Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,622 members, 7,955,283 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:26 PM

Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? (26489 Views)

What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? / Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” / Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by lexy2014: 12:51pm On Dec 06, 2018
funmisticqueen:

1. Just be you, no pretense.
2. Prove that you are serious by doing the following
*proving you are a provider
*proving you can make her feel safe and secure with you.
* offering her attention and commitment.

That with strategic timing and some chemistry should improve your odds

So if ur boyfriend doesn't provide 4u, u can't provide 4 urself?
Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by lexy2014: 12:55pm On Dec 06, 2018
fk001:
Is it by buying her gifts or a trip?

Someone said "I should give her money, continue to give her money, I shouldn't be tired of giving her money, add more money, give her money again, continue giving her money i should not stop giving her money"

His answer is so funny and ridiculous, is she in love with me or my money?. Money shouldn't be a criteria to love someone.

Oga, u weren't created to impress anybody. U were created 2b u. Even if u build a skyscraper 4a lady is no guarantee that she will like u. D day a chicken tries behave like an eagle cos it wants 2 impress, then its looking 4 trouble. A lizard doesn't need 2b a crocodile 2b loved. Just b urself& n true 2 urself
Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by Greatzeus(m): 1:15pm On Dec 06, 2018
marvin906:

you just made me remember what happened to my cousin recently the girl he planned to marry this year broke up with him cause he sent two thousand naira to friend that needs it laugh one kill me..
at first I didn't even know it was because of two thousand naira because the way the matter take serious you will think my cousin did something really bad not until I found out it was cause of two thousand naira I just shaked my head cause that chick don find guy wen get money not that my cousin had that much but he's doing ok I just pity the guy person wen don reach 35 and he's ready to settle down na e chick give am red card my mom beg the girl he beg the girl no level's
Incoherent undecided who did your cousin send N2000 to? The girl he wants to marry or another friend or the girl's friend?
Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by omoelerin1: 1:30pm On Dec 06, 2018
omooba969:

Lolcheesy only an impotent m0ron like you is able to define such comment. grin
Òdè òshì. cool
oponu
Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by omooba969(m): 1:33pm On Dec 06, 2018
omoelerin1:
oponu

Lol cheesy cheesy

Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by Danhumprey: 2:08pm On Dec 06, 2018
Shookonekilla:
Get an education

Make something of your empty life

And stop wasting your thoughts on rubbish like this

ROTFLMAO... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by Buffalowings3(m): 2:11pm On Dec 06, 2018
funmisticqueen:
yes i agree, it is also good that men should provide for their families
Fixed
Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by Buffalowings3(m): 2:13pm On Dec 06, 2018
Splinz:

Bros Mbok no vex o...

But are you saying that our naija babes are the major cause of poverty in this country?
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by yungz: 4:28pm On Dec 06, 2018
Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by samsononifade(m): 4:04am On Dec 07, 2018
show her care
Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by backbone503(m): 6:28am On Dec 07, 2018
You need not impress anyone. Just be yourself and live your life. If they're impressed, fine, and if not, their peril.
Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by DateMynd44(m): 12:44am On Dec 08, 2018
Shookonekilla:
Get an education
Make something of your empty life
And stop wasting your thoughts on rubbish like this
hahaha Savagery. Oboy grin
Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by DateMynd44(m): 12:46am On Dec 08, 2018
funmisticqueen:

provider kill you there.
fool
Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by Nobody: 5:38am On Dec 08, 2018
DateMynd44:
provider kill you there. fool
stay single or marry a village girl ok.
Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by khiaa(f): 6:28am On Dec 08, 2018
spyg1:
The easiest way to poverty is trying to make a naija babe happy.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by khiaa(f): 6:31am On Dec 08, 2018
funmisticqueen:

I couldn't have said it any better. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by khiaa(f): 6:37am On Dec 08, 2018
lexy2014:

So if ur boyfriend doesn't provide 4u, u can't provide 4 urself?

Every woman wants to know that her man can provide for his future wife and kids, if it comes to marriage, just as much as she is contributing and providing for the family. Let's be realistic here. undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by olazzy1991: 12:46pm On Dec 08, 2018
the best way to impress naija babe, is to always take her out and give her money unexpectef.and nak her apkaco very well
Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by Casemiro(m): 8:51am On Dec 12, 2018
> it is well

forget them

choi shocked big momas garden
go make money and spray
Natural home remedies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Lovers Share Adorable Pre-wedding Photos / Guys, How Does It Feel Dating A Taller Girl? / Tight Vagina Vs Wide Vagina (graphic Content)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.