Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Help Me Please, How Can I Handle My Wife Incessant Anger - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me Please, How Can I Handle My Wife Incessant Anger (3461 Views)

I Am Still Single Because I Haven’t Seen A Man That Can Handle My Backside / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? / How Do I Handle This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me Please, How Can I Handle My Wife Incessant Anger by Margy: 8:38pm On Dec 01, 2018
EVILFOREST:

My BROTHER most LADIES have developed new genes oooo.
Most MEN are complaining of this now.
Incessant and Ravaging Anger from Ladies.
I rarely advise MEN to get married now.
I don’t know the MOVIES or BOOKS our nowadays ladies are reading..??
We really need to get to the root of this..
Can it be as a result of most LADIES marrying MEN they do not have emotional attachment for..??
Or
The EXPECTATIONS of these LADIES have become too enormous...??
Or they don’t feel Loved..??
Nor get enough sexual contest...??

Bless you so much for this!.. too much knowledge will not kill you.
We are marrying men because we want to stay married and trust me, majority of marriage has no emotional attachment whatsoever. There are many factors, so many to mention but this happens when the lady in question has found out a lot of things she should have known before marrying him.

This man must have cajoled this lady to marrying him and now, she knows a few things, things he kept away or lied about and she can't imagine a mistake!.
Re: Help Me Please, How Can I Handle My Wife Incessant Anger by PatrickOkunima(m): 8:44pm On Dec 01, 2018
SamJT:
we have been married for one year with a baby, but the problem i have with my wife is that she always get angry at any slightest provocation, sometime when am advising her or correct her after doing something wrong, she thinks am abusing her, infact she does not like being corrected, pls what can i do to help the situation because i feel helpless

Most women are like that, especially to their husband. Continue to be patient with her. May God give you the strength.
Re: Help Me Please, How Can I Handle My Wife Incessant Anger by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 01, 2018
Margy:

Bless you so much for this!.. too much knowledge will not kill you.
We are marrying men because we want to stay married and trust me, majority of marriage has no emotional attachment whatsoever. There are many factors, so many to mention but this happens when the lady in question has found out a lot of things she should have known before marrying him.

This man must have cajoled this lady to marrying him and now, she knows a few things, things he kept away or lied about and she can't imagine a mistake!.
U have a point as well

1 Like

Re: Help Me Please, How Can I Handle My Wife Incessant Anger by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 01, 2018
Just like typewriter has been replaced with computers, horses and camels have been replaced by SUVs and Cars, even Black and White TVs have been replaced by flat screen Smart TVs, so has marriage come to an end and needs to be replaced, but we are holding on to the relics of the past in the name of religion and traditions.

They way I see this world, shared custody of children has replaced marriage, we are just holding unto the relics of our known past.

Marriage died with our grand parents.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Me Please, How Can I Handle My Wife Incessant Anger by SmartMindsFx: 10:37pm On Dec 01, 2018
Oyindidi:
Depends on your tone when you're correcting her. Don't correct her when she is still angry, do it when she is calm and ready to listen.

Your marriage is still young, both of you are coming from different backgrounds so be patient with her. As you years goes by you'll understand yourselves better.

Until she kill the man abi?

Oga OP you better use your head well.

This is almost how domestic violence start o!

Shey you know sey Anger fit progress go physical abi?
Re: Help Me Please, How Can I Handle My Wife Incessant Anger by EPIJOE: 1:04am On Dec 02, 2018
THE TRUTH IS , ANYONE WITH ANGER NEEDS DELIVERANCE. ANGER CAN SPOIL AND DESTROY. IT CAN BRING HATRED AND DEATH.

A MAN CAN EASILY MANAGE ANGER BUT MOST WOMEN CANT.

DONT BE SURPRISED YOUR WOMAN MIGHT NOT CHANGE SOON. FIND OUT. IT MAY BE HEREDITARY
Re: Help Me Please, How Can I Handle My Wife Incessant Anger by Eazie351(m): 1:42am On Dec 02, 2018
I didn't read the post but i know she gave u doggy pose in ur pre wedding pics... Kilotunfe?
Re: Help Me Please, How Can I Handle My Wife Incessant Anger by naijacentric(m): 9:33am On Dec 02, 2018
EVILFOREST:

My BROTHER most LADIES have developed new genes oooo.
Most MEN are complaining of this now.
Incessant and Ravaging Anger from Ladies.
I rarely advise MEN to get married now.
I don’t know the MOVIES or BOOKS our nowadays ladies are reading..??
We really need to get to the root of this..
Can it be as a result of most LADIES marrying MEN they do not have emotional attachment for..??
Or
The EXPECTATIONS of these LADIES have become too enormous...??
Or they don’t feel Loved..??
Nor get enough sexual contest...??
God bless u the nigerian women of nowadays scare me a lot
Re: Help Me Please, How Can I Handle My Wife Incessant Anger by Ibrahim505(m): 1:01pm On Dec 02, 2018
SamJT:
we have been married for one year with a baby, but the problem i have with my wife is that she always get angry at any slightest provocation, sometime when am advising her or correct her after doing something wrong, she thinks am abusing her, infact she does not like being corrected, pls what can i do to help the situation because i feel helpless

You should expect such attitude when you can no longer meet her financial needs as you did before marriage. It's common among families with financial difficulties. The better solution is to double your hustle and showing her love.

In the north, such men add second wife leading to competition for husband attention through humility and obedience.
Re: Help Me Please, How Can I Handle My Wife Incessant Anger by Oyindidi(f): 6:54am On Dec 03, 2018
EVILFOREST:

U have done well
U have a beautiful mind
Unlike yours that sees nothing good in women
Re: Help Me Please, How Can I Handle My Wife Incessant Anger by Oyindidi(f): 6:59am On Dec 03, 2018
SmartMindsFx:

Until she kill the man abi?

Oga OP you better use your head well.

This is almost how domestic violence start o!

Shey you know sey Anger fit progress go physical abi?
They are trying to know themselves oga, same happened in my marriage. I'm this quiet type that cry like a baby whenever I'm hurt. I cried for few years but now I'm strong. I like things to be done my way but that too have changed. Marriage is a process my brother..
Re: Help Me Please, How Can I Handle My Wife Incessant Anger by SmartMindsFx: 9:26am On Dec 03, 2018
Oyindidi:
They are trying to know themselves oga, same happened in my marriage. I'm this quiet type that cry like a baby whenever I'm hurt. I cried for few years but now I'm strong. I like things to be done my way but that too have changed. Marriage is a process my brother..
You cried a few years because you are the crying type abi?
What if you are the violent type?
Re: Help Me Please, How Can I Handle My Wife Incessant Anger by Oyindidi(f): 9:30am On Dec 03, 2018
SmartMindsFx:

You cried a few years because you are the crying type abi?
What if you are the violent type?
I for don stop since. What I'm trying to say is, people change with time after sometime. Unless the person is possessed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Receives Doggy Pose From His Fiancée In Pre-wedding Pictures / Billions!!! / Chineke: Jay Z Caught On Camera F***ering’ Beyonce (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.