Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,161 members, 7,818,532 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? (26231 Views)

What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? / Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” / Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by Jebolala(m): 7:07am On Dec 06, 2018
Just buy her suya & yoghurt #Shikenan grin
Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by tradebot: 7:08am On Dec 06, 2018
You can impress them. U can visit findlove.ng. if you need a lover.. Go and see what's happening there.
Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by ekwerendi(m): 7:17am On Dec 06, 2018
The best way is just to be loyal, romantic and have enough money...I mean enough money...... she will smile even before touching her...Lol

Tired of low income??
check my signature and click on the link
Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by zomby(m): 7:22am On Dec 06, 2018
@Topic:
It depends on the type of naija lady you’re dealing with.

FYI: there are 4 types of naija ladies:

1. Run girl: it’s all about money... If you have money, a run girl will pursue you forever (you’ll become, her customer dada ni)
2. Greedy girl (materialistic chic): it’s all about money, lovely car and a nice crib in a beautiful neighborhood. This girl can never get enough, therefore, as long as you have good things, and you’re ready to spoil her, she will forever stick around...You don’t have to be romantic, just keep on buying LV and Gucci bags...and she will be loyal.
3. Wealthy girl: This girl focuses more on your looks, your swag and your skills when it comes to making love. She just wants to show you off, go to places with you and get a constant magnificent sex from you....Bro, you have to blow her mind whenever you get down with her, and she is yours forever.
4. Good girl: She doesn’t want much...she just wants a good man, a God fearing man that she can spend the rest of her life with.
Even if you don’t have much, this kind of girl will stick around as long as you give her your full attention and cherish her....

Good luck!

4 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by Rozay19(f): 7:27am On Dec 06, 2018
Hahahahahahahahah
spyg1:
The easiest way to poverty is trying to make a naija babe happy.
Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by Obyno042: 7:43am On Dec 06, 2018
give her money, give her money continue giving her money......
Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 06, 2018
InvestorO:

If you want to catch a fish,do not ask the fish,ask the fisherman
Kai so much sense. Nice one bro.
Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by jaxxy(m): 8:15am On Dec 06, 2018
funmisticqueen:
and yet the relationship didnt progress to marriage. I am sure you couldnt stay faithful.who r u deceiving

That’s how u jump into conclusion. We had sm unresolved and reoccurring issues/misunderstanding and I wasn’t keen on marring sm1 when still having such issues.

Sex is not my priority when I wana date a person I’m usually after the value I can add to that person. That’s why I hv learnt and can’t date a selfish person unless I will have to change my game.
Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by spyg1(m): 8:22am On Dec 06, 2018
funmisticqueen:
no it isnt
a healthy woman enjoy it more than a man, and you know it
Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by Nwereonye124(m): 8:25am On Dec 06, 2018
crack jokes for her. Nigerian women loves guys that are funny
Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by ericmor: 8:29am On Dec 06, 2018
funmisticqueen:

1. Just be you, no pretense.
2. Prove that you are serious by doing the following
*proving you are a provider
*proving you can make her feel safe and secure with you.
* offering her attention and commitment.

That with strategic timing and some chemistry should improve your odds

So what’s the different with him givin her money. All u said still has to do with money. Everything you do is money even the single guy self need money to stay alive not to talk of adding naija babe to that life
Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 06, 2018
spyg1:
a healthy woman enjoy it more than a man, and you know it
every male orgasm occur almost every time he has sex and produces children with each ejaculation, while the female orgasm occurs less often and is only able to produce children once a month.
Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by princfred(m): 8:30am On Dec 06, 2018
kense88:
Lol. Well, as for companionship, she will also be denying herself that companionship, if she chooses to keep to herself, because she is asked to perform her duty as the mother of the house, which is in accordance with the Africa tradition she believes so much in. Which also mandates men, to be the sole bread winner.

A better person in what way ? Financially ? Well, i was doing very well before i met her. Definitely one of the reasons she accepted to marry me.

Prayers to succeed ? She would likely need it more than me.

If a grown ass adult thinks i must provide all her needs, then we have to go the Africa tradition route.

grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 06, 2018
ericmor:

So what’s the different with him givin her money. All u said still has to do with money. Everything you do is money even the single guy self need money to stay alive not to talk of adding naija babe to that life
why are you so pained.
Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by ericmor: 8:32am On Dec 06, 2018
Jebolala:
Just buy her suya & yoghurt #Shikenan grin

That is yabatech babe password o
Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by ericmor: 8:32am On Dec 06, 2018
funmisticqueen:
why are you so pained.

