Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. (32151 Views)

I Engaged My Girlfriend, Now I Am Thinking Of Calling Off The Engagement / Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. by Olami90: 8:42am On Dec 04, 2018
khalhokage:
We've been together for a while now, and I intended to marry her, but she has a flaw that i can't get past and she has to change.

She never apologizes, she finds it so difficult to say sorry for any wrongdoing, she will either try her hardest to defend it or start being emotionally manipulative, I have spoken and complained to her about it so much and I'm tired of talking about it because it now seems like I'm begging for an apology from someone that is supposed to care about how I feel.

It may seem like a small issue to some but I've thought about it, if she's like this now what will she be like during marriage?
At this point i think I should just end the relationship instead of going ahead to marrying someone with a flaw I know I can't live with.

What do you think?

bro, it isn't a small issue at all.
It seem you are dating my ex girlfriend... because this is exactly who she is.

she is damn arrogant and added self centeredness and too-know to hers..

There is no way I personally can deal or relate with such a person.
I so hate manipulative people.

Forever is too long to manage some attitude.

You obviously know what you want in a relationship/partner and i wont advice you to compromise, else you will lose your peace.
Not because I want to discourage you but she already feel comfortable doing such and she will always do worst since she knows she can always get away with it.
Bro if you can't cope, don't force it, find your level. There are still few respectful and submissive ladies.

Don't allow anyone mess your psyche up.

5 Likes

Re: She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. by CAPSLOCKED: 8:44am On Dec 04, 2018
khalhokage:

I don't want to have to coerce her to apologize every time she's supposed to, she's a grown woman not a child, if i make her apologize then that apology is meaningless.
Re: She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 04, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:
Subtlety rules the world. I believe this, explains everything. To get absolute peace, get rid of that distraction that causes you that pain. I cannot tolerate an egotistical spouse, I expect that you shouldn't too. Please do the needful. Get RID of her. She won't change. Dissuade any person who tells you otherwise. She'll only get worse.

Make your struggle easy. No need recycling dysfunctional homes. We are tired of the ones around. smiley

Now this is an intelligent woman who is not only beautiful but has a sound intellect wink

2 Likes

Re: She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. by Juliearth(f): 8:52am On Dec 04, 2018
khalhokage:

Thanks a lot.

You are welcome and good luck.
Re: She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. by Hokllahoma: 8:57am On Dec 04, 2018
Marriage is all about endurance, it is not every mistake you will be figuring out, you have to over look some all in the name love but if you know that you are the type that can not let go of some things I will advice you to back out of the relationship because this is just a tip's of the icebergs among many things that may likely to still happen .
May be you don't know ?
Every successful marriage you see today is either the husband let go for the wife or the wife calm down for the husband because their is no perfect human being.
Mind you a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage.
If not knowing how to do sorry is the only thing that is giving you concern among all the stupid attitudes woman use to have I will say that is minor issue for me.
I pray God will see you through, it is not easy to choose the perfect partner, only Almighty God get it right.
NOTE never settled down out of pity because u will regret the option.
Re: She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. by Ranchhoddas: 9:13am On Dec 04, 2018
sfgrace:
Nobody is flawless,since you can't live with it,& she's not ready to change Quit.
I am flawless!
Re: She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 04, 2018
khalhokage:

I don't want to have to coerce her to apologize every time she's supposed to, she's a grown woman not a child, if i make her apologize then that apology is meaningless.

Is it all about saying it or acting? If she loves writing, probably chats better than she talks, then it’s her personality. Your goal should be whether she is remorseful or not. Everyone can’t be alike
Re: She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. by sfgrace(f): 9:18am On Dec 04, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
I am flawless!
Nobody is flawless except Ranchhoddas.
Re: She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. by Ranchhoddas: 9:24am On Dec 04, 2018
sfgrace:
Nobody is flawless except Ranchhoddas.

Re: She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. by khalhokage(m): 9:24am On Dec 04, 2018
Hipsofagoddess:

Is it all about saying it or acting? If she loves writing, probably chats better than she talks, then it’s her personality. Your goal should be whether she is remorseful or not. Everyone can’t be alike
You're right, the thing is she hasn't said it, written it or acted remorseful, infact we haven't spoken in 3 days because i have refused to call and make up like i usually do.

1 Like

Re: She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. by khalhokage(m): 9:25am On Dec 04, 2018
Olami90:

bro, it isn't a small issue at all.
It seem you are dating my ex girlfriend... because this is exactly who she is.

she is damn arrogant and added self centeredness and too-know to hers..

