Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? (26245 Views)

What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? / Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” / Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by marvin906(m): 11:28am On Dec 05, 2018
you want to impress a naija chick.. guy you don't just like your account..

4 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 05, 2018
Men who are always quick to use money to impress and woe a woman tend to suffer from low self esteem. Be an interesting person to be with and she will be impressed and want to be with u. Also dont let ur whole life be centered around a woman or u might kpeme b4 ur timecheesy.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 05, 2018
marvin906:
you want to impress a naija chick..
guy you don't just like your account..
even sef if u even use money toast a naija babe u jus wasting ur time cos if she see another guy wey whole pass u she can dump u and move to the other guy. My uncle tell me wan story wey happen to one guy. I don first yan d tory b4. D guy get money so im come marry one lady wey and dem come born two kids. Can u imagine dat when the lady ex who happened to be a dubai based business come show face na so d lady dump her husband and her two kids and come run off with d dubai based lovercheesy. So na so e be o. If u use money take woe ur money have it in mind that there will always be another who has more money than u and if im show interest on ur woman u don lost ur woman be datcheesy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 05, 2018
Shookonekilla:
Get an education
Make something of your empty life
And stop wasting your thoughts on rubbish like this
That is too harsh nah cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by marvin906(m): 2:09pm On Dec 05, 2018
lefulefu:
even sef if u even use money toast a naija babe u jus wasting ur time cos if she see another guy wey whole pass u she can dump u and move to the other guy. My uncle tell me wan story wey happen to one guy. I don first yan d tory b4. D guy get money so im come marry one lady wey and dem come born two kids. Can u imagine dat when the lady ex who happened to be a dubai based business come show face na so d lady dump her husband and her two kids and come run off with d dubai based lovercheesy. So na so e be o. If u use money take woe ur money have it in mind that there will always be another who has more money than u and if im show interest on ur woman u don lost ur woman be datcheesy.

guy you get the code..
when I was growing up my senior Bros always advised me never to follow chick's with money or else na problem I dey find..
I still remember what he use to do even if the chick say's yes to him he always wait for a month after before dishing the cash and always do it little by little even if he has the money he might just tell he's chick he doesn't have..
speaking of the woman her kids will hate her for life

Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 05, 2018
marvin906:

guy you get the code..
when I was growing up my senior Bros always advised me never to follow chick's with money or else na problem I dey find..
I still remember what he use to do even if the chick say's yes to him he always wait for a month after before dishing the cash and always do it little by little even if he has the money he might just tell he's chick he doesn't have..
speaking of the woman her kids will hate her for life
haha ur elder bro na sharp guycheesy. This is why i always laugh at men who spend all their lives training young girls in schools with the promise of marriage. About the lady who dumped her kids and husband for a dubai based dude i doubt if she would care dat much if d kids hate her cos women with that mercenary mindset only care about themselves and themselves alone.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by marvin906(m): 2:50pm On Dec 05, 2018
lefulefu:
haha ur elder bro na sharp guycheesy. This is why i always laugh at men who spend all their lives training young girls in schools with the promise of marriage. About the lady who dumped her kids and husband for a dubai based dude i doubt if she would care dat much if d kids hate her cos women with that mercenary mindset only care about themselves and themselves alone.

you just made me remember what happened to my cousin recently the girl he planned to marry this year broke up with him cause he sent two thousand naira to friend that needs it laugh one kill me..
at first I didn't even know it was because of two thousand naira because the way the matter take serious you will think my cousin did something really bad not until I found out it was cause of two thousand naira I just shaked my head cause that chick don find guy wen get money not that my cousin had that much but he's doing ok I just pity the guy person wen don reach 35 and he's ready to settle down na e chick give am red card my mom beg the girl he beg the girl no level's

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 05, 2018
marvin906:

you just made me remember what happened to my cousin recently the girl he planned to marry this year broke up with him cause he sent two thousand naira to friend that needs it laugh one kill me..
at first I didn't even know it was because of two thousand naira because the way the matter take serious you will think my cousin did something really bad not until I found out it was cause of two thousand naira I just shaked my head cause that chick don find guy wen get money not that my cousin had that much but he's doing ok I just pity the guy person wen don reach 35 and he's ready to settle down na e chick give am red card my mom beg the girl he beg the girl no level's
the babe na mercenarycheesy. She's all in it for d money. Make ur cousin no beg her again. He can always get a good girl.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by marvin906(m): 6:06pm On Dec 05, 2018
lefulefu:
the babe na mercenarycheesy. She's all in it for d money. Make ur cousin no beg her again. He can always get a good girl.

na so buh ain't easy sha

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by kense88: 7:58pm On Dec 05, 2018
funmisticqueen:
but in return she wont be your companion and make you a better person and wont be your moral support and prayer warrior, she will just be your bootycall, squatter, maid and baby mama. Deal?
Lol. Well, as for companionship, she will also be denying herself that companionship, if she chooses to keep to herself, because she is asked to perform her duty as the mother of the house, which is in accordance with the Africa tradition she believes so much in. Which also mandates men, to be the sole bread winner.