Do you know the meaning of pain at all?
Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by princfred(m): 8:34am On Dec 06, 2018
cosse:
you no fit giv am money shey?
en give am wisdom and understanding+eternal life
Chai....oh father cheesy shocked
Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by princfred(m): 8:45am On Dec 06, 2018
Elui2:
why must provision always enter the equation..
Did God make you a man just to love ice cream?
Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by toplinetrtrend: 8:57am On Dec 06, 2018
InvestorO:
Remember her birthday,buy her flowers,have an edsheeran kinda voice and sing to her,in short just be ROMANTIC

Forget it o. Nigerian girls are too hungry in the stomach and pocket to appreciate flowers o.
Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 06, 2018
Ruzu Black Rocks......
Ruzu Black Increase Libido......
Ruzu Black Gives You Control.........
Ruzu Black Takes Care Of Premature Ejaculation....
Ruzu Black Takes Care Of Erectile Dysfunction......
Contact us on 08093295617
[https: ruzublack.blogapot.com
Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by kense88: 9:23am On Dec 06, 2018
pocohantas:

Keep kwayet grin
See all the "my" in your post.
Lol, my money is our money now. No be so u ladies dey talk am. My house, my children, even my boxers are all ours. So she must keep all clean, as tradition demands. Deal or no deal @ funmisticqueen

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by goodnewscliff(m): 9:26am On Dec 06, 2018
funmisticqueen:
yes i agree, it is also good that men should provide for their families which includes eomen and children
nope..... Provide for THEIR WIFE ND CHILDREN
Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by goodnewscliff(m): 9:33am On Dec 06, 2018
siegfried99:

Quote of the week: The easiest way to poverty is trying to make a naija babe happy.
hehehehehehehe...... grin grin grin U too go make me laugh this morning
Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by kense88: 9:45am On Dec 06, 2018
funmisticqueen:
African tradition is the term men use to hide when they are cornered and want things to go their way. By the way can you prpvide up to the level of otedola, ooni, alafin, tinubu etc. Many men in the west provide 100% and do not complain. they are called stepford wives. And no one says anything about tradition.

lol, there is a special wife you deserve. i wish i can hook u and the babe up.
The same tradition demands you cook my meal, nurse my children and even wash my toilet. While i work my ass off to provide for you.

You know my worth before we got married and you probably know otedola, ooni, tinubu and alafin are there and you still accepted to marry me. Or was it a blind marriage ?

Do you mean south western part of Nigeria ? The Europe and America i know very well, is 50 50
Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by boborneyor(m): 10:02am On Dec 06, 2018
Money

Money

Money

Money grin grin grin
Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by nanzozo(m): 10:40am On Dec 06, 2018
fk001:
Is it by buying her gifts or a trip?

Someone said "I should give her money, continue to give her money, I shouldn't be tired of giving her money, add more money, give her money again, continue giving her money i should not stop giving her money"

His answer is so funny and ridiculous, is she in love with me or my money?. Money shouldn't be a criteria to love someone.

1,MONEY
2,MONEY
3,MONEY����
Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by vickydevoka(m): 10:42am On Dec 06, 2018
THE BEST WAY TO IMPRESS A WOMAN IS FOR U NOT TO IMPRESS HER
Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by spyg1(m): 10:54am On Dec 06, 2018
funmisticqueen:
every male orgasm occur almost every time he has sex and produces children with each ejaculation, while the female orgasm occurs less often and is only able to produce children once a month.

you're a guy, argue with the gods.
Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 06, 2018
kense88:
The same tradition demands you cook my meal, nurse my children and even wash my toilet. While i work my ass off to provide for you.

You know my worth before we got married and you probably know otedola, ooni, tinubu and alafin are there and you still accepted to marry me. Or was it a blind marriage ?

Do you mean south western part of Nigeria ? The Europe and America i know very well, is 50 50
the europe and america you have never seen. Lol
Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by wasi9ice: 11:20am On Dec 06, 2018
spyg1:
The easiest way to poverty is trying to make a naija babe happy.
hahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by kense88: 12:02pm On Dec 06, 2018
funmisticqueen:
the europe and america you have never seen. Lol
I returned from us on Wednesday 25 July 2018. People like you only leave the shores of this country, once they go to bed to sleep. Hence the reason for your lack of knowledge of what is happening in the western world.
Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 06, 2018
lols ... I think background really matters though. It depends on who you are dating and how they see things.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? / Singles: What Are The Habits/Lifestyle You Won't Abandon After Marriage? / Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.