Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,704 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) (82843 Views)

Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed / "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses / Yahoo-Yahoo Turns Diabolic: Yahoo Plus (Scary Photos Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Ranchhoddas: 1:06pm On Nov 30, 2018
majekdom2:
this is not about the lady? What is wrong in a lady asking if he has a car or iPhone. What is wrong with someone wanting to roll with a guy who is rich. Nothing really however there is a problem. The problem here is a social problem and not a woman or man alone problem. Identifying the problem is the first step in solving it. We have a social problem where money is seen as the essence of living. We hear it in songs. The insatiable desire for money makes a girl wants a rich guy and also the pressure makes the guy do rituals. The reason it seems things are not working is we have placed the wrong things first. Broke guys should stop using the screenshots above to make themselves feel good. They should go work hard. Whist I won’t advice my daughter not to date a guy with no car, I will advice her not to date someone with the kind of mindset you have upthere.
Your comments were nice till you attacked broke guys. What is wrong with being broke? Even the Bible that you have as your signature tells us that there will always be broke people. This surge in ritual killings among our youths is just a symptom of the real problem -- our values.
The desire for money above all else. The world is structured in such a way that some people, most people will be broke regardless of how hard they work. And when people proceed to shame them, they get desperate and resort to extreme measures.

Whatever happened to contentment, to love for love sake and not for pecuniary gains. Everyone says they don't want their nieces and sisters to date broke guys, well this is the result.

There are not enough rich men to go around. We must change our values and our thought processes, the things we hold dear should be love, contentment, and kindness to every one regardless of their standing.
As long as we continue to worship Mammon, things like this will continue to happen and no amount of internet rage will stop it.

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by SEGLIZ: 1:12pm On Nov 30, 2018
quivah:

God forbids!! That can't be donstan
But then again, this further buttress my point. The donstan I knew was a good man. Now see his new version..how frustration changes people over time.

I thought I could help but ended discovering you more than a match for the e-gullibles, e-brats and e-evils. more power to your elbow.
a good one from you there, defending everyone but not just the female only.
come to think of it you will be troublesome and stubborn o? just dishing individuals their sizes.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by timijoseph01(m): 1:15pm On Nov 30, 2018
quivah:

Yeah I understand, but I don't wish his family bad, just putting his own words to use.

PS; I have already done that, can't undo.
Im impressed at your guts

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by postmann: 1:25pm On Nov 30, 2018
quivah:

Yeah, because being a woman in Nigeria is a big risk now. We are potential victims, runs girl or legit or whatever. So long you are female, they see you as their potential money drawer.
Both young and old. I will have baby girls one day, I have female cousins and nieces and I fear for us.
We can't walk on the street now without checking left and right.
Suspecting that man who just passed by who mistakenly or intentionally rubbed his shoulder on us without checking to see if everything is intact.
We can't date rich guys cause his source of money, we don't know. Who knows if he's a ritualist, kidnapper or yahoo guy?
And poor /broke guys? We are scared too cause most of them are desperate to make money and will use those closer to them as a source. Take a look at those who killed that delsu student, do they look rich?
To keep male friends now na risk, if they dont rape, they kill for rituals.
You know your best male friend since primary school? Doesn't mean you can't be his potential victim if he wants.
That guy on the street who sends his 12year old neighbor on errands might likely do evil things to her the next day.
We can't conveniently dry our underwears outside now, pant snatchers are roaming all about.

Being a woman is Nigeria/Africa is a big risk. And yes I am pained, because people mostly men still find justification to these evil vices. You are a leech, runs girl, make your own money, student, married, single ....we are potential victims!

We can't even walk on the road these days.

It was timely convenient for a stupid cúnt like you to play the feminist card when evil men seem to be catching up to evil women in diabolical acts.

Women have long been in the game of hypnotising men through diabolical acts by adding fetish concoction in their food to gain control over their mind and cash. No one went berserk.

But here you are, a frustrated and dejected bítch with a long catalogue of sad romantic tales and broken hopes leading the feminist charge.

Stupid hag!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Elxandre(m): 1:27pm On Nov 30, 2018
Let's call a spade a spade.

