Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,694 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) (82832 Views)

Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed / "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses / Yahoo-Yahoo Turns Diabolic: Yahoo Plus (Scary Photos Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by IkennaDavid1(m): 12:30pm On Nov 30, 2018
MhisTahrah:
You are a hypocrite.The stinky type.

Even though I am clearly and openly against crime of any sort, worst of all ritual killings, I still don't think using harsh words here would profer any solution.

PS thanks for reminding me that I stink, let me go take my bath. Lol

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by dominique(f): 12:31pm On Nov 30, 2018
Whoever justifies this evil will die worse, more painful deaths IJN, Insha Allah, iseeee!!!!

I'm still traumatized at how Elozino met her untimely end yet one son of a scum thinks it is ok to make excuses for ritual killers. My prayer for all of you justifying this is that you become their victims one day. You will weep and beg for your lives to deaf ears while your body parts get a dismembered till you meet your unfortunate demise. Rather than come together and speak against evil, you're saying some people deserve to be killed because they're leeches and you expect it to be well with you?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by monex(m): 12:32pm On Nov 30, 2018
Quigley:

Why won't she carry it for head? People can't even spread their pants outside again for Christ's sake. Wetin these boys wan make women do? 15 year old girl was kidnapped with her sibling and she was killed, was she causing men too? What about that Delsu student looking for apartment?
Date rich guys, they can't cos they will like to know source of wealth, poor guy might be tired one day and use them for rituals! Hell people are now using their fathers! Why must we be like this? Are we the first generation to experience hardship? There is something wrong and the Govt is not doing enough to combat this issue.

The perpetrators of rituals are mostly men. Agreed

however the victims are not necessarily mostly women. Let's not change the topic into a gender war.

fun fact:
-----------

more men than women do juju to make money --> men are pressured to make money

Women who do juju, do it more to trap men who have made money than using the juju to make their own money --> women are pressured to have financially eligible partners

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Smile4daddy(m): 12:36pm On Nov 30, 2018
quivah:

Yeah, because being a woman in Nigeria is a big risk now. We are potential victims, runs girl or legit or whatever. So long you are female, they see you as their potential money drawer.
Both young and old. I will have baby girls one day, I have female cousins and nieces and I fear for us.
We can't walk on the street now without checking left and right.
Suspecting that man who just passed by who mistakenly or intentionally rubbed his shoulder on us without checking to see if everything is intact.
We can't date rich guys cause his source of money, we don't know. Who knows if he's a ritualist, kidnapper or yahoo guy?
And poor /broke guys? We are scared too cause most of them are desperate to make money and will use those closer to them as a source. Take a look at those who killed that delsu student, do they look rich?
To keep male friends now na risk, if they dont rape, they kill for rituals.
You know your best male friend since primary school? Doesn't mean you can't be his potential victim if he wants.
That guy on the street who sends his 12year old neighbor on errands might likely do evil things to her the next day.
We can't conveniently dry our underwears outside now, pant snatchers are roaming all about.

Being a woman is Nigeria/Africa is a big risk. And yes I am pained, because people mostly men still find justification to these evil vices. You are a leech, runs girl, make your own money, student, married, single ....we are potential victims!

We can't even walk on the road these days.
You sound like someone that has already been used.

Women I pity them not. Girls and greed are like dick and pussy, they can never be satisfied.

They've caused so much trouble to mankind.
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 30, 2018
Being a young lady right now in nigeria is dangerious. I just heard some few minutes ago on speed FM news how a teenage girl was beheaded in oghala in delta state. She was knocking from door to door last night yelling for help dat a couple of men were chasing her but nobody answered because of fear. This morning accordin to the news her headless corpse was discovered. Ladies be careful. Weda u decent or a runzgirl mind how u walk at night. If a guy on a tinted venza or hilux stops by the roadside offerin u a lift no enter ooo. If a guy offers to take u to a party be sure u are very familier wit d dude. A man offers u a drink no drink oo. We are on d yultide season and ritualists and yahoo+ guys are looking for female body parts to enhance their trade. Thank God i dont have a sister cos if i get i no sure my mind go reach ground right now.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by opedaydydx9(m): 12:38pm On Nov 30, 2018
quivah:

Yeah, because being a woman in Nigeria is a big risk now. We are potential victims, runs girl or legit or whatever. So long you are female, they see you as their potential money drawer.
Both young and old. I will have baby girls one day, I have female cousins and nieces and I fear for us.
Suspecting that man who just passed by who mistakenly or intentionally rubbed his shoulder on us without checking to see if everything is intact.
We can't date rich guys cause his source of money, we don't know. Who knows if he's a ritualist, kidnapper or yahoo guy?
And poor /broke guys? We are scared too cause most of them are desperate to make money and will use those closer to them as a source. Take a look at those who killed that delsu student, do they look rich?
You know your best male friend since primary school? Doesn't mean you can't be his potential victim if he wants.
That guy on the street who sends his 12year old neighbor on errands might likely do evil things to her the next day.
We can't conveniently dry our underwears outside now, pant snatchers are roaming all about.

Being a woman is Nigeria/Africa is a big risk. And yes I am pained, because people mostly men still find justification to these evil vices. You are a leech, runs girl, make your own money, student, married, single ....we are potential victims!

boys don do this babe strong thing ooo... Guys dey mad gan nowadays... Even me self dey fear Bois

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Biingoo: 12:40pm On Nov 30, 2018
dancok:
babe no vex jor, am your kind of man, i don't know why i was born in Africa, well, we can roll together abi?
Mumu
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Chiefjosy(m): 12:41pm On Nov 30, 2018
quivah:

Had to log in to say this.... I am not sorry o but you are very very stu.pid.
Bastard!!

You’re mad. Na you be the first person dem go use? If anything even remain at all
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by harkandey(m): 12:42pm On Nov 30, 2018
Ladyteegarl:
Your English shows how much sense you have.

lol, it pains you, are you one of them?
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 30, 2018
harkandey:
the point is that no matter how they use them, those lady's still not have senses
this is not about the lady. What is wrong in a lady asking if he has a car or iPhone. What is wrong with someone wanting to roll with a guy who is rich. Nothing really however there is a problem. The problem here is a social problem and not a woman or man alone problem. Identifying the problem is the first step in solving it. We have a social problem where money is seen as the essence of living. We hear it in songs. The insatiable desire for money makes a girl wants a rich guy and also the pressure makes the guy do rituals. The reason it seems things are not working is we have placed the wrong things first. Broke guys should stop using the screenshots above to make themselves feel good. They should go work hard. Whist I won’t advice my daughter not to date a guy with no car, I will advice her not to date someone with the kind of mindset you have upthere.

5 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Biingoo: 12:43pm On Nov 30, 2018
figment232:
DONT MIND THE GROUP OF RITUALIST insult them as much as you can.
Still won't get you the pushy you crave for
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Ranchhoddas: 12:43pm On Nov 30, 2018
fr3do:
I feel this ritual thingy is blown out of proportion
Me too!
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by opedaydydx9(m): 12:44pm On Nov 30, 2018
[quote author=njelrapheal [/quote=76525665]from her posts she is a certified feminist, I might be wrong nevertheless,... But you can't blame her boys too no dey try, desperation everywhere...
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Biingoo: 12:44pm On Nov 30, 2018
Ladyteegarl:
Your English shows how much sense you have.
But he said the truth
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by claseek(f): 12:45pm On Nov 30, 2018
quivah:

IamD, thank you for this advice. I work and I make my OWN money, any one I see or hear or notice to be into fraud or yahoo or robbery, I flee from them. Guys that patronize who.res, smoke or drink heavily and womanize, I flee from.. Invariably, I flee from people like you and most %% of naija guys, cause you are evil and heartless.
I am not a leeche, but I am human enough to know being a leech or not, evil people are using women all around. A 15 year old girl was killed for rituals, she was leeching? A student seeking accommodation was killed, she was leeching?

