Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? (26205 Views)

What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? / Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” / Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by princeisah26(m): 11:49pm On Dec 05, 2018
Hi my name is john i have a benz

Girl.....

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by jimcaddy(m): 11:57pm On Dec 05, 2018
You've answered your question by yourself na. Just give her more money. Money and more money. That's all...
Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by omooba969(m): 12:04am On Dec 06, 2018
omoelerin1:
The excuse impotent people normally give. My heart is with you.

Lolcheesy only an impotent m0ron like you is able to define such comment. grin

Òdè òshì. cool
Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by DonBenny77(m): 12:05am On Dec 06, 2018
Splinz:

Bros Mbok no vex o...

But are you saying that our naija babes are the major cause of poverty in this country?

On point they av ruined some men's destiny
Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by mmadu5(m): 12:09am On Dec 06, 2018
impress your mom and dad first if they are alive, they suffered for you forget Nigerian girls they are worthless

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by mmadu5(m): 12:10am On Dec 06, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:
In cardis voice
Nothing in this world I like more than cheques
All I really wanna see is Money. cheesy

them go use you do money soon ,
Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by cosse(m): 12:12am On Dec 06, 2018
you no fit giv am money shey? en give am wisdom and understanding+eternal life
Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by Spaxon(f): 12:15am On Dec 06, 2018
Splinz:

Bros Mbok no vex o...

But are you saying that our naija babes are the major cause of poverty in this country?
iya mmi it's A lie joor

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by yungz: 12:16am On Dec 06, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by Felixv: 12:17am On Dec 06, 2018
a decent well trained lady would be impressed by your hard work,career and future

a street, runs girl would be impressed by your car,jewelry and how much you can give her to buy her fake hair and bleaching cream ---these type of girls are only good for a one night stand.

we call them PAYG --public property

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by Nobody: 12:18am On Dec 06, 2018
Another one grin
Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by Pruwa: 12:20am On Dec 06, 2018
Everything is not all about money,sometimes she needs your love and care
U can have all the money in the world and she is still not impress
Some ladies have their own money too

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by PotatoSalad(m): 12:30am On Dec 06, 2018
spyg1:

Remove money in a relationship and is dead. Simple!!
I disagree.
Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by elderhimself(m): 12:40am On Dec 06, 2018
Other than money and more money, nothing can impress a Nigerian girl

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by pippimp(m): 12:42am On Dec 06, 2018
It depends on what you are trying to impress her for. If it's just for sex then it's easy. Make sure you are loaded and have a direct route to a fast food joint. If it is a serious relationship and you really like her, all you need to prove to her is show her you have the potential to be successful in the future. That's what i did with my wife. I had no business marrying one of the most beautiful woman on the planet but she stuck with through thick and thin because she knew i had a very bright future. cool

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by CyberWolf: 1:13am On Dec 06, 2018
Tell her sweet sweet words with plenty promises, then fvck her very very well with little little gifts..

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by AndLeo(m): 1:19am On Dec 06, 2018
You need to have a well formed personality, be emotionally stable, good dress sense, be financially stable, support her dream if she have one or provide guidance if she lack direction.
Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by Yankee101: 1:19am On Dec 06, 2018
1. Money

2. Money

3. Money

1000003445. Money

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by Diso60090(m): 1:19am On Dec 06, 2018
Splinz:

Bros Mbok no vex o...

YES they are look at my friend emeka who used to have 8 shops just because of amaka he now has 0 shops
Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by Diso60090(m): 1:21am On Dec 06, 2018
AndLeo:
You need to have a well formed personality, be emotionally stable, good dress sense, be financially stable, support her dream if she have one or provide guidance if she lack direction.

Hope you don already get this your list to yourself first
Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by Diso60090(m): 1:23am On Dec 06, 2018
Pruwa:
Everything is not all about money,sometimes she needs your love and care
U can have all the money in the world and she is still not impress
Some ladies have their own money too

Just like you after everything emeka did for you
Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by Diso60090(m): 1:26am On Dec 06, 2018
mmadu5:
impress your mom and dad first if they are alive, they suffered for you forget Nigerian girls they are worthless

Na which girl dump you? Anyway take heart
Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by mmadu5(m): 1:30am On Dec 06, 2018
Diso60090:

Na which girl dump you? Anyway take heart

dump me? lol you wish , i got no time for women , busy making money
Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by Diso60090(m): 1:31am On Dec 06, 2018
mmadu5:

dump me? lol you wish , i got no time for women , busy making money

Lolol BMM i hope so
Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by oshaosha2014(m): 1:51am On Dec 06, 2018
Mild prostitution I guess.

funmisticqueen:
remove sex so that it will never resurrect
Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by jibrilELsudan: 1:52am On Dec 06, 2018
Give them money and fvck their pvssy dry then cum in her mouth. Fvck her like a bitch then cum inside her anus. Hang her from the ceiling and fvck her like a bat. Fvck her whole family then fvck her ontop. Fvck her into a wheelchair.

Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by oshaosha2014(m): 1:52am On Dec 06, 2018
Lol. Who Dey lose?

funmisticqueen:
but in return she wont be your companion and make you a better person and wont be your moral support and prayer warrior, she will just be your bootycall, squatter, maid and baby mama. Deal?
Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by jrklinz: 2:23am On Dec 06, 2018
I dont see any thing wrong in giving bt dont give 2 impress as most guys are in the habit, in return 4 sex or attention & dats y u see it as a problem
Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by hundredrivas(m): 2:26am On Dec 06, 2018
If you no get money hide your face.
Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by davillian(m): 2:30am On Dec 06, 2018
In the morning give her money
At noon give her launch
At night take her out and then still give her money
On Saturday take her shopping, see a movie ,still take her out and don't forget to give her money.
Sunday give her money to make her hair.
Month end don't forget to pay her bills.
You go learn work no worry.

Or you can join us.
Make plenty money drive a good car and live in a good house.
The ladies will come for you then you can decide what to do with them because all of them will be forming love.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by gregwyt(m): 2:57am On Dec 06, 2018
Shookonekilla:
Get an education

Make something of your empty life

And stop wasting your thoughts on rubbish like this

make e no marry ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Some Men Go Crazy Because Of Women Big Buttock / How Do I Tell If He Is Impotent Or Not? / Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.