We all know Nigeria is an unsafe country to live in.
This is the reason everyone, girls especially must be careful of evil associations.

This money mentality unfortunately is the root cause of everything, no thanks to the Pop culture. Yahoo boys masked as Music stars, doing nothing but promoting Yahoo.
Just check the top 20 songs in Nigeria right now, and see how many of them mock broke guys, and bodly promote illicit money.

Also Most ladies who come here to rant about these developments will still mock financially less capable guys offline.
How do you really expect a guy in his early 20's to own a Posh Benz and a sweet apartment in this hell hole called Nigeria without engaging in dubious endeavours?

There are legit rich guys, but the fact is most really rich guys you see are into shady stuff.

As a guy, I'm scared of these guys, but how is it that ladies don't give a damn, despite knowing the risks? I mean some even date known yahoo boys. It's just shocking.

I'm not saying don't date a rich guy, but you have to ensure he's legit enough.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Chingykhay: 1:27pm On Nov 30, 2018
harkandey:
the point is that no matter how they use them, those lady's still not have senses
Gob bless u my brother ......sense dy always run for them
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by mechanics(m): 1:27pm On Nov 30, 2018
olola4:
An alleged internet fraudster have posted on his social media account a very shocking write-up;

"If dem go use u, Dem go use u...no be say na u smart pass, your time never reach ni... Continue to dey ask " Shey he get car ", " Shey he dey use iPhone x" Wa Gbon

The post also serves has warning to ladies who are chasing guys with cars and leaving a luxury lifestyle without a legitimate source of income.

https://www.palitomedia.com.ng/2018/11/if-dem-go-use-u-dem-go-use-u-yahoo-boy.html?m=1

hmmmm, one has to be wise.
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 30, 2018
timijoseph01:

Im impressed at your guts

It's an online, faceless forum....it doesn't take much to tap keypads....just a phone and internet access....

Mayb little sense is required though but there are buchof senseless post here too...

But if u see courage in that .....well, that's fine... I guess we all have different views about things
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Chiefjosy(m): 1:33pm On Nov 30, 2018
SEGLIZ:

it's obvious you're the dumbest. try and objective than drawing fun from the evil engulfing the land.
sure you're one of them, remember every day is for the thief but mind you, the desert is always the end where won't have an hiding place.

Stfu pained olosho. No go find work
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by princeogbeide1(m): 1:35pm On Nov 30, 2018
lilbest4:
you are even dumber than I suspected.
When there are stories of ashawos selling sperms and used condoms you females will say dumb shit like "wetin carry am go f*ck ashawo" when you hear stories of stolen penis you females laugh and mock the victims. Stop ranting as if females have special money bags in their bodies people use people for rituals both males and females, Some use their parents.

The other day one fool was ranting on twitter that she only dates guys who use iPhone another fool was ranting here about how guys need to spend over 50k on a girl's hair which sensible legit guy is going to spend 50k on a girl's hair just because she is a girl?
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Guestlander: 1:35pm On Nov 30, 2018
humblenature:

O girl. Keep quiet. You are sounding like u wanted to eat your cake and have it.
Stop cursing here. Nairaland is not a mental asylum .
The world is a bad world with or without yahoo boys.
Olosho women also use men's sperm too and many men have run mad from these silent killers. Even women are into rituals. Using men's destiny. Why cursing that boy?

The way I see you . you are taking this thing personal because you actually wanted a scenario where you will just eat free money and clean yaansh. But now you were disappointed it may kill u. Hence, the ranting.

BTW, yahoo is bad. Whether plus or minus .
Making money from someone's tears or blood is definitely evil. Pls guys, don't venture into it and o girl, cool down

Nothing in this world justifies the activities of these so called ritualists. The issue is not women vs men at all because no one is safe from their wicked and senseless activities. There has been numerous cases of infants being victimized by these fools. I think the people should take the law into their own hands if the government would not do anything about it.
Anyone caught with human parts should be burnt alive period.

