Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,038 members, 7,825,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man (19348 Views)

If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion / Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe / Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man by princfred(m): 7:56am On Dec 04, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

You have a point but our standards can never be the same.Even men who are not worth respecting would be shouting for respect because they feel they are men so that your use of attitude as an excuse for women not being respected goes both ways
Anyways nice submissions.
The dangling inbetween a mans leg dey call for respect sometimes even if the man no need am especially when they see people with nothing dangling down there. Hope you understand men better now grin
Re: Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 04, 2018
DrDauda:

Rubbish.... what have u achieved so far in your life?

What are you bringing to d table?

From your comment, the only good thing u can offer to a man is your pussy.

I.Q.=0
i am the guest of honor, tge good book says, thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies, thou annionted mine head with oil , my cup runneth over.
Re: Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 04, 2018
Yy
Re: Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man by Ranchhoddas: 12:21pm On Dec 04, 2018
funmisticqueen:
i am the guest of honor, tge good book says, thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies, thou annionted mine head with oil , my cup runneth over.
Why did you upload your picture?
Kai.
You for just allow me dey use my imagination. Why you come spoil everything?

Re: Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man by monex(m): 3:27pm On Dec 04, 2018
Saffi:
To all the women who feel pressured to tie the knot, do not purposely make your life a misery, it is not worth it. People will always talk, you’re damned if you do, damned if you don’t. Unfortunately we have unfortunate men and even women that will shame you and ridicule you for not getting married at the “right time”, these people will be the same ones that will laugh at you when you’re running from one place to another, crying about your marriage issues. Be patient, work on yourself spiritually, mentally and emotionally, build your finances, build relationships, work on your craft, and God will compliment you with your equal. My mother got married at 31, my mothers sister also got married at 34 and she’s blessed with 3 children today, and they’re still very happily married. Its not a rare situation, it’s called life. Shiit doesn’t always go according to plan, is your life suddenly over because of this? It’s not a crime to run your own race, quality men attract quality women. Men, see quality before anything. Boys use foolish stereotypes to produce their thoughts. This actually applies to both genders. Heck marriage is not for everyone, if its not for you, jejely stay on your own and live your life in peace. I shall say no more.

True Words
Re: Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man by TanyLoe(f): 3:59pm On Dec 04, 2018
Really love this post
My colleague at work, she is a divorcee who constantly says that she pitty us young and single ladies who wants to get married
That it's not necessary
That you can just fine a man, get pregnant
And stay on your own
That we should not let any man chain us down
That we should not kill ourselves
And whenever she is saying this I just walk out of her office
Sometimes I wonder what's her problem with marriage

1 Like

Re: Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man by Ejiod(m): 4:40pm On Dec 04, 2018
IamD18:
In my opinion.

No sensible and reasonable man will stoop so low to marry an expired woman in her 30s.

These set of ladies are condemned and a big disaster to humanity.

Starting from their toxicity to their bad attitude, starting from their sexual expired features to their infertility, starting from their over 700 body counts to their overused pussay looking like an expired liver.

Spit on them!

After reading my comment, a reasonable unmarried lady in her 30s will not hesitate to do as the picture below interprets. They are not needed on earth.
Re: Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man by carter009(m): 5:03pm On Dec 04, 2018
Ejiod:

Hey I'm currently dating one close to 30.So ur theory ain't working..Relationship is relative..
She's older than me with 6months and we are cool. When love jam you, u won't reason like this !

Re: Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man by Missbee99: 8:33am On Dec 05, 2018
Chiefjosy:

Keep consoling yourself till you reach 50. E go clear for your eye.

Lmao and then wat next? That's the only thing u ppl come up with and its getting tired.
Re: Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man by Chiefjosy(m): 8:36am On Dec 05, 2018
Missbee99:

Lmao and then wat next? That's the only thing u ppl come up with and its getting tired.

Just make sure you marry in time. Don’t rush yourself into marriage but don’t relax too much as well
Re: Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man by Missbee99: 8:38am On Dec 05, 2018
TanyLoe:
Really love this post
My colleague at work, she is a divorcee who constantly says that she pitty us young and single ladies who wants to get married
That it's not necessary
That you can just fine a man, get pregnant
And stay on your own
That we should not let any man chain us down
That we should not kill ourselves
And whenever she is saying this I just walk out of her office
Sometimes I wonder what's her problem with marriage

She's a divorcee. That's what marriage taught her. I'm wondering why u walked out tho lool.
Re: Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man by Missbee99: 8:39am On Dec 05, 2018
carter009:
I know you don't want to get married, but that's okay.