Na your sisters and mum dem go use, even your unborn girls, after all if dem go use dem, cut their private parts, comot their eyes, dem go use dem!! I am ranting cause people are killing people and you are here looking for justification!. You must be very stu.pid, evil doer!
God bless you. First, they were blaming rape victims for the actions of rapist with the stupid excuse of indecent dressing.

Now they want to exonerate evil wicked ritualist /yahoo boys and blame the victims. Whether they were greedy girls looking for free cash from men or even innocent girls, what is bad is bad!! How can anyone even have a justification for murder? angry

I can't believe this..

Kids are used for rituals too, are we going to blame the kids for been leeches too. Mtchew

9 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Biingoo: 12:46pm On Nov 30, 2018
victorian:

God bless you dear.

Majority of men in Nairaland are so terrible and extremely frustrated , it's appalling.

With intense evil mindset on women, but the more, they wish us evil, the more evil goes back them.

Evening newspaper spotted!

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Chiefjosy(m): 12:46pm On Nov 30, 2018
MannieA:

....you hate women....u need help...u may think it's normal.

but truly u need help... On offence...most of ur posts always shows the hate...you can't continue like this.. it wouldn't help you

Stfu. Dem go still use you self wey be like Allen olosho
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by neutrotoba(m): 12:47pm On Nov 30, 2018
quivah:

But its nice of him to wish me that??
Of course, it was nice of him.
Anyways, thanks. Will kindly bow out.

Don't let them get to you.
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by ikpitreal: 12:47pm On Nov 30, 2018
quivah:

IamD, thank you for this advice. I work and I make my OWN money, any one I see or hear or notice to be into fraud or yahoo or robbery, I flee from them. Guys that patronize who.res, smoke or drink heavily and womanize, I flee from.. Invariably, I flee from people like you and most %% of naija guys, cause you are evil and heartless.
I am not a leeche, but I am human enough to know being a leech or not, evil people are using women all around. A 15 year old girl was killed for rituals, she was leeching? A student seeking accommodation was killed, she was leeching?

Na your sisters and mum dem go use, even your unborn girls, after all if dem go use dem, cut their private parts, comot their eyes, dem go use dem!! I am ranting cause people are killing people and you are here looking for justification!. You must be very stu.pid, evil doer!

when you see an OLOSHO, you will always know.
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 30, 2018
quivah:

stop nagging woman !! you talk so much without outlining the truth ... only convetious gurls fall prey to such stories ... gurls that cannt work but want to use things even there father cannt afford.
who stands on the high way 1am expecting a lift if not gurls, who like money pass there lives ... offering sex of 5min in xchange for iphone
smiley
quivah:

stop nagging woman !! you talk so much without outlining the truth ... only convetous gurls fall prey to such stories ... gurls that cannt work but want to use things even there father cannt afford.
who stands on the high way 1am expecting a lift if not gurls, who like money pass there lives, who push boiz to yahoo+ if not gurls incessant demands, ... offering sex of 5min in xchange for iphone x grin even mr eazi drop an album to afford one ,, hello av you sent it !!
owo abu lafi se abu la'lejo .. gurls should stop been convetous , work tew & stick to ur surulere bobo but will they never hear ...anywhere you are going is my way grin
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by millionboi2: 12:50pm On Nov 30, 2018
folamee:
my sister abeg no vex,most of this guys on nairaland are very heartless and stupid,no matter the kind of post it is,they must support their fellow men,i dont where they kept their conscience,and when they see any woman trying to support woman for a just cause,u will see them shouting feminism up and down,pls its time woman begin to support women no matter what,women pls wake up most men dont mean well for us
hmmmm

This gender war u ppl are invoking,when it will start ah
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by zabuur: 12:51pm On Nov 30, 2018
quivah:

Had to log in to say this.... I am not sorry o but you are very very stu.pid.
Bastard!!

You are foolish for calling the goat ordinary stupid. Common, look for something destructive to call d dog.

You are even insulting those that are genuinely stupid. That pig is worse than stupid
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by ikpitreal: 12:51pm On Nov 30, 2018
lilbest4:
you are even dumber than I suspected.
When there are stories of ashawos selling sperms and used condoms you females will say dumb shit like "wetin carry am go f*ck ashawo" when you hear stories of stolen penis you females laugh and mock the victims. Stop ranting as if females have special money bags in their bodies people use people for rituals both males and females, Some use their parents.

