Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,704 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) (82839 Views)

Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed / "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses / Yahoo-Yahoo Turns Diabolic: Yahoo Plus (Scary Photos Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Ranchhoddas: 2:04pm On Nov 30, 2018
ImaIma1:
Guys without cars will want to capitalize on this like guys with cars are all abomination and dangerous.
See another one.
You don't have sense. How many of the males in your family have cars?
What is a car?

You be mumu abeg.
I don tire!

6 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by trapQ: 2:06pm On Nov 30, 2018
I have always respected you on this forum but it appears you are no different from the usual low IQd Nigerian. An innocent victim of rituals or a ritualist himself who due to his insatiable greed and quest for money kills and dismembers women and kids which among the two appears to have a brain blocked by poverty?

The misorgyny in you Nigerian men is at a skyrocketed level, I hope y'all receive sense someday.
marvin906:
Poverty has blocked many Nigerian ladies brain..
So they won't care whether they are using girls for rituals or not as far they get what they want

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by trapQ: 2:08pm On Nov 30, 2018
It is you men who have comatose brains.
An 8 year old was used for rituals by her cousin in PH, how exactly was hat brain comatose ? A first class student was used for rituals by idiots simply for seeking accommodation and instead of blaming the idiotic murderers, you fools are here blaming victims.
emmabest2000:
Some girls with comatose brain will still fall in even after them don use her bestie finished

7 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by franchasng: 2:10pm On Nov 30, 2018
quivah:

IamD, thank you for this advice. I work and I make my OWN money, any one I see or hear or notice to be into fraud or yahoo or robbery, I flee from them. Guys that patronize who.res, smoke or drink heavily and womanize, I flee from.. Invariably, I flee from people like you and most %% of naija guys, cause you are evil and heartless.
I am not a leeche, but I am human enough to know being a leech or not, evil people are using women all around. A 15 year old girl was killed for rituals, she was leeching? A student seeking accommodation was killed, she was leeching?

Na your sisters and mum dem go use, even your unborn girls, after all if dem go use dem, cut their private parts, comot their eyes, dem go use dem!! I am ranting cause people are killing people and you are here looking for justification!. You must be very stu.pid, evil doer!
My dear don't mind those fools!

They use working class ladies they kidnap by force while returning from work.

They use teenage girls and boys, they use aged women.

Nigerian guys are becoming so stupid and annoying seriously.

I blame Buhari for all these because if the head is good, the tail will be okay.

SARS that are supposed to combat these crimes have resorted to witch-hunting innocent Nigerians while leaving the vultures to walk free.

Don't let people like the person u quoted distract you from your life goals.

We blame ladies a lot and form saints as if all guys are saints whereas it is the men that destroyed Nigeria into a mess it is today angry

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by trapQ: 2:12pm On Nov 30, 2018
You do realize an 8 year old girl was used for rituals by her male cousin right? How exactly did she not have self respect.
My friend's sister once fell into their hands when she was on her way to church. She took a cab to church and the cab driver diverted into a bush where she could've been used for rituals if God didn't come through for her.

donprinyo:
Any woman with self respect can never fall a victim to these vampires

5 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 30, 2018
[quote author=njelrapheal post=73430961][/quote]

So being a feminist makes all she said invalid undecided
There's truly no hope for all of you

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by trapQ: 2:15pm On Nov 30, 2018
This is the best ever comment you've made on nairaland that is devoid of misorgyny. I hope you keep this up.
franchasng:
My dear don't mind those fools!

They use working class ladies they kidnap by force while returning from work.

They use teenage girls and boys, they use aged women.

Nigerian guys are becoming so stupid and annoying seriously.

I blame Buhari for all these because if the head is good, the tail will be okay.

SARS that are supposed to combat these crimes have resorted to witch-hunting innocent Nigerians while leaving the vultures to walk free.

Don't let people like the person u quoted distract you from your life goals.

We blame ladies a lot and form saints as if all guys are saints whereas it is the men that destroyed Nigeria into a mess it is today angry
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by trapQ: 2:18pm On Nov 30, 2018
Your comment is an insult to the victims and their relatives.
fr3do:
I feel this ritual thingy is blown out of proportion

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by trapQ: 2:19pm On Nov 30, 2018
Pls endeavor to buy sense.
tejiri4:

Some Nigeria girls are just stubborn.
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 30, 2018
quivah:

Yeah, because being a woman in Nigeria is a big risk now. We are potential victims, runs girl or legit or whatever. So long you are female, they see you as their potential money drawer.
Both young and old. I will have baby girls one day, I have female cousins and nieces and I fear for us.
We can't walk on the street now without checking left and right.
Suspecting that man who just passed by who mistakenly or intentionally rubbed his shoulder on us without checking to see if everything is intact.
We can't date rich guys cause his source of money, we don't know. Who knows if he's a ritualist, kidnapper or yahoo guy?
And poor /broke guys? We are scared too cause most of them are desperate to make money and will use those closer to them as a source. Take a look at those who killed that delsu student, do they look rich?
To keep male friends now na risk, if they dont rape, they kill for rituals.
You know your best male friend since primary school? Doesn't mean you can't be his potential victim if he wants.
That guy on the street who sends his 12year old neighbor on errands might likely do evil things to her the next day.
We can't conveniently dry our underwears outside now, pant snatchers are roaming all about.

Being a woman is Nigeria/Africa is a big risk. And yes I am pained, because people mostly men still find justification to these evil vices. You are a leech, runs girl, make your own money, student, married, single ....we are potential victims!

We can't even walk on the road these days.
it's really terrible. I've never looked at it the way u painted it but it's worse than I've ever dearer to think.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Patrioticman007(m): 2:19pm On Nov 30, 2018
Devil has the gut's to be using mass media for publicity stunt.
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by jrfaj: 2:21pm On Nov 30, 2018
dancok:
babe no vex jor, am your kind of man, i don't know why i was born in Africa, well, we can roll together abi?

see this yeye guy you won dhy woo d girl bah...upon everything whey dhy sup here you still get time dhy woo babe...Haba

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by ImaIma1(f): 2:23pm On Nov 30, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
See another one.
You don't have sense. How many of the males in your family have cars?
What is a car?

You be mumu abeg.
I don tire!

Saying you are fool would be an understatement. And besides, I believe commincating with insults is for kids.

I can see that cars are luxury to you. If not you wouldn't see it as something that a normal person cannot possess.

How many males in my family have cars? Is it just the males? What about the females? You need to free your mind from the shackles of poverty. You cannot possibly be poor in your mind too.

5 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 30, 2018
quivah:

Yeah, because being a woman in Nigeria is a big risk now. We are potential victims, runs girl or legit or whatever. So long you are female, they see you as their potential money drawer.
Both young and old. I will have baby girls one day, I have female cousins and nieces and I fear for us.
Suspecting that man who just passed by who mistakenly or intentionally rubbed his shoulder on us without checking to see if everything is intact.
We can't date rich guys cause his source of money, we don't know. Who knows if he's a ritualist, kidnapper or yahoo guy?
And poor /broke guys? We are scared too cause most of them are desperate to make money and will use those closer to them as a source. Take a look at those who killed that delsu student, do they look rich?
You know your best male friend since primary school? Doesn't mean you can't be his potential victim if he wants.
That guy on the street who sends his 12year old neighbor on errands might likely do evil things to her the next day.
We can't conveniently dry our underwears outside now, pant snatchers are roaming all about.

Being a woman is Nigeria/Africa is a big risk. And yes I am pained, because people mostly men still find justification to these evil vices. You are a leech, runs girl, make your own money, student, married, single ....we are potential victims!

I am speechless. I support you. I fear for my brothers' daughters now. Now you have joined we hustlers together with those lazy bastards. How do we won wash ourselves now.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 30, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
Your comments were nice till you attacked broke guys. What is wrong with being broke? Even the Bible that you have as your signature tells us that there will always be broke people. This surge in ritual killings among our youths is just a symptom of the real problem -- our values.
The desire for money above all else. The world is structured in such a way that some people, most people will be broke regardless of how hard they work. And when people proceed to shame them, they get desperate and resort to extreme measures.

Whatever happened to contentment, to love for love sake and not for pecuniary gains. Everyone says they don't want their nieces and sisters to date broke guys, well this is the result.

There are not enough rich men to go around. We must change our values and our thought processes, the things we hold dear should be love, contentment, and kindness to every one regardless of their standing.
As long as we continue to worship Mammon, things like this will continue to happen and no amount of internet rage will stop it.
I never said there is anything wrong in a broke guy. I only said there is something wrong when a broke guys shames and blame a lady victim of rituals because he feels she only dates rich guys. Thank you again for re-iterating we dont have the right values and yes many Nigerians don't have empathy.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by SEGLIZ: 2:26pm On Nov 30, 2018
Chiefjosy:

Stfu pained olosho. No go find work

idiot like you pulling the trigger even when you are a beneficiary of their fling (olosho).
why respond to some fool that cant differentiate between their left and right. you can't make an objective argument order than go around doling out insult using ten fingers to exhibit waka like a toddler.
I'm sorry to join issues with a team toddler.
you #teamtoddler

8 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by thaprofit88: 2:33pm On Nov 30, 2018
quivah:

But its nice of him to wish me that??
Of course, it was nice of him.
Anyways, thanks. Will kindly bow out.

