Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,859 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man (19260 Views)

If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion / Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe / Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man by carter009(m): 12:56pm On Dec 01, 2018
MannieA:
[/color][color=#000000]

it is better to wait for the right person... and have a happy marriage... than to rush into it because u want to please family members and society.. and then u end up unhappy...with a broken marriage.. and life... then ur children will start suffering the effects of a broken family
Re: Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:58pm On Dec 01, 2018
thebosstrevor:

if you read the post, he didnt say settle for less. what he meant is that if you see a potential man and you guys click, dont over played the game and make the man confused, go for what you want. dont over party, over do things, do not take trending agenda like feminism and other ills to serious, think for yourself. moderation is the key.

i hope you know oprah has a partner Stedman Graham since 1986

the reality is that most men will go for young and fertile women than a old woman.

Let him advice boys to do the same you have mentioned afterall we all need responsible partners.
I know of oprah.
Whether a man goes for a young or old lady is not really my business so long as the lady is happy and with the right man.
Re: Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man by MannieA(f): 12:58pm On Dec 01, 2018
carter009:
Your right.
.Godbless you Mr Carter009....
Re: Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man by carter009(m): 1:02pm On Dec 01, 2018
I know you don't want to get married, but that's okay.
Missbee99:
Not everyone wants to get married and thats okay.
Re: Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:03pm On Dec 01, 2018
Anfieldboss:

I laugh when people ask "Is marriage an achievement"? Marriage is an achievement (both for a man and a woman) However having a happy marriage is even a bigger achievement.

One fact of life is that Family is what makes a man or woman truly happy, not financial success. You'll know this if you have been privileged to interact with rich men in their 50s and 60s.

What the poster is simply saying is that it is easier for women to get married before they are 30, and if you will be sincere to yourself you'll agree with me, he is 100% correct.
Marriage is not an achievement but a part or phase in life.What makes me happy is the happiness I give to myself from within no need speaking for everybody.
Marriage is not even among the achievements I hope to make in life.If you say 30% I would agree but 100% nada he was not correct.And every one should get married when they want to and not at a certain age.

Re: Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man by Destiblack(m): 1:03pm On Dec 01, 2018
True love has no age limit, but respect,care and endless affection. Nothing is more special than happiness in life,so never allow anybody not even the world take your happiness from you. marring at any age with happiness is priceless because it is not always how fast but how well.

Re: Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 01, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Marriage is not an achievement but a part of phase in life.What makes me happy is the happiness I give to myself from within no need speaking for everybody.
Marriage is not even among the achievements I hope to make in life.If you say 30% I would agree but 100% nada he was not correct.And every one should get married when they want to and not at a certain age.

Well said. As long as you feel fulfilled and happy then to hell with whatever the world says or feels. At the end of the day you are accountable to yourself only.

I shudder when I see the comments of some guys on this forum.

Re: Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:06pm On Dec 01, 2018
Chiefjosy:

Why’re you pained? Are you an evening news paper?
Are you an evening tabloid?

Re: Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:09pm On Dec 01, 2018
ikhileomotayo:

Well said. As long as you feel fulfilled and happy then to hell with whatever the world says or feels. At the end of the day you are accountable to yourself only.

I shudder when I see the comments of some guys on this forum.
Thank you.
Re: Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man by Chiefjosy(m): 1:09pm On Dec 01, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Are you an evening tabloid?

Frustrated evening newspaper. Who go take you serious when you are over 30 with wide borehole like river nile and stinking pussy. E go be like film when you reach 50

Re: Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 01, 2018
Marriage is a misnorm

It is not necessary to be married or have a child.

Just enjoy and be happy.

Re: Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:17pm On Dec 01, 2018
Chiefjosy:

Frustrated evening newspaper. Who go take you serious when you are over 30 with wide borehole like river nile and stinking pussy. E go be like film when you reach 50
Likewise,I know you are a condemn iron local tout on this forum making useless comments like as if you sold your sense to an ogbanje.Your dick self is wrinkled and not up to 1.5 cm. I wonder how you would be able to please your wife with these your defects in bed. She go dey manage you.If I am unmarried at 50 how is that your business.Afterall marriage nor be achievement as far as hippolyta dey concerned.

Re: Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man by Chiefjosy(m): 1:18pm On Dec 01, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Likewise,I know you are a condemn iron local tout on this forum making useless comments like as if you sold your sense to an ogbanje.Your dick self is wrinkled and not up to 1.5 cm.If I am unmarried at 50 how is that your business.Afterall marriage nor be achievement as far as hippolyta dey concerned.

Broke frustrated single idiot with no man to show. Na use and dump my guys dey use your type do. Go wash your dirty pussy. Lovepedller
Spits

Re: Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man by carter009(m): 1:20pm On Dec 01, 2018
They worst thing is that after saying all this you will still get married, I wish you will remain singel all your life, your type will come here to deceive some people and went ahead and marry, that' why I hate social media, I know a woman that always preach about feminism, telling ladies not to marry or enter into any relationship with any man, that women are superior over men, that marriage is useless, that they should be independent, but they shocking thing is that they same woman is now married,, she married secretly with her hubby,, after she must have convinced so many of her followers not marry, now tell me who is fooling who...
Ladyhippolyta88:

Marriage is not an achievement but a part of phase in life.What makes me happy is the happiness I give to myself from within no need speaking for everybody.

Re: Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:23pm On Dec 01, 2018
Chiefjosy:

Broke frustrated single idiot with no man to show. Na use and dump my guys dey use your type do. Go wash your dirty pussy. Lovepedller
Spits
Nah, I won't give you the attention you seek today.
You do well to take care of the forest in that area
Condemn iron tout go and work.

*spits*

Re: Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man by MannieA(f): 1:27pm On Dec 01, 2018
carter009:
They worst thing is that after saying all this you will still get married, I wish you will remain singel all your life, your type will come here to deceive some people and went ahead and marry, that' why I hate social media, I know a woman that always preach about feminism, telling ladies not to marry or enter into any relationship with any man, that women are superior over men, that marriage is useless, that they should be independent, but they shocking thing is that they same woman is now married,, she married secretly with her hubby,, after she must have convinced so many of her followers not marry, now tell me who is fooling who...

define feminism

Re: Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:29pm On Dec 01, 2018
carter009:
Oga next time read and understand.
Am I the woman that said all that did I tell anybody not to get married?I did not insult marriage.Did you not see where I stated that marriage is a part of life and not an achievement and that is my opinion.I consider someone building a house getting good degrees,buying a car,winning awards and impacting positively on the lives of others as an achievement but not marriage thank you.

Re: Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man by Chiefjosy(m): 1:34pm On Dec 01, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Nah, I won't give you the attention you seek today.
You do well to take care of the forest in that area
Condemn iron tout go and work.

*spits*

Bleep off mofo

Re: Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:36pm On Dec 01, 2018
Chiefjosy:

Bleep off mofo
condemn iron tout with a 1.5 cm pencil dick take your silliness outta my mention.

Re: Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man by Chiefjosy(m): 1:42pm On Dec 01, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

condemn iron tout with a 1.5 cm pencil dick take your silliness outta my mention.

Says olosho with borehole pussy like river Niger

Re: Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man by Chiefjosy(m): 1:42pm On Dec 01, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Says olosho with borehole pussy like river Niger. Olobo fife

Re: Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man by carter009(m): 1:44pm On Dec 01, 2018
Seriously is like you knew what am about to say before removing your picture,, I don't need to argue with you dear, but if you must tell yourself they truth, please just look into your mirror, take some minutes to look at yourself, ask yourself what am I really doing, is it really worth it, don't I think am making a big mistake with my life...........then after you must finished then let me know.
MannieA:

define feminism

Re: Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man by opribo(m): 1:46pm On Dec 01, 2018
What is marriage without happiness and peace of mind.
Many marriages today are a living hell, just managing to keep up a face.

Re: Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man by MannieA(f): 1:54pm On Dec 01, 2018
carter009:
Seriously is like you knew what am about to say before removing your picture,, I don't need to argue with you dear, but if you must tell yourself they truth, please just look into your mirror, take some minutes to look at yourself, ask yourself what am I really doing, is it really worth it, don't I think am making a big mistake with my life...........then after you must finished then let me know.

lol....wat mistake tho?....u ain't gat anything to say tho...
I asked you to define feminism and u are ranting....
you dunno wat feminism is...if you do..you won't use in the context in which you use it....
before u want to start talking about my looks...pls..look in the mirror first...

Re: Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man by BanevsJoker(m): 2:16pm On Dec 01, 2018
gloria34:
lots of sense in what u said. The thing is, women no longer wants to go into marriage empty handed because it has caused more harm than good. I think d idea should be to make money early and settle down cos i Cant advise any woman to marry without at least six figure in her account
100,000 in what currency?
Re: Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man by carter009(m): 2:22pm On Dec 01, 2018
MannieA:

lol....wat mistake tho?....u ain't gat anything to say tho...
I asked you to define feminism and u are ranting....
you dunno wat feminism is...if you do..you won't use in the context in which you use it....
before u want to start talking about my looks...pls..look in the mirror first...
Re: Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man by lawrence35(m): 2:33pm On Dec 01, 2018
A woman can get married anytime when they find the right person.

I only concern is, fertility decreases with their age... It may not always be true but an 18 year old girl is more likely to get pregnant faster than a 35 year old lady.

Plus, woman given birth early help their bodies recover.

My advice is, leave guys that are not ready for marriage if you are ready, or if you have money and the love is there, pay for the wedding... It doesn't kill.

Start Dropshipping from AliExpress for huge profit.
See my signature
click here to chat

Re: Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man by Jackossky(m): 2:49pm On Dec 01, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
So a woman should settle for anybody because she must marry before 30.She settles for anybody and starts crying in the marriage.
This man should advise his fellow men on how to be responsible and on how to respect women.Maybe then women would agree to marry them.
You can't tell me that the likes of Dambisa moyo,Oprah are unfulfilled because they are unmarried.
This closed minded society of ours should understand that you do not tell people how to run their lives.
A woman should never reduce her standard because she must get married before a certain age.
Love,happiness,companionship etc knows no age.
So this talk is silly and not factual for everybody.
Even evening tabloids would be calling wonderful humans newspaper.

Smiles. Lady, you don't judge one's fulfilment on his/her achievement or the amount of wealth the individual possess.
Self fulfilment is a product of the mind, I have seen someone that got admission into the university and became contented *Fulfilled*
some got their first #1m and that's it.

For women, the society created a path, or should I say a model of fulfilment. Why do you think people buy many cars when they rarely use 3 out of it, why do you think men feel accomplished by the number of ladies they have laid? This is because the society created a standard of self fulfilment (It's like a rule that you must have all these for you to call yourself fulfilled)

This standard is not just peculiar to a nation (If that's the case, it would have been easier to break), but it's peculiar to the world at large which is that marriage must be a significant function for a woman to classify herself as fulfilled.

For this reason, a woman will still feel inferior if he/she ain't married with kids. You might see the smile, the glory, the vituperative words against such 'way of life, but beneath, there is always that longing.
One day, I will finally get married and be a MRS.

Re: Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man by coldFLARES1(m): 2:58pm On Dec 01, 2018
gloria34:
lots of sense in what u said. The thing is, women no longer wants to go into marriage empty handed because it has caused more harm than good. I think d idea should be to make money early and settle down cos i Cant advise any woman to marry without at least six figure in her account
grin. Well, I thought I should let you know that money could offer only a cushion and not necessarily the security you had in mind while advising.

Reason? Money, however big could be lost in a split moment to gamble, ponzi, fraud, ransome, ill-health and even theft.

So, money in the bank doesn't offer the real defence. One should just build him/herself up; be reasonable and you're good to sail!

Re: Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 01, 2018
Evablizin:
I'm good and you?
Re: Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 01, 2018
Xisnin:
Imbe cile, it seems you just learned about "IQ". SMH
busy body alai nironu

Re: Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:37pm On Dec 01, 2018
Jackossky:

Smiles. Lady, you don't judge one's fulfilment on his/her achievement or the amount of wealth the individual possess.
Self fulfilment is a product of the mind, I have seen someone that got admission into the university and became contented *Fulfilled*
some got their first #1m and that's it.

For women, the society created a path, or should I say a model of fulfilment. Why do you think people buy many cars when they rarely use 3 out of it, why do you think men feel accomplished by the number of ladies they have laid? This is because the society created a standard of self fulfilment (It's like a rule that you must have all these for you to call yourself fulfilled)

This standard is not just peculiar to a nation (If that's the case, it would have been easier to break), but it's peculiar to the world at large which is that marriage must be a significant function for a woman to classify herself as fulfilled.

For this reason, a woman will still feel inferior if he/she ain't married with kids. You might see the smile, the glory, the vituperative words against such 'way of life, but beneath, there is always that longing.
One day, I will finally get married and be a MRS.
Well until these women come out and say they wish having children and a husband and are currently unfulfilled in their life.I would agree with you but until then you are just speculating and assuming.You can't speak for every woman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Are Akwa Ibom Girls So Sexy? / Can Two Siblings Date Or Marry Two Other Siblings From Another Family / Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57