6 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by DozieInc(m): 1:36pm On Nov 30, 2018
quivah:

Yeah, because being a woman in Nigeria is a big risk now. We are potential victims, runs girl or legit or whatever. So long you are female, they see you as their potential money drawer.
Both young and old. I will have baby girls one day, I have female cousins and nieces and I fear for us.
Suspecting that man who just passed by who mistakenly or intentionally rubbed his shoulder on us without checking to see if everything is intact.
We can't date rich guys cause his source of money, we don't know. Who knows if he's a ritualist, kidnapper or yahoo guy?
And poor /broke guys? We are scared too cause most of them are desperate to make money and will use those closer to them as a source. Take a look at those who killed that delsu student, do they look rich?
You know your best male friend since primary school? Doesn't mean you can't be his potential victim if he wants.
That guy on the street who sends his 12year old neighbor on errands might likely do evil things to her the next day.
We can't conveniently dry our underwears outside now, pant snatchers are roaming all about.

Being a woman is Nigeria/Africa is a big risk. And yes I am pained, because people mostly men still find justification to these evil vices. You are a leech, runs girl, make your own money, student, married, single ....we are potential victims!

Have read so many of your posts, your fears are understandable; like they say "the times are evil".
Men that engage in yahoo, rituals etc are far in the minority, there are very legitimate and cool headed guy out there, just know what you want and be willing to work towards it.
My advise to ladies; avoid greed, don't be desperate, avoid unreasonable expectations.
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Chiefjosy(m): 1:40pm On Nov 30, 2018
dominique:
Whoever justifies this evil will die worse, more painful deaths IJN, Insha Allah, iseeee!!!!

I'm still traumatized at how Elozino met her untimely end yet one son of a scum thinks it is ok to make excuses for ritual killers. My prayer for all of you justifying this is that you become their victims one day. You will weep and beg for your lives to deaf ears while your body parts get a dismembered till you meet your unfortunate demise. Rather than come together and speak against evil, you're saying some people deserve to be killed because they're leeches and you expect it to be well with you?

Yes leeches deserved to be killed. Don’t talk like you want to cry
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by AHCB: 1:41pm On Nov 30, 2018
postmann:

It was timely convenient for a stupid cúnt like you to play the feminist card when evil men seem to be catching up to evil women in diabolical acts.

Women have long been in the game of hypnotising men through diabolical acts by adding fetish concoction in their food to gain control over their mind and cash. No one went berserk.

But here you are, a frustrated and dejected bítch with a long catalogue of sad romantic tales and broken hopes leading the feminist charge.

Stupid hag!
I wonder why this bunch of demented females on social media always tend to go on heat whenever they read news about women/girls being used for rituals.

Bro, Boko Haram slaughtered a battalion of soldiers in Borno. These arrant b1tches on excess progesterone didn't even bat an eyelid. Well, I guess it's okay because it is men, killing men.

Nonsense.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by AHCB: 1:42pm On Nov 30, 2018
dominique:
Whoever justifies this evil will die worse, more painful deaths IJN, Insha Allah, iseeee!!!!

I'm still traumatized at how Elozino met her untimely end yet one son of a scum thinks it is ok to make excuses for ritual killers. My prayer for all of you justifying this is that you become their victims one day. You will weep and beg for your lives to deaf ears while your body parts get a dismembered till you meet your unfortunate demise. Rather than come together and speak against evil, you're saying some people deserve to be killed because they're leeches and you expect it to be well with you?
I didn't read you go all holy when Boko Haram slaughtered those army men in Borno?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Notatribalist(m): 1:43pm On Nov 30, 2018
quivah:

this is a very sad reality.. So bad of my dear country. Nevertheless, don't over think about it,otherwise you may attract it(God forbid).. Just be careful.it shall be well one day

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by sukar886: 1:49pm On Nov 30, 2018
am so sorry for our longer throat babes,most of them will be killed this December,cos so many guys wana drive Benz and other things this Xmas,I dey pity them,I have warn my sisters,if they use them that's their business, live goes on...

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by postmann: 1:50pm On Nov 30, 2018
AHCB:
I wonder why this bunch of demented females on social media always tend to go a heat whenever they read news about women/girls being used for rituals.