There is no way I personally can deal or relate with such a person.
I so hate manipulative people.

Forever is too long to manage some attitude.

You obviously know what you want in a relationship/partner and i wont advice you to compromise, else you will lose your peace.
Not because I want to discourage you but she already feel comfortable doing such and she will always do worst since she knows she can always get away with it.
Bro if you can't cope, don't force it, find your level. There are still few respectful and submissive ladies.

Don't allow anyone mess your psyche up.

Thanks man
Re: She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. by Tokziby: 9:30am On Dec 04, 2018
Leo10000:

WHAT IS THIS ONE EVEN SAYING,BROTHER PLEASE NEVER BE A SHOE SOLE IN YOUR LIFE,NEVER CONFUSE AN ADULT WOMAN TO AN INFANT,ALL ADULT HAVE THE conscience OF BOTH RIGHT AND WRONG,WHICH ONE YOU SLAP ME AND THEN START CRYING,I THINK SHE NEED FACTORY SETTING

Its not about being a shoe sole or dumbness. Its about love, reality and what happens in marriage. Forget having a conscience of both right and wrong in women, they are emotional being, they react before they think and that's their nature. If she hits u does not mean she hates u and if she didn't hit u doesn't mean she cant kill u in a second. That's woman for u...
Re: She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. by khalhokage(m): 9:33am On Dec 04, 2018
boomssey:
Just do d needful since she doesn't want to b corrected or won't apologize for her wrongs.what she doesn't understand is finding a good man these days isn't easy n there are so many ladies out there older than her who doesn't av a serious relationship talkless of marriage. Abeg japaa! U go always get another babe but mind u no one is perfect. All d best.
My dear i'm not perfect and i'm not looking for perfect either.
She's a great person, that's why I fell in love with her in the first place but this attitude is not something i can bear, i know what i'm saying because it didn't start today, it makes me doubt myself and my value to her, i don't want someone to make me feel less than i am.
Re: She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. by boomssey(f): 9:36am On Dec 04, 2018
khalhokage:

My dear i'm not perfect and i'm not looking for perfect either.
She's a great person, that's why I fell in love with her in the first place but this attitude is not something i can bear, i know what i'm saying because it didn't start today, it makes me doubt myself and my value to her, i don't want someone to make me feel less than i am.
OK then do whatever it is that makes u happy,the ball is in ur court. Ciao
Re: She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. by mechanics(m): 9:41am On Dec 04, 2018
Kooldon:
Which One Is After Marriage? Wedding is a one day event while Marriage is an everlasting thing. Slap me hard to reset to my default mood, if I'm nt thinking well
hmmmmmm.
Re: She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. by KayCee92(m): 9:44am On Dec 04, 2018
Run, Run, Run.....Run now that you still can

1 Like

Re: She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. by mechanics(m): 9:45am On Dec 04, 2018
Pray for her to change.
Re: She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. by sonofoluku: 9:55am On Dec 04, 2018
khalhokage:
We've been together for a while now, and I intended to marry her, but she has a flaw that i can't get past and she has to change.

She never apologizes, she finds it so difficult to say sorry for any wrongdoing, she will either try her hardest to defend it or start being emotionally manipulative, I have spoken and complained to her about it so much and I'm tired of talking about it because it now seems like I'm begging for an apology from someone that is supposed to care about how I feel.

It may seem like a small issue to some but I've thought about it, if she's like this now what will she be like during marriage?
At this point i think I should just end the relationship instead of going ahead to marrying someone with a flaw I know I can't live with.

What do you think?

You are on the right path.Dont ever marry the biiiiitch
Re: She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. by Flows001(m): 10:01am On Dec 04, 2018
What she iz exhibiting iz one of the danger signs we all should take note of b4 saying "Yes I do".... If she refuses to change and u know u can't tolerate such in marriage;better run from such lady now than proceed and regret in marriage

2 Likes

Re: She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 04, 2018
khalhokage:

What do you think?
EQ is low. This will affect your relationship as a romantic relationship is more about emotions. You will find it hard to agree on anything. You are termed more matured when you have a high EQ. You can’t change her, situations can and one of the situations that can is for you to move on. I do tell people, know when you messed up, say sorry, forgive and let go. This is the simple way to have the best relationship. Anyone who is not ready to do this will always have problems. Life no hard abeg.