After reading ur writeup and it's fury content, I can't just but remember that good old saying about empty vessels and how they make so much noise.
Lemme come and be going.
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by ImaIma1(f): 2:33pm On Nov 30, 2018
trapQ:
I have always respected you on this forum but it appears you are no different from the usual low IQd Nigerian. An innocent victim of rituals or a ritualist himself who due to his insatiable greed and quest for money kills and dismembers women and kids which among the two appears to have a brain blocked by poverty?

The misorgyny in you Nigerian men is at a skyrocketed level, I hope y'all receive sense someday.

It is funny how they are so quick to attack "Nigerian ladies" for being greedy and materialistic while closing their eyes to the real greedy and materialistic ones who are killing to make money..."Nigerian men".

6 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Ranchhoddas: 2:33pm On Nov 30, 2018
ImaIma1:

Saying you are fool would be an understatement. And besides, I believe commincating with insults is for kids.

I can see that cars are luxury to you. If not you wouldn't see it as something that a normal person cannot possess.

How many males in my family have cars? Is it just the males? What about the females? You need to free your mind from the shackles of poverty. You cannot possibly be poor in your mind too.
But you have also insulted me in return.
Does that also make you a kid?
Anyway let me see if I can address your idiocy.
You've made the point, albeit false that cars are a luxury to me. That is why you should not mock people that do not have cars. Because for a large number of young people in this country, cars are a luxury. When cretins like you proceed to insult and broke shame them, they get desperate and resort to heinous acts like killing innocents.
But of course it doesn't matter to your asinine self. If you no get money, wetin you gain.

PS: You did not tell me the number of male car owners in your family, try to express it as a percentage.

Didirin!

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by diamondvil(f): 2:37pm On Nov 30, 2018
quivah:

Then avoid men totally. And save yourself a lot of stress.That's what am doing now. Don't give a bleep cos most of them are evil and can barely tell the one that has good intentions. When you are ready to settle down,pray to God,and he will give you a husband.only prayer can save us now. On the other hand,all this things happening are blessing in disguise.cos it will make girls opt out from unwholesome relationships,stay chaste and depend on God wholely.
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 30, 2018
quivah:

Like I said most Nigerian guys are evil with no conscience.
They will use all the female relatives in your family for rituals!!!
I am bitter, I hear.. You are evil! Your people's time will soon reach..

I'm outta this thread, no hope for Nigerian guys.. A higher %% of them are into yahoo and yahoo plus, a higher %% of them have considered or thinking about going into rituals, a higher %% of them are ritualists and kidnappers.

Idiots post shit on nairaland, and you chose to drag yourself to their level? come on!

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 30, 2018
quivah:

Had to log in to say this.... I am not sorry o but you are very very stu.pid.
Bastard!!
The thing pain u sha, u just had to log in
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by trapQ: 2:43pm On Nov 30, 2018
I weep for your dead brain.
Chiefjosy:

You’re mad. Na you be the first person dem go use? If anything even remain at all

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by MrSly(m): 2:44pm On Nov 30, 2018
quivah:

Stop playing the victim card. Everybody is equally exposed to danger but the girl folk's longer throat makes them more susceptible to the predators. The guy that challenged you is not stewpid but the stewpid thing is travelling from makurdi to Abuja to meet with a guy you never knew nor met, just because you think he is rich. Girl folk should be contented with what their parents can provide and get sth doing.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by sykeng(m): 2:46pm On Nov 30, 2018
lilbest4:
you are even dumber than I suspected.
When there are stories of ashawos selling sperms and used condoms you females will say dumb shit like "wetin carry am go f*ck ashawo" when you hear stories of stolen penis you females laugh and mock the victims. Stop ranting as if females have special money bags in their bodies people use people for rituals both males and females, Some use their parents.

The other day one fool was ranting on twitter that she only dates guys who use iPhone another fool was ranting here about how guys need to spend over 50k on a girl's hair which sensible legit guy is going to spend 50k on a girl's hair just because she is a girl?
leave that girl, when a keke driver complained on this nairaland about not been able to date a girl despite his 7k daily savings, they were all shouting go for your level, 7k for Ice cream or what?, can that buy my panties? now you see ritualist that can buy you everything you still complain
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by ImaIma1(f): 2:52pm On Nov 30, 2018
quivah:

This almost brought tears to my eyes.