Bro, Boko Haram slaughtered a battalion of soldiers in Borno. These arrant b1tches on excess progesterone didn't even bat an eyelid. Well, I guess it's okay because it is men, killing men.

Nonsense.

Feminism is the new cheap for trend these days so these mentally wanting bítches with emotional crisis jump on it like they would a new gown.

I'll tag you on a new thread this weekend. I pray I have the time to write it.
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 30, 2018
Abeg who wan buy pants. I get plenty ooo. 100k grin
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Bryan88(m): 1:53pm On Nov 30, 2018
quivah:

Had to log in to say this.... I am not sorry o but you are very very stu.pid.
Bastard!!
stupid for sayin d truth?
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by ImaIma1(f): 1:54pm On Nov 30, 2018
Guys without cars will want to capitalize on this like guys with cars are all abomination and dangerous.
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by cooljude(m): 1:54pm On Nov 30, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
Lol.. He was wrong too... I am not saying it's nice of him to say that.... You would have done better by ignoring him... cheesycheesy That's is Donstan for you

She did well replying him. They say evil thrive when good people decide to keep quiet.

9 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by DanDeeBoss(m): 1:56pm On Nov 30, 2018
cooljude:

She did well replying him. They say evil thrive when good people decide to keep quiet.
OK boss...
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Triangles1(m): 1:57pm On Nov 30, 2018
lilbest4:
you are even dumber than I suspected.
When there are stories of ashawos selling sperms and used condoms you females will say dumb shit like "wetin carry am ranting ashawo" when you hear stories of stolen penis you females laugh and mock the victims. Stop ranting as if females have special money bags in their bodies people use people for rituals both males and females, Some use their parents.

The other day one fool was ranting on twitter that she only dates guys who use iPhone another fool was ranting here about how guys need to spend over 50k on a girl's hair which sensible legit guy is going to spend 50k on a girl's hair just because she is a girl?

My Nigga! You make valuable points on this thread but all the ladies that are against your point seems to be irrational and repented Olosho, if not, I found it difficult to get pained by your comment, most of the girls that fall victim of this Yahoo boys are longer throat and runs girl.
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by trapQ: 1:58pm On Nov 30, 2018
Remain blessed abeg. Too much sense will not kill you. Don't mind these idiots.
Half of Nigerian men are fools and mentally incapacitated.
quivah:

5 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by naijaboiy: 1:58pm On Nov 30, 2018
quivah:

You had to type so many unnecessary crap talk. Your male relatives are also guilty of the nonsense you just wrote.

Fuckingg feminist that doesn't know when to apply sense. Spits! undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by OyiboOyibo(m): 1:59pm On Nov 30, 2018
harkandey:
the point is that no matter how they use them, those lady's still not have senses
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by AHCB: 2:00pm On Nov 30, 2018
postmann:

Feminism is the new cheap for trend these days so these mentally wanting bítches with emotional crisis jump on it like they would a new gown.

I'll tag you on a new thread this weekend. I pray I have the time to write it.
please do. I'll be expecting it.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 30, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
Your comments were nice till you attacked broke guys. What is wrong with being broke? Even the Bible that you have as your signature tells us that there will always be broke people. This surge in ritual killings among our youths is just a symptom of the real problem -- our values.
The desire for money above all else. The world is structured in such a way that some people, most people will be broke regardless of how hard they work. And when people proceed to shame them, they get desperate and resort to extreme measures.

Whatever happened to contentment, to love for love sake and not for pecuniary gains. Everyone says they don't want their nieces and sisters to date broke guys, well this is the result.

There are not enough rich men to go around. We must change our values and our thought processes, the things we hold dear should be love, contentment, and kindness to every one regardless of their standing.
As long as we continue to worship Mammon, things like this will continue to happen and no amount of internet rage will stop it.
gbam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos / Son Stabs His Mother In Imo, Set Himself On Fire (Disturbing Photos) / Christopher Ogboji, The Accused Rapist Boss: Ukan Kurugh Ukan Shares Photos

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.