean am blinded by the rest.yes it's true that there are some innocent victims in this case and it disgust me that a fellow human will mutilate women and children for money buh you still have to look at it from another angle 75% of peeps that falls into the net of this ritualist because of greed..greed and porverty that makes ritualist do all these things and is also greed and porverty that makes most of their victims fall into their net have been around and I know what am saying

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by trapQ: 3:11pm On Nov 30, 2018
I guess feminism is the cause of your frustration in life.
naijaboiy:

You had to type so many unnecessary crap talk. Your male relatives are also guilty of the nonsense you just wrote.

Fuckingg feminist that doesn't know when to apply sense. Spits! undecided

6 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Nature8(m): 3:14pm On Nov 30, 2018
I pity women sha
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Ranchhoddas: 3:14pm On Nov 30, 2018
ImaIma1:

Bye.

Come back when you have grown up and learnt to communicate like a gentleman and not like someone with no respect or regard for women
You had to say didn't you?

I treat all humans equally. What women are asking for is preferential treatment.
This is outside the scope of this thread I guess, and probably outside the scope of your mind.
Bye again.

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by njelrapheal: 3:19pm On Nov 30, 2018
skarlett:

So being a feminist makes all she said invalid undecided
There's truly no hope for all of you
nobody said that. But if she has to worry about every male that comes her way, there sure is a problem with her kind of feminism.
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by trapQ: 3:20pm On Nov 30, 2018
What really is wrong with you people?
My dad's driver earns a basic salary of 30k, he has informed my dad that he will be getting married very soon. There is a fat girl who once said she hadn't been asked out by a guy before simply because she is fat. Heaven didn't fall. Why are you trying to justify rubbish ?
sykeng:

leave that girl, when a keke driver complained on this nairaland about not been able to date a girl despite his 7k daily savings, they were all shouting go for your level, 7k for Ice cream or what?, can that buy my panties? now you see ritualist that can buy you everything you still complain

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Chiefjosy(m): 3:20pm On Nov 30, 2018
trapQ:
Fools with negative IQs like you deserve the khashoggi treatment.

Keep crying idiot till you meet your own plus
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by trapQ: 3:24pm On Nov 30, 2018
Weep for your sisters instead. I'm not even fully based in Nigeria and neither am I involved with a "low IQd ritual supporting devil" like you.
Chiefjosy:

Weep for yourself make dem no use you

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Daeylar(f): 3:26pm On Nov 30, 2018
quivah:

. You are a leech, runs girl, make your own money, student, married, single ....we are potential victims!

We can't even walk on the road these days.

Please say this loud and clear.

I think some foolish human beings(men and women) have this messed up mentality that as long as I'm ( the lady is) not a leech, undecided not a runs girl undecided not greedy. I'm hardworking, make my own money married. E.t.c. so I can't be used. undecided

As if ritualists dey reason all those ones.

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by trapQ: 3:27pm On Nov 30, 2018
My dear friend ranchhoddas, women aren't asking for preferential treatment.
Equality is not preferential treatment.
Ranchhoddas:

I treat all humans equally. [b] What women are asking for is preferential treatment. [/s]
This is outside the scope of this thread I guess, and probably outside the scope of your mind.
Bye again.

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by trapQ: 3:29pm On Nov 30, 2018
Look at this idiot. Worry about your worthless female relatives who reside Nigeria. Newsflash: there is no rituals in the western world, idiot.
Chiefjosy:

Keep crying idiot till you meet your own plus

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Ranchhoddas: 3:31pm On Nov 30, 2018
trapQ:
My dear friend ranchhoddas, women aren't asking for preferential treatment.
Equality is not preferential treatment.
I wish you were right.

Do you understand natural selection?
Just asking!
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Chiefjosy(m): 3:37pm On Nov 30, 2018
trapQ:
Look at this idiot. Worry about your worthless female relatives who reside Nigeria. Newsflash: there is no rituals in the western world, idiot.

Keep ranting mofo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by ImaIma1(f): 3:37pm On Nov 30, 2018
Ranchhoddas:

I treat all humans equally. What women are asking for is preferential treatment.
Bye again.

I didn't ask for preferential treatment but that didn't stop you from labelling me:

Senseless
Mumu
Didirin
Cretin
Asinine
Idiot

All this from the mouth and heart of only one person in a single conversation.

6 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Chiefjosy(m): 3:38pm On Nov 30, 2018
trapQ:
Weep for your sisters instead. I'm not even fully based in Nigeria and neither am I involved with a "low IQd ritual supporting devil" like you.

Dem go use you when you come to Nigeria no worry

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by sammyananaba(f): 3:40pm On Nov 30, 2018
Oluwasaeon:

The person Wey dem go use no n familyvent but don't involve his family
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Daeylar(f): 3:44pm On Nov 30, 2018
quivah

Reading through the thread I can see some fools left what they were doing to try to police you on how to respond, what to say in response, how to feel and who or how many people you should respond to.

Please ignore the goats. Respond to what you want, how you want, as many times and to as many comments you want to respond to.

I don't see all these people trying to police the men who started this rubbish by trying to blame and shame the women for being targeted by ritual killers, but when you spoke in defence they want to police you on how to do it, SMH.

8 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by postmann: 3:48pm On Nov 30, 2018
trapQ:
Let me guess, you think by playing the "misorgynistic card" you should be cheered on right?

Newsflash, you're and all the other dimwits defending this evil are totally braindead zombies devoid of an iota of rational thought.

This thread is about a boy boasting about women being used for rituals and all you do was bring feminism into this? How more stupid can one be? Does it take rocket science to know that women are more victims than men when it comes to violent crimes? Gosh, it is glaringly obvious that you lack a brain but don't be so daft as to show it in the open. Schizophrenic asshol.e.

TrapQ, your perception is as foggy as the milky discharge from your candidal vulvovaginitis infested cùnt.

This unhinged cyber-highway recalcitrant with unresolved emotional trauma, how wonderful it is to meet you again! grin

Ritual killings, like any other crime, is a crime and not necessarily gender sensitive. Or are there not female kidnappers who use little infants or even sell them for rituals? Are there not men who fall victims to ritual killings?

Unless old and abandoned bítches like you treat every crime as a crime against humanity without regards to gender, we will continue to be persuaded that your mental retardation is irreversible as your broken hymen.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 30, 2018
pedrilo:
toxic, broke and frustrated.
see as u carry d mata for ur head like bag of cement.
You must have a new definition of toxic cause that lady ain't toxic, women in Africa are now in seeming trouble, we are no longer safe, if its not pant, its ritual, why why why? lazy Nigerian youths using women for ritual instead of working legit work.

7 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Ranchhoddas: 3:53pm On Nov 30, 2018
ImaIma1:

I didn't ask for preferential treatment but that didn't stop you from labelling me:

Senseless
Mumu
Didirin
Cretin
Asinine
Idiot

All this from the mouth and heart of only one person in a single conversation.
Words are wind--- ASOIAF

Hmm... I can see you get touchy about words.
Anyway, your attempts at making me feel guilty have worked.
Suddenly I feel bad.
I am sorry.
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 30, 2018
njelrapheal:
nobody said that. But if she has to worry about every male that comes her way, there sure is a problem with her kind of feminism.

What she said does not have anything to do with feminism, it's the sad reflection of the society we live in. You're not female so I don't expect you to understand, so whatever

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Delta: Gunmen Assassinate Man In His Car In Broad Daylight (Disturbing Photos) / Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos / Son Stabs His Mother In Imo, Set Himself On Fire (Disturbing Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.