To think that these guys here(they are not worthy to be called men) keep trying to justify the wicked acts of these ritualists for whatever reason is disheartening and pitiful.

It gives us an insight to how an average guy on NL thinks. They are so bitter and it is altering their judgement and objectivity when it comes to issues that involve ladies.

They have sisters and female relative that I am sure they don't wish such evil acts on. It is sad and highly annoying to read some shallow and insensitive comments here.

Good help us

7 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Chiefjosy(m): 2:53pm On Nov 30, 2018
trapQ:
I weep for your dead brain.

Weep for yourself make dem no use you
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by jibrilELsudan: 2:54pm On Nov 30, 2018
NIGERIA IS A USELESS COUNTRY. NIGERIANS ARE THE MOST USELESS UNCIVILIZED GODFORSAKEN CURSED CREATURES ON THE FACE OF THIS PLANET. THEY ALWAYS THINK THEY VERY SMART WITH THEIR DAFT NIGERIAN MENTALITY WHEN IN FACT THEY ARE SO BRAINLESS. BEING A NIGERIAN IS WORSE THAN A CURSE. THE WORLD WOULD HAVE BEEN A MUCH BETTER PLACE IF NIGERIANS NEVER EXISTED. NIGERIAN WOMEN ARE THE WORST KIND OF WOMEN ANY MAN CAN ENCOUNTER. THEY ARE OBSESSED WITH VIOLENCE. THEY ALWAYS THINK THEY ARE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMEN TO WALK THIS PLANET WHEN IN FACT THEY ARE THE UGLIEST SHAPELESS THINGS. NIGERIAN MEN ALL OVER THE WORLD ARE THE DEFINITION OF BEING A CURSED BLACK MAN. NIGERIAN MEN ARE A CURSE TO ALL BLACK PEOPLE. WITH ALL THE USELESS NONSENSE THEY DO ALL OVER THE WORLD, THEY MAKE WHITE PEOPLE HAPPY AND GLAD ABOUT SLAVERY, RACISM ON BLACK PEOPLE. BEING A NIGERIAN IS GOD'S CURSE AND WAY OF PUNISHING MANKIND.

NIGERIA AND NIGERIANS ARE A CURSE AND WILL REMAIN A CURSE UNTIL ETERNITY.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Chiefjosy(m): 2:54pm On Nov 30, 2018
SEGLIZ:

idiot like you pulling the trigger even when you are a beneficiary of their fling (olosho).
why respond to some fool that differentiate between their left and right. you can't make an objective argument order than go around doling out insult using ten fingers to exhibit waka like a toddler.
I'm sorry to join issues with a team toddler.
you #teamtoddler

Shut up. Make e no be me go use you last last
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by olawooro: 2:56pm On Nov 30, 2018
selfmadeboss:

I also keep wondering why all the noise. These bitches have been destroying guys destiinys for decades and no one said anyting . Now the same oloshos are ranting. Is there any where u heard that a Yahoo boy used a non olosho for ritual? Please Yahoo boys please keep using them till they get sense . That is how I was trying to ask a bitch out and the first thing she asked me was am I the owner of the Benz she saw me coming out of. I told her no and Behold this girl's tone changed. I sensed it and told her it was mine and u wont believe i ffcked and dumped her same night . Please kill these type of girls, please. Slikbae u are next
You too can can join the yahoo gang and using those olosho. That your head wey no correct go plume. O ma to gbon.
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by ImaIma1(f): 2:57pm On Nov 30, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
But you have also insulted me in return.
Does that also make you a kid?
Anyway let me see if I can address your idiocy.
You've made the point, albeit false that cars are a luxury to me. That is why you should not mock people that do not have cars. Because for a large number of young people in this country, cars are a luxury. When cretins like you proceed to insult and broke shame them, they get desperate and resort to heinous acts like killing innocents.
But of course it doesn't matter to your asinine self. If you no get money, wetin you gain.

PS: You did not tell me the number of male car owners in your family, try to express it as a percentage.

Didirin!

At what point did I insult you?

Usual NL grammar "cretin"...lol

By asking if my family members had cars, you already made it like it's luxury to you.

Where did I mock people without cars? It's all in your head and you are sounding insecure.

Have you seen how mature people communicate without insults? Learn sweety.

Didirin...cretin...idiocy...asinine...lol. You are such a funny boy.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos / Son Stabs His Mother In Imo, Set Himself On Fire (Disturbing Photos) / Christopher Ogboji, The Accused Rapist Boss: Ukan Kurugh Ukan Shares Photos

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.