The other day one fool was ranting on twitter that she only dates guys who use iPhone another fool was ranting here about how guys need to spend over 50k on a girl's hair which sensible legit guy is going to spend 50k on a girl's hair just because she is a girl?
Tell the olodo ooo
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 30, 2018
quivah:

sis you have said it all. This is the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Jbleenk: 12:57pm On Nov 30, 2018
quivah:

Most guys in this country are beyond redemption. Can’t even get around the fact some people are subtly justifying this evil. No use wasting energy on this they will meet theirs upfront at some point in life.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Bigsunny01(m): 1:01pm On Nov 30, 2018
quivah:

Like I said most Nigerian guys are evil with no conscience.
They will use all the female relatives in your family for rituals!!!
I am bitter, I hear.. You are evil! Your people's time will soon reach..

I'm outta this thread, no hope for Nigerian guys.. A higher %% of them are into yahoo and yahoo plus, a higher %% of them have considered or thinking about going into rituals, a higher %% of them are ritualists and kidnappers.

Let me start by saying Nigerian ladies are the cost of all this errant nonsense,they are always after money never mindful of how the money is coming in, majority of our women doesn't want to struggle with any guy who is trying all his possible effort duin genuine work to earn a better living any more except the guyz with flashy cars who dey don't know how the money comes, slaying mamas every were

every ladies are slaying dis days.......May God have mercy upon u all

talking from experience
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by bongo4real(m): 1:02pm On Nov 30, 2018

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Kylekent59: 1:02pm On Nov 30, 2018
The reverend father told them that when ever they got stopped by a guy or a guy decided to offer them a ride,their response should be "I am expensive, adim very expensive." He was trying to explain self respect to them but girls of nowadays are just covetous, they want money money money, outing, iphone x, car dis and dat.

The love of those days girls had for their man was based on his neatness, hardworking,intelligence,handsomeness, and most especially his trust towards her.

Nowadays girls just want a rich dude who ride expensive cars and who can buy them iphone x and credit their account.

Any girl who falls for ritualistic shouldn't be mourned.
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 30, 2018
Everyone get their hustle God protect us all just no jam boomerang from God sha some people na blessing
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by SEGLIZ: 1:03pm On Nov 30, 2018
Quigley:

Why won't she carry it for head? People can't even spread their pants outside again for Christ's sake. Wetin these boys wan make women do? 15 year old girl was kidnapped with her sibling and she was killed, was she causing men too? What about that Delsu student looking for apartment?
Date rich guys, they can't cos they will like to know source of wealth, poor guy might be tired one day and use them for rituals! Hell people are now using their fathers! Why must we be like this? Are we the first generation to experience hardship? There is something wrong and the Govt is not doing enough to combat this issue.

when the white rat called Africa, Nigeria in particular shithole this while idiot were busy ranting blaming buhari for Africa turning shithole. forgetting their brains are the real shithole that was been addressed. would people make inhuman comment and post like we have on this thread presently you expect an entire race not be addressed as lifeless?
I have a girl whos father has being on hospital bed for some weeks, the father is discharged from the hospital today lack of funds, the man is being treated for diabetes. do you think if this girl is introduced or has a mean to lowride to put the father back in shape she won't? she's not yet 20. I just pity us in this, we lament but come out bold to support evil, not one has spoken against the evil doer but the victim is the one receiving the batching so poor, tha is inhuman and deplorable Nigeria has turned. the evil lives in our society not government.
thanks to those of you that stood up to them the e-evils we have on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 30, 2018
dominique:
Whoever justifies this evil will die worse, more painful deaths IJN, Insha Allah, iseeee!!!!

I understand u feel hurt about what happened to the girl...but God is not an assassin...

We Thank God say God no be man ooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Delta: Gunmen Assassinate Man In His Car In Broad Daylight (Disturbing Photos) / Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos / Son Stabs His Mother In Imo, Set Himself On Fire (Disturbing Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.