I do but people make it seem its a do or die affair.
Re: Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man by TanyLoe(f): 10:04am On Dec 05, 2018
[quote author=Missbee99 post=73564701]

She's a divorcee. That's what marriage taught her. I'm wondering why u walked out tho lool.[/qouote]

Whatever marriage taught her
That's her life and her story
Not mine
Re: Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man by monex(m): 4:15pm On Dec 05, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

You have a point but our standards can never be the same.Even men who are not worth respecting would be shouting for respect because they feel they are men so that your use of attitude as an excuse for women not being respected goes both ways
Anyways nice submissions.
indeed!

Let's allow people have their standards. If they can meet their standards and they really want marriage, they would naturally lower it.

However, let it remain their choice to have the standards or to lower them.
Re: Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:20pm On Dec 05, 2018
monex:

indeed!

Let's allow people have their standards. If they can meet their standards and they really want marriage, they would naturally lower it.

However, let it remain their choice to have the standards or to lower them.
okay
Re: Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man by kunleweb: 8:29pm On May 22, 2019
This thread from last year. Another tales by moonlight thread.
Re: Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:15pm On May 22, 2019
T.....j...
Re: Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man by kunleweb: 9:18pm On May 22, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
The funny thing is that the whites marry ladies who are in their 30s 40s 50s, etc, without complain. But in Nigeria, you will see all sorts of wretched men complaining about a woman's age. Looking at our environment, one can also see broke frustrated bachelors who are single, who may not even have money to pay for bride price, so why is it always the woman's own that people will talk about? If only our ladies will be more open minded to be marrying outside Nigeria. If only Nigeria did not have a poor image abroad, our ladies would opt for foreigners to marry.

Babe
Re: Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:22pm On May 22, 2019
ednut1:
Always blaming the ladies. Na everybody wey marry dey happy ni . Some of these ladies were played and scammed by same men blaming them. Der would be many ladies over 30 without husband so what.
Re: Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:22pm On May 22, 2019
Re: Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:35pm On May 22, 2019
kunleweb:
This thread from last year. Another tales by moonlight thread.
Re: Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man by timisquare82(m): 4:17am On Mar 24, 2021
IamD18:
In my opinion.

No sensible and reasonable man will stoop so low to marry an expired woman in her 30s.

These set of ladies are condemned and a big disaster to humanity.

Starting from their toxicity to their bad attitude, starting from their sexual expired features to their infertility, starting from their over 700 body counts to their overused pussay looking like an expired liver.

Spit on them!

After reading my comment, a reasonable unmarried lady in her 30s will not hesitate to do as the picture below interprets. They are not needed on earth.
You wicked ooo are you from this planet?
Re: Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man by Ilekokonit: 4:28am On Mar 26, 2021
MrGist:
only few men would marry a 35-year-old woman who is independent and opinionated

Main reasons some Nigerian women are single and will remain single forever

They are stubborn, wicked, ungrateful, big mouthed and generally uncouth NASTY pieces of work.
They keep playing mind games that will get them no where with REAL men.
They bring third parties including their friends and parents) into their marital affairs.
They are still FOOLISHLY playing hard to get when they are close to age 40 or more and their bodies and punanis are nothing to write home about.
Multiple men keep dumping them severally but when God miraculously rescues them from the jaws of DEFEAT, they still manage to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory by chasing the God sent man away with their piss taking, selfishness, rudeness and general thoughtlessness.
They take kindness for granted.
They don't think before they talk or act.
They are more stubborn than the devil.

The funny thing is that these scallywags need men more than men need them because men "really" need them mainly for coitus and if the sex is not forthcoming, then men have absolutely no need for them.

But women on the other hand need a man to impregnate them so that they can have children but yet they will still display their demonic stubbornness around a man that can help their ministry .

Mark my words , Na sperm bank Naija women go dey go very soon to get artificially inseminated with sperm from a stranger they have never met and are not sure is disease free and is not a criminal psychopath and they will resort to this in a DESPERATE ATTEMPT to get pregnant and have children before their remaining eggs become unhealthy and useless due to OLD age and menopause. But I can bet that Nigerian women are already turning to sperm banks as a LOT of Nigerian men are refusing to marry Nigerian women as I speak . These cantankerous Nigerian women wey no dey hear word will be artificially inseminated like the cows they really are only that cows are better than women as they give their milk without giving the man any attitude as they realize that THE MAN IS BOSS AND WAS CREATED TO HAVE DOMINION OVER THEM . CHIKENA.

And for those Nigerian women who are lucky enough or crafty enough to trap a man , they had better treat the man as THE BOSS AS 2 CAPTAINS CANNOT CONTROL A SHIP or else NIGERIAN WOMEN WILL BECOME THE LAUGHING STOCK OF THEIR MARRIED FRIENDS and their family when the man they failed to show respect to FINALLY DUMPS THEIR SORRY ASS because of their all round bad manners and nastiness.

