Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,255 members, 7,811,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man (19273 Views)

If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion / Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe / Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man by Konquest: 4:30am On Oct 14, 2021
Pg.1 Dec 2018
To all the women who feel pressured to tie the knot, do not purposely make your life a misery, it is not worth it. People will always talk, you’re damned if you do, damned if you don’t. Unfortunately we have unfortunate men and even women that will shame you and ridicule you for not getting married at the “right time”, these people will be the same ones that will laugh at you when you’re running from one place to another, crying about your marriage issues. Be patient, work on yourself spiritually, mentally and emotionally, build your finances, build relationships, work on your craft, and God will compliment you with your equal. My mother got married at 31, my mothers sister also got married at 34 and she’s blessed with 3 children today, and they’re still very happily married. Its not a rare situation, it’s called life. Shiit doesn’t always go according to plan, is your life suddenly over because of this? It’s not a crime to run your own race, quality men attract quality women. Men, see quality before anything. Boys use foolish stereotypes to produce their thoughts. This actually applies to both genders. Heck marriage is not for everyone, if its not for you, jejely stay on your own and live your life in peace. I shall say no more.
Word!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

This Girl Has Got So Many People Taking About Her boobs See Photos / Why Do Nigerians Prefer To Marry The Rich? / I Will Savor, Eat, Suck, Kiss, Relish And Fùck This Cute Guy (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.