A better person in what way ? Financially ? Well, i was doing very well before i met her. Definitely one of the reasons she accepted to marry me.

Prayers to succeed ? She would likely need it more than me.

If a grown ass adult thinks i must provide all her needs, then we have to go the Africa tradition route.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 05, 2018
kense88:
Lol. Well, as for companionship, she will also be denying herself that companionship, if she chooses to keep to herself, because she is asked to perform her duty as the mother of the house, which is in accordance with the Africa tradition she believes so much in. Which also mandates men, to be the sole bread winner.

A better person in what way ? Financially ? Well, i was doing very well before i met her. Definitely one of the reasons she accepted to marry me.

Prayers to succeed ? She would likely need it more than me.

If a grown ass adult thinks i must provide all her needs, then we have to go the Africa tradition route.

African tradition is the term men use to hide when they are cornered and want things to go their way. By the way can you prpvide up to the level of otedola, ooni, alafin, tinubu etc. Many men in the west provide 100% and do not complain. they are called stepford wives. And no one says anything about tradition.

lol, there is a special wife you deserve. i wish i can hook u and the babe up.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 05, 2018
lefulefu:
Men who are always quick to use money to impress and woe a woman tend to suffer from low self esteem. Be an interesting person to be with and she will be impressed and want to be with u. Also dont let ur whole life be centered around a woman or u might kpeme b4 ur timecheesy.
yinmu
Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 05, 2018
funmisticqueen:
yinmu
queen queen cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by CaptainMitch: 8:43pm On Dec 05, 2018
Give her your ATM pin.
Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by spyg1(m): 11:22pm On Dec 05, 2018
funmisticqueen:
remove sex so that it will never resurrect
Sex is for both parties
Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by notoriousbabe: 11:33pm On Dec 05, 2018
Just have a very big and robust cucumber

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by notoriousbabe: 11:34pm On Dec 05, 2018
funmisticqueen:
yinmu
why are you yinmuing?
Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by Dididrumz(m): 11:37pm On Dec 05, 2018
Shookonekilla:
Get an education

This will definitely impress Nigerian ladies. I no dey understand NL OPs some times. What's the point of this useless thread now?
Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by babyfaceafrica: 11:37pm On Dec 05, 2018
why must you impress a Lady?... don't you have family and friends?.... impress yourself first

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 05, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:
In cardis voice
Nothing in this world I like more than cheques
All I really wanna see is Money. cheesy
hmmm hope say you can fùck very well
Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by naijacentric(m): 11:38pm On Dec 05, 2018
funmisticqueen:
African tradition is the term men use to hide when they are cornered and want things to go their way. By the way can you prpvide up to the level of otedola, ooni, alafin, tinubu etc. Many men in the west provide 100% and do not complain. they are called stepford wives. And no one says anything about tradition.

lol, there is a special wife you deserve. i wish i can hook u and the babe up.
mumu i am sorry for u
Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by omooba969(m): 11:39pm On Dec 05, 2018
Shookonekilla:
Get an education

Op & omoelerin1 are blood brothers, they know nothing other than sex. grin
Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by siegfried99(m): 11:40pm On Dec 05, 2018
spyg1:
The easiest way to poverty is trying to make a naija babe happy.

Quote of the week: The easiest way to poverty is trying to make a naija babe happy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by OfficialSam(m): 11:40pm On Dec 05, 2018
funmisticqueen:
my issue wifh answering questions like this honestly is that you wont take it serious

Pretty lady, how are you doing?kiss
Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by dashing07(m): 11:43pm On Dec 05, 2018
VERY EASY, MAKE MONEY....
Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by ImperialYoruba: 11:46pm On Dec 05, 2018
Fk001,
Just bring your prick out and let her see you dangle it. She will be very very impressed....she mightg be pressed to grab and use it. grin grin
Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by ifyalways(f): 11:46pm On Dec 05, 2018
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 05, 2018

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by Sultty(m): 11:47pm On Dec 05, 2018
Spend a lot $$$ on them and pretend not to frown face. My guy u have impress them be that

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by justmykel(m): 11:48pm On Dec 05, 2018
funmisticqueen:

1. Just be you, no pretense.
2. Prove that you are serious by doing the following
*proving you are a provider
*proving you can make her feel safe and secure with you.
* offering her attention and commitment.

That with strategic timing and some chemistry should improve your odds

That is more like trying to know what her LOVE LANGUAGE is. Different strokes for different folks.
Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by omoelerin1: 11:49pm On Dec 05, 2018
omooba969:

Op & omoelerin1 are blood brothers, they know nothing other than sex. grin
The excuse impotent people normally give. My heart is with you.
Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by jaxxy(m): 11:49pm On Dec 05, 2018
funmisticqueen:
remove sex so that it will never resurrect

I have been in a smwhat beautiful relationship without sex b4 and I still spent awhole damn lot of money bt can a lady be in a relationship with a guy without money? Hell naw..

That mentality needs to stop or atleast reduce.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When Your Boyfriend's Mother Hates You, What Do You Do? / Singles: What Are The Habits/Lifestyle You Won't Abandon After Marriage? / After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.