2 Likes

Re: She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. by Leo10000(m): 10:20am On Dec 04, 2018
Tokziby:

Its not about being a shoe sole or dumbness. Its about love, reality and what happens in marriage. Forget having a conscience of both right and wrong in women, they are emotional being, they react before they think and that's their nature. If she hits u does not mean she hates u and if she didn't hit u doesn't mean she cant kill u in a second. That's woman for u...

I DO KNOW EVERYTHING HAS A LIMIT,FOR THE RECORD,EVERYONE IS AN EMOTIONAL BEING,WE ARE JUST EMOTIONAL AT DIFFERENT LEVEL,THERE IS A CONSEQUENCE FOR EVERY ACTION,IF A MAN CAN SLAP A WOMAN AND HE IS LABELLED AN ANIMAL FORGETTING THAT MEN ARE HOT HEADED BY NATURE,THEN THERE IS NO REASON A WOMAN SHOULD SLAP A MAN BECAUSE SHE CLAIMS TO BE EMOTIONAL,TRUST ME BROTHER,NO ONE IS FLAWLESS BUT U SHOULD HAVE YOUR YES AND No's,that will be all,thank you

1 Like

Re: She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. by Tokziby: 10:35am On Dec 04, 2018
vickydevoka:

My niggur u de burst my brain lyk balloon in De air. Buh finally good women dey. I swear I don see buh it's rear. Three Sisters from a wealthy family got married n after 10yrs all dere husbands are still showering accolades..

My brother thanks for that.
I'm not saying there aren't good women or they are all evil. All i'm just trying to correct is the Ops impression of seeing one fault in a woman and deciding to call it quit. However, majority of women that exhibit this exact traits are married women, and they usually do these cos of the love they knew their men have for them. The best place to have these types of conversation is among married men then u'd realize that one way or the other, women are wired the same way.
The ones that celebrated their 10 years anniversary will also have their flaws too but the hubby will never come out and say it, cos they choose to overlook their flaws and celebrate their good sides. And that's the way it should be.
Women are emotional being and act before they think, their "NO"s can mean YES, but if u told them they said "NO" they'll be like "Don't u know thats my YES" with a smile grin. And another time if they said the same "NO" but u thought otherwise they 'll be like "what part of NO don't u understand, is it the N or the O" . And if u are arguing with a woman and she says "whatever!!!" and u thought u won the argument... My brother Noooo, it means go and kill urself, i dont care. grin grin
I'm so sorry for these indomie generation, with the way things are going and their little knowledge/understanding of women, its going to be a divorce TSUNAMI in the coming future. Anyways sha, we are already experiencing it but their own go worse pass.

All the best Bro!

1 Like

Re: She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. by jaxxy(m): 10:47am On Dec 04, 2018
khalhokage:

What do you think?

Hmmm I know her type bt it’s either of 2 things.

Such lady can either be a sadist or she sees u as a push over/ Sisi bf that will always accept her stupidity no matter what.

U better be a man...

Tell her Ure not interested in a relationship where people can’t apologize when they are wrong. She will immediately come begging and if not she doesn’t value u or is just a sadist like i said earlier.

2 Likes

Re: She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. by crunchyg: 10:59am On Dec 04, 2018
olaide1260:
Whether u make her apologize or not datz ur problem oooo. U guys are here judging d lady one way or d other what abt dis that is also repeating same problem or issues all d time. Oga u self change ur behavior n attitude towards her so dat same issues won’t keep on happening again. If Dere is love y r complaining nah, u guys hav bin together fr quite a time now. U guys shud sort urself joor.
You dey understand simple English at all, go back and read the thread well before coming to spill trash
Re: She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. by Shugargal(f): 11:23am On Dec 04, 2018
bettercreature:
Hmmmmmmm and what if she loves saying sorry but won’t stop repeating the same bad attitude?
I’ll advice you not to listen to online advisors on here and take her out for counseling
Some of the guys on here are as young as 15 years old they don’t know anything about life
. ohh my gadhh! exactly what I wanna say,I have a friend that can apologize to everything even when she's not suppose to but repeats the same thing you cautioned her about all the time..it can be so annoying!you will so get tired of the apologies..but bro everyone gat flaws if you love her dearly I believe you will learn to ignore,but as woman wey i be i no fit tolerate except i love am reach the level i love my mama..