A foretold war can not kill a cripple but that only applies to the cripple who is wise and has a TEACHABLE SPIRIT unlike our current Nigerian women who are HELL BENT on pressing the self destruct button due to their ignorant wannabe feminism and over-reliance on their degrees and jobs to the detriment on bowing down to their man and ACCEPTING THE MAN AS THEIR BOSS in order for them to reap the dividends of a happy home.

A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man by IlufoyeOlamife(m): 4:39am On Mar 26, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:
So a woman should settle for anybody because she must marry before 30.She settles for anybody and starts crying in the marriage.
This man should advise his fellow men on how to be responsible and on how to respect women.Maybe then women would agree to marry them.
You can't tell me that the likes of Dambisa moyo,Oprah are unfulfilled because they are unmarried.
This closed minded society of ours should understand that you do not tell people how to run their lives.
A woman should never reduce her standard because she must get married before a certain age.
Love,happiness,companionship etc knows no age.
So this talk is silly and not factual for everybody.
Even evening tabloids would be calling wonderful humans newspaper.

You smart

1 Like

Re: Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man by IlufoyeOlamife(m): 4:50am On Mar 26, 2021
As a woman, Is better you are single Hoping to find the right person than for you to marry the wrong person......You don't eat anything because you are hungry, you eat because what you ate will add to your body nutrients..( who dey hungry better pass who eat poison)..
Re: Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:30am On Mar 26, 2021
IlufoyeOlamife:

You smart
Thank you kiss
Re: Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man by drnoel: 8:38am On Mar 26, 2021
MrGist:
A Nigerian man who took to Facebook to dish out advice, disclosed that many ladies in their late 30s never saw it coming.

According to the Nigerian man, ladies who fall in this category had plans of finishing their ‘first degree, masters, a job, a promotion, make money, be independent and settle down by 30, latest 32’.  He further disclosed that only few men would marry a 35-year-old woman who is independent and opinionated when we live in a highly hypergamous (act of marrying someone wealthier than you) society.
He wrote;

News from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/many-ladies-in-the-late-30s-never-saw-it-coming-nigerian-man

Actually marriage is overrated and a woman doesn't need a man to make her happy
Re: Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man by drnoel: 8:39am On Mar 26, 2021
Olalan:
He's right....forget the fake Talk about not needing a husband to live a fulfilling life as some say just to save face, many of them wish to be happily married.
BTW there seems to be a wide difference in women who are happily married and their unmarried counterparts especially in a working environment. Thus for me a happy marriage makes a woman better.

That's your chauvinistic point or view
Re: Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man by FreeSpirited: 12:21pm On Mar 26, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:
So a woman should settle for anybody because she must marry before 30.She settles for anybody and starts crying in the marriage.
This man should advise his fellow men on how to be responsible and on how to respect women.Maybe then women would agree to marry them.
You can't tell me that the likes of Dambisa moyo,Oprah are unfulfilled because they are unmarried.
This closed minded society of ours should understand that you do not tell people how to run their lives.
A woman should never reduce her standard because she must get married before a certain age.
Love,happiness,companionship etc knows no age.
So this talk is silly and not factual for everybody.
Even evening tabloids would be calling wonderful humans newspaper.
Solipsism + hamster rationalization in one comment
Hmmm Women can never learn. When you get to 35 or 40...I will duly marry you like a sophisticated lover, but of what good than to fvck your overused jaded pvssy and vanish into thin air afterward.
U guys think u are wise
Re: Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man by DannyG8(m): 2:20pm On Mar 26, 2021
TimiRume:
Even Paul advised christian men and women to remain single like him, but if they can't hold themselves they should marry. That tells me that people can actually live single and happy in this world, both men and women.
who are we to follow now Paul or God
.who institute marriage in the first place Oga you can't live like Paul when all this girl carry big yansh block road how you want take see your future
Re: Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man by Ugandatales: 3:00pm On Mar 26, 2021
guy seriously this is unneedful. Ladies are fragile oo, they might end up doing what you wrote

Exactly!

1 Like

Re: Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man by Konquest: 4:22am On Oct 14, 2021
MrGist:
A Nigerian man who took to Facebook to dish out advice, disclosed that many ladies in their late 30s never saw it coming.

According to the Nigerian man, ladies who fall in this category had plans of finishing their ‘first degree, masters, a job, a promotion, make money, be independent and settle down by 30, latest 32’.  He further disclosed that only few men would marry a 35-year-old woman who is independent and opinionated when we live in a highly hypergamous (act of marrying someone wealthier than you) society.
He wrote;

News from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/many-ladies-in-the-late-30s-never-saw-it-coming-nigerian-man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help / The Ideal Length Of Courtship Before Marriage? / Most Romantic Honeymoon Destinations In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.