1 Like

Re: She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. by crunchyg: 11:43am On Dec 04, 2018
jaxxy:

Hmmm I know her type bt it’s either of 2 things.

Such lady can either be a sadist or she sees u as a push over/ Sisi bf that will always accept her stupidity no matter what.

U better be a man...

Tell her Ure not interested in a relationship where people can’t apologize when they are wrong. She will immediately come begging and if not she doesn’t value u or is just a sadist like i said earlier.
Op this is the best comment, I once did this and got a good result, try it and stick to it

1 Like

Re: She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. by Pruwa: 12:15pm On Dec 04, 2018
One thing I was taught while growing up was to always say "I am sorry "it doesnt mean you are wrong but to put your mind at peace with everyone.

1 Like

Re: She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. by DanielsParker(m): 12:21pm On Dec 04, 2018
Tokziby:
Small pikin everywhere grin grin grin grin from the first comment to the last...

What u just explained exist virtually in all women, forget whether u are in a relationship now or married. Women are like Television, they may have different manufacturers but they are wired the same way. Either u buy flat screen or orobo tv, whether u use ur TV with ordinary antenna or cable tv they will all show u something, some u will like and some na to just manage... That's just a tip of the ice berg. I laugh in roman numeral hahahahah this children will not kill someone.

Have u ever heard of a saying that, a woman will offend u but u will accept the blame plus ending up to apologizing to her. That's women trickery for u and every woman is born with her own form of trickery.

Example, The lady u love does something wrong but didn't want to apologize, then it causes a heated argument and the woman hits u first(be it a slap or punch) but she immediately starts to cry, and saying "u see what u made me do now, u made me hit u" while she continue to sob. . Abeg Bros, what will u do?? You'll definitely hug her and start to pacify her like a baby saying sorry dear, sorry i made u hit me.

You are talking about the only human being that had a one on one talk with the Devil himself and convinced man to eat the forbidden fruit... someone that single handedly humbled SAMSON wey dey kill lion with bare hands. someone that made Bill Clinton lied on national tv and still came bak to eat his words. The people that made a president mumu himself and to talk about oza room on national tv.

Guys one very good advice, have it at the back of ur mind that the lady u date today either for 1 day or 100 years, will never exhibit her full potential/behavior until she pack enter ur house as wife. If all men could discover the entire behavior of their wives before marriage, there can never be anything called divorce. Hence, u that is forming sharp and hard guy today, saying ur girl is gentle and quiet, and that u have a total control of her and u are 100% sure that she can never misbehave, i have one bad news for u... YOU AINT SEEN NOTHING YET!!!

Just know this, women are carved from our crooked rib, if u try to straighten them, them go break and if try to bend them the more, them go scatter. Hence, na to just manage them like that and accept them with their faults as no one is perfect. But if them try to destroy ur life, abeg u know what to do...

I wish I can like this post more than once.
Re: She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. by Casemiro(m): 1:23pm On Dec 04, 2018
oladayo63:
Egoistic, proud lady.

The reason she never says sorry is the reason she won't take to correction.

She will never say sorry because she thinks she is right. She can never and should never be wrong.

She won't take to your correction because she thinks she is right by never saying sorry.
She can never and should never be one to say sorry.

Bro, if she can't get fixed, don't sign that agreement with her.

People like that don't like seeing other do better than them in life. It always have to be them and they love grabbing all the attention to themselves and themselves alone.

They will never allow you outshine them because no one close to them should be better than them.

> it is well

khalhokage please listen to this guy

choi shocked
big momas garden

Natural home remedies
Re: She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. by airsaylongcon: 2:03pm On Dec 04, 2018
Khallyella:

I clearly comprehend what I typed, jog on.

They never learn!
Re: She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. by enesty77(m): 2:17pm On Dec 04, 2018
Kooldon:
Which One Is After Marriage? Wedding is a one day event while Marriage is an everlasting thing. Slap me hard to reset to my default mood, if I'm nt thinking well

Re: She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 04, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I really think you should let her go.
A woman should apologize when she is wrong and even when she is right.
That is total submission.

You don't need to tell her she is wrong or try to convince her to apologize.
Apologies come naturally to every woman oblivious of her onions.

She should apologize when she is wrong,
She should apologize when you think she is wrong,
She should also apologize when you are wrong,
Even when she is right, she should still apologize for not being perfect.
But the main apology she owes herself is for finding an immature scum.

grin cheesy grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How i was able to stop dating women below my standard